Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 犯贱冰冰
9 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yup guys, many irrelevant posts later from Nightwhore, and still he doesn't dare to publicly announce he 对学生发生性幻想并手淫.

Not surprised - he is proving you guys right insofar as the labels 窝囊废 and 孬种 are concerned.

我也看准它不敢, LOL!!!!!

:clap::lol:它老夜莺和一条乱吠的走狗属于蛇鼠一窝,哈哈:rolleyes:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest 2

It's so funny to see Nightwhore stationed here replying almost every hour but with the same old shit. Haha

There are many of us and we can take our own time to reply. 

There's only one incorrigible freak stationed here permanently 24/7 and we all know Nightwhore has no other choice. Hahaha

Guest anti mosquito detergent
10 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

I think you had better watch out yourself.  We caught you posting that you don't mind others masturbating while fantasising about their students.

Don't ever let us catch you advocating again this unsavoury unethical act that tarnishes the name of the gay community, you whiny unethical English-challenged lawyer wannabe :rolleyes:

We ,us.

He's writing in plural again.

Do you see?

He's rioting because he ganged up with his 1000 other personalities.... He must be hearing a lot of voices around him... Inciting his many personalities to commit crimes...

Should report to police.

Prima luce, cum summus mons a [Lucio] Labieno teneretur, ipse ab hostium castris non longius mille et quingentis passibus abesset neque, ut postea ex captivis comperit, aut ipsius adventus aut Labieni cognitus esset.

Guest 令贵妃
11 hours ago, Guest 嘉贵妃 said:

那可是鲁蛇自我安慰,自欺欺人的话语。

嘉贵妃,你是否还记得你以前事如何的虐待我,糟蹋我吗、本宫今天就要你一报还一报

12 hours ago, Guest 嘉贵妃 said:

那可是鲁蛇自我安慰,自欺欺人的话语。

金佳氏, 输家皇贵妃是妳。妳为了玉氏世子丧尽天良,坏事干尽,他都不看妳一眼。

到现在妳还不悔改咩?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 乌拉那拉氏-如懿
17 hours ago, fab said:

金佳氏, 输家皇贵妃是妳。妳为了玉氏世子丧尽天良,坏事干尽,他都不看妳一眼。

到现在妳还不悔改咩?

自己照镜子啦~自会说人

我问心无愧,不像继后妳心思重,陰險歹毒。勒斃金佳氏,用金汁加害高佳氏,虐殺甄嬛,絞死苏佳氏还冤枉魏佳氏,故意暗示弘曆,甄嬛是殺母奪子的。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/18/2019 at 6:20 PM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Forgot to mention, I posted this.

its not always about you, my dear.

Its not always about the stars revolving around your sun.

On 1/12/2019 at 3:23 PM, Nightingale said:

Guest 脏子姨 deserves her own thread in the Flaming Room. :clap: :clap:

On 1/13/2019 at 5:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

Peor!  se comporta como una hija de puta, y si no ha hecho cambio de sexo, es un PELOTUDO, un BOLUDO, che!

On 1/12/2019 at 10:39 PM, Nightingale said:

Quod est dicere Auntie Guest 脏子姨 troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, Nightingale said:

LOL!   :thumb:   :clap:

Sekali , 脏子姨 send all three of you , inc Steve5380, Nightbird , and that insect detwrgent to the incinerators , then u know,:clap:

Lol.

Guest 辉发那拉氏继后
5 hours ago, fab said:

我问心无愧,不像继后妳心思重,陰險歹毒。勒斃金佳氏,用金汁加害高佳氏,虐殺甄嬛,絞死苏佳氏还冤枉魏佳氏,故意暗示弘曆,甄嬛是殺母奪子的。

你忘了本宫是娴妃的时候这些人是如何的凌虐我吗?是她们逼我的

17 hours ago, Guest lol said:

Sekali , 脏子姨 send all three of you , inc Steve5380, Nightbird , and that insect detwrgent to the incinerators , then u know,:clap:

Lol.

We believe in reincarnation. I m sure Stevie is coming back soon, and probably stronger than before.

Nightingale is just testing his singing skills but busy with his teenage students at school drawing their fantasies on plain paper...

But you looked too long at the washing machine thinking it was the TV...

happens when not really sound in mind.

