Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 孝贤皇后
6 hours ago, Guest 娴妃。乌拉那拉氏 said:

臣妾给皇后娘娘请安

起来呗,最近妹妹挺忙的呀

每天侍奉皇上,可瞧妹妹的肚子还是那么扁哟

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 娴妃。乌拉那拉氏
47 minutes ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

起来呗,最近妹妹挺忙的呀

每天侍奉皇上,可瞧妹妹的肚子还是那么扁哟

你的胸部比我的肚子更扁,好恶心,真欠揍,男人看到你,都叫哥儿们!  啧啧啧.....

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

狰狞老人妖夜莺没能力也没实力,并非精通双语,它只能浑水摸鱼,看它这死奴才怎样翻译得了哈哈。

你很聪明,看穿秃驴啦。他骗骗外行人可以......江湖术士、骗子就这样了,别要求,看笑话就好。

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

:) 笨 白痴 :) 笨 白痴 :) 笨 白痴 :) 

这就是老洋狗的本事--出洋相。

自以为两小子学"成"了,结果"成"了鹦鹉,还辱骂了自己。真是大快人心!

还不止如此呐,它阴差阳错,和它鄙视的夜流莺,两畜生成了比翼"鸟"!

真是大笑话。

我敢说,老流莺这段也没法译。它译,我们再笑一番,噗,哈哈哈!

Guest anti mosquito detergent
4 hours ago, Guest Anti mosquito detergent said:

No, but I have rat poison for your loose mouth and cheebye attitude :clap:

This is from Guest Monicker not from the real Anti Mosquito Detergent. I don't post any expletive language...

He is just hijacking my name to confuse you.

Sequanorum quam reliquorum, quod soli ne in occulto quidem queri neque auxilium implorare auderent absentisque Ariovisti crudelitatem

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Old broken record plays again LOL

He (guest Dirty) hijacked my Guest name. not from me.

Dirty Guest thinks that I would register as a Member to get rid of his hijacking. but that is a wish. he is just curious who I am and getting desperate. And to keep me out of the picture he is resorting to this Guest name hijacking. Don't get confused. Actually it is very easy to spot what I post for the last days. Plus, my posts mostly don't end with that loud laughing at the end.

My style of writing is very basic and doesn't contain any insults or ranting. Plus same as Nightingale, I can write "naggy" long posts too.

Ipse autem Ariovistus tantos sibi spiritus, tantam arrogantiam sumpserat, ut ferendus non videretur.

Guest 脏子姨

我真是个笨白痴,狗嘴吐不出象牙, 整天唯恐天下不乱跟人家斗嘴惹事非,我令人讨厌。最近我一直吃错药说错东西,明明是要咒骂别人,变成咒骂自己,我真是害人终害己,自食其果,报应啊!

Guest Quit Blabbering
4 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Exactly, @Steve5380 that overbearing self-righteous know-it-all spammer is simply being an annoying prick for the sake of being an annoying prick, I wouldn't be surprised if his account is hacked or banned one day.

He believes his "white privilege" will prevent the moderators from banning him the next time he crosses the line, but he's got a big surprise coming, and will be silenced much sooner than he arrogantly thinks. We are living in the Asian Century. People like him are welcome to enjoy the ride, as compliant passengers, but their days of driving the bus are finished.

8 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我真是个笨白痴,狗嘴吐不出象牙, 整天唯恐天下不乱跟人家斗嘴惹事非,我令人讨厌。最近我一直吃错药说错东西,明明是要咒骂别人,变成咒骂自己,我真是害人终害己,自食其果,报应啊!

Some weeks ago you were contemplating that people who start writing in bold letters and big fonts have lost their arguments and then need to resort to such measures.

Now you are just doing the same!

Very convincing.

Means that you don't stick by your own words. That is what people in general call hypocrite.

Si [id] ita fecisset, sibi populoque Romano perpetuam gratiam atque amicitiam cum eo futuram; si non impetraret, sese

Guest Anti mosquito detergent
6 minutes ago, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

He believes his "white privilege" will prevent the moderators from banning him the next time he crosses the line, but he's got a big surprise coming, and will be silenced much sooner than he arrogantly thinks. We are living in the Asian Century. People like him are welcome to enjoy the ride, as compliant passengers, but their days of driving the bus are finished.

