Male HQ

Properties for Sale !

Type of Property: Condo
Property Size (sqft): 441-635sqft 2bdrms have dual key unit
Estimated Costs: $1.311m - $1.807m 98150676

These value BUY units will not last long! You will thank me few years down the road for owning a unit at RV Altitude.
The Special Preview Price* will end by this Sunday 27 Jan and showflat will be closed!

Just a quick update on *market latest exciting New Launch Project* !

RV ALTITUDE VVIP PREVIEW‼
A STREAM of *POTENTIAL BUYERS THRONGED* RV Altitude SHOWFLAT‼

Why RV Altitude attracts lots of Young affluent Millenia home buyers as well as savvy investors ?

The most AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD 2 bedroom NEW LAUNCH in district 9! 
PRICED TO SELL
Irresistible Price !!
2BR – Starts from $1.311mil
2BR Premium – Starts from $1.542mil
2BR Dual-key – Starts from $1.757mil
All units are *below $2mil *
Hurry!!! ONLY valid during this preview period‼
Super EFFICIENT LAYOUT*
All Bedroom can fit double size bed
Minutes walk* to future *Great World MRT *
Potential capital appreciate *+ *higher rental yield*

Pls call me at 9815 0676 to register *your preferred showflat visit schedule *

9815 0676
RV Altitude

IMG-20190122-WA0023.jpg

thumbnail_PhotoGridLite_1544677951680.jpg

thumbnail_20181211_140604 (1).jpg

Edited by Rip_ple

I have always wanted tobsay this to a property agents face, but I cannot do it in real life, as he may have gotten my handphone number already, and at the showflat I am surrounded by his colleagues, hordes and hundreds of other real estate agents, and they have taken down my email,  business cards, 

I want to say to the agent, if it is such a good deal , why don't you buy it yourself, if it is such a once in a lifetime deal, like they like to say, buy it yourself, cannot afford ,  get three loans, rope in your relatives of 3 persons and co purchase your precious condo you have in your hand to sell, still not enough go and pawn your mother and grandnother at the pawn shop and mortage your HDB to loansharks ( if possible) and still not enough money , ypu can sell both your kidneys at the organs black market to finance your own purchase of this jewel of a property.

You buy it yourself lah since its such a good deal, dear agent.

Thank u.

and slam door in its face.

Guest anti mosquito detergent
36 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I have always wanted tobsay this to a property agents face, but I cannot do it in real life, as he may have gotten my handphone number already, and at the showflat I am surrounded by his colleagues, hordes and hundreds of other real estate agents, and they have taken down my email,  business cards, 

I want to say to the agent, if it is such a good deal , why don't you buy it yourself, if it is such a once in a lifetime deal, like they like to say, buy it yourself, cannot afford ,  get three loans, rope in your relatives of 3 persons and co purchase your precious condo you have in your hand to sell, still not enough go and pawn your mother and grandnother at the pawn shop and mortage your HDB to loansharks ( if possible) and still not enough money , ypu can sell both your kidneys at the organs black market to finance your own purchase of this jewel of a property.

Thank u.

I forgot to post using my real nick...

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Thank u.

No worries. No obligation.

It's meant for people that can see, identify & recognise the value & capital appreciation...

3 hours ago, Rip_ple said:
Type of Property: Condo
Property Size (sqft): 441-635sqft 2bdrms have dual key unit
Estimated Costs: $1.311m - $1.807m 98150676

These value BUY units will not last long! You will thank me few years down the road for owning a unit at RV Altitude.
The Special Preview Price* will end by this Sunday 27 Jan and showflat will be closed!

Just a quick update on *market latest exciting New Launch Project* !

RV ALTITUDE VVIP PREVIEW‼
A STREAM of *POTENTIAL BUYERS THRONGED* RV Altitude SHOWFLAT‼

Why RV Altitude attracts lots of Young affluent Millenia home buyers as well as savvy investors ?

