Male HQ

Room rental

Hi all, I’m looking for a common room to rent somewhere at the central area or somewhere near. Kallang, Paya Lebar, geylang lavender etc. 

would be be ideal if it’s a condo common room. Environment to be clean. 

Please pm me if you have a room to let. Am looking for 6mths to 1 year. 

My budget is $500 as I’ve only started working for 3 months.

thank you.

Hi,

I am just being realistic here. I don't think there are any condo room with a budget of $500/mth. Even normal HDB the lowest you may get is $600 which includes AC/Utilities/WiFi but not at central areas.

If condo is a must, maybe you can find another roommate and share a condo room together. Maybe once you are more settled in your current working life, you may opt to rent alone.

Just not to keep your hopes high so that you can look for other faster alternatives.

Good luck.

hi,

Just to let you know, a hdb common room, lowest rental is S$550.00 in the neighborhood district. As you approaches mid town area such as bishan will cost u as easily as S$800.00 to S$1100.00.

a condo common room in neighborhood area already fetch about S$750.00 to S$800.00 for single occupancy. for double it will be about S$1100.00. If you talk abt near cbd area, look into fb, the marketplace.. prices are normally stated.. S$1100.00 - S$1800.00 (range)

To rent a hdb 3 room flat, market rate is S$2000.00 a month. For a 5 room flat is S$3000.00 a month standard rate.

Look for other alternatives. 

Best Of Luck

On 1/8/2019 at 8:14 AM, honne said:

Hi all, I’m looking for a common room to rent somewhere at the central area or somewhere near. Kallang, Paya Lebar, geylang lavender etc. 

would be be ideal if it’s a condo common room. Environment to be clean. 

Please pm me if you have a room to let. Am looking for 6mths to 1 year. 

My budget is $500 as I’ve only started working for 3 months.

thank you.

Hi, im a looking along the same area with the same budget. But im actually looking a roomsharing. We can be roomates. Please message me on line:coffeeicecream08. Thanks