Male HQ

removed

calvt

2 hours ago, calvt said:

i moved out when i was 16. started renting and working part time. then found some LTRs and stayed with them.

i moved out because of abusive family situations. now i find peace with my own accomodation.

its gets easy for me because i'm not close to my real family.

oh well. such is life.

I'm like you, only I moved out a bit later at 24. People are always surprised that I live alone: "how can you not be close to your family? They're the only ones you have bla bla bla".

I started to realize I don't owe anyone an explanation as to why I'm not close to my family. Just because I don't fit in what society perceives to be a conventional life path doesn't make me any less of a decent human being. We all have our own struggles and reasons to move out. No one needs to comprehend what you are going or have been through, only yourself and perhaps a few close and trusted friends. :)

On 1/13/2019 at 2:57 AM, zyjd said:

I'm like you, only I moved out a bit later at 24. People are always surprised that I live alone: "how can you not be close to your family? They're the only ones you have bla bla bla".

I started to realize I don't owe anyone an explanation as to why I'm not close to my family. Just because I don't fit in what society perceives to be a conventional life path doesn't make me any less of a decent human being. We all have our own struggles and reasons to move out. No one needs to comprehend what you are going or have been through, only yourself and perhaps a few close and trusted friends. :)

Edited by calvt

On 1/13/2019 at 2:24 AM, Guest whut said:

But you’re willing to lie to them about the true reason you want to move out? Isn’t that a rather hollow kind of happiness and support?

How is this hollow if the reason for not telling them is to avoid them the pain of finding out  that their son is gay?

On 1/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, calvt said:

we only have one life to live and our parents or family members are not gonna live that life for us.

and life is not a rehearsal so better start living it truly to the way you want to design it.

these days i couldn't care about how people think of what i wear, how i live and why i live that way.

they will just have to deal with it themselves.

...i'm gonna fully enjoy this life to the best i can, do the things i want and find the most fulfilling paths to explore.

Don't you remember that your parents lived a significant portion of their lives for you?

There is no moral principle that we should live our lives to the best way we want to design them.  Sometimes this is a fortunate choice,

but we have to weight the consequences of this for others, the beloved whom we owe. 

If you are smart you can live your life with minimum interference from your family,

but to completely set it aside is unfair and you may regret it one day.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:08 PM, Steve5380 said:

How is this hollow if the reason for not telling them is to avoid them the pain of finding out  that their son is gay?

Don't you remember that your parents lived a significant portion of their lives for you?

There is no moral principle that we should live our lives to the best way we want to design them.  Sometimes this is a fortunate choice,

but we have to weight the consequences of this for others, the beloved whom we owe. 

If you are smart you can live your life with minimum interference from your family,

but to completely set it aside is unfair and you may regret it one day.

Edited by calvt

7 hours ago, calvt said:

You don’t know me.

That’s nothing wrong with surviving on your own away from your own abusive family. 

This is my life that I chose.

To survive.

Aren't you being a little over-dramatic? Is your family "abusive" in the sense of being homophobic,

or are there other forms of abuse (they have you chained to your bed frame, withhold food so that you are malnourished)?

If it is their homophobia, many of us have dealt with it well by not coming out.

If you came out and they attack and reject you for that,  you can put some distance between you and them,

but it is not necessary to hate them.  They have...  a right... to be homophobic if this is how they were brainwashed.

You still can call your mom and dad for their birthday.  If they hang up on you, that's their evil,  but one day they may change.

You could take things less dramatic.  Today we gays don't need to "survive", we can "live".

1 hour ago, Guest To the point! said:

Let's be honest gay people.  The greatest reason to move out so that you can bring home a fuck friend.  

LOL!  This is quite "to the point"...  Have you heard of gay saunas?

On 1/16/2019 at 12:49 AM, Steve5380 said:

Aren't you being a little over-dramatic? Is your family "abusive" in the sense of being homophobic,

or are there other forms of abuse (they have you chained to your bed frame, withhold food so that you are malnourished)?