Ut in eiusmodi difficultatibus, quantum diligentia provideri poterat providebatur, ut potius in nocendo aliquid praetermitteretur, etsi omnium animi ad ulciscendum ardebant, quam cum aliquo militum detrimento noceretur

He must love you so much. I actually wanted to ask Guest Dirty if he made prints from your picture and pasted it as a poster around his bedroom. I m very sure.

He should open a fan shop near your school and sell your poster....

But you know he likes to annoy me by copying my Guest name into the Main Forum discussions. He just wants to irritate people.

Sometimes I nearly mistyped here anti mosquito deterrent. ha ha

Septimo die diffidens de numero dierum Caesarem fidem servaturum, quod longius progressum audiebat, neque ulla de reditu eius fama adferebatur, simul eorum permotus vocibus,

wow after 1 month you finally found out that it is Spanish. Great. Here is something for you Guest Dirty

His constitutis rebus paulum supra eum locum quo ante exercitum traduxerat facere pontem instituit. 4 Nota atque instituta ratione magno militum studio paucis diebus opus efficitur

wow, Guest 脏子姨, Guest Guest, Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest  Guest 2 and others got his own film festival now in Singapore!

The inaugural mental health film festival in Singapore sheds light on conditions like dementia and bipolar disorder

This is one film festival that stands out from the rest, for its determination to confront the social stigma surrounding mental illness.

Its name, the Singapore Mental Health Film Festival, says it all. As the first of its kind in the country, the event wants to bring awareness to the public and tackle any discrimination associated with conditions like Alzheimer’s, bulimia, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder by using accessible and relatable mediums such as films, talks, and workshops.

The festival’s first edition zooms in on youth mental wellness and dementia, creating an environment that’s open and understanding to challenge such taboo topics. Its February line-up at The Projector spans 11 feature and short films, alongside eight discussions and eight workshops run by over 30 industry experts, caregivers, and individuals in recovery.

According to the organizers, social enterprise The Breathe Movement, the Singapore Mental Health Study in 2010 showed about one in eight Singaporeans struggling with common mental disorders such as alcohol abuse, obsessive compulsive disorder, and major depressive disorder. You may not think you know anyone with such conditions, but often the struggle is silent.

Opening the festival, No Letting Go is based on a true story, following a teen with mental illness and his parent’s desperate attempts to help him and keep the family together. Still Alice, a film based on Lisa Genova’s 2007 novel, stars Julianne Moore as a professor who’s diagnosed with Alzheimer’s just after she turns 50, while Much Too Young is a documentary that chronicles the lives of four families dealing with the same disease at a young age.

Also finding its roots in real life, Canadian drama Still Mine tells the tale of 89-year-old Craig Morrison in his attempt to go up against the government to build a new house for his wife, who’s losing her memory.

As for the shorts, which will screen together with some of the features, Again, With Feeling takes a look at the loneliness of depression, Between Earth and Sky explores questions about caregiving, and Silence Is Not Golden delves into the true life story of a young Singaporean who suffers from a rare anxiety disorder called selective mutism.

After the screenings, guests can sit in on discussions that revolve around living with bipolar disorder, dementia, and schizophrenia, as well as mental health issues in the workplace and mental health care at home. Workshops are available as well, including ones on body poetry for healing, virtual experiences to help develop understanding and empathy, aroma yoga with essential oils, and mindfulness for the digital age.

If you’d like to get a head-start on learning more about mental illness in Singapore, the festival site’s “personal stories” page is full of real-life journeys from people pouring their heart out. Give ’em a read, and leave a reply to be part of the conversation.

Qui paulo longius aggeris petendi causa processerant arcessendi; acies instruenda; milites cohortandi; signum dandum. Quarum rerum magnam partem temporis brevitas et incursus hostium impediebat. His difficultatibus duae res erant subsidio, scientia atque usus militum, quod superioribus proeliis exercitati quid fieri oporteret.

The windmills of your MIND

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind
Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own
Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone
Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream
Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream
Keys that jingle in your pocket, words that jangle in your head
Why did summer go so quickly, was it something that you said?
Lovers walking along a shore and leave their footprints in the sand
Is the sound of distant drumming just the fingers of your hand?
Pictures hanging in a hallway and the fragment of a song
Half remembered names and faces, but to whom do they belong?
When you knew that it was over you were suddenly aware
That the autumn leaves were turning to the color of her hair!
Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
As the images unwind, like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind

The Windmills of your MIND

Guest Starry Guest
On 1/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Do you think his ranting and bashing and behaving trolly derives from the fact that he is having an inferiority complex or do you attribute it to him as a mentally ill person in general?

