Male HQ

Is the attraction to Gay White man outdated in nowadays Singapore?

Guest disclosed yourself

3 hours ago, Guest Puke said:

for someone who spends so much time in a Singapore gay forum, you seem to have a totally rudimentary understanding of anything to do with Singapore, it’s almost as if you can’t see anything about here except through the filter of sex tourism.

first in another thread you say a Singaporean who speaks English perfectly but with a Singapore accent is ‘cute’ and ‘hilarious’ because of his ‘broken English’, 

now, you claim that ‘the ideal beauty standard in Singapore is the light skin Chinese male’. This might be what you go for but do you mot see how arrogant you are in proclaiming on this forum that this is the ‘ideal’ beauty standard? 

Your comments would have more value if you stopped stereotyping and objectifying. 

Have you ever heard of the saying:  " when in Rome, do like the Romans do "?  

I have read in this forum plenty of stereotyping and objectifying,  about the Ang Mohs, the Westerners, the Americans, etc. etc., and most of it is negative.  So I follow the saying and stereotype, objectify too.  But what I say about Singaporeans is mostly positive.

I get the impression that you are not a young white-skin Chinese.  Even if you are not "ideal" in my eyes, you can still be attractive. :thumb:

Guest I like ang moh
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have read in this forum plenty of stereotyping and objectifying,  about the Ang Mohs, the Westerners, the Americans, etc. etc., and most of it is negative.  So I follow the saying and stereotype, objectify too.  But what I say about Singaporeans is mostly positive.

I get the impression that you are not a young white-skin Chinese.  Even if you are not "ideal" in my eyes, you can still be attractive. :thumb:

I like ang moh alot. 

If I get an ang moh bf I feel like I win a lottery. 

Guest Puke some more
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

belligerence, doubling down and excuses… a sad example of typical boomer behaviour from someone without the humility to see that the world has not stopped moving and that they have failed be interested enough to keep up. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Puke some more said:

belligerence, doubling down and excuses… a sad example of typical boomer behaviour from someone without the humility to see that the world has not stopped moving and that they have failed be interested enough to keep up. 

Our conversation has nothing to do with the world having stopped moving.  You forgot that the topic is attraction to gay white man?   When you write something that is wrong,  it is not lack of humility to try to set things straight. 

Guest Still puking
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Our conversation has nothing to do with the world having stopped moving.  You forgot that the topic is attraction to gay white man?   When you write something that is wrong,  it is not lack of humility to try to set things straight. 

As usual, you double down and totally miss the point, sadly confirming all the cliches about old people being stuck in their ways. 

4 hours ago, Guest Still puking said:

As usual, you double down and totally miss the point, sadly confirming all the cliches about old people being stuck in their ways. 

Who is more stuck in his ways than a "Guest Still puking"  who is STILL puking?

You should seek help ASAP from a doctor to investigate what is wrong with your digestive system that keeps you puking!

• 2 months later...

Why need to compare leh.. just be yourself.. what u like does not mean what other like.. gwm or gam Not much difference still a men with a cock and a hole at the end of the day 

On 1/24/2023 at 2:39 PM, Ryuki said:

Why need to compare leh.. just be yourself.. what u like does not mean what other like.. gwm or gam Not much difference still a men with a cock and a hole at the end of the day 

yah, agree. just like what you life. life is too short to be stuck on one flavor haha

as long as there is a vibe and connection, explore and see.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.