If it is their homophobia, many of us have dealt with it well by not coming out.

If you came out and they attack and reject you for that,  you can put some distance between you and them,

but it is not necessary to hate them.  They have...  a right... to be homophobic if this is how they were brainwashed.

You still can call your mom and dad for their birthday.  If they hang up on you, that's their evil,  but one day they may change.

You could take things less dramatic.  Today we gays don't need to "survive", we can "live".

LOL!  This is quite "to the point"...  Have you heard of gay saunas?

Edited by calvt

1 hour ago, calvt said:

do you want me to spell it out in detail?

they literally abused me.

not homophobia.

they hurt me physically.

do you want to me to remember all those incidents?

stop making assumption that they were homophobic.

do you get it?

now please go away.

go away!!!!

You have no obligation to spell anything in detail.

And I am NOT going away.  But you are free to do it if you want.

I have NOTHING against you, I simply responded to your post,  and in it I read some egoistic, selfish statements:

"we only have one life to live and our parents or family members are not gonna live that life for us."

"not me, i'm gonna fully enjoy this life to the best i can, do the things i want and find the most fulfilling paths to explore."

I am a father, and it's my right to take the side of parents!  A big chunk of my life I lived for my children,  and fortunately, they don't think like you do.  But then, I never abused them.  Then you wrote: 

"This is my life that I chose.  To survive. "

So  "you are going to fully enjoy this life to the best you can, do the things you want"....   TO SURVIVE?   Quite a survival!

Are you aware that the life of the majority OF US is IMPERFECT,  that we don't "fully enjoy this life the best we can doing the things we want"?

You sound totally IMMATURE!   My son when he was a teenager sometimes blamed us parents for having brought him to life.  But he outgrew that.  Today he is a successful, happy professional with his own family and children.  SURVIVAL is what people try to do in third-world countries where children die of hunger and illness like fleas.  I can't believe your life is so bad.  But then,  it's none of my business!

Edited by Steve5380

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You sound totally IMMATURE! 

Honestly, it's possible that his parents weren't as good as you. Like he said, they physically abused him and that's not okay. The way he phrased it MIGHT sound dramatic but it's really not our place to judge. If you can't believe it then just don't open your mouth. He doesn't need to explain his situation to you. (Ridiculous that someone has to convince you that he did suffer.)

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So  "you are going to fully enjoy this life to the best you can, do the things you want"....   TO SURVIVE?   Quite a survival!

He did mention that he worked etc. so it's not like he was living an extravagent life anyways. His parents weren't providing for him once he moved out (I assume). And please don't pair the wrong things up. The surviving doesnt have to do with what he said earlier. He said he MOVED OUT to survive. Living under abuse isn't living. I feel like you're underestimating abuse.

Your post was unneccessarily aggressive and judgemental imo. Completely unneccessary even. You yourself know that it's none of your business so why critisize someone that you don't know?

Edited by Plahsy

3 hours ago, Plahsy said:

Honestly, it's possible that his parents weren't as good as you. Like he said, they physically abused him and that's not okay. The way he phrased it MIGHT sound dramatic but it's really not our place to judge. If you can't believe it then just don't open your mouth. He doesn't need to explain his situation to you. (Ridiculous that someone has to convince you that he did suffer.)

He did mention that he worked etc. so it's not like he was living an extravagent life anyways. His parents weren't providing for him once he moved out (I assume). And please don't pair the wrong things up. The surviving doesnt have to do with what he said earlier. He said he MOVED OUT to survive. Living under abuse isn't living. I feel like you're underestimating abuse.

Your post was unneccessarily aggressive and judgemental imo. Completely unneccessary even. You yourself know that it's none of your business so why critisize someone that you don't know?

When you volunteer your issues, personal things or not,  by posting them in an open forum, you should be expecting replays and even some discussion.  Calvt even started this thread to expose his issue. It is not ridiculous at all that if he makes this thread about "abusive environment",  he explains what this is.   I didn't say anything wrong in my replay,  although I already sensed selfishness in his words.  And he angrily answered:  "now please go away.  go away!!!!   This was not the way to answer to someone who took interest in his case and commented in good faith,  and so I focused on his "survive".  The world is full of very young people who have problems, think that they are very unfortunate, and blame their parents for all of that.  I did some of this too, and a long time passed before I realized that I had misplace my blame.  Life is shit, and sometimes this shows too clearly.  This may not be his fault, may not be his family's fault. Otherwise he should be more explicit.

Guest Survey Says No Way
11 hours ago, calvt said:

do you want me to spell it out in detail?

they literally abused me.

not homophobia.

they hurt me physically.

do you want to me to remember all those incidents?

stop making assumption that they were homophobic.

do you get it?

now please go away.

go away!!!!

7 hours ago, Plahsy said:

Now maybe some members who don't get involved in flame wars can see why so many people keep arguing with Steve in the Flaming Room. He doesn't understand when to show sympathy for people, or to give them positive encouragement, but simply plows forward with his own know-it-all opinions, which nobody asked for, regardless of how insensitive they are. He often doesn't even seem to read (or comprehend) the full content of the original post, and then he tries to make excuses for himself by typing stuff like they posted online, so they deserve whatever reply they get. Sometimes the best response is to simply read along and otherwise be quiet.

Don't be bothered by him, Calvt, you come across to me as a strong person and I am sure you will continue to make your way in life just fine because you seem to have a very good head on your shoulders. And to Plahsy and ZYJD, it is nice to read your support for a fellow poster who has gone through some tough times, and overcome some real darkness in his life, but is still standing tall and trying to do the best that he can do anyway. That helps move a discussion in a productive manner, rather than making assumptions about folks, taking a thread into the mud, and then trying to play innocent, which is the preferred approach of certain other individuals.

Steve, oh , Steve, people who escaped from abusive situation only need a listening ear, and a nod of understanding.

Dont make them relive the pain and abuse again. 

Like I said before, you ang moh have a previleged life, especially White, Anglo, males, 

You are far from understanding how we Asians gave to bear through social conformation.

We dont solve problems by buying a gun, and shooting people. LOL.

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You have no obligation to spell anything in detail.

And I am NOT going away.  But you are free to do it if you want.

I have NOTHING against you, I simply responded to your post,  and in it I read some egoistic, selfish statements:

"we only have one life to live and our parents or family members are not gonna live that life for us."

"not me, i'm gonna fully enjoy this life to the best i can, do the things i want and find the most fulfilling paths to explore."

I am a father, and it's my right to take the side of parents!  A big chunk of my life I lived for my children,  and fortunately, they don't think like you do.  But then, I never abused them.  Then you wrote: 

"This is my life that I chose.  To survive. "

Are you aware that the life of the majority OF US is IMPERFECT,  that we don't "fully enjoy this life the best we can doing the things we want"?

You sound totally IMMATURE!   My son when he was a teenager sometimes blamed us parents for having brought him to life.  But he outgrew that.  Today he is a successful, happy professional with his own family and children.  SURVIVAL is what people try to do in third-world countries where children die of hunger and illness like fleas.  I can't believe your life is so bad.  But then,  it's none of my business!

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

When you volunteer your issues, personal things or not,  by posting them in an open forum, you should be expecting replays and even some discussion.  Calvt even started this thread to expose his issue. It is not ridiculous at all that if he makes this thread about "abusive environment",  he explains what this is.   I didn't say anything wrong in my replay,  although I already sensed selfishness in his words.  And he angrily answered:  "now please go away.  go away!!!!   This was not the way to answer to someone who took interest in his case and commented in good faith,  and so I focused on his "survive".  The world is full of very young people who have problems, think that they are very unfortunate, and blame their parents for all of that.  I did some of this too, and a long time passed before I realized that I had misplace my blame.  Life is shit, and sometimes this shows too clearly.  This may not be his fault, may not be his family's fault. Otherwise he should be more explicit.

5 minutes ago, Guest Survey Says No Way said:

Now maybe some members who don't get involved in flame wars can see why so many people keep arguing with Steve in the Flaming Room. He doesn't understand when to show sympathy for people, or to give them positive encouragement, but simply plows forward with his own know-it-all opinions, which nobody asked for, regardless of how insensitive they are. He often doesn't even seem to read (or comprehend) the full content of the original post, and then he tries to make excuses for himself by typing stuff like they posted online, so they deserve whatever reply they get. Sometimes the best response is to simply read along and otherwise be quiet.

Don't be bothered by him, Calvt, you come across to me as a strong person and I am sure you will continue to make your way in life just fine because you seem to have a very good head on your shoulders. And to Plahsy and ZYJD, it is nice to read your support for a fellow poster who has gone through some tough times, and overcome some real darkness in his life, but is still standing tall and trying to do the best that he can do anyway. That helps move a discussion in a productive manner, rather than making assumptions about folks, taking a thread into the mud, and then trying to play innocent, which is the preferred approach of certain other individuals.

Steve,

I totally agrees with the above statement (in red) and you are stalking TS with your "worldly view". You are not Asians, and you don't know how our culture works. You can have your views but you should not stalk the poster after they open their hearts and use their words to "hurt" them.

A "NO" is A "NO".

I will do you a big favor by giving you 1 Week Holiday from Blowing Wind. 

You had spent too much time in the forum. You need to get out and do something else with your life.

If you keep stalking people and irritating the shit out of them. Then don't blame me for being the big bad guy.

Thank me later.

Guest Rolleyes

You can see Steve5380 going around many different threads and judge other with his opinions. Although he will say he is not judging but what he comments definitely are. Telling people their views are not correct, always correcting other members' preference even on topics regarding personal preference. Such as telling others what they prefer are inferior. Maybe no one give a hoot to him in real life so he try to act superior here. Pest. Rolleyes.

3 hours ago, G_M said:

Steve,

I totally agrees with the above statement (in red) and you are stalking TS with your "worldly view". You are not Asians, and you don't know how our culture works. You can have your views but you should not stalk the poster after they open their hearts and use their words to "hurt" them.

A "NO" is A "NO".

You had spent too much time in the forum. You need to get out and do something else with your life.

If you keep stalking people and irritating the shit out of them. Then don't blame me for being the big bad guy.

Thank me later.

Yea. Am kinda sick of hearing his "i'm the only one that is correct comments". If the moderator can do him a favor by giving him a 1 week break, i think the moderator can do us all a favor and give him a 1 year break. Please treat this as by early Christmas present !

On 1/12/2019 at 9:15 PM, calvt said:

i moved out when i was 16. started renting and working part time. then found some LTRs and stayed with them.

i moved out because of abusive family situations. now i find peace with my own accomodation.

its gets easy for me because i'm not close to my real family.

oh well. such is life.

Every family situation is different; maybe with some similarities here and there but no way 100% the same.

Am glad you are doing better (happier and healthier).  :)

I do admire and respect young people who has the guts to leave abusive relationships even if they are their parents , blood relatives or bf ,  survived any type of abuse and now living his own independent life.

I can relate.

The most difficult step is the first step, how to leave it and have the mental fortitude of blocking thoughts of filial piety, fear, poverty, sickness, hunger, guilt , anger.

I was abused sexually and physically.

I started to hatch a plan when I was 13 and thought of different scenarios and left my family at 20 going 21.

I did finish school and got a degree but my parents don’t know that I was also having a part time job and other naughty jobs and saving money for my eventual escape.

@calvt @zyjd stay safe life is an adventure and enjoy and cherish both the difficult and the good times.

I do love your stories and hope that it brings inspiration to others.

The Statement of Steve was lost in translation, he meant well. My interpretation of what his long post meant is in time we can not live with anger ( everything when we are in difficult situations) or arrogance ( once we become independent or successful and better off than our abusers). In time , just like me, my experience showed me to let go of the blame game and the victim mentality (which I am guilty of using during my survival years) and anger. 

Prioritize yourself, find ways to be happy, enjoy the adventure, save more money, give people 2nd chances or many chances because you as a living example of survival , has the grit and street cred  to show people who started from nothing that every abused person can stand up everytume they fall.

This is a positive feel good Thread and I am just seeing myself in both of you. Kudos.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest unfair treatment?
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yea. Am kinda sick of hearing his "i'm the only one that is correct comments". If the moderator can do him a favor by giving him a 1 week break, i think the moderator can do us all a favor and give him a 1 year break. Please treat this as by early Christmas gift

15 hours ago, G_M said:

Steve,

A "NO" is A "NO".

Thank me later.

BANNING MEMBERS but not having any tool against irritating mentally doubtful Guest posters (i.e Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest Joker) is a bit hypocrite.

Can Blowing Wind do something against this Guest Guest who permanently insults, provokes, rants and bashes others.

Please get a tool to fend off such Guests.

This is much more annoying and having no means to block such permanently abusive guests off from Blowing Wind displays unfair treatment compared to members.

Please think about this too. Thanks

Guest negative racism
15 hours ago, G_M said:

Steve,

A "NO" is A "NO".

Thank me later.

Honestly I found that: "You are not Asian" comment from the Moderator quite disturbing.

If you can't come out with any other reasoning, then please refrain from playing the " Asian card".

I m sure there are abusive parents in the Western world too who lock up their child if they hear that it is  gay.

I went through this traumatic experience with my bf during my studies in Europe when one weekend he didn't return from his home town.

But this "You are not Asian" comment from a Moderator should not have been made at all.

Please also note that Singapore has aroun 3 - 5 % Ang Moh citizens who remained here after the British settlement.

Thank you,

Flaming Room is such an evil platform for negativity and abusive behaviour, a platform for losers vetting their personal insecurity and attacking people online anonymously.  Should just be removed for good.  However, it seems 'moderators' here are just living their own life doing what they please so I wouldn't count on any of them to promote positivity.

Guest anti mosquito detergent
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Flaming Room is such an evil platform for negativity and abusive behaviour, a platform for losers vetting their personal insecurity and attacking people online anonymously.  Should just be removed for good.  However, it seems 'moderators' here are just living their own life doing what they please so I wouldn't count on any of them to promote positivity.

I assume you are talking about your own experience and about yourself and your personal habits of attacking others online...

Hac oratione habita, concilium dimisit. 2 Et secundum ea multae res eum hortabantur quare sibi eam rem cogitandam et suscipiendam putaret, in primis quod Haeduos, fratres consanguineosque saepe numero a senatu appellatos, in servitute atque [in] dicione videbat Germanorum teneri eorumque obsides esse apud Ariovistum ac Sequanos

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 1/17/2019 at 1:42 AM, Guest guest said:

Good luck , Steve.

Hang in there, its only a one week sit out.

And its not your virgin first time sitting it out.

LOL

On 1/17/2019 at 1:40 AM, Guest unfair treatment? said:

BANNING MEMBERS but not having any tool against irritating mentally doubtful Guest posters (i.e Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest Joker) is a bit hypocrite.

Can Blowing Wind do something against this Guest Guest who permanently insults, provokes, rants and bashes others.

Please get a tool to fend off such Guests.

This is much more annoying and having no means to block such permanently abusive guests off from Blowing Wind displays unfair treatment compared to members.

Please think about this too. Thanks

There are other more pressing things for the moderators to think about.

For example, funding the forum, finding new blood to take over the administration of the forum, removing spam and viruses from the cloud forum, safeguarding BW's interests and the gay community's interests, etc.

Why would the moderators waste their time meddling on your behalf into trivial disputes which you should be settling like an adult? If you can't settle the dispute, then go into the members' lounge where you may feel more coddled.

Please don't keep running to the moderators to settle each and every small matter. Grow a pair and take some ownership of the situation. Ask yourself whether you contributed to or aggravated the situation.

Peace out.

Guest unfair treatment
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

There are other more pressing things for the moderators to think about.

For example, funding the forum, finding new blood to take over the administration of the forum, removing spam and viruses from the cloud forum, safeguarding BW's interests and the gay community's interests, etc.

Why would the moderators waste their time meddling on your behalf into trivial disputes which you should be settling like an adult? If you can't settle the dispute, then go into the members' lounge where you may feel more coddled.

Please don't keep running to the moderators to settle each and every small matter. Grow a pair and take some ownership of the situation. Ask yourself whether you contributed to or aggravated the situation.

Peace out.

The issue is not trivial at all.

Why does a Forum like Blowing Wind wants to allow mentally challenged persons to post their rants as Guests?

Guest who permanently misbehave, rant and post racial slurs should be just kept away.

Give them one warning and after that they should be blocked off using this platform.

Why should they go on to permit such abusive Guest to hijack the Forums???  In the end the members will be running away and the forum gets boring, if too many people are dissatisfied with what is happening here. Advertisers will jump off because the user figures decline...

Anyhow they could get trouble if a US organisation or even the Singapore government noted that they allowed to keep racially slurs inciting hatred on their website.

I m quite sure, the moderators will be looking into this sooner or later.

Crassus equitum praefectos cohortatus, ut magnis praemiis pollicitationibusque suos excitarent, quid fieri vellet ostendit. Illi, ut erat imperatum, eductis iis cohortibus quae praesidio castris relictae intritae ab labore erant, et longiore itinere circumductis, ne ex hostium castris conspici possent, omnium oculis mentibusque ad pugnam intentis celeriter.

1 hour ago, Guest unfair treatment said:

The issue is not trivial at all.

Why does a Forum like Blowing Wind wants to allow mentally challenged persons to post their rants as Guests?

Guest who permanently misbehave, rant and post racial slurs should be just kept away.

Give them one warning and after that they should be blocked off using this platform.

Why should they go on to permit such abusive Guest to hijack the Forums???  In the end the members will be running away and the forum gets boring, if too many people are dissatisfied with what is happening here. Advertisers will jump off because the user figures decline...

Anyhow they could get trouble if a US organisation or even the Singapore government noted that they allowed to keep racially slurs inciting hatred on their website.

I m quite sure, the moderators will be looking into this sooner or later.

Racial slurs?  The only racial slurs are from members abusing the guest function to post and impersonate as guests.

And some advice for you - the foot-stamping, 'I must have it my way or else' tone from you reeks of a child who will sulk if his mother doesn't buy him candy.

Take a chill pill and grow up.  The world doesn't revolve around you and your demands.

No amount of foot-stamping will make people listen to you.

Guest unfair treatment
46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Racial slurs?  The only racial slurs are from members abusing the guest function to post and impersonate as guests.

And some advice for you - the foot-stamping, 'I must have it my way or else' tone from you reeks of a child who will sulk if his mother doesn't buy him candy.

Take a chill pill and grow up.  The world doesn't revolve around you and your demands.

No amount of foot-stamping will make people listen to you.

And you are not a Guest??????

Yes the racial slurs are from the annoying guest Guest , Guest Guest 2 etc.

Which is actually you.

How can you tell me what to do and not to do? You don;t have any moral authority to do that.

Quid fieri vellet ostendit. Illi, ut erat imperatum, eductis iis cohortibus quae praesidio castris relictae intritae ab labore erant, et longiore itinere circumductis, ne ex hostium castris conspici possent, omnium oculis mentibusque ad pugnam intentis celeriter.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, Guest guest said:

Good luck , Steve.

Hang in there, its only a one week sit out.

And its not your virgin first time sitting it out.

Thank you.  It was not a long sit out.   After all, G_M said it:

It was not a BIG favor,  but a small one nonetheless.  A rest from what can become addictive.

So instead of posting on BW during breaks, I did subscribe to a streaming service "TV Youtube", 

and enjoyed watching some political shows that I was not receiving since I cut my cable service.

But then, having so many shows and movies available to watch,  I noticed what a big dent that was causing in my valuable time (the more valuable the older we get). So I cancelled that service yesterday.   Thanks to G_M I will now refrain and limit my time posting on BW.  When posting, my intentions are usually positive and should be helpful, although I know that I cannot expect others to see it that way.  This is the case in the topic of conflicts we may have with parents, family.   Knowing how sensitive this is, I will only whisper it here:

Having experienced the need of assigning blame to the problems of my childhood,  I realize now now easy it was to blame my parents.  And:

Not being able to relive the past and get reparations from people long gone, there is an easy solution I learned from my sister:  "It is never too late to remake our childhood".

This means that no matter how "horrible" our childhood was,  there were good times mixed with the bad.  Sometimes when we are older,  there are no records left of our childhood but what remains in our memory.  This is my and my sister's case.  We now "believe" that we had our normal too parents,  many friends,  our birthdays celebrated with parties and presents,  and we were very popular in school.  No one can prove otherwise.  And we did manage to put our lives together so that our nice childhood is perfectly believable. :)

I can strongly recommend to anyone who had a difficult childhood  to  mentally "remake" it into a happy one.  After all, much of the past is gone and remains only in our memory. Hopefully you have our experience that it works!

wellcome back....

sleepless in Singapore. LOL

very windy here at the moment.

Ipse ab hostium castris non longius mille et quingentis passibus abesset neque, ut postea ex captivis comperit, aut ipsius adventus aut Labieni cognitus esset.

3 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

wellcome back....

sleepless in Singapore. LOL

very windy here at the moment.

Ipse ab hostium castris non longius mille et quingentis passibus abesset neque, ut postea ex captivis comperit, aut ipsius adventus aut Labieni cognitus esset.

Sleepless. LOL

On 1/24/2019 at 3:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you.  It was not a long sit out.   After all, G_M said it:

It was not a BIG favor,  but a small one nonetheless.  A rest from what can become addictive.

So instead of posting on BW during breaks, I did subscribe to a streaming service "TV Youtube", 

and enjoyed watching some political shows that I was not receiving since I cut my cable service.

But then, having so many shows and movies available to watch,  I noticed what a big dent that was causing in my valuable time (the more valuable the older we get). 

Meaning : He has no life. 

On 1/24/2019 at 3:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

Having experienced the need of assigning blame to the problems of my childhood,  I realize now now easy it was to blame my parents.  

Meaning : he has no childhood. 

Explains all of his toxic character. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Meaning : He has no life. 

Meaning : he has no childhood. 

Explains all of his toxic character.

Meaning:  you have a damaged brain that unfortunately keeps you handicapped.

Every living person has a life.  The very word says it.

Every living person is having or has had a childhood,  unless he jumped forwards with a time machine.

Of course you find my character toxic,  since it is good at contradicting nonsense like yours.

If you can be cured and you start to think right,  you will like my character  :)

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Meaning:  you have a damaged brain that unfortunately keeps you handicapped.

Every living person has a life.  The very word says it.

Every living person is having or has had a childhood,  unless he jumped forwards with a time machine.

Of course you find my character toxic,  since it is good at contradicting nonsense like yours.

If you can be cured and you start to think right,  you will like my character  :)

And here we go again with this guy spewing his toxicity all over the forum like some venomous snake... Can't he be banned permanently..? 

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And here we go again with this guy spewing his toxicity all over the forum like some venomous snake... Can't he be banned permanently..? 

Yes! I agree

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

4 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Yes! I agree

You two ( if you are not the same person ) will love me as soon as brain transplants will allow you to have a functioning one.  :thumb: 

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You two ( if you are not the same person ) will love me as soon as brain transplants will allow you to have a functioning one.  :thumb: 

You will learn to love yourself more as soon as you get yourself a life, instead of wallowing on your miserable 70 years old history of inexistence. 

Just now, Guest Guest said:

You will learn to love yourself more as soon as you get yourself a life, instead of wallowing on your miserable 70 years old history of inexistence. 

:clap::thumb:

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well... at least I strongly exist for you guest-guys,  since you are so eager to reply to my posts.

Meanwhile,  I love myself very much for the happy life I have and had,  all with a minimum of misery.

Guest disclosed yourself
13 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Yes! I agree

5 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

:clap::thumb:

Yes I agree too for you disturbing Guest (Guest Guest,Guest Guest 2 alias Guest  脏子 姨 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 Guest Joker, Guest Truth and and and ) to be banned from Blowing wind permanently!

That was the best proposal you ever made for the past 10 years.

If not I will make you disappear sooner or later...

He manu ka motu i te mahanga e kore e taea te whai.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie Mosquito finally meets the Baygon and Mortein of BW, choking her guts out and causing her brain damage.  She has the misconception that since the Moderator can't do anything to her, she will remain scot free here and continue to be trigger-happy.  LOL.

Looks like Nightwhore is so familiar with Baygon and Mortein since she gets high on sniffing it while masturbating to young underage boys. Why doesn't she sniff more of such noxious fumes to put her into permanent brain damage? Oh wait, she already is! Haha

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer

Why was this thread moved to the Flaming Room? That is completely unfair to the original poster, CalvT, who did absolutely nothing wrong in any way, shape, or form.

The offensive and off-topic posts by the "still hasn't learned to keep his white privileged arrogance away from this site" Steve5380 and the "sanctimonious teacher who admits to fantasizing about his students" Nightingale -- along with their "sock puppets" Guest Unfair Treatment, Guest Negative Racism, Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent, Guest Disclosed Yourself, and numerous Guest Guests -- should have been separated from the original thread and moved into the Flaming Room.

The rest of the original post, including those leading up to Steve5380's well deserved and should have been much longer ban, ought to be returned to the Main Forum.

Guest disclosed yourself
35 minutes ago, Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer said:

Why was this thread moved to the Flaming Room? That is completely unfair to the original poster, CalvT, who did absolutely nothing wrong in any way, shape, or form.

The offensive and off-topic posts by the "still hasn't learned to keep his white privileged arrogance away from this site" Steve5380 and the "sanctimonious teacher who admits to fantasizing about his students" Nightingale -- along with their "sock puppets" Guest Unfair Treatment, Guest Negative Racism, Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent, Guest Disclosed Yourself, and numerous Guest Guests -- should have been separated from the original thread and moved into the Flaming Room.

The rest of the original post, including those leading up to Steve5380's well deserved and should have been much longer ban, ought to be returned to the Main Forum.

You Guest Dirty quarrel until no dawn and still want to play the innocent kid (holding the stolen cookie from the bakery store in your hand) while telling your mum "No I didn't do anything wrong!"

Didn't you quarrel with Steve and then it was moved to the Flaming room? See your 2 posts from 16 Jan, Guest Dirty!

You lost all your morals that your face doesn't turn red anymore, I see...

Karanga riri, karanga kia Paeko.

56 minutes ago, Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer said:

Fully agree.

To Nightingale, be careful about harassing other people online and for your fantasies which border on the illegal. The police will not take such things lightly. 

Guest disclosed yourself
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fully agree.

To Nightingale, be careful about harassing other people online and for your fantasies which border on the illegal. The police will not take such things lightly. 

Responding to your own posts again and again???????

Karanga kai, ka kapa Paeko!

Guest disclosed yourself
14 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Responding to your own posts again and again???????

Oh, but we are one and the same just using different nicks, so pot kettle black no?

LOL

• calvt changed the title to removed
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.