His permanent clinging on this forum, do you think that he seeks attention because nobody outside approves what he is doing or gives him some approval?

Or do you think he is a very lonely person? And such internet forums are his only outreach to the outside world?

Does it really matter?  If no "Guests" there will be no Blowing Wind Forum. To rely solely on registered members to contribute to a new topic or discussion is like putting Blowing Wind Forum on a cold feet until it dies a natural death.  Not all bugs are bad and not all medicines are good.  This explains why there is no new poliicies to deal with Rogue Guests of various colorful personalities. BW administrators are wise with such foresight of not to eradicate "guest" functionality here.

Let's be honest.  Some guests are really interesting and knowleageable, if not at time humourous and funny.  They even triggered  dormant registered members to respond and thus brought out the liveliness of this place.    It is called the trigger and trickle effect.

Furthermore,  flame room serves its functionality well to separate the good and the bad bugs.  Thus nobody should be disclosed or shamed or put down for being honest if honesty differs from other members view. 

Instead of aiming for an elusive planets for its beauty, lets sit back and enjoy the shooting stars.

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest Starry Guest said:

Does it really matter?  If no "Guests" there will be no Blowing Wind Forum. To rely solely on registered members to contribute to a new topic or discussion is like putting Blowing Wind Forum on a cold feet until it dies a natural death.  Not all bugs are bad and not all medicines are good.  This explains why there is no new poliicies to deal with Rogue Guests of various colorful personalities. BW administrators are wise with such foresight of not to eradicate "guest" functionality here.

Let's be honest.  Some guests are really interesting and knowleageable, if not at time humourous and funny.  They even triggered  dormant registered members to respond and thus brought out the liveliness of this place.    It is called the trigger and trickle effect.

Furthermore,  flame room serves its functionality well to separate the good and the bad bugs.  Thus nobody should be disclosed or shamed or put down for being honest if honesty differs from other members view. 

Instead of aiming for an elusive planets for its beauty, lets sit back and enjoy the shooting stars.

Hahahaha, well said! :clap:

Guest Dirty (Guest Guest 2, Guest guest, Guest Starry Guest, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 ) applauding to your own post again???

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hahahaha, well said! :clap:

You really make everybody doubt on your mental capabilities.

Mindset of a 3 year old kid.

Maybe I should name you Guest Kidster, but honestly, that sweetness would be too kind, I shall remain calling you Guest Dirty.

Cum aut suis finibus eos prohibent aut ipsi in eorum finibus bellum gerunt. Eorum una pars, quam Gallos obtinere dictum est, initium capit a flumine Rhodano,

Guest anti Guest Dirty detergent
On 1/24/2019 at 2:04 AM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

The windmills of your MIND

Not from me but Guest Dirty still having his fun in hijacking my profile names.

I can't understand it, as he did not translate it into Chinese...

Guaeque eum res ab instituto consilio deterreret, tamen, ne aestatem in Treveris consumere cogeretur omnibus ad Britannicum bellum rebus comparatis, Indutiomarum ad se cum CC obsidibus venire iussit.

12 hours ago, Guest anti Guest Dirty detergent said:

Not from me but Guest Dirty still having his fun in hijacking my profile names.

I can't understand it, as he did not translate it into Chinese...

Guaeque eum res ab instituto consilio deterreret, tamen, ne aestatem in Treveris consumere cogeretur omnibus ad Britannicum bellum rebus comparatis, Indutiomarum ad se cum CC obsidibus venire iussit.

LIKE  the windmills of your mind, 

Round,   round  and round your angry thought goes, 

LIKE A circle in spiral,

Like a wheel within a wheel.....

Round , round your vindictive thought goes.

On 1/24/2019 at 11:16 AM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Guest Dirty (Guest Guest 2, Guest guest, Guest Starry Guest, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 ) applauding to your own post again???

You really make everybody doubt on your mental capabilities.

Mindset of a 3 year old kid.

Maybe I should name you Guest Kidster, but honestly, that sweetness would be too kind, I shall remain calling you Guest Dirty.

Cum aut suis finibus eos prohibent aut ipsi in eorum finibus bellum gerunt. Eorum una pars, quam Gallos obtinere dictum est, initium capit a flumine Rhodano,

YOU can't keep this up forever you know , you will run out of steam eventually , 

And by then you will realise, all your efforts to try and pinpoint guest guest , guest 2, ziyi zhang, Fan bing bing and all the others,

AND the moment you stop , you will realise you wasted your precious youth chasing the wind.

AND when that happens, there will be a thunderous wall of laughter as we all the above will be happy that you realise sooner rather than later your folly , and useless effort to pin a tail to a moving pinàta,

And not to take comments in BW too seriously.

On 1/15/2019 at 1:20 AM, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

Please take your own advice, move on from my posts, and stop stalking me! Caucasian Steve is here to promote his "White Man's Burden" fantasy of teaching Asians how to be civilized, in his eyes, when we are more than capable of running our own societies, which don't need him whatsoever, and solving our own internal issues!

This is the Asian Century and his so-called "interlocution" is not needed! Stop defending him and amplifying the desire of an old man in America to dominate a website based in Singapore! He, like anybody, is more than welcome to read along but the excessive posting without knowing the cultural context is ridiculous! We got this!

If you would read my posts instead of blabbering about them,  you would note that I'm not much interested in White, Caucasian vs Asian,  except in the area of young bodies where I find Asians have a huge edge (if not huge dicks, which I don't care about).  My preferred interlocution is about GAY vs STRAIGHT.  I like to communicate my ideas about this because I have good experience after many years of analyzing the subject.  And I think that I can help GAY in general and especially where the Asian tradition conspires and discriminates. (this is the other area where I identify Asians).

It is only in your mind the idea that I want to dominate a website.  The same with your idea that this is the Asian Century.  More fitting is to call it the Global Century.  I have found in all the Asia I visited that it is full of (American invented) cellphones,  (American invented) cars,  (American invented) airplanes, (American invented) internet,  (American invented) computers, and... (American Invented) McDonald food. But I am glad for you to share these inventions, developments, advances because they should benefit the whole humanity, including Asians. Here I read along A LOT,  and so I have a decent knowledge of the cultural context of Singapore.  Possibly more than what you know about culture in countries foreign to you.

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Don't think too highly of yourself. Who are you except a cockroach that will get its karma for harbouring illicit fantasies, advertising on numerous sex portals for big thigh sex with your profile photo in full view (audacity aside, the horror!), and twisting facts and spouting half-truths (if not outright lies), to suit your twisted agenda?

You must surely spend most of your day searching and dwelling on the best tags to bash your enemies.  This reminds of Donald Trump!  :lol:

31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You must surely spend most of your day searching and dwelling on the best tags to bash your enemies.  This reminds of Donald Trump!  :lol:

But you forgot the big difference:

Donald Trump is a public person and at least not a whiny little coward who is hiding behind the anonymity of the internet for many years like this Guest 脏子姨 (Guest Dirty) and trying to rant, bash others, insult or place racial slurs from the Bermuda triangle by using Blowing Wind. 

That is a big difference...

Vix agmen novissimum extra munitiones processerat, cum Galli cohortati inter se, ne speratam praedam ex manibus dimitterent – longum esse per territis Romanis Germanorum auxilium exspectare, neque suam pati dignitatem ut tantis copiis tam exiguam manum praesertim fugientem atque impeditam adoriri non audeant

12 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

But you forgot the big difference:

Donald Trump is a public person and at least not a whiny little coward who is hiding behind the anonymity of the internet for many years like this Guest 脏子姨 (Guest Dirty) and trying to rant, bash others, insult or place racial slurs from the Bermuda triangle by using Blowing Wind. 

That is a big difference...

You are absolutely right.  My comment does not only imply that Guest Guest 2 is a deceiver like Trump, but, more importantly for the world,  that Trump is no less a low-life than a Guest who cannot control his spite.

1 hour ago, Guest tit tat toe said:

Precisely of people like you, will end up with new enemies every where.  Congrats...with every accusation you made on innocent guests,  you have indirectly pissed off and created a few more retaliations.  

Reflect upon yourself, you are the root of all problems here. I wonder if you are the old self proclained potato queen called "Axxxg" in disguise, always 倚老卖老。

1 hour ago, Guest Justice said:

U think u r the moderator here har? Pee n look into ur own reflection n mayb u will see a crazy bitch posting in different profiles...hehe!

Same pattern, same style, same procedure...

The only one that heavily annoys people is you.

You self-proclaimed yourself to the highest moral authority at Blowing Wind who thinks he can tell other what to do.

Trolling from behind the anonymity of the internet for years.

You only achieve to make enemies by yourself.

Equitesque ex omni numero mille, quos in insidiis eo loco collocaret, quem in locum propter copiam frumenti ac pabuli Romanos missuros suspicaretur. Quo cognito consilio legiones plures quam solebat educit equitatumque, qua consuetudine pabulatoribus mittere praesidio consuerat, praemittit

How to seduce PRC workers in Singapore

勾引大陆客工之武林秘籍

Many PRC workers speak only Mandarin or regional dialects which are difficult to understand.

There are many cultural differences between mainlanders and Singaporean Chinese as well.

In the next few posts, I will share with you some secrets on seducing PRC workers in Singapore.

Guaranteed to work whether you are young or old, top or bottom, lusting for twink moneyboys or rugged construction workers.

Watch out...

Forgot to mention - the guide will also cover how to make yourself irresistible so PRC workers want to seduce and dominate you - if you are bottom lah :P

8 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Forgot to mention - the guide will also cover how to make yourself irresistible so PRC workers want to seduce and dominate you - if you are bottom lah :P

Looking Forward Too !

4 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

How to seduce PRC workers in Singapore

勾引大陆客工之武林秘籍

Many PRC workers speak only Mandarin or regional dialects which are difficult to understand.

There are many cultural differences between mainlanders and Singaporean Chinese as well.

In the next few posts, I will share with you some secrets on seducing PRC workers in Singapore.

Guaranteed to work whether you are young or old, top or bottom, lusting for twink moneyboys or rugged construction workers.

Watch out...

You must be the fake "anti mosquito detergent".  No Latin quote!

More than secrets to seduce PRC workers in Singapore,  I would like some more secrets to seduce all the nice Singaporean gays of Chinese origin,  young slim well proportioned guys who speak with cute singlish accent and have soft, hairless skin all over.  A pleasure to be bonded with exchanging kisses, caressing, licking, rimming and doing long 69s. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You must be the fake "anti mosquito detergent".  No Latin quote!

More than secrets to seduce PRC workers in Singapore,  I would like some more secrets to seduce all the nice Singaporean gays of Chinese origin,  young slim well proportioned guys who speak with cute singlish accent and have soft, hairless skin all over.  A pleasure to be bonded with exchanging kisses, caressing, licking, rimming and doing long 69s. 

Off-topic on both counts, old fogey!

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Off-topic on both counts, old fogey!

You disclosed yourself as being completely brainless by calling my post "off-topic".

Or maybe you don't know how to read.

The topic is about how to seduce Chinese.  And this is what I wrote about.

Will Steve the loquacious whore ever mend his audaciously imperious ways and get rid of that stinking superiority complex?

I doubt. After all, the old fart has nothing to lose just throwing her weight around for the next few months or years before her eventual demise.

2 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Will Steve the loquacious whore ever mend his audaciously imperious ways and get rid of that stinking superiority complex?

I doubt. After all, the old fart has nothing to lose just throwing her weight around for the next few months or years before her eventual demise.

But...  why am I being so misunderstood ??  

I am not superior to anyone else.

Audacious, yes.  But imperious?  Just because I try to write in good English?

And "old fart" is masculine, not feminine.  

I might be old, but I will throw my weight around for oh... a few more decades at least  :)

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I might be old, but I will throw my weight around for oh... a few more decades at least  :)

Don't fall into a trap. It's that split personality Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 Guest guest, Guest Truth, etc who is hijacking my profile name and just trying to cause irritation.  As he said somewhere else he swallowed too much outdated cum.... now he spits nonsense. But that is nothing new.

To kaha kei te kakii, karapetau tonu!

Guest disclosed yourself

By the way I was quite right to assess the situation of Donald Dumb perfectly! he did not dare to call a national Emergency to get the funds to build his Wall.

And one day he had to end the shut down.

he gave in. That's good.

Now he is walking as a failed man.

and nobody needs his speech for the nation because we don't want to hear fake news anyway...

Unfortunately, he won't have his mouth "shut down"...

Kei te raumati ka kitea ai e koe te tupu.

Guest disclosed yourself
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You ask for it,  by not being a member with unique alias that cannot be copied.

You have been too long away to understand, I understand. Guest Dirty is just trying to ridicule me and tries to force me to register as a Member, to find out more about my personality or bash me even more or trying to have last laughs when the Moderators suspend me.

It's all his dirty little childish games.

The one with the very last laugh will have the best laugh....

He kuukuu tangaengae nui; he parera apu paru.

42 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Haha, did I hurt your fragile egg-shell ego now? You can continue throwing your weight around till the day you die, but don't overestimate your time on earth LOL

2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You have been too long away to understand, I understand. Guest Dirty is just trying to ridicule me and tries to force me to register as a Member, to find out more about my personality or bash me even more or trying to have last laughs when the Moderators suspend me.

It's all his dirty little childish games.

The one with the very last laugh will have the best laugh....

He kuukuu tangaengae nui; he parera apu paru.

Sorry, my nick is different from yours. And you have been accusing me of copying you? LOL. Are you retarded?

No, I am you and you are me. We are one and the same.  Hehe

Guest disclosed yourself
7 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Sorry, my nick is different from yours. And you have been accusing me of copying you? LOL. Are you retarded?

No, I am you and you are me. We are one and the same.  Hehe

But it is my previous Guest profile name.

Just do what you want nerdie and mental sick guy.

The only one old and grumpy is you.

We will never be the same.

I m friendly, but you are a troll. Provoke, rant, put racial slurs into forum posts, insult repeatedly and bash innocent people on the forums.

That is a big difference.

The moderators are watching you closely already. See the other thread, created by you,  that got moved to the Flaming Room instantly...

citing you:

but don't overestimate your time on earth

You are right, don't overestimate your time at Blowing Wind. It will be over soon.

Ko korua pea ko Tama-arero i haere tahi mai?

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But it is my previous Guest profile name.

Just do what you want nerdie and mental sick guy.

The only one old and grumpy is you.

We will never be the same.

I m friendly, but you are a troll. Provoke, rant, put racial slurs into forum posts, insult repeatedly and bash innocent people on the forums.

That is a big difference.

The moderators are watching you closely already. See the other thread, created by you,  that got moved to the Flaming Room instantly...

citing you:

but don't overestimate your time on earth

You are right, don't overestimate your time at Blowing Wind. It will be over soon.

THE MODERATORS CANT BE BOTHERED WITH YOU, A GUEST WITH MULTIPLE NICKS ACCUSING OTHERS OF HAVING MULTIPLE NICKS.

LOL

You are the first person they will ban from the forum for being a pain in the ass, creating trouble and trying to teach them how to do their jobs.

Who knows, they may report your posts to the authorities and your employer.

You will appear on the front page of Straits Times as a disgraced lawyer wannabe picking anonymous fights with others online.

You will lose your job and suffer national shame wherever you go.

The moderators will expose you as a self-righteous troublemaker the moment you try to register an actual account with Blowing Wind.

Hahaahhaaha

We are waiting for you to make good on your empty threats. Go to the police quick! And be arrested. LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

THE MODERATORS CANT BE BOTHERED WITH YOU, A GUEST WITH MULTIPLE NICKS ACCUSING OTHERS OF HAVING MULTIPLE NICKS.

LOL

You are the first person they will ban from the forum for being a pain in the ass, creating trouble and trying to teach them how to do their jobs.

Who knows, they may report your posts to the authorities and your employer.

You will appear on the front page of Straits Times as a disgraced lawyer wannabe picking anonymous fights with others online.

You will lose your job and suffer national shame wherever you go.

The moderators will expose you as a self-righteous troublemaker the moment you try to register an actual account with Blowing Wind.

Hahaahhaaha

We are waiting for you to make good on your empty threats. Go to the police quick! And be arrested. LOL

The moderators are quite bothered. Otherwise they wouldn't have removed your own silly thread about the cum in the bakery directly to the Flaming Room with no chance for me to point out your activities.

The big difference again is that I do not hijack other Guest nick names. But maybe the difference is too much for you to understand.

I did never anything wrong. The police can come . I m not worried.

I think you can wait very long for this to happen, but don't overestimate your time on earth!

But I would be worried at your place.

Did you note that I am only acting against you? I m not acting against any others here, nor that I insult, bash, rant or put up racial slurs at any of the Forums.

The only self-righteous troublemaker at Blowing wind is you and this for many years.

We will see who will have the last laugh...

Toku toa he toa rangatira.

You gave already sufficiently material for the police to act on. What a shitty problem that Guest posts can't be deleted out....

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic