Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 脏子姨

This is me first time write in Engrish.  Me Engrish no good.  Me better over Chinese.  Me vely solly to bully Nightingale and Steve.  Me very stupid and silly.  Always like to bully people not know Chinese.  Me hate race people from China, Philipines, India, Bangla and white people.  Me know meself bad.  Please punish me.  Me feel bad.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 犯贱冰冰
3 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

This is me first time write in Engrish.  Me Engrish no good.  Me better over Chinese.  Me vely solly to bully Nightingale and Steve.  Me very stupid and silly.  Always like to bully people not know Chinese.  Me hate race people from China, Philipines, India, Bangla and white people.  Me know meself bad.  Please punish me.  Me feel bad.

I too.  I English no good.  I can suck 88 dick, lick 88 anus to compensation.  88 is good luck.  I feel penalty on my soul. I begging forgive of Nightingale, Steve5380.  I too naughty.  I bad bad.

掉进水里后, 笑咸真的笑了。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

哈哈哈,老秃驴真是笨,都说明眼人看到出,它还厚着老脸来这儿冒充,怎么有这样低能的老东西,究竟还可以白痴到什么程度。

哈哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

I too.  I English no good.  I can suck 88 dick, lick 88 anus to compensation.  88 is good luck.  I feel penalty on my soul. I begging forgive of Nightingale, Steve5380.  I too naughty.  I bad bad.

尤其是它的那种低贱的格调,极力冒充,还是跳不出来。

所以说修养真重要。没培养过,到老死都这一般低贱。

可以看出老秃驴出身是低贱的,教养不好。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

尤其是它的那种低贱的格调,极力冒充,还是跳不出来。

所以说修养真重要。没培养过,到老死都这一般低贱。

可以看出老秃驴出身是低贱的,教养不好。

没人指望老秃驴有修养,老秃驴真面目已被揭穿,它是低贱狰狞的狗屁精,不但无耻的冒充别人,还以学生为性幻想拼命手淫,没文化没修养的低贱人格!我呸!哈哈

Guest 犯贱冰冰
5 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hi Nightwhore @Nightingale, one look at those big fonts and we all know it's you. We expected you to impersonate us but we didn't expect you to impersonate your lackey in a desperate bid to make it appear like you have support. Poor thing, how you put words into anti mosquito detergent's mouth :huh::rolleyes:

Someone as immoral and unethical like you have no place preaching to others what to do. Get your own house in order first.

LOLOL

低贱老夜莺是老不死的人渣。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
44 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Aiyo.  Auntie OCD.  Is my English that "good"?  You did not take the correct medicine, suffer guilt pangs one moment and then revert to your malicious self at the next.  Whom to blame but yourself?

Pointing others with your hand means having fingers pointing back at you too.

I am old immortal?  Does that you mean you will die prematurely?  Good for you then.  It means you'll suffer from your mental illness for a shorter period.  Congrats!

老秃驴已经没办法招架得住,回复的速度,篇幅,内容都减少许多,真窝囊。

Guest Guest 2
49 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I am old immortal?  Does that you mean you will die prematurely?  Good for you then.  It means you'll suffer from your mental illness for a shorter period.  Congrats!

So apart from engaging in unethical acts like masturbating while fantasising about your underage students, and masquerading as others while posting as guests while railing at guests (the irony), you have also progressed to cursing others to die a premature death?

We expected better from an ex-scholar, but as everyone knows, you are 劣等货 - rejected goods.  Maybe you didn't even graduate from the course.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

So apart from engaging in unethical acts like masturbating while fantasising about your underage students, and masquerading as others while posting as guests while railing at guests (the irony), you have also progressed to cursing others to die a premature death?

We expected better from an ex-scholar, but as everyone knows, you are 劣等货 - rejected goods.  Maybe you didn't even graduate from the course.

干得好!你英文程度超高,胜过老秃驴,老秃驴只能糊弄糊弄耍些小手段来掩人耳目,无法招架。

老秃驴给你整死,不怪您,它罪有应得 :twisted:

On 1/15/2013 at 10:13 PM, Guest BoBo姐 said:

That's exactly what I told that mouth shitting old fart.

