Male HQ

Is the attraction to Gay White man outdated in nowadays Singapore?

Guest disclosed yourself

10 minutes ago, Guest Cautious said:

Herpes is very common and widespread in America and western countries.  I avoid the ang mohs and blacks like plague given their high infection risks and promiscuous nature.

Hello, welcome to the club, 

scaredy cats , like moi.

Herpes is like being branded with the scarlet letter on your forehead for life.

LOL

20 minutes ago, Guest Cautious said:

Herpes is very common and widespread in America and western countries.  I avoid the ang mohs and blacks like plague given their high infection risks and promiscuous nature.

you will be so surprise to find out how common it is among us asians too..just check with our local centres..esp among young gay men here!...even HIV!!! as young as 20's!!!

so dont think its only a western problem..the world is getting very very small!!!

8 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

20181020_082335.thumb.png.e981b76408b7cc09199f0500c91dd292.pngOmg! I have a pouty pinkish dick. Can i send a pic here? Sorry if you don't like just erase it.

Can I see the whole damn thing, LOL. 

CURRENTLY, it just looks like its shy and at the same time taking a peek outside from the safe cocoon of the blue shorts.

Aiyoh, come on out and into the sunshine, 

Its nice weather , sunny and comfortable.

and no Anteaters around.

1 minute ago, Guest sad said:

you will be so surprise to find out how common it is among us asians too..just check with our local centres..esp among young gay men here!...even HIV!!! as young as 20's!!!

so dont think its only a western problem..the world is getting very very small!!!

Correct! Its pandemic all over the world not just western countries but also asian countries and it is a fact.

53 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Correct! Its pandemic all over the world not just western countries but also asian countries and it is a fact.

What pandemic you talking about, the influenza pandemic?

Last year Dec 1st World Aids day , Singapore statistics for HIV is stable lor , the usual suspects, Straight men who visit prostitutes,  straight woman who got it from their husbands who hanky panky outside, then teenagers who cuba cuba then tiok Toto first prize, then intravenous drug users, finally then MSM right, all the while always like that, 

What pandemic you talk about,  

Those rich ang moh countries, every working gay is on PREP, so infection rate is low...

that only leaves the African continent and the Sourh Asians, pandemic there, ? 

But it has strong Asian and pro family values what, Lol.

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

What pandemic you talking about, the influenza pandemic?

Last year Dec 1st World Aids day , Singapore statistics for HIV is stable lor , the usual suspects, Straight men who visit prostitutes,  straight woman who got it from their husbands who hanky panky outside, then teenagers who cuba cuba then tiok Toto first prize, then intravenous drug users, finally then MSM right, all the while always like that, 

What pandemic you talk about,  

Those rich ang moh countries, every working gay is on PREP, so infection rate is low...

that only leaves the African continent and the Sourh Asians, pandemic there, ? 

But it has strong Asian and pro family values what, Lol.

Omg! Dude you need anger management therapy. Haha lol.

16 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Omg! Dude you need anger management therapy. Haha 

I am not angry, 

it is just a question, 

I am asking what pandemic you are talking becos HIV , and STD s are not spread by casual contact like sitting next to and inhaling the sneeze or by sharing food and drinks, shaking hands, close body greetings like a peck on the cheek , 

but influenza and flu and cough are transmitted by casual contact like sharing  drinks , saliva, sneezing aerosols, contact with keys , doorknobs, sharing food and intimate space  ,a pandemic happens when  a communicable spreads through the air, through coughing and sneezing aerosol droplets. 

Hiv and STD s are not spread through casual and social contacts so no pandemic lah. 

This is what I am trying to say.

HIV/AIDS is a global pandemic.[1] As of 2017, approximately 36.9 million people are living with HIV globally.[2] In 2018, approximately 43% are women.[2]There were about 940,000 deaths from AIDS in 2017.[2] The 2015 Global Burden of Disease Study, in a report published in The Lancet, estimated that the global incidence of HIV infection peaked in 1997 at 3.3 million per year. Global incidence fell rapidly from 1997 to 2005, to about 2.6 million per year, but remained stable from 2005 to 2015.[3]

I rest my case and enjoy my workout today. 

