Male HQ

AK’s Relaxing & Therapeutic Massage - Incall @Mount Faber and outcall

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Let AK helps you to rejuvenate your fatigue body! Thank you. 

Edited by AK88
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys!   I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax.  Touch is essential t

booked a session with AK earlier in the week. Location was accessible by bus from the MRT. The environment was alright, he is doing this part-time.   Massage strokes were firm, at times was

60mins massage and a body scrub   Hi AK. I've posted a longer review in the thread about experiences so I'll just leave some points I feel you and others who is considering to get your servi

Posted Images

Hi Guys!

I am a trained Massage Therapist who offers Full Body Massage. My style is a combination of Swedish and Deep Tissue which helps you to unwind and relax. 

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

You will hear soft tranquil spa music during your massage, fresh towels (cleanse with antiseptic detergent to ensure good hygiene) and I only accept no more than 2-3 customers in a day in order to give you the best service.

Both incall and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. Let AK helps you to rejuvenate your fatigue body! Thank you. 

Edited by AK88
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys!

Touch is essential to the soul. It helps relieve stress, boosts immunity and improves your health. "Male to Male" intuitive touch, ensuring that you drift into complete relaxation as you feel my warm hands glide across your body.

Both incall and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. WhatsApp me at 89334535. Let AK helps you to rejuvenate your fatigue body! Thank you. 

Edited by AK88
On 1/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, boyboy24 said:

Dun bother.. he doesnt reply his text or callsX 

I agree... I text him once. Then may be he is busy. Few week later I text him blue tick me. I give him another chance few week later text him again blue tick me again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Both incall and outcall available. My rate is $70 for 60 mins. WhatsApp me at 89334535. Let AK helps you to rejuvenate your fatigue body! Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

I had a massage session with AK this afternoon, and I am very satisfied with what I received.

Firstly, AK is very tactful. Under current COVID situation, I could see that he took extra care to ensure hygiene was well in place. And since I had to rush off without a shower, he helped to me to wipe off any excess oil that may be on my body. 

Secondly, AK has good skill. I told him that my back was very stiff ~ the usual shoulder, back and lower back. He really spent lots of effort to relieve my back stiffness since he could also feel that my muscles were pretty tight. Although we ended up spending almost the entire session on my back, I had absolutely no complaint since that's preciously what I needed. True enough after the session, my back feels good until now. After months of no-massage, he kinda saved my days...my body finally feels light again. Thanks AK!

• 2 weeks later...