Male HQ

removed

calvt

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer

Resort to the tired old tactic of claiming every guest is the same all you want but it's nothing but phony baloney like a counterfeit pony. I am not Dirty or any other guest. I am myself and only myself. The simple fact of the matter is that your psychotic posts caused this thread to be unfairly moved to the Flaming Room, and you should be ashamed of yourselves, so shut up the heck up with your weak little excuses, you punkfaced liars, and apologize to CalvT, as well as the entire Blowing Wind Community, for ruining a perfectly legitimate thread!

Guest disclosed yourself
4 minutes ago, Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer said:

Resort to the tired old tactic of claiming every guest is the same all you want but it's nothing but phony baloney like a counterfeit pony. I am not Dirty or any other guest. I am myself and only myself. The simple fact of the matter is that your psychotic posts caused this thread to be unfairly moved to the Flaming Room, and you should be ashamed of yourselves, so shut up the heck up with your weak little excuses, you punkfaced liars, and apologize to CalvT, as well as the entire Blowing Wind Community, for ruining a perfectly legitimate thread!

As if sledgehammer would be still awake?

Do you believe it?

He tao na Aitua, e kore.

Guest disclosed yourself
10 minutes ago, Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer said:

:clap::thumb:

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

:clap::thumb:

As usual applauding and responding to your own posts....

He kuku ki te kainga, He kaka ki te haere.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

As usual applauding and responding to your own posts....

He kuku ki te kainga, He kaka ki te haere.

"As usual applauding and responding to your own posts...."

LOL the irony :lol::rolleyes:

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer

We are not the same person! And once again, I call upon the moderators to split the flaming portion of this thread from the original section, which ended when the fake guests started complaining about GM slapping the troublemaker Steve5380 with a well-deserved ban! The original part of this thread should be returned to the Main Forum!

• calvt changed the title to removed
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.