Edited by Shavedboy

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest Cautious said:

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hello, welcome to the club, 

scaredy cats , like moi.

Herpes is like being branded with the scarlet letter on your forehead for life.

LOL

See, this is exactly what I meant:

The annoying Guest poster just trying to hijack the discussion here and coming up with such ranting posts on GWM.

He/ she / it just posts out with some nasty comments to cause upset reactions

There is no basis to put up such remarks. (We all know that Herpes is widespread in Asia too), but he just uses this comment to paint something bad on Westerners.

This is what I call disruption to discussions.

My explanation earlier for those who haven't read it:

---------------------------------

It's fine to ignore the "two" guests, one of which is probably me, the threadstarter, but just for your understanding: to enable a discussion on the topic  I dislike if people just use this forum to place irritating or disrupting posts, just to put a certain "anti position" here and "anti position" there, which has no substance and is not (much) connected to the topic discussed and the only intention is to bash on someone or something. Unfortunately, this annoying Guest poster is intervening in most topics discussed at the main blowing wind forum. I just want to fight such irritating posts off or point to (social, customary) limits in what you post. Hope you can bring up some minimal understanding on this .

Haeduos sibi, quoniam belli fortunam temptassent et armis congressi ac superati essent, stipendiarios esse factos.

17 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The annoying Guest poster just trying to hijack the discussion here and coming up with such ranting posts on GWM.

There is no basis to put up such remarks. (We all know that Herpes is widespread in Asia too), but he just uses this comment to paint something bad on Westerners.

It's fine to ignore the "two" guests, one of which is probably me, the threadstarter, but just for your understanding: to enable a discussion on the topic  I dislike if people just use this forum to place irritating or disrupting posts, just to put a certain "anti position" here and "anti position" there, which has no substance and is not (much) connected to the topic discussed and the only intention is to bash on someone or something. Unfortunately, this annoying Guest poster is intervening in most topics discussed at the main blowing wind forum. I just want to fight such irritating posts off or point to (social, customary) limits in what you post. Hope you can bring up some minimal understanding on this .

Haeduos sibi, quoniam belli fortunam temptassent et armis congressi ac superati essent, stipendiarios esse factos.

You forgot to take your paranoia medications again, 

please take your meds.

12 minutes ago, likeitbig said:

I still find white men sexy, especially their nose and tall body and Long cock! Too bad not many white gay expats here in Singapore.

All saunas always have 4-5 ang mohs at any one time of various ages and shapes of body and types of hairiness and belly sizes, 

and there are always ang moh worshippers who will do a big favor for them, 

go further in service to please the ang moh.

Guest disclosed yourself
18 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

25 minutes ago, Guest J Lo said:

You forgot to take your paranoia medications again, 

please take your meds.

You are the one I am exactly talking about here. Refrain from interfering into threads here with non relevant posts.

Your posts are awkward.

I don't need any such medication, thanks.

The guys here just need to browse into the Flaming Room to know what is going in your mind.

The discussion here is about the attraction to white guys, whether the attraction is still there and not about STDs and the spread of STDs. .

Consurgitur ex consilio; comprehendunt utrumque et orant, ne sua dissensione et pertinacia rem in summum periculum deducant:  facilem esse rem, seu maneant, seu proficiscantur, si modo unum omnes sentiant ac probent; contra in dissensione nullam se salutem perspicere. Res disputatione ad mediam noctem perducitur.

Was waiting in the car suddenly a hunky tanned and tall got Malay-ish look wear short pants pushing a shopping trolley full of belanjaan as he push the trolley I can see the bulge very visibly either he was horny or well endowed, what a sight in such hot day. I don't get so much trill with angmoh theseday.

Guest Asian Princess

I want to say something.   I still like Ang Mo regardless.   I like to drum and beat on their chest if I am in angst and hoping they will still hug me to cool me down.  I like them doing the trolley when I go shopping together, open the door for me and I say thank you.   I learn they are good in sex, passionate no less and lengthy in the process. Some do have very nice asian-like thick and solid turtle head cock, instead of the above mentioned limpy lamp duck pale dick.   They are friendly even after sex and have a much bigger and stronger bone structure than most asian and I love their bronze hair and eyes and all things gold in the pube.  Because I am asian, I enjoy something different and it is an adventure to try the GWM out.  

38 minutes ago, Guest Asian Princess said:

I want to say something.   I still like Ang Mo regardless.   I like to drum and beat on their chest if I am in angst and hoping they will still hug me to cool me down.  I like them doing the trolley when I go shopping together, open the door for me and I say thank you.   I learn they are good in sex, passionate no less and lengthy in the process. Some do have very nice asian-like thick and solid turtle head cock, instead of the above mentioned limpy lamp duck pale dick.   They are friendly even after sex and have a much bigger and stronger bone structure than most asian and I love their bronze hair and eyes and all things gold in the pube.  Because I am asian, I enjoy something different and it is an adventure to try the GWM out.  

2 hours ago, Guest HotDay said:

Was waiting in the car suddenly a hunky tanned and tall got Malay-ish look wear short pants pushing a shopping trolley full of belanjaan as he push the trolley I can see the bulge very visibly either he was horny or well endowed, what a sight in such hot day. I don't get so much trill with angmoh theseday.

You should do your groceries at COLD STORAGE JELITA , AND TANGLIN COLD STORAGE, always can get expat prime meat lonely., horny , wife or gf outstation Europeans and American types there, the eastern Europeans are new to this musicsl beds game, so they are shy but so hot in bed. 

Heed my advice

41 minutes ago, Guest Asian Princess said:

Thank u, 

if you want golden pubes , I can dye my down there for you, 

you want strawberry blonde, or gold coast sunshine blonde, 

I let u choose for me, 

Lol.

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I should plan to visit Singapore again,

to test the premise of this thread.

Since your days are limited, I would suggest you not waste time taking your chances in SG.

Better go to the Philippines or Thailand where you are sure to be "welcomed"

It's true that in Southeast Asia, the preference for white men in Singapore is much lesser than the neighbouring countries. In fact, might be the least.

In countries like Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam etc, people there generally feel that ang mohs might be "better", but not much people in Singapore feel this way.

10 hours ago, Guest sian said:

Since your days are limited, I would suggest you not waste time taking your chances in SG.

Better go to the Philippines or Thailand where you are sure to be "welcomed"

Yes, my days in SG were always limited, since there is not much to do an  see there.  For me, SG was always a stopover from a trip to other SE Asian's countries, mostly KL.  I have never been less welcomed in SG than in other cities in the region, especially by the young cute ones.  Therefore my curiosity.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, my days in SG were always limited, since there is not much to do an  see there.  For me, SG was always a stopover from a trip to other SE Asian's countries, mostly KL.  I have never been less welcomed in SG than in other cities in the region, especially by the young cute ones.  Therefore my curiosity.

Talk is cheap.

Cute young guys in SG attracted to a 70s Angmoh???

Delusion is a wonderful thing.

You can hardly find a good looking GWM at Tantric. The handsome ones are either straight or taken. I rather meet decent GWM via friends’ gatherings.

You can start from Out in SG. :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

You can hardly find a good looking GWM at Tantric. The handsome ones are either straight or taken. I rather meet decent GWM via friends’ gatherings.

You can start from Out in SG. :thumb:

Good looking GWM find their own types,

unless they are sticky rice - but even if they are, they will be taken by a hot GAM.

The rest - either become sugar daddies or are the bleahhh ones you see. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

unless they are sticky rice - but even if they are, they will be taken by a hot GAM.

The rest - either become sugar daddies or are the bleahhh ones you see. 

