Male HQ

Keybox Sauna - Out Of Topic post

Steve5380

Those of you who are so gorgeous, better come prepared with more techniques to defend yourself from the hordes of admirers who will follow you in Keybox and Cruise Club. Even if they don't squeeze your balls, they should be disciplined and take some numbers to seduce you.  Otherwise you have to do some "randori"  (look this up) like in this video:

:D:D:D:D:D

That old man in the video was the founder of Aikido.  If he could do it, why not I?   So next time I visit Keybox and Cruise club I could be protected :)

Edited by Steve5380

Guest 脏子姨
On 1/5/2019 at 5:24 AM, Steve5380 said:

You are not an aggressive person.  But some aggression can be the best way to defend yourself.

If his happens to you again,  you can take the hand that grabs your balls and do a wrist-twisting move to thrown (maybe just deposit) the guy on the floor while you scold him loudly and threaten to call the staff to have him removed.

To see how to twist a wrist effectively, search for "kotegaeshi" in youtube.  There are many examples how this is used in Aikido, like this one: 

(I looked around but didn't find an example of a guy using kotegaeshi  in a sauna against the grabbing of his balls) :lol:

笨白痴5380呼吁他人使用暴力?丢人:rolleyes:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

笨白痴5380呼吁他人使用暴力?丢人:rolleyes:

她这洋鬼子以暴力解决事情的行为在美国很普遍,难怪美国国家局势那么乱,笨白痴5380 就是笨白痴 @Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.