The most AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD 2 bedroom NEW LAUNCH in district 9! 
PRICED TO SELL
Irresistible Price !!
2BR – Starts from $1.311mil
2BR Premium – Starts from $1.542mil
2BR Dual-key – Starts from $1.757mil
All units are *below $2mil *
Hurry!!! ONLY valid during this preview period‼
Super EFFICIENT LAYOUT*
All Bedroom can fit double size bed
Minutes walk* to future *Great World MRT *
Potential capital appreciate *+ *higher rental yield*

Pls call me at 9815 0676 to register *your preferred showflat visit schedule *

9815 0676
RV Altitude

IMG-20190122-WA0023.jpg

Do not spam the main forum with your ad or you will be removed from this forum.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:26 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

Can only buy if strike the 5m toto reunion or 10m angpao draw.... Mortgage to one of the legalised loanshark is never an good option. 

From $1.311m (last unit)
Freehold 2 bedrooms River Valley (opp Yong Ann Park), next to future MRT Great World.
VVIP preview this Sat 1-6pm. Strictly by appointment.
Call me for priority entry 98150676 Alex
买了房, 涨了您是赢家, 不涨还是你家
不买房,涨了您是输家,不涨还是没家

thumbnail_20190126_185010.jpg

Edited by Rip_ple

11 hours ago, Rip_ple said:

From $1.311m (last unit)
Freehold 2 bedrooms River Valley (opp Yong Ann Park), next to future MRT Great World.
VVIP preview this Sat 1-6pm. Strictly by appointment.
Call me for priority entry 98150676 Alex
买了房, 涨了您是赢家, 不涨还是你家
不买房,涨了您是输家,不涨还是没家

thumbnail_20190126_185010.jpg

Did u buy for yourself? If not later price go up u loose out and price dont go up, u got no home.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Did u buy for yourself? If not later price go up u loose out and price dont go up, u got no home.

Good Morning bro, people already make money while you're still doubting. Units flew off the shelves. Developer say will increase price after CNY.

I can show you the facts & figures.
RV Altitude is the most affordable Freehold 2 bedrooms new launch in prime district 9, heart of River Valley (Core Central Region). Neighbouring projects are selling much higher.

Don't Miss the 1st mover's advantage. It's a safe investment, low quantum, low risk, Freehold, next to future MRT Great World City, opp good school.... *Potential capital appreciate *+ *higher rental yield*

Let's all do well & make money. It's a win-win deal

IMG-20190105-WA0041.jpg

10 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

U still never answer my question: "did u buy for yourself?" Yes or no.

Fyi, marketing are all just bullshit, i can do any marketing better than anyone else in the market.

I'm not here to show off.
No worries if you don't believe in investing in real estate.

More often than not, I hear proud house owner say they bought their property few years back at $650k - $1.2m now worth $4.xmillion & already fully paid.

Buy property & wait.
Don't wait to buy property.

Btw, what goes up & don't come down?
I heard you say age...

Because many of you have asked for appts, so we asked the developer for permission. :)

Let me know if you're coming.

I can show you around. No obligation.

IMG-20190129-WA0029.jpg

23 hours ago, Rip_ple said:

More often than not, I hear proud house owner say they bought their property few years back at $650k - $1.2m now worth $4.xmillion & already fully paid.

Buy property & wait.

I heard you say age...

Because many of you have asked for appts, so we asked the developer for permission. :)

IMG-20190129-WA0029.jpg

This unit sold.
Next will be $1.319m (lowest quantum for now)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rip_ple said:

This unit sold.
Next will be $1.319m (lowest quantum for now)

The $1.319m unit is SOLD!

Next lowest quantum unit $1.36m.

Hurry! Units are flying off the shelves!

Another unit SOLD (#12-01)!
Stack 1 (fastest selling stack) left 2 units:
#04-01 ($1.793m)
& #11-01 ($1.848m).

Stack 7 compact from $1.36m (lowest quantum).

Stack 3 premium from $1.59m (lowest psf $2787).

RV Altitude
All 2 bedrooms, all bellow $2m (for now).

Call me :) Alex 9815 0676

Developer Sales Team

20190301_055557.jpg

Edited by Rip_ple

• 4 months later...

I have always wanted tobsay this to a property agents face, but I cannot do it in real life, as he may have gotten my handphone number already, and at the showflat I am surrounded by his colleagues, hordes and hundreds of other real estate agents

2 hours ago, vondes said:

I have always wanted tobsay this to a property agents face, but I cannot do it in real life, as he may have gotten my handphone number already, and at the showflat I am surrounded by his colleagues, hordes and hundreds of other real estate agents

Say what?

On 2/2/2019 at 8:34 AM, Rip_ple said:

Buy property & wait.

I heard you say age...

IMG-20190129-WA0029.jpg

Instead of "submit yours appts soon", try "make an appt now".

Good luck.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Thanks bro!

Developer run ads last weekend. Another 2 units SOLD! Compact 4th floor & Dual key 6th floor.

Next cheapest unit $1.407m mid floor
Hurry! 1st mover's advantage! Cheers!

Alex 9815 0676

Freehold, along River Valley Rd (opp Yong Ann Park)

3-mins walk to upcoming Great World MRT

Effective and efficient layout, no wastage of space, every sqft is well utilised.

All are 2-bedroom types in RV Altitude and both bedrooms can fit queen size bed!

3 types of 2 bedrooms
- 2BR 1 Bath, 441sqft, cheapest #09-07 $1.407 mil
- 2BR 2 Bath, 570sqft, cheapest #02-03 $1.59mil (only $27xxpsf)
- 2BR 2 Ensuite Bath (Dual Key), 624sqft #02-02 $1.812mil.

RV Altitude is the most affordable brand new freehold 2 bedroom in district 9! Expected TOP in 2022 (while Great World mrt station will be ready in 2021!!!).

Showflat is on actual site. Let me know if you would like a visit. Thks

1562680367158.png

For Sale  -  Summerdale condo (D22)

S$ 898,000   |  S$ 751.46 psf   |  1,195 sqft (111.02 sqm)    |  3 Beds   |  2 baths

Summerdale is a 99-years leasehold development located at 2 Boon Lay Drive, Singapore 649925, in District 22, minutes walk from ­­­­­Boon Lay MRT Station. Completed in 2001, it comprises 432 units. Summerdale is close to Jurong Point and Boon Lay Shopping Centre. 

Condo Facilities at Summedale include BBQ pits, covered car park, clubhouse, gymnasium room, jogging track, multi-purpose hall, playground, sauna, 24 hours security, swimming pool, tennis courts, and wading pool.

Several feeder bus services are available near Summerdale. Schools are mostly located a short drive away, such as Jurong Junior College and Boon Lay Secondary School. 

Residents can head down to the nearby Jurong Point shopping mall for a suite of amenities such as supermarkets, banks, restaurants and eating establishments, cinema, and boutique shops. 

For vehicle owners, driving from Summerdale to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes just above 20 minutes, via Ayer Rajah Expressway and Pan Island Expressway respectively.

UPHO.109244087.V550.jpg

• Rip_ple changed the title to Properties for Sale !

For Sale  -  The Bayshore (D16)

S$ 980,000   |  S$ 978.04 psf   |  1,002 sqft (93.09 sqm)    |  2 Beds   |  2 baths

For Sale  -  The Bayshore (D16)  Alex 9815 0676

S$ 980,000   |  S$ 978.04 psf   |  1,002 sqft (93.09 sqm)    |  2 Beds   |  2 baths

2 bedrooms, management block. Premium stack, pool view, nice cozy Home, renovated, move-in condition. Cheers!

The Bayshore is an award-winning development located along Upper East Coast Road and Bayshore Road. It is close to a host of amenities such as Bedok Mall, supermarkets, cafés and entertainment facilities. Within the vicinity there are also schools such as Temasek and Chai Chee Secondary school.

Located at Upper East Coast Road
Min's walk to East Coast Park
Close to renowned local & international school
Global Indian International School (GIIS) East Coast Campus
82 Cheviot Hill, Singapore 459663
6442 6670
https://maps.app.goo.gl/cvL8eBSY8979PqWZ6

Close to Tanah Merah and Bedok MRT stations
Minutes’ drive to Bedok Mall and Siglap Centre
Minutes’ drive to recreational facilities such as East Coast Park and Laguna National Golf & Country Club
In close proximity to local schools such as Temasek Secondary School and Temasek Junior College

The Bayshore is a 99-year Leasehold condominium located at Bayshore Road in District D15. The Bayshore is close to Siglap MRT TE28 and Bayshore MRT TE29 is due completion in 2023. Amenities near The Bayshore The Bayshore is a short drive to Siglap Shopping Centre. It is also not far from several schools such as Temasek Primary School, Victoria School and Temasek Junior College. The Bayshore is accessible via Upper East Coast Road and East Coast Parkway (ECP).

www.98150676.com http://www.98150676.com/22296095

thumbnail_20200218_085449.jpg