Agreed. I see only the hot GWMs with decent GAM. Even when I see a hot GWM at gatherings, I already see darts of arrows eyeing at me. Once the GWM is out of the room, I won’t hesitate to give those ‘sisters’ tight slaps!

8 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

nah, give me a nice asian man anytime instead

I agree!   Give me a nice Asian boy anytime instead.  GWM here with no interest in other GWM.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, this happens in white man lands.  But not many GWM are willing to travel 6000 miles to SG.  If they take this trouble, why be with other GWM they can find in their country?  

This entire thread assumes that the Gay White Man is THE conventional ideal in Singapore?

But from as far as I can remember, THE ideal gay beauty standard in Singapore have always been the Muscular Handsome CHINESE Singaporean?

Sure there are some potato queens who only like ang moh but I would say the majority of gay Singaporeans prefer Chinese Singaporeans.

3 hours ago, Gayleo said:

This entire thread assumes that the Gay White Man is THE conventional ideal in Singapore?

But from as far as I can remember, THE ideal gay beauty standard in Singapore have always been the Muscular Handsome CHINESE Singaporean?

Sure there are some potato queens who only like ang moh but I would say the majority of gay Singaporeans prefer Chinese Singaporeans.

GWM don't pretend to be the "ideal gay beauty standard".  What we desire is that OUR ideal gay beauty standard is attracted to us.  And Muscular Handsome Singaporeans are not the only ideal gay beauty standard.  Many of us like slimmer, well proportioned, hairless, not overly manly Asian guys with a nice smile and personality. 

Guest looksee
On 1/24/2021 at 2:24 PM, Guest Guest said:

It's true that in Southeast Asia, the preference for white men in Singapore is much lesser than the neighbouring countries. In fact, might be the least.

In countries like Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam etc, people there generally feel that ang mohs might be "better", but not much people in Singapore feel this way.

this looks more like wishful thinking to me. I think there is still high demand for Ang Moh in Singapore. Five year ago opp my flat at my condo moved in a 45 to 52y old Ang Moh. Look I give 4 /10 to him, bit fat on belly, very average. From seeing him at pool in trunks his tool average. But he receive many visit from local men. His house like pigeon house, many local bird fly in. On weekend he can work on 3 guys a day/night maybe more, can't keep track. never saw any guy leave early, run off or reject him. The oldest guy visit him maybe 35y. When I look at this compare with me...🤨

7 minutes ago, Guest looksee said:

this looks more like wishful thinking to me. I think there is still high demand for Ang Moh in Singapore. Five year ago opp my flat at my condo moved in a 45 to 52y old Ang Moh. Look I give 4 /10 to him, bit fat on belly, very average. From seeing him at pool in trunks his tool average. But he receive many visit from local men. His house like pigeon house, many local bird fly in. On weekend he can work on 3 guys a day/night maybe more, can't keep track. never saw any guy leave early, run off or reject him. The oldest guy visit him maybe 35y. When I look at this compare with me...🤨

He probably has a nice big cock. Local men lust for him the minute he shows his cock in apps. 

Guest Different market

Increasingly, you will find that upper-middle and upper class gay boys in Southeast Asia have a strong preference for East Asian-looking guys. Having an Ang Moh boyfriend is actually frowned upon as it is commonly associated with money boys from the rural countryside. That’s why you usually find Ang Mohs with darker-skinned Asian guys in countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. At least in Thailand, I can safely say that is the situation. Being caught with a white boyfriend is a big no-no in these circles.

Just to caveat, this is in the context of Southeast Asian countries and darker skin refers to individuals (e.g. fairer vs darker-skinned Thais, Burmese, etc) within these countries that are not South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, etc) - that is another topic.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When the quality of angmoh in Singapore has degraded to such rotten levels like that of @singalion, how can the attraction to Gay White man not be outdated in nowadays Singapore?  

i didnt realise he’s an ang moh! Omg cam!