He cant engage in a proper discussion & reason

logically. All he does is shift focus, preach & attempt to force his "moral" values on others.

An utter moron. He mentioned somewhere that he taught some students on investment etc, how can such a bird brain teach.....students probably think of him as a joke.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha Nightwhore must be wondering why everyone is targeting him and his lackeys Steve and Guest Mozzie are no longer around to help him.

LOLOL

自以为是,矫揉造作,长气又过气的老秃驴! 肚里没墨水,还厚颜无耻教别人礼仪,真够恶心。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
Just now, Nightingale said:

And yes, I didn't graduate from that course.  So why are you so concerned?  Do you analyse people's private farts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

子怡姐姐肯定有话说,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Well, you have been cursing me Old Not Die, didn't you?  So indirectly you are cursing yourself a premature death, right or not?  The Chinese saying is "Harming people yet end up harming oneself."  Also known as karma.

And yes, I didn't graduate from that course.  So why are you so concerned?  Do you analyse people's private farts?

Auntie OCD talking to herself again.  

I don't need anyone to help.  On the other hand, you need because you feel inferior.  So you clone yourself as various nicks to delude yourself into believing you have help from other people.  

And no wonder you accuse me of writing long posts.  All your posts are so short that you have them posted consecutively one after another within seconds.  It just reflects your reading ability is as low as a cockroach's.  You are venting your frustrations because of your own shortcomings.  Tsk tsk tsk.

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

无能你刚示范了几帖,力道不足,但将就将就。

现在你写些无耻无德的,你的本色,给大家再瞧瞧,再见识。

无耻窝囊的老秃驴。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.  What's the problem?

And you believed me!  Errr .... I thought you said I am an ex-scholar.  Slapping your own face again?  Hahahaha.

Aiya, no need to switch from English to Chinese lah.  We know it's you lah.

老秃驴无耻无德无能,明眼人都知道。我们惩戒惩戒,作弄作弄你这斯文败类就好。

看老东西气急败坏,手忙脚乱的囧样,真有趣! 

Guest Guest 2
11 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

自以为是,矫揉造作,长气又过气的老秃驴! 肚里没墨水,还厚颜无耻教别人礼仪,真够恶心。

I know right, Nightwhore is just a joke.  There's 4 words to describe her right now - 孤军作战.  LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

I know right, Nightwhore is just a joke.  There's 4 words to describe her right now - 孤军作战.  LOL

玩死它!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

No wonder you accuse me of writing long long.  Your ability to write each post is only like that.  

Analogy:

You prefer to swallow one baby teaspoon one at a time.  That will take a large number of swallowing.  But then you see people swallowing one whole tablespoon in one gulp.  Yet you resent them.  So who to blame?

没文采,没内涵,没创意,没墨水,来来去去都是自己嚷嚷叨叨,咳!

老秃驴真的被洋主子5380害惨了

Guest 打死老基

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Always talk so much but so empty..

Time to go and die..

Cannot win in all topics....go bury yourself in cement...好臭的赔钱货。。连强奸犯也不要。。

Guest Guest 2
2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

How so?  Care to explain?  Don't tell me you only know how to read and write one-liners.

LOL, the king of one-liner rubbish replies accusing others of reading and writing one-liners.

Pot kettle black much.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

LOL, the king of one-liner rubbish replies accusing others of reading and writing one-liners.

Pot kettle black much.

老秃驴这种货,就是没学问装懂,还要误人子弟,所以惹人厌,遭人唾弃。

On 1/12/2019 at 6:11 PM, Nightingale said:

La cucaracha se folla a su propia madre y eso es incesto. Qué impía puede ser!

Me imagino que la impia cucaracha madre se pasa el día masturbando al pequeño cucaracho hijo hasta que él ya no puede aguantar y se tiene que folliar a su madre.

Como esto pasa desde que el es pequeño,  el cucarachito lo encuentra normal y goza mucho dentro de los dos agujeros de su madre.   (aquí no estoy seguro si las cucarachas hembras tienen ano y vagina... )

Guest anti mosquito detergent
1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

子怡姐姐肯定有话说,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!

Damn the letters are so big and red colour bold? Is ranting Guest Dirty n Pervert now impersonating Nightingfighting?

I can feel the punch in my eyes from the super big red font...

Attacking others and only resorting to cosmic font increasing methods in running out of arguments and doing none better himself..

Obviously hypocrite.

If you throw a tomb (stone) always come clean yourself first...

We are always here in support of Nightingfighting when it's required.

Don't worry but the punches are getting harder and harder.  We are not allowing you to run away just like that!

Guest Dirty better come down from your high moral seat because the fall down will be even  much deeper, and I guarantee you there won't be any soft landing...

His mandavit quae diceret Ariovistus cognoscerent et ad se referrent. Quos cum apud se in castris Ariovistus conspexisset, exercitu suo praesente conclamavit.

Guest Guest 2
7 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Damn the letters are so big and red colour bold? Is ranting Guest Dirty n Pervert now impersonating Nightingfighting?

I can feel the punch in my eyes from the super big red font...

Attacking others and only resorting to cosmic font increasing methods in running out of arguments and doing none better himself..

Obviously hypocrite.

If you throw a tomb (stone) always come clean yourself first...

We are always here in support of Nightingfighting when it's required.

Don't worry but the punches are getting harder and harder.  We are not allowing you to run away just like that!

Guest Dirty better come down from your high moral seat because the fall down will be even  much deeper, and I guarantee you there won't be any soft landing...

His mandavit quae diceret Ariovistus cognoscerent et ad se referrent. Quos cum apud se in castris Ariovistus conspexisset, exercitu suo praesente conclamavit.

We are hypocrites? We don't see you putting the same label on Nightwhore, the teacher who masturbates while fantasising about his underage students and criticising guests for posting anonymously when he himself IMPERSONATES guests and posts anonymously as well? LOL you are an even bigger hypocrite.

Your kind of support for Nightwhore means abandoning Nightwhore when he's desperate and running out of steam and reappearing only when the full moon is on and Nightwhore's asshole is twitching? LOLOL

Both of you deserve to be fucked good in the ass with a red hot crowbar rusty on both ends so you guys can hump each other.

You're nothing more than a lackey... of a lackey. Hahahahahaha!

Guest 脏子姨
8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

How so?  Care to explain?  Don't tell me you only know how to read and write one-liners.

白痴,看不懂自己想。都说了我们和你层次不同,不齿解释给你这种脑残的听。

Guest 脏子姨

Revert to writing in English?  This just goes to  confirm your multi-polar disorder.  Quick go see psychiatrist.

What to do?  If I write long long, your cockroach brain cannot take in so much and you will curse me again.  

Sigh!  Write long long kena cursed.  Write short short, also kena blamed.  Auntie OCD is really hard to please.  LOL.

是你有问题,脑子不灵,以为此人即彼人,所以给人看笑话。

你电脑知识这么肤浅,还好被开除了?不然怎么跟上时代,教导学生。学生比你老秃驴行,笑死人。

Guest 脏子姨

Mislead people's son and brother?  But I do love to mislead you!

Disgust people?  Get spitted at?  But I do love to disgust you and spit at you.  LOL!

当然啦,你除了误导人,还能干啥?指望你有贡献,讲丁点儿有见地的?这就想看到你的狰狞老脸后不厌恶一样....绝对.....

Guest 犯贱冰冰
6 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

是你有问题,脑子不灵,以为此人即彼人,所以给人看笑话。

你电脑知识这么肤浅,还好被开除了?不然怎么跟上时代,教导学生。学生比你老秃驴行,笑死人。

真好笑,老秃驴竟然承认自已被学院开除,不知道是否与学生发生关系或脑袋不灵有关??

Guest 脏子姨

不是和学生发生关系,现在学生很聪明,见识广,看到人面禽兽是知道的。

它面目可憎,又狰狞,学生看到它逃闪都来不及,怎么可能自寻死路,和它搞上。这是疯了傻了都不可能的事。

叫它滚,主要是嫌它教书不行,脑筋不灵光,学生上它的课很无聊,学不到任何东西,所以成绩差,父母就投诉。

辅导它,再培训,也不行。

同僚也讨厌它,嫌它固执,不知变通,又懒惰,拿钱不做事。

它滚,是明知的决定。不该浪费纳税人的钱,给窝囊废的。

Guest 脏子姨
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Wow, the pervert Nightwhore is very free this morning, on standby beside the computer whole day. LOL

不是啦,它不会运用电脑,词汇少文笔差,老眼昏花,手又因长期打手枪一直发抖,所以要花好长时间想要表达什么,然后查查字典,慢慢找呀找,然后慢慢一个字一个字输入,不在电脑旁守着,怎么完成?

老秃驴是无品无耻无德,惹人嫌弃厌恶,撇开这些,客观来说,老秃驴是很凄惨的。

它笨,想用极端方法让人注意,结果弄巧成拙。

Guest 脏子姨

你别看老秃驴这狰狞样,在非常极端的日子,也还是有人肯勉强要的。

呐,那些饥不择食,或染病了还要泄欲的老男人,在老秃驴千乞万求的情况下,就会一把抓住它的鸟头,朝它的臭嘴猛操狠k,用来降火。

就当是公厕随便上呗,连妓女都不如。

Guest 脏子姨

老洋狗5380把老秃驴当贱狗般对待,抛在这儿,白痴老秃驴为了舔小不点,拼命巴结,在这儿帮老洋狗擦屁股。

有趣。

Guest 娴贵妃 -乌拉那拉氏
15 hours ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

这个女人好面善。原来是高贵妃呀

我呸?

皇后娘娘,嘴巴是用来吃东西不是用来胡说八道的

我劝你为了你的母族照着想呗

Guest Quit Blabbering
On January 12, 2019 at 2:13 AM, Guest Anti Mosquito detergent said:

Responding to own posts, creating inflationally creationg artificial Guest profile names.

Turning around the same discussion for months without any end in sight.

Is Guest 脏子姨 a loquacious, garrulous  and quarrelsome attention whore?????????

Do not lump me in with any other guests! I am not the same person as them, or even the same as them, and I have nothing to do with them! Thank you and goodbye!

Guest Quit Blabbering
On January 11, 2019 at 11:48 PM, Guest Anti mosquito detergent said:

It is all said before. You are always turning around on the same topic. There is not any novelty here. You are permanently repeating yourself. I don;t understand why you get so much bothered and outraged what Steve5380 posts here??? You are free to move to the next post. You are even free to ignore any of his posts.

Instead of turning around in a kid's leise adventure park or circus carousel, mature and move on.

Please take your own advice, move on from my posts, and stop stalking me! Caucasian Steve is here to promote his "White Man's Burden" fantasy of teaching Asians how to be civilized, in his eyes, when we are more than capable of running our own societies, which don't need him whatsoever, and solving our own internal issues!

This is the Asian Century and his so-called "interlocution" is not needed! Stop defending him and amplifying the desire of an old man in America to dominate a website based in Singapore! He, like anybody, is more than welcome to read along but the excessive posting without knowing the cultural context is ridiculous! We got this!

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

Please take your own advice, move on from my posts, and stop stalking me! Caucasian Steve is here to promote his "White Man's Burden" fantasy of teaching Asians how to be civilized, in his eyes, when we are more than capable of running our own societies, which don't need him whatsoever, and solving our own internal issues!

This is the Asian Century and his so-called "interlocution" is not needed! Stop defending him and amplifying the desire of an old man in America to dominate a website based in Singapore! He, like anybody, is more than welcome to read along but the excessive posting without knowing the cultural context is ridiculous! We got this!

说得好,老洋狗5380不自重不关我们的事,但,却不懂得尊重其他文化,它自以为优越,看轻亚洲人。而更可怕的是狗腿子老秃驴,他妈的下贱无耻,还对老洋狗5380摇尾乞怜。呸!

Guest 贵妃娘娘
On 1/14/2019 at 2:10 PM, fab said:

插眼就好。

别的地方甭乱插。

还有啥地方,其他可插的有毒!!!

她再嚷嚷,我就要灌穿肠汤和水银进她的阴沟里去

2 hours ago, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

Can't take the heat? Then just don't open Blowing Wind.

In fact I am flabbergasted why Steve5380 has such an impact on your life. Don't want to read it, then don't do.

Second I m quite surprised about your hypocrisy here: You think it is fine, if Singaporeans interfere into the politics and discussions of other countries but if US citizens or other people try to make a judgement or say something about Singapore then you want to ask them to refrain from doing so? This is an open Forum.

For sure Steve is not coming here as an old colonialist who thinks that Asians are stupid anyway and he as a white dick is the only who knows everything right and better and knows everything. By no means he is in a position to dominate Blowing Wind forum and if you had read his posts, sometimes he even admitted that he cannot contribute due to lack of knowledge. I myself have already pointed out to him, where he went wrong in his assumptions or in cases of misunderstandings.

By the way nobody stops you from doubting to tell us (at the forums) that Steve can interfere into a discussion due to his distance etc. But there is no need to rant and bash people.

You swing yourself up to be the authority here to allow what people can do and what they shouldn't or can't?

I'm pretty sure 99% of people here don't want this.

But it is quite cheeky to take the position that you as a Singaporean can ultimately discuss everything about the world but people who aren't Singaporeans you try to tell them that they should not give any comments on Singapore.

Whether this will be the "Asian Century" will have to be seen and judged in 100yrs, because we cannot predict what happens. And I am very sure that not all Asian countries intend to be the appendix of a "Greater" China. But honestly, I would leave that judgment to the historians. History has shown, that empires come and go.

Don't we all have our likes or dislikes as Members/ guests here, but let's please stay in civility and manner.

I personally might not like guys who permanently on a daily basis post some copyrighted pictures of Asian men or Asian money boys and the other who tries to convince us that his fictitious stories of sucking 5 straight dicks at the same time at a spa pool in Singapore from visiting people from Brunei are real reports that happened and so on.

But why should I start quarreling with them day in and day out. Then I just give a comment and that's it.

That Asian men pictures post thread is totally ignored by me and to the others I might just post a response to uncover the untruthfulness of such reports.

If you can't accept that Singapore is an open society having an international crowd of residents from different origins as it is, you might better move to the US and join some Asian supremacists in the US because actually you give us the feeling that you are.

I myself try my best to refrain from prejudices (yes there are probably still some) to treat people from all origins, upbringing, education, financial background, age, cultures and so on with due respect and as human beings (accepting that they might not come perfect and have flaws).

The first thing of tolerance means to accept that there are differences (whether you like it or not) .

And we gays should actually know best.

Eo cum Eporedorix Viridomarusque venissent et de statu civitatis cognovissent, Litaviccum Bibracti ab Aeduis receptum, quod est oppidum apud eos maximae auctoritatis, Convictolitavim magistratum magnamque partem senatus ad eum convenisse, legatos ad Vercingetorigem de pace et amicitia concilianda publice missos,

Guest Guest 2

LOL, Nightwhore and her lackey are lackeys nonpareil, pandering to the white colonialist Steve. No wonder the term 卖国贼 fits Nightwhore to a T.

Guest Guest 2

Notice how Nightwhore the lapdog lackey is running out of steam?

On one hand she has run out of energy trying to translate each and every Chinese post for Steve, she resorts instead to posting as guest and making superficial translation of her own postings (a big FAIL).

On the other hand she has no substantive replies to the factual accusations levelled against her, of being a traitorous lackey, a masturbator fantasising about under age boys (sex with whom is punishable under Singapore criminal laws), and a long-winded rambler who got sacked by the university where she previously held a scholarship position.

Should the ad hominem attacks by this baselessly self-righteous old fart surprise anyone, or be taken seriously?

The old fart needs to stop trolling others and twisting facts to suit her agenda. Instead, the only way out is for the old fart to apologise for her misdeeds and sincerely promise never to repeat them again.

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

LOL, Nightwhore and her lackey are lackeys nonpareil, pandering to the white colonialist Steve. No wonder the term 卖国贼 fits Nightwhore to a T.

Maybe you don;'t get it. but I am neither defending Nightingale nor Steve.

I m defending the case of a true debate and discussion in a civilised setting with tolerance to the other without resorting to bashing, ranting and racial slurs.

It might be your personal problem that you have with the fact that Steve is contributing here, but you don't need to quarrel about this and distort discussions at the main forum because of your personal dislikes of him and your acrimonious posts against him.

I m fighting for a forum where others accept the other with due respect (even if in your opinion you cannot approve what somebody posted).

Itaque admodum magnis diurnis nocturnisque itineribus confectis contra omnium opinionem ad Ligerem venit  vadoque per equites invento pro rei necessitate opportuno, ut brachia modo atque humeri ad sustinenda arma liberi ab aqua esse possent, disposito equitatu qui vim fluminis refringeret, atque hostibus primo aspectu perturbatis.

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Maybe you don;'t get it. but I am neither defending Nightingale nor Steve.

I m defending the case of a true debate and discussion in a civilised setting with tolerance to the other without resorting to bashing, ranting and racial slurs.

It might be your personal problem that you have with the fact that Steve is contributing here, but you don't need to quarrel about this and distort discussions at the main forum because of your personal dislikes of him and your acrimonious posts against him.

I m fighting for a forum where others accept the other with due respect (even if in your opinion you cannot approve what somebody posted).

Itaque admodum magnis diurnis nocturnisque itineribus confectis contra omnium opinionem ad Ligerem venit  vadoque per equites invento pro rei necessitate opportuno, ut brachia modo atque humeri ad sustinenda arma liberi ab aqua esse possent, disposito equitatu qui vim fluminis refringeret, atque hostibus primo aspectu perturbatis.

Let's set the record straight. You are no neutral party - just a mouthpiece for civility while hiding the fact that you are anti-guest, and without any regard for substantive justice on the issues being discussed. Instead of telling people to be civil, grow some balls and take a side on the substantive issues instead of sitting on the bloody fence.

An

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Notice how Nightwhore the lapdog lackey is running out of steam?

On one hand she has run out of energy trying to translate each and every Chinese post for Steve, she resorts instead to posting as guest and making superficial translation of her own postings (a big FAIL).

On the other hand she has no substantive replies to the factual accusations levelled against her, of being a traitorous lackey, a masturbator fantasising about under age boys (sex with whom is punishable under Singapore criminal laws), and a long-winded rambler who got sacked by the university where she previously held a scholarship position.

Should the ad hominem attacks by this baselessly self-righteous old fart surprise anyone, or be taken seriously?

The old fart needs to stop trolling others and twisting facts to suit her agenda. Instead, the only way out is for the old fart to apologise for her misdeeds and sincerely promise never to repeat them again.

Sorry but you have no culture of debate or discuss and your posts still don;t have any substance to what is discussed and are of no relevance.

I m sorry to say that you are a hopeless case.

You are turning again at the Kid's fair carousel, endlessly, coming with the same things, turning and turning with no end in sight.

You are the one here who has ran out of any arguments for a long time back.

Id est oppidum Senonum in insula Sequanae positum, ut paulo ante de Lutetia diximus. Deprensis navibus circiter quinquaginta celeriterque coniunctis atque eo militibus iniectis et rei novitate perterritis oppidanis, quorum magna pars erat ad bellum evocata, sine contentione oppido potitur.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Let's set the record straight. You are no neutral party - just a mouthpiece for civility while hiding the fact that you are anti-guest, and without any regard for substantive justice on the issues being discussed. Instead of telling people to be civil, grow some balls and take a side on the substantive issues instead of sitting on the bloody fence.

But you yourself are a lackey of your own obsessive imagination, narrow minded petty thinking and limited  or non existing acceptance of different approaches/ thinking and lacking of any reasonable debate culture.

The funny part is that you accuse others of being self-righteous , but his is exactly how you are yourself.

Eo cum esset ventum, exploratores hostium, ut omni fluminis parte erant dispositi, inopinantes, quod magna subito erat coorta tempestas, ab nostris opprimuntur;  exercitus equitatusque equitibus Romanis administrantibus, quos ei negotio praefecerat, celeriter transmittitur.

Guest 贵妃娘娘
3 hours ago, Guest 圣母皇太后 said:

吵死人了。哀家想睡个觉也不行

孝贤皇后你这和皇后可当了好失败!

那把她处死吧!!!

还是送去充军,让她战死沙场,为国捐躯。

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic