亲爱的朋友们,

我们想邀请您尝试我们的服务,放松您的身体,平静您的思想和灵魂。我们的服务包括深层组织按摩、瑞典式按摩和全身精油放松按摩。
如果您有兴趣,请告诉我们!期待为您提供优质的服务。谢谢你的支持!
* 不接受语音通话,请给我们留言,我们会尽快回复您。
* 请提前预约。

此致, 
按摩师(仅限通过短信/WhatsApp@97510236 预约)

Edited by FriendTS

I tried Albert's massage yesterday. He is a fit, pleasant looking and a polite person . I was asked to choose between deep tissue and swedish massage which I told him deep tissue. I would rate his strength as medium-hard. He use a generous amount of oil and strokes were medium to long. He did climb onto my back and uses both knee to press on my back. It was pretty comfortable. Almost all parts of the body were covered in the massage. Strictly professional massage (please don't pm me and ask the same question). He is experienced and worth the try!

11 hours ago, Sunray said:

I tried Albert's massage yesterday. He is a fit, pleasant looking and a polite person . I was asked to choose between deep tissue and swedish massage which I told him deep tissue. I would rate his strength as medium-hard. He use a generous amount of oil and strokes were medium to long. He did climb onto my back and uses both knee to press on my back. It was pretty comfortable. Almost all parts of the body were covered in the massage. Strictly professional massage (please don't pm me and ask the same question). He is experienced and worth the try!

Sincerely:)

1 hour ago, Ben Lim said:

Just finished my session with Albert. Most relaxing massage. I am sure that I will be sleeping like a baby tonight. Thanks Albert.

Thanks so much Ben Lim,

I'm really honored to massage to you. Hope you are enjoy it and wish you have a good dream:). Thanks again and hope to see you again.

Sincerely:),

Albert 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to FriendTS outcall/incall Massage Service @SERaNgOON
  • FriendTS changed the title to FriendTS outcall/incall Massage Service @ANGMoKio
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic