Male HQ

I have red dots on my dick. What should I do?

Guest anti mosquito detergent

4 minutes ago, J0Boo said:

I didn't know this forum has become a clinic. Go and see a doctor lah! OMG....*mindblown*

Which doctor is open NOW at 12.17 am, you tell me?

A&E won't deal with these type of matters.

Maybe to you it isn't a priority because it didn't happen to you, but please have more sympathy.

Cannot help at least don't offer remarks that aren't helping.

1 minute ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Maybe to you it isn't a priority because it didn't happen to you, but please have more sympathy.

A&E will la. You should start some antibiotics soon. Then go DSC for the full screen soon

Guest disclosed yourself
23 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Help!!!

I have red spots on my dick!

Is it jock itch, dermatitis, yeast infection or chlamydia?????

HELP

15 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Guys! Don't fall into a trap. It's that split personality Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest Dirty etc who is hijacking my profile name and just trying to paint me in an ugly manner.

He's upset because I pointing out his nastiness at every corner.

The thread is just nonsense.

He's just trying to provoke me...

But I won't be... because it's silly.

Eodem die ab exploratoribus certior factus hostes sub monte consedisse milia passuum ab ipsius castris octo, qualis esset natura montis et qualis in circuitu ascensus qui cognoscerent misit