Male HQ

AK’s Relaxing & Therapeutic Massage - Incall @Mount Faber and outcall

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 89126976 (new number) . Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Edited by AK88
  • AK88 changed the title to AK’s Relaxing & Therapeutic Massage
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys!   I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax.  Touch is essential t

booked a session with AK earlier in the week. Location was accessible by bus from the MRT. The environment was alright, he is doing this part-time.   Massage strokes were firm, at times was

60mins massage and a body scrub   Hi AK. I've posted a longer review in the thread about experiences so I'll just leave some points I feel you and others who is considering to get your servi

Posted Images

Thanks Martini!

Hi mick2014, scrub is separate from the package... You may contact me for further details. 

For ease of communication and faster response, you may contact me at 83072478. 

Thanks to all! 

Edited by AK88

booked a session with AK earlier in the week. Location was accessible by bus from the MRT. The environment was alright, he is doing this part-time.

Massage strokes were firm, at times was a bit sensual. He was able to unknot the shoulders area quite well and address the aches I had with my lower back. He is worth a visit if you are looking for a serious massage session.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Edited by AK88

Hi Jdu! Thank you for your feedback. ^_^  I enjoy massaging you as much as you do.  You were so nice to share ideas with me too! It was my huge pleasure to have you and just want to say that you are a nice chap with a big heart too - way to go! See you again :)

Thanks AK for accepting a last min slot in today.. He was quite prompt in whasapp response and polite in replies.

the setup was comfortable enough such that I almost fell asleep.. AK was respectful in speech and mannerisms.  He managed to work on my problem area (lower calves/shin) without feeling like I've gone through the gallows.

While new, he is consistent in his strokes and flow. Good job!

Edited by Swisse

Place easy to find. Simple but comfortable setting. AK is a cheerful guy with nice personality. His massage skills are good, he could unknot the shoulder area and

my lower back. Good balance of long strokes, acupressure and getting more sensual when going into the butt area and inner thights . Furthermore AK will adapt his massage to your needs.

In conclusion, a very enjoyable session. Thumbs up AK!

Hi Fab, 

Thank you for your feedback. Greatly appreciate it! It was a great pleasure to be with you who comes across as a pleasant and respectful guy! :) I am also more than happy to be able to serve you for a few sessions. Looking forward to seeing you again this weekend! Cheers!

Hi Guys!

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage with fresh towels provided. I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

This is late but I had to give a shout out to him. 

There is shower facilities and a massage bed. 

He does this best. I fall asleep a few times and it was good. He know his meridien works and is good to tackle it. I burp a lot and it was a good sign. 

Keep supporting him. A person who is humble and very patience. 

Edited by babyboy88
  • G_M changed the title to AK’s Relaxing & Therapeutic Massage - Incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall

Hi Guys!

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage with fresh towels provided. I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Thank you to all for your support! :)

Edited by AK88

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

Edited by AK88

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage with fresh towels provided. I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

illustration only

A comfortable massage bed for clients to enjoy and relax! Thank you :)

Edited by AK88

Hi Guys!

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

60mins massage and a body scrub

Hi AK. I've posted a longer review in the thread about experiences so I'll just leave some points I feel you and others who is considering to get your services.

He does have massage bed but not as illustrated (minor gripe but not a deal breaker). Clean environment. Can't remember if there was any aromatic scents in the room.

Massage itself wasn't to my liking although he did ask if there was enough pressure. It feels overall superficial and not fully targeting the right points. Focused on my back which he is right to say is most tensed. The arms, I don't remember anything about it so that's that. The legs was minimal too. Not deep enough for my liking. I'd say more towards the relaxing end of the massage spectrum.

Skip the body scrub. Just skip it.

AK accepts feedback graciously and that's very welcoming. I do like Swedish and acupressure massage, maybe not how AK does it. He also does not cover the groin and butt during massage, he didn't get the hint that I wanted it covered but I reckon if I was direct about it, he would have. Doesn't do the cracking of the fingers and toes as I only took the 60mins session, first time a masseur didn't do so in my experience. 

He may be your cup of tea so do try his massage and see for yourself. He made a great point that some people just have different preferences to massage techniques. I guess his interpretation of Swedish and deep tissue isn't to my liking. He did leave the room when I was undressing but remained in the room when I was wearing my clothes. He does welcome feedback.

Overall I give it a 5/10.

good deeds never go unpunished

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage with fresh towels provided. I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Dear all,

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Edited by AK88
remove patented name

Book an appointment with AK ytd noon, place is easy to get to, near mrt and many buses pass by his place.

Massage was done a massage bed in a room with soft music and the air con temperature is just nice for me. Strokes were firm and a bit of sensual. He was focus alot on  the shoulders area which i prefer alot.

A friendly guy and looking forward to a session with him again soon.

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination oSwedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination oSwedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage with fresh towels provided. I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

Sorry AK this was Long overdue. Heard about the massage table and was delighted as I don’t usually like a floor mattress. This time I kept drifting in and out of sleep. Different strokes for different folks but his clearly worked for me.

AK did recommend the body scrub which I took up this time. I’ve only ever had one scrub me down on the massage bed so having one in the shower was an interesting concept.

you just need to try it for yourself to see if you like it or not.. thanks again for a relaxing session.

• 3 weeks later...

Went twice for a massage session with AK.

Massage : Overall the pressure are consistent through different parts of body. He will always check and ask if the pressure level is ok. 

Location : Easy to find and he will politely guide you the way to his unit. Clean, tidy and well kept

Shower : You may shower before and after the massage session. The body scrub offered is good

As everyone tolerance level is different, AK strives and ask for feedback throughought the session. He place alot of effort in ensuring every customer leaves his place with a smile. 

Polite and well mannered

Went for AK’s massage recently. Was professionally done with the right amount of pressure applied. He managed to detect the muscle points that needed extra kneading. Overall it was hygienic and relaxing and with good attention to detail. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a genuine massage service.

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall (Pasir Ris) and outcall available. My rates are $70 for 60 mins. Body scrub is also available at your request. You may contact me at 83072478. Let AK help you to rejuvenate your fatigued body!

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Hi Guys!

• G_M changed the title to AK’s Relaxing & Therapeutic Massage - Incall @Mount Faber and outcall