It is all said before. You are always turning around on the same topic. There is not any novelty here. You are permanently repeating yourself. I don;t understand why you get so much bothered and outraged what Steve5380 posts here??? You are free to move to the next post. You are even free to ignore any of his posts.

Instead of turning around in a kid's leise adventure park or circus carousel, mature and move on.

This is really a circus here...

The moderators don't care if the post is from white supremacists, alleged white supremacists or black Klu Klux Klan people or from Asian egos. They will delete any post that is offensive or violates the rules or move them to the flaming room.

We said it just some hours ago:

10 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Even if Steve5380 annoys you nobody forces you to read his posts, but you know the opposite is the case, you really slurp every letter of his posts.

And for years you always have some members with whom you start quarrels, try to shut them up, write insults, racial slurs and offend.

Don't you think for the rest of the Blowing W community this is not more annoying??

Who do you actually think you are?

You behave here like you own Blowing Wind and everybody has to dance around your likings...

Do you think this is reasonsble or can be judged as some acceptable  behaviour?

99.9 % are sick of your posts and of your non conventional behaviour.

We all have our favourites and least liked posters here, but what does it serve to insult others or to post rants and slurs?

Even if you don't like to hear it but the vast majority of your posts have no relevance or are just attacking others. Most of your posts lack substance.

Ita proelium restitutum est, atque omnes hostes terga verterunt nec prius fugere destiterunt quam ad flumen Rhenum milia passuum ex eo loco circiter L pervenerunt.

Cum tridui viam processisset, nuntiatum est ei Ariovistum cum suis omnibus copiis ad occupandum Vesontionem, quod est oppidum maximum Sequanorum, contendere [triduique viam a suis finibus processisse].

Guest Anti mosquito detergent
22 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

No no no. this is a good sign. The first step for improvement is self-awareness.

This is a good sign, if you recognise that you are doing wrong.

Learn what you are doing wrong and start to change the ugly habits. Just don't post rants, insults and other offending things.

This is the first path to betterment.

Qui se ex his minus timidos existimari volebant, non se hostem vereri, sed angustias itineris et magnitudinem silvarum quae intercederent inter ipsos atque Ariovistum, aut rem frumentariam, ut satis commode supportari posset, timere dicebant.

Guest 脏子姨
15 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Some weeks ago you were contemplating that people who start writing in bold letters and big fonts have lost their arguments and then need to resort to such measures.

Now you are just doing the same!

Very convincing.

Means that you don't stick by your own words. That is what people in general call hypocrite.

You go eat shit!

Guest 犯贱冰冰

脏死姨,你也够脏死了,整晚抱着死尸做爱,怎能不倒霉呢?你还是远离阴气重的地方,改邪归正吧。坟场这种地方不宜久留。

Guest 脏子姨
1 minute ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

犯贱冰冰,你也够犯贱的了。怎么取用这样难听的名字?又说自己是个老巫婆,狰狞老妖怪,厚颜无耻,咬牙切齿,胡乱狡辩,不要脸的衣冠禽兽的千年老妖!你就多留点口德,你也搞到错骂自己,精神错乱,还说我的不是,大家半斤八两嘛,彼此彼此。

Guest 脏子姨
32 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

明眼人一看,就知道老秃驴没办法啦,招数也得偷,冒充呗。

老秃驴继续呗,我看你的狼狈样,就是垂死挣扎 。

Guest 脏子姨
10 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

不可能倒霉,因为总有个老秃驴垫底。

那秃头胀眼狰狞的老人妖脸,没法儿超越,最倒霉啦。

3 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

犯贱冰冰,你也够犯贱的了。怎么取用这样难听的名字?又说自己是个老巫婆,狰狞老妖怪,厚颜无耻,咬牙切齿,胡乱狡辩,不要脸的衣冠禽兽的千年老妖!你就多留点口德,你也搞到错骂自己,精神错乱,还说我的不是,大家半斤八两嘛,彼此彼此。

Just refrain from being nasty and to post insults. Why in any case do you want to make enemies here? Does it bring you fulfillment? Others will just show your weaknesses and you will find yourself frustrated and traumatised.