I remember meeting an ang moh in the sauna and he told me he got declined quite a lot of times. All they need to do is feel his cock size and hairiness and he is simply rejected. Maybe indeed the attraction is waning. My friend is partnered with an ang moh, but his bf don't allow him to go to Tantric or Dorothy without him, and also he cannot talk to other white guys. :o

Guest BC BC lover

If the dick bigger than 8" sure he may get reject  only some BC lover will contact him.

About the bf of Ang Moh and Tantric, this normal if the local bf is tipsy fast and can't resist any Ang Moh dick from Tantric, sure any bf would not allow his bf to go alone. Or do you want sleepless night and then a stranger call you in morning and ask you to collect your hangover suffering totally fucked up bf?

No! see...

Guest looksee
On 1/25/2021 at 10:52 PM, Gayleo said:

Wouldn't call it "Ideal Beauty Standard" , maybe the desired. Dun think the thread here sees the GWM as the conventional sex ideal in Singapore. How many really good looking muscular Chinese Singaporean do you meet. Guess the big majority got bf and not available on the market.

But you are right, many Singaporean chinese don't stretch out to other food. They stick with Chicken Rice, don't even stretch out to Roti Prata or Rendang.

From my view still got sufficient Singaporean or Malaysian in Singapore who love potato to make the Ang Moh happy happy. If you talk at Tantric, most Ang Moh seem fine and enjoying a good sex life here.

Guess a factor is, they got place to meet? At the sauna you can mostly watch how local boy chase Ang Moh.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, Guest looksee said:

Wouldn't call it "Ideal Beauty Standard" , maybe the desired. Dun think the thread here sees the GWM as the conventional sex ideal in Singapore. How many really good looking muscular Chinese Singaporean do you meet. Guess the big majority got bf and not available on the market.

But you are right, many Singaporean chinese don't stretch out to other food. They stick with Chicken Rice, don't even stretch out to Roti Prata or Rendang.

From my view still got sufficient Singaporean or Malaysian in Singapore who love potato to make the Ang Moh happy happy. If you talk at Tantric, most Ang Moh seem fine and enjoying a good sex life here.

Guess a factor is, they got place to meet? At the sauna you can mostly watch how local boy chase Ang Moh.

Ang Mos who like Asian tend to go for brown Asians, not Chinese looking ones.

Anyway, there aren't many good looking gay ang mos in Singapore to begin with.

Simon is one of the few hot ang mos in Singapore but his bf is Thai, not even Singaporean:

https://www.instagram.com/sy.mon.ren/?hl=en

The Thai bf look like malay/indonesian, if live in SG probably won't even have much of a market.

Guest ang moh
51 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Ang Mos who like Asian tend to go for brown Asians, not Chinese looking ones.

Anyway, there aren't many good looking gay ang mos in Singapore to begin with.

Simon is one of the few hot ang mos in Singapore but his bf is Thai, not even Singaporean:

https://www.instagram.com/sy.mon.ren/?hl=en

The Thai bf look like malay/indonesian, if live in SG probably won't even have much of a market.

This is not true. Do you have a low self esteem?

If I meet Malay or Indian Singaporean, they tell me: "White guy always look for Chinese boy". Now you tell me, Ang Mohs prefer darker skin tones?

There is no one size fits all  rule. It is just personal preference. In my circle of gay Ang Moh frens there are some who adore Chinese boys, others can't have the skin as dark as possible etc. I guess there is all for everyone.

When have you been the last time to Tantric? The last three years there are very hot and cute Ang Mohs in the best age of life around. Yes, some of them are not into Asians. But saying there are no good looking Ang Mohs in Singapore. hm.

The fact for Ang Mohs being chased through the corridors of the saunas here, tells me a different story.

Rating down people on their skin colour and saying they don't have any market in Singapore is not very nice.

Many of my local gay friends would die for dating a Thai guy. Thai guys have all the shades you desire.

Not sure if you mingle around sufficiently with other gays to come to such conclusions?

22 hours ago, Guest ang moh said:

This is not true. Do you have a low self esteem?

If I meet Malay or Indian Singaporean, they tell me: "White guy always look for Chinese boy". Now you tell me, Ang Mohs prefer darker skin tones?

There is no one size fits all  rule. It is just personal preference. In my circle of gay Ang Moh frens there are some who adore Chinese boys, others can't have the skin as dark as possible etc. I guess there is all for everyone.

When have you been the last time to Tantric? The last three years there are very hot and cute Ang Mohs in the best age of life around. Yes, some of them are not into Asians. But saying there are no good looking Ang Mohs in Singapore. hm.

The fact for Ang Mohs being chased through the corridors of the saunas here, tells me a different story.

Rating down people on their skin colour and saying they don't have any market in Singapore is not very nice.

Many of my local gay friends would die for dating a Thai guy. Thai guys have all the shades you desire.

Not sure if you mingle around sufficiently with other gays to come to such conclusions?

Erm speak to any Malay or Indian gay in Singapore and they will tell you sexual racism is a real thing in SG.

If you have ever talked to Malay/Indian gays on Grindr, you would definitely come across the phrase 'I'm Malay/Indian you don't mind ah?'

Fact of the matter is society shapes your sexual preferences. In Singapore, the ideal beauty standard IS the Singaporean Chinese male for the gay community. There is a reason why all the popular IG gays in Singapore are your typical Chinese muscle hunks. How many IG famous Malays/Indians in SG do you know? 

Even in Thailand, the ideal beauty standard there is the fair skin Chinese looking male. Notice how all the Thai actors are all fair skin? Not the dark type? Just read this article: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/features/beyond-pale-dangers-thailands-obsession-white-skin/

But if you go to a different country like Australia, then the ideal beauty standard there is the Australian white male. Chinese looking guys are at the bottom of the social ladder there. Brown guys like Malays and Indians would definitely have a bigger market in a country like Australia compared to Singapore.

It sounds more like you live in a well and so you aren't even aware of the nuances between the gay communities in different countries.

• 1 year later...

In the many visits I made to Singapore I never noticed that attraction to gay white men was outdated.  Unless I put on heavy makeup, I cannot hide that I am a white man.

I also see reasons why the ideal beauty standard in Singapore is the light skin Chinese male.  This is why I have visited Singapore.  If in addition, this ideal includes being a hunk,  I am glad,  because this leaves the non-hunk I like... to me. :) 

Why is this even a topic, isnt this a personal preference, we dont choose perspective flings, partners based on the color of their skin. Of course there are ideal standards in all countries and cultures and of course it also exists in Singapore as well. If you ask that question on the uptake on grindr, if you mind me being a certain race, you are setting yourself up for disappointment or you simply don't love the way you are. Having had many partners , flings etc from different nationalities, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Just dont sell youself short based on what you see on social media etc. There are Black Italians and fair skin Italians, globalization means that we come in all colors, I just think with this question, you have already marginalized yourself in a increasingly marginalized Singapore gay community.

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In the many visits I made to Singapore I never noticed that attraction to gay white men was outdated.  Unless I put on heavy makeup, I cannot hide that I am a white man.

I also see reasons why the ideal beauty standard in Singapore is the light skin Chinese male.  This is why I have visited Singapore.  If in addition, this ideal includes being a hunk,  I am glad,  because this leaves the non-hunk I like... to me. :) 

for someone who spends so much time in a Singapore gay forum, you seem to have a totally rudimentary understanding of anything to do with Singapore, it’s almost as if you can’t see anything about here except through the filter of sex tourism.

first in another thread you say a Singaporean who speaks English perfectly but with a Singapore accent is ‘cute’ and ‘hilarious’ because of his ‘broken English’, 

now, you claim that ‘the ideal beauty standard in Singapore is the light skin Chinese male’. This might be what you go for but do you mot see how arrogant you are in proclaiming on this forum that this is the ‘ideal’ beauty standard? 

Your comments would have more value if you stopped stereotyping and objectifying. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.