Male HQ

削脚皮 - Removal of dead skin on the feet

chsrted

i think the spas do it. the one i go to is at Alexis ground floor. forgot how much they charge though.

i do it myself with a disposable razor, works just as well!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

4 hours ago, wishful and hopeful said:

Hi. The one at Alexis,  is it done by male ? Thanks.

got a male from China, and another lady. the guy is pretty good. includes pedicure if you need.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

• 1 year later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, fourth said:

i think the spas do it. the one i go to is at Alexis ground floor. forgot how much they charge though.

i do it myself with a disposable razor, works just as well!

are you referring to Alexis Condo @ Redhill MRT? I tried to google but didn't get to find any for foot pedicure.

2 minutes ago, bwf15 said:

are you referring to Alexis Condo @ Redhill MRT? I tried to google but didn't get to find any for foot pedicure.

it's the massage place. just that they do foot pedi also. due to covid, i'm not sure if they've wrapped for the time being or sadly permanently =(

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

I need to to my dead skin on my feet too, anyone know where can do? I do know that ZuFu at Beach Road does have this service but not sure they are open in Phase 2?

Happy to see this website which provide Pedicure or foot spa services, check it out.

https://www.manicurious.sg/services/

strangely, there is a Men's Surcharge of $5.

• 6 months later...

when sasa was around it had $5 footpeeling masks for sale.

you can find baby foot products at bhg welcia or don don donki also (those are way more expensive). foot size of the mask may matter. most of them are size 8. if you need larger might be hard to find

try shopee/lazada

I think CK also might have it cheap

amazon has some too : eg: https://www.amazon.sg/Exfoliating-Peeling-Scrub-Removes-Calluses/dp/B088WS3FYX/ref=sr_1_36?dchild=1&keywords=foot+peel&qid=1610762403&sr=8-36

Edited by Chris Low