Male HQ

Why do bottoms make more noise and moan more than tops during sex?

Guest BriefsGuy

Guest Musical
2 hours ago, BriefsGuy said:

Why do bottoms make more noise and moan more than tops during sex? Especially anal

What kind of noise?  Noise can come in many forms from soft sweet melody to loud  shrieky scream.  The range is so wide it is hard to define "noise".   

Guest Too too train
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe bottoms do less work, so they have left more energy to moan?  :lol:

Then why the train going into the tunnel, it too-too-too but not the tunnel. :whistle:

1 hour ago, Guest Musical said:

What kind of noise?  Noise can come in many forms from soft sweet melody to loud  shrieky scream.  The range is so wide it is hard to define "noise".   

I would like bottoms who instead of noise moan some melody in A flat major from the Romantics.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Forbidden Tunnel
14 minutes ago, Guest Too too train said:

Then why the train going into the tunnel, it too-too-too but not the tunnel. :whistle:

Wrong!!!  The train was "ENTERED" by humans first.  So it make noise first.

7 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Reality check: Cos u tops no shiok if we don’t PRETEND to make noise. 

True that's why the more man the 0, the harder the top will fuck to break his manliness.

If you're a 0 like us, you know it's not PRETEND to make noise. Geez, the initial penetration is no joke, damn painful because our hole are naturally closed to keep things in, something thick hard and long wants to force its way in, how can not painful until you want to moan in pain. Before you can recover from the pain, he pumped harder because your moaning makes him excited. The pain is more intense but now slowly the siok from the pumping mixed together. The pain makes the siok even more intense, how not to moan from the pains and the pleasures. Our moans are also mix of moans of pains and pleasures that sometimes confused those who don't know whether it's moan of pain or pleasures. 

Only a good top knows and he can control us as he likes and we have to feedback to him through our moanings.

Your question is exactly the type of insulting remarks by those sissies who like to kaypoh outside the room. When I see these gangs at Keybox and Shogun, my balls drop because they insult us like man 0 is worse than criminals. You go and see those insults from 脏子姨,fruitguan and her gang in the flaming room to see how nasty and bitchy they can be. Their insulting are relentless because they have no sex there and are very bitter with jealousy so they pick on others.

Guest Tell me
On 1/12/2019 at 7:52 AM, BriefsGuy said:

Why do bottoms make more noise and moan more than tops during sex? Especially anal

Which balloon will burst quietly after being poked.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, Guest Man0 said:

True that's why the more man the 0, the harder the top will fuck to break his manliness.

If you're a 0 like us, you know it's not PRETEND to make noise. Geez, the initial penetration is no joke, damn painful because our hole are naturally closed to keep things in, something thick hard and long wants to force its way in, how can not painful until you want to moan in pain. Before you can recover from the pain, he pumped harder because your moaning makes him excited. The pain is more intense but now slowly the siok from the pumping mixed together. The pain makes the siok even more intense, how not to moan from the pains and the pleasures. Our moans are also mix of moans of pains and pleasures that sometimes confused those who don't know whether it's moan of pain or pleasures. 

Only a good top knows and he can control us as he likes and we have to feedback to him through our moanings.

Your question is exactly the type of insulting remarks by those sissies who like to kaypoh outside the room. When I see these gangs at Keybox and Shogun, my balls drop because they insult us like man 0 is worse than criminals. You go and see those insults from 脏子姨,fruitguan and her gang in the flaming room to see how nasty and bitchy they can be. Their insulting are relentless because they have no sex there and are very bitter with jealousy so they pick on others.

:clap::clap::clap:

right on point , bro

17 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, "noise" is an auditory guide to the top as to whether the bottom is enjoying it. I mean do you prefer to have sex in silence? 

Then top no need to show bottom that he is enjoying it too?

Just now, Garyl said:

Top need to concentrate on fxxg.. i have not seen top who can moan and fxx well at same time..:P and....

No top can be multitask during sex? But can see top can fxxg and kiss and jerking the bottom's dick? But top cannot moan?

Guest Too funny
On 1/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, Guest Squeeky said:

Because you are entering the bottom. If no noise mean he is dead. 

OMG LOL

On 1/12/2019 at 12:21 PM, Guest Too too train said:

Then why when nurse poke needle into patient, patient makes noise but nurse never??? LOL

Guest PURE BOTTOM
On 1/12/2019 at 7:52 AM, BriefsGuy said:

What is the problem?  Bottom has every right to whistle, moan, scream and strangle the neck of the TOP when being poked.  Our ass is offered free already, so what can't we do to enjoy ourselves sexually?   Like I mention, we have the BOTTOM right.  

Guest Miss Meghan markle
8 hours ago, Guest Harry said:

A girl also moans when getting fucked. Sometimes i think the more a person btm, the more he start behaving like a girl.

Also depends on the sizes of the fuxker's cock. The bigger it is the louder the bottom's making noises.

11 hours ago, Guest Harry said:

A girl also moans when getting fucked. Sometimes i think the more a person btm, the more he start behaving like a girl.

Some truth in this observation..I've seen it too

For the tops, if you don't know, you can also moan when you fuck your bottom too you know :)

Personally I'd prefer a noisy sex than a quiet one, it'd be an indication whether the top i'm with is enjoying the sex or not :) 

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2 minutes ago, Garyl said:

A norm btm should not feel pain but pleasure with a gd top..:D

What is pleasure without abit of pain bro... there's where the shiok is..when u feel the pain and yet at the same time u oso get the pleasure...

Just now, Guest Bottom said:

What is pleasure without abit of pain bro... there's where the shiok is..when u feel the pain and yet at the same time u oso get the pleasure...

If u like.. then its pleasure. I amreferring to all pain.and 0 pleasure..:thumb:

i am referring to top who just poke.. without taking care of btm..

16 minutes ago, Garyl said:

If u like.. then its pleasure. I amreferring to all pain.and 0 pleasure..:thumb:

i am referring to top who just poke.. without taking care of btm..

Wow... would love to have u top me...so few tops like u..

Guest Unmolested Clean Ass
28 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Depends whether it is a virgin or seasoned bottom.  The feelings are very different and the noise made are very different  you know.

I moan because when top goes at it. I loses control to my bowel.. and it felts like I may poop anytime but he says inside is clean... And just keep going at it. It felt good and shity at the same time.

18 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Wow... would love to have u top me...so few tops like u..

thanks.. I very ethical one.. :)

think a lot before each poke. so i seldom anyhow poke now..  :frustrated:

Most tops I know of, including me dont like too much sound.. need to concentrate and hear the hole.. haha:D

Edited by Garyl

On 1/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, Guest Harry said:

You see the guy fucking the girl, the guy also doesn't moan much but the girl screaming like hell!

• G_M changed the title to Why do bottoms make more noise and moan more than tops during sex?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.