Nobody wants to stop you from posting things and adding value to Blowing Wind, but we don;t want you to insult others and to write very nasty posts.

Maybe you need more interaction with other people to learn how to behave and not to react as you do.

Learn to accept that other people have different opinions and will post it here, even if you don't agree. But don't come back with insults, rants, racial slurs or denigrating other people.

Nobody here ever said that everything what Steve posts is right. Yes, some of his posts are disturbing too, but he doesn't insult and he doesn't punch into other faces.

Just learn the basics of discussion and dispute and learn to allow others to voice their own opinion.

You must come back with good reasoning if you think they are wrong, but don't insult.

This is all what we want from you.

Suam innocentiam perpetua vita, felicitatem Helvetiorum bello esse perspectam. Itaque se quod in longiorem diem conlaturus fuisset repraesentaturum et proxima nocte de quarta vigilia castra moturum, ut quam primum intellegere posset utrum apud .

Guest 脏子姨
10 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

犯贱冰冰再贱,和老秃驴一比,马上就至尊高尚啦。

老秃驴无耻破表,下贱第一。

Guest 脏子姨
10 minutes ago, Guest 国际巨星 said:

目前为止已超过24小时,我仍然是个犯贱狗奴才。我的确犯贱得惹人唾弃嫌恶

再等24年,它也译不出,它低能。

10 minutes ago, Guest 国际巨星 said:

目前为止已超过24小时,我仍然是个犯贱狗奴才。我的确犯贱得惹人唾弃嫌恶

And stop creating these 1000 different Guest profile names and stop responding to your own posts. This is very childish.

Just stick to one name.

Planities erat magna et in ea tumulus terrenus satis grandis. Hic locus aequum fere spatium a castris Ariovisti et Caesaris aberat. Eo, ut erat dictum, ad conloquium venerunt.

3 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

再等24年,它也译不出,它低能。 

ha ha. in 24 years , I m sure Steve won't annoy you any more. (wishing him well).

Ubi eum castris se tenere Caesar intellexit, ne diutius commeatu prohiberetur, ultra eum locum, quo in loco Germani consederant, circiter passus DC ab his, castris idoneum locum delegit acieque triplici instructa ad eum locum venit.

Guest 脏子姨

老秃驴用自家本名,斗不过人家;

冒充,又被识穿;

翻译,又不称职;

不译,又尽显无能。

惨惨惨。

比无耻下贱吧。稳赢。就这大招啦 。

噗哈哈哈!

Guest 孝贤皇后
3 hours ago, Guest 娴妃。乌拉那拉氏 said:

你的胸部比我的肚子更扁,好恶心,真欠揍,男人看到你,都叫哥儿们!  啧啧啧.....

妹妹。何必动怒呢?妹妹难道是个不会下鸡蛋的母鸡?看来皇上迟早会把你废掉

本宫就等着看好戏

Guest Guest 2

One look at all those posts with big fonts and we know it's the hypocritical paedophile Nightwhore who scolds people for posting as guest and yet impersonates others under the guise of guests.

LOL

Guest Guest 2

Fancy Nightwhore translating into English her own Chinese posts. 

Notice how she deliberately omitted to translate for her master Steve, those posts by 脏子姨?

This hypocritical old shameless freak Nightwhore is the biggest shame to Singapore's gay community.

Guest Guest 2

Nightwhore acts so self-righteous and so moral, yet engages in the same dirty tactics she so vehemently criticises.

What moral authority does she have to criticise others?

LOL

Guest 脏子姨
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

One look at all those posts with big fonts and we know it's the hypocritical paedophile Nightwhore who scolds people for posting as guest and yet impersonates others under the guise of guests.

LOL

说了嘛,明眼人一看就知道是老秃驴自己使的笨招,它却还沾沾自喜,以为神不知鬼不觉。真有脑残白痴。

不会用电脑,痕迹处处,此地无银三百两。老秃驴就是无能。

6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Let's hope for betterment. I always believe in the good in people. Or why are there so many sinners going for confession...

Maybe it is an awakening or enlightenment... Self-awareness on personal issues is a good sign for recovery and the right path to see the underlying issues.

Give people a chance.

And you might have noted, people in severe loneliness often speak to themselves.

I accept if he talks to himself here to voice his recognition of his underlying issues.

Ibi perpauci aut viribus confisi tranare contenderunt aut lintribus inventis sibi salutem reppererunt.  In his fuit Ariovistus, qui naviculam deligatam ad ripam nactus ea profugit

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

你很聪明,看穿秃驴啦。他骗骗外行人可以......江湖术士、骗子就这样了,别要求,看笑话就好。

哈哈哈,这狰狞老妖怪迟早都会被拆穿的

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

说了嘛,明眼人一看就知道是老秃驴自己使的笨招,它却还沾沾自喜,以为神不知鬼不觉。真有脑残白痴。

不会用电脑,痕迹处处,此地无银三百两。老秃驴就是无能。

说得对!赞!

Guest 脏子姨
2 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

哈哈哈,这狰狞老妖怪迟早都会被拆穿的

妹,不是"迟早"嘢.....是"一直"。

因为它笨,又无能。

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

老秃驴用自家本名,斗不过人家;

冒充,又被识穿;

翻译,又不称职;

不译,又尽显无能。

惨惨惨。

比无耻下贱吧。稳赢。就这大招啦 。

噗哈哈哈!

Useless old freak Nightwhore

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

妹,不是"迟早"嘢.....是"一直"。

因为它笨,又无能。

同意!这狰狞老人妖是笨白痴,无奈遭人唾弃!

Just now, Nightingale said:

You're talking about yourself?

Well, you can try all you can.  After all these years, I'm not dead yet.  Keep trying harder then.  LOL.

Why are you afraid of your stuff being translated?  

But aren't you the one who is the biggest shame to the gay community?

Why don't you direct the same question to yourself?  Where's your moral authority?

Where got?  I'm using ordinary font leh.

Auntie OCD talking to herself again in frustrated vengeance.  Pathetic!

Somehow I knew you would deny it. What can we expect from a ball less, hypocritical eunuch like you?

:)

6 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

同意!这狰狞老人妖是笨白痴,无奈遭人唾弃!

Nightingale you seem to have the power to trigger some relapse from Guest Dirty.

You must really love each other!

Can I be your both bridesmaid ?

Reperti sunt complures nostri qui in phalanga insilirent et scuta manibus revellerent et desuper vulnerarent. 6 Cum hostium acies a sinistro cornu pulsa atque in fugam coniecta esset, a dextro cornu vehementer multitudine suorum nostram aciem premebant

Guest Guest 2

Teachers who fantasise about their students and unapologetically defend such acts are not fit to self-righteously tell others what to do. 

Hypocrites like Nightwhore who rail against abuse by guests yet post as guests to impersonate them are the worst of the lot - a two-faced snake who proves he is devious and unethical.

What else can we expect from this talentless, hypocritical, unethical Nightwhore?

LOL

2 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Somehow I knew you would deny it. What can we expect from a ball less, hypocritical eunuch like you?

:)

Guest Dirty, international Superstar, Guest Guest 2, Guest ignorant or whatever, just stop hijacking my guest name.

It is anyway easy to identify you from the hijacked posts.

I just now had some hope in you that you will recover but it seems you are hopeless.

Passus DC ab his, castris idoneum locum delegit acieque triplici instructa ad eum locum venit.  Primam et secundam aciem in armis esse, tertiam castra munire iussit. 3 [Hic locus ab hoste circiter passus DC, uti dictum est, aberat.]

Guest Guest 26
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

Teachers who fantasise about their students and unapologetically defend such acts are not fit to self-righteously tell others what to do. 

Hypocrites like Nightwhore who rail against abuse by guests yet post as guests to impersonate them are the worst of the lot - a two-faced snake who proves he is devious and unethical.

What else can we expect from this talentless, hypocritical, unethical Nightwhore?

LOL

You forgot to mention that Nightingale masturbates while fantasising about his students

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Nightingale said:

Sigh.  Translate will kena scolding.  Don't translate also kena scolding.  This Flaming Room is so very very important for Auntie Troll!

Of course going off topic is the usual modus operandi for our devious unethical resident bitch Nightwhore

1 minute ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Of course going off topic is the usual modus operandi for our devious unethical resident bitch Nightwhore

Even if Nightingale jerks off on top of his student's exam papers and splashes his cum on the writing books, why do you bother?

Why is he so relevant to you?

Why do you take him so serious?

Why can you get so outrageously agitated because of him?

Same as for Steve posts, nobody forces you to read it, everybody has the liberty to move to the next post.

Let him do and write what he wants and even if he jerks in the school toilet with 5 students, it is not your problem. It is his. And in Singapore this would come out very fast if something like this happens.

But why do you bother so much?

Ubi ne tum quidem eos prodire intellexit, circiter meridiem exercitum in castra reduxit. Tum demum Ariovistus partem suarum copiarum, quae castra minora oppugnaret, misit. Acriter utrimque usque ad vesperum pugnatum est. Solis occasu suas copias Ariovistus multis et inlatis et acceptis vulneribus in castra reduxit

咸妃,笑嫌皇后没有关照妳。是她令妳多年不孕。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 2
5 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Even if Nightingale jerks off on top of his student's exam papers and splashes his cum on the writing books, why do you bother?

Why is he so relevant to you?

Why do you take him so serious?

Why can you get so outrageously agitated because of him?

Same as for Steve posts, nobody forces you to read it, everybody has the liberty to move to the next post.

Let him do and write what he wants and even if he jerks in the school toilet with 5 students, it is not your problem. It is his. And in Singapore this would come out very fast if something like this happens.

But why do you bother so much?

Ubi ne tum quidem eos prodire intellexit, circiter meridiem exercitum in castra reduxit. Tum demum Ariovistus partem suarum copiarum, quae castra minora oppugnaret, misit. Acriter utrimque usque ad vesperum pugnatum est. Solis occasu suas copias Ariovistus multis et inlatis et acceptis vulneribus in castra reduxit

Haven't you been reading?

It's because the both of them, given what they have done, are in NO position, and have NO moral authority, to criticise others.

Still dare to act so self-righteous, PUI!

Guest Anti Mosquito detergent

15 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Guest Nightwhore alias Guest 2 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest Guest Guest 2 alias  脏子姨 alias 犯贱冰冰 has disclosed herself as having taken the wrong drug.  She should have gone to IMH to see a specialist instead of resorting to off-the-shelf medication.  Now her split personality has deteriorated even further.  She became even more split up and confusing herself!  This is what you get when you try to save money and take the wrong drug.  LOL!

11 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

刷下来看别的帖文还好好儿的,突然,哎哟我的妈呀,有你那张狰狞老脸照片的帖文,真是够呛,吓坏! 

他们还吃啥药呀?看到你的照都吓醒啦!

13 hours ago, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

I'm not down with the name-calling, but seriously, who the heck does he think he is? That delusional post implying that he is the shining wise old white "interlocutor" here to save Singaporeans from our own issues as if we can't do that ourselves! What a joke.

Does that annoying blabberer seriously think making posts on Blowing Wind from America 24/7, rather than enjoying real life in his country, is going to make any difference to what happens with gay issues in Singaporean society? More delusional than Trump!

Responding to own posts, creating inflationally creationg artificial Guest profile names.

Turning around the same discussion for months without any end in sight.

Is Guest 脏子姨 a loquacious, garrulous  and quarrelsome attention whore?????????

Responding to own posts,  inflationary creating artificial Guest profile names.

Turning around the same discussion for months without any end in sight.

Is Guest 脏子姨 a loquacious, garrulous  and quarrelsome attention whore?????????

Alarios omnes in conspectu hostium pro castris minoribus constituit, quod minus multitudine militum legionariorum pro hostium numero valebat, ut ad speciem alariis uteretur; ipse triplici instructa acie usque ad castra hostium accessit.

Guest 脏子姨
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Haven't you been reading?

It's because the both of them, given what they have done, are in NO position, and have NO moral authority, to criticise others.

Still dare to act so self-righteous, PUI!

何必解释这么多,老秃驴无耻无德无能,明眼人知道,我们惩戒惩戒,作弄作弄它就好。看老东西气急败坏,手忙脚乱的囧样,有趣。

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic