Male HQ

Outcall Massage by x

thekvc

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Kelvin Home-based Massage @Farrer Park + Outcall
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, tyan said:

Maybe besides height limit. There is also way limit. 

Hi Tyan,

I’m sorry to hear that.

as the bed is just right fit at the corner, customers who are taller than 180cm, your feet will hit the wall, this not recommended. 

Other than that, there is nothing to worry about.

thank you :)

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED

I managed to confirm an appt with the massuer at 3.15pm for 90min massage at 8pm tonight smoothly without any hiccups. However, while I am on my way down to his place, at 7.12pm masseur message me and tell me that he can’t do 90min and can only do 60min because he got things to do later... feeling a bit annoyed but oh well, I still accept it since I am already on my way. When I reached his area at 7.28pm, I told him we can start early but he told me he is having dinner now. Yet, at 7.51pm, masseur messaged me saying that he can’t make it for today because he is still outside with his colleagues... He is so irresponsible and not serious at all. So bloody pissed and disappointed with his services. All he can said was sorry he got urgent things to do... 

Oh well, sucks to be me and may be that why there isn’t any reviews so far.

3 hours ago, Ilovemassage90 said:

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED

I managed to confirm an appt with the massuer at 3.15pm for 90min massage at 8pm tonight smoothly without any hiccups. However, while I am on my way down to his place, at 7.12pm masseur message me and tell me that he can’t do 90min and can only do 60min because he got things to do later... feeling a bit annoyed but oh well, I still accept it since I am already on my way. When I reached his area at 7.28pm, I told him we can start early but he told me he is having dinner now. Yet, at 7.51pm, masseur messaged me saying that he can’t make it for today because he is still outside with his colleagues... He is so irresponsible and not serious at all. So bloody pissed and disappointed with his services. All he can said was sorry he got urgent things to do... 

Oh well, sucks to be me and may be that why there isn’t any reviews so far.

Thank you for writing me for the matter above. First, I would like to express my deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by unintentional and rare mistake. There is something beyond my ability to control such as urgent work matters or even unpredictable work schedule. I am a part-time masseur, massage timing subjects to availability. I was trying to postpone your slot as I thought I could catch up with you soon, unfortunately work has not been done and I forced to stay. At that time I pretty sure I cannot make it tonight thus I asked maybe we can change it to tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies. Thank you for understanding in this unfortunate matter.

Edited by thekvc

2 hours ago, thekvc said:

Thank you for writing me for the matter above. First, I would like to express my deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by unintentional and rare mistake. There is something beyond my ability to control such as urgent work matters or even unpredictable work schedule. I am a part-time masseur, massage timing subjects to availability. I was trying to postpone your slot as I thought I could catch up with you soon, unfortunately work has not been done and I forced to stay. At that time I pretty sure I cannot make it tonight thus I asked maybe we can change it to tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies. Thank you for understanding in this unfortunate matter.

Firstly, you are not being honest. When you told me you cant do 90min session, you counter-propose to change to 60min as you need to end at 9pm to do some stuffs which i agreed. When i reached early at your area and requested to start earlier, your reply was that u r having dinner or nvm, i waited for u. Yet after 20min, you said u are out with colleagues and got urgent stuffs to do, hence need to cancel our appt. If you really can't make it due to work, you could have just informed me at 7.12pm (when u said u cant do 90min) or at 7.28pm (when i asked to start earlier) and not giving me false hope. Yet you chose to wait till 7.58pm, 2min before our agreed time to cancel it off.

Edited by Ilovemassage90