Male HQ

How to seduce a hot sexy straight hunk in gym steam room?

Guest anti mosquito detergent

As per topic, how to seduce a hot sexy straight hunk in gym steam room?

Take off my towel?  Lick my lips?  Stare at his crotch?  Rub my chest and tweak my nipples?

Any more effective tips to suck his cock?

Guest are you a nerd?
55 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Take off my towel?  Lick my lips?  Stare at his crotch?  Rub my chest and tweak my nipples?

you Guest profile name hijacker really want to annoy the Moderators , is it?

This topic is discussed already at another thread. Why need to create new and new?

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke

Guest are u the slut
49 minutes ago, Guest are you a nerd? said:

you Guest profile name hijacker really want to annoy the Moderators , is it?

This topic is discussed already at another thread. Why need to create new and new?

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke

We all know you are a cocksucking cum slut but there is No need to post and then deny your post LOL

4 minutes ago, Guest are u the slut said:

We all know you are a cocksucking cum slut but there is No need to post and then deny your post LOL

哇哈, good one,  expose that cum slut , hor hor hor, hu hu hu.

If he's a top, show your hole.

If he's a btm, show your pole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

39 minutes ago, Guest are u the slut said:

34 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Babbling to your own posts again??? We know that all the posts derive from you singly and only...

Because you are the only one here who replies to his own posts. And it is the same method as usual. Too easy to detect that it is you.

Quorum de natura moribusque Caesar cum quaereret, sic reperiebat: nullum esse aditum ad eos mercatoribus; nihil pati vini reliquarumque rerum ad luxuriam pertinentium inferri, quod his rebus relanguescere animos eorum et remitti virtutem existimarent.

20 minutes ago, fab said:

If he's a top, show your hole.

If he's a btm, show your pole.

Nobody is stopping you...

Which in both cases might end you up in trouble, if the straight guy is insulted. Now the straight guys are not afraid to report others (referring to that other gay who got into trouble just recently).

Go ahead...  We will post the Straits Times article somewhere at Blowing wind once it is published. (In Malaysia you might end up with a blue eye before heading to the jail...)

Futurum ut reliquae contra consistere non auderent. 4 Adiuvabat etiam eorum consilium qui rem deferebant quod Nervii antiquitus, cum equitatu nihil possent (neque enim ad hoc tempus ei rei student, sed quicquid possunt, pedestribus valent copiis), quo facilius finitimorum equitatum.

Guest u are the slut and Guest guest are two different persons with two separate IP addresses , the moderators know, and verified, lah, you are now chasing and barking at shadows now lah, 

Btw, I usually do not want to have any entanglements nor quickies, or understalls, 

I have too much to loose, for a sacrifice for str8 men.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Babbling to your own posts again??? We know that all the posts derive from you singly and only...

Can you show me how to babble to my own post? 

Can you also show me how all the posts 'derive' from me 'singly'?

LOL

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Already that cum slut exposed herself a long time back?

You know the real reason why she's so uptight about everything in this forum? Because she's a repressed old hag who is really, underneath her prim and proper veneer, a cum loving cocksucking slut.

That's why so frustrated la :lol:

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You know the real reason why she's so uptight about everything in this forum? Because she's a repressed old hag who is really, underneath her prim and proper veneer, a cum loving cocksucking slut.

wah, your retort 好狠, 一针见血,

I just fold me hands , stand at the side, and see good show. 

Dont know when that mosquito net is going to wake up to his own folly, so much negative energy.

All for nothing, dog chasing own tail, barking at the moon.

8 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Dont know when that mosquito net is going to wake up to his own folly, so much negative energy.

Just korek her cheebye hard, she likes it that way :twisted:

Guest anti nerd police
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Guest u are the slut and Guest guest are two different persons with two separate IP addresses , the moderators know, and verified, lah, you are now chasing and barking at shadows now lah, 

Btw, I usually do not want to have any entanglements nor quickies, or understalls, 

I have too much to loose, for a sacrifice for str8 men.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Can you show me how to babble to my own post? 

Can you also show me how all the posts 'derive' from me 'singly'?

LOL

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

52 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just korek her cheebye hard, she likes it that way :twisted:

The new Moderators are not that sort like Glyph who exposed you day in day out , night in night out in posting here as the same person and even responding to your very own posts.

Do you think I am that stupid not to know that people can use two IP addresses but being in the same location. My god, how damn stupid do you think I am?

But the Moderators should actually disclose you again (that was why I chose my initial Guest name as "disclosed yourself") because lately you are hijacking Blowing Wind with your annoying posts. I know very well that your only agenda is to distort this forum here by all means and with all efforts.

My offer goes again with the Moderators to assist to delete out all posts from that mental doubtful poster, who responds to his own posts, keeps on quarreling at the flaming room and who manages to get 80% of all discussions here being ended up in the Flaming Room.  I would sacrifice my time to do this in the benefit of Blowing Wind Forum.

I am sure that 80% of the above posts are from one single person. (Style, language, posting habits are similar as the previous ones from you.)

You are the one causing the negative energy here. I am just fighting it off!

Toi tu te kupu, toi tu te mana, toi tu te whenua

1 hour ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

The new Moderators are not that sort like Glyph who exposed you day in day out , night in night out in posting here as the same person and even responding to your very own posts.

Do you think I am that stupid not to know that people can use two IP addresses but being in the same location. My god, how damn stupid do you think I am?

But the Moderators should actually disclose you again (that was why I chose my initial Guest name as "disclosed yourself") because lately you are hijacking Blowing Wind with your annoying posts. I know very well that your only agenda is to distort this forum here by all means and with all efforts.

My offer goes again with the Moderators to assist to delete out all posts from that mental doubtful poster, who responds to his own posts, keeps on quarreling at the flaming room and who manages to get 80% of all discussions here being ended up in the Flaming Room.  I would sacrifice my time to do this in the benefit of Blowing Wind Forum.

I am sure that 80% of the above posts are from one single person. (Style, language, posting habits are similar as the previous ones from you.)

I think the moderators well thought out response to you is to ask u to register your nicks as a member first before they will take you seriously. 

So far they have not dealt with you becos u are responding as guest and ranting and whinning about others who posed as guests too.

See the irony, 

Guest anti nerd police
13 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I think the moderators well thought out response to you is to ask u to register your nicks as a member first before they will take you seriously. 

So far they have not dealt with you becos u are responding as guest and ranting and whinning about others who posed as guests too.

See the irony, 

Don't underestimate the Moderators... they know and see more than you would wish for...

Ko taku reo taku ohooho, ko taku reo taku mapihi mauria

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

See the irony, 

Exactly, this laughable whiny foot-stomper is full of empty threats. Keep invoking the name of the moderators and the internet telcos but don't have the capability or balls to do a simple thing like stand by her words and register a profile to moderate the forum. LOL

Guest anti nerd police
3 hours ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

Oops stop hijacking my profile!

LOL

Guest anti nerd police
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly, this laughable whiny foot-stomper is full of empty threats. Keep invoking the name of the moderators and the internet telcos but don't have the capability or balls to do a simple thing like stand by her words and register a profile to moderate the forum. LOL

In your case I wouldn't shout too loud. In Singapore the police can easily trace who you are. One insulted guy by your racial slurs can just lodge a police report and then you are sitting on a hot seat. The broadband providers and Blowing Wind can easily track you down.

And there are no regulations here that broadband providers have to delete the data after 6 months. We will be enjoying your picture on the front page of the newspapers here. Do you seriously think in Singapore you can hide behind the internet?

On a different note: Isn't it incedibly hypocrite to ask me to register as a Member whereas you have been abusing this forum as a Guest for more than 7 years?

My threads are not empty. and just note in Singapore you can lodge police reports anonymously.

Better not to lean too comfortly back in your chair.

Eventually I will just lodge a report if you continue with your posts.

I wouldn't feel too secure in your case....

He kuku ki te kainga He kaka ki te haere.

5 minutes ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

In your case I wouldn't shout too loud. In Singapore the police can easily trace who you are. One insulted guy by your racial slurs can just lodge a police report and then you are sitting on a hot seat. The broadband providers and Blowing Wind can easily track you down.

And there are no regulations here that broadband providers have to delete the data after 6 months. We will be enjoying your picture on the front page of the newspapers here. Do you seriously think in Singapore you can hide behind the internet?

On a different note: Isn't it incedibly hypocrite to ask me to register as a Member whereas you have been abusing this forum as a Guest for more than 7 years?

My threads are not empty. and just note in Singapore you can lodge police reports anonymously.

Better not to lean too comfortly back in your chair.

Eventually I will just lodge a report if you continue with your posts.

I wouldn't feel too secure in your case....

He kuku ki te kainga He kaka ki te haere.

Racial slurs?  Hahaha obviously boboshooting again.

Please go ahead and file a police report.  Go ahead!

When you file a police report and waste the police's limited resources which could be used to resolve actual crimes other than comments hurting your oh-so-fragile egg shell ego, we will have the last laugh when the police turn around and press charges against you for misusing public resources.

LOL.  We will be laughing when your fugly face, even fuglier than Night****, is splashed on the covers of Shin Min and Wanbao.

Please go ahead ok?  Let the police be on your case LOL

Guest anti nerd police
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Racial slurs?  Hahaha obviously boboshooting again.

Please go ahead and file a police report.  Go ahead!

When you file a police report and waste the police's limited resources which could be used to resolve actual crimes other than comments hurting your oh-so-fragile egg shell ego, we will have the last laugh when the police turn around and press charges against you for misusing public resources.

LOL.  We will be laughing when your fugly face, even fuglier than Night****, is splashed on the covers of Shin Min and Wanbao.

Please go ahead ok?  Let the police be on your case LOL

As to certain matters the police takes reports very serious.

There is no such offence as "waste of police resources". Are you fantasising?

In fact I m quite sure you look quite similar to Gollum or even worse.

My skin is not so thin but you are too often crossing conventional lines of acceptable behaviour. And sure you posted racially inciteful posts.

By the way you are talking as "we" again.

Are you referring to your 1000 guest profiles or your different personalities again?

Your language and vocabulary here is always the same....

It's so easy to identify you.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

55 minutes ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

As to certain matters the police takes reports very serious.

There is no such offence as "waste of police resources". Are you fantasising?

In fact I m quite sure you look quite similar to Gollum or even worse.

My skin is not so thin but you are too often crossing conventional lines of acceptable behaviour. And sure you posted racially inciteful posts.

By the way you are talking as "we" again.

Are you referring to your 1000 guest profiles or your different personalities again?

Your language and vocabulary here is always the same....

It's so easy to identify you.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

Still no balls to report to police?

Haha. We thought so.

Making threats of police reports based on false allegations like racial slurs?

When the so-called 'racial slurs' are actually well-documented anecdotes about foreign nationalities in Singapore rather than actual races?

Haha.

For making false allegations and twisting and turning, we can turn around and report you to the police for criminal intimidation.

Don't think they can't track your IP address down if they want to. You better be prepared, wash your slutty cum-filled hole out before you go in for investigations.

Oh yes, don't forget you defamed others too. You should know better as a lawyer than to defame others. Acting so self-righteous, pretty soon you won't have your 8.30 am to 10.45 pm job anymore. 

Can BW members and guests please just stop all these nonsense and just take a break and reflect on the loss of a young , talented, kind hearted , well liked Aloysius Pang, that Singapore has lost a very nice, talented actor at such a young age, 

in a very unneccesary and mind boggling incident,

Just take a break from all these nonsense,

I think the whole of Singapore is feeling very low now with this sad news.

I think , I will not sleep well tonight, there are tears in my eyes and I am feeling sad and a deep loss and feeling so sad for the family of Aloysius,

I think his co actors will also feel his loss and probably cannot function already.

Guest anti nerd police
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Making threats of police reports based on false allegations like racial slurs?

When the so-called 'racial slurs' are actually well-documented anecdotes about foreign nationalities in Singapore rather than actual races?

Haha.

For making false allegations and twisting and turning, we can turn around and report you to the police for criminal intimidation.

Don't think they can't track your IP address down if they want to. You better be prepared, wash your slutty cum-filled hole out before you go in for investigations.

Oh yes, don't forget you defamed others too. You should know better as a lawyer than to defame others. Acting so self-righteous, pretty soon you won't have your 8.30 am to 10.45 pm job anymore. 

Sure they can track my IP address down, same as yours. But I have nothing to fear.

Because I never incited any hate against other races nor did I do anything wrong.

It doesn't help if you try to qualify your words down to "anectdotes against foreign nationalities".

(Isn't that exactly twisting and turning?)

Because deed done is done.

If you don't know what is criminal intimidation then better don't use this word.

Please explain how someone can defame someone else who is hiding for years behind Guest profiles.

Strange that you allege others to be quarrelsome and self-righteous if you yourself display exactly those features.

Funny that you pinpoint me always as a lawyer but it seems that you have a lot of experience with lawyers otherwise how would you allege I m a lawyer?

Interesting that you wrote "Don't forget that you defamed others too" which means that you are aware that you defame others here or why would you use the word "too"?

Whaia e koe te iti kahurangi; Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

• 11 months later...

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reason:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flaming Room

Plain untrue: 

The thread has been in the Flaming Room since 23 Jan 2019 (one year ago). 

Auntie OCD impersonated another nick of the original "Disclosed Yourself" which was  "Anti Mosquito Detergent" in his helpless games impersonating other Guest profiles. 

Thread landed in the Flaming Room only due to the actions of Auntie OCD/ Dirty Auntie in fact due to repeated "hijacking" of other Guest nicks. 

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
4 hours ago, Garyl said:

When you fxxg attractive.. u can get anyone. Go train and beutify yourself.

Stop trying to lelong yourself!

10 hours ago, Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self said:

Stop trying to lelong yourself!

No lah... Give him some credit to lelong himself la. I think he meant he is single, and he can't get anyone, and he needs to train and beautify himself. But he should know that no matter how he try to beautify himself, cannot help one... So the best is for him to train only lor... 50% chance is better than no chance at all mah... . 

CNY coming already... Do something good for him, so that we can earn good karma for ourself the rest of the year. So let him lelong himself a bit to break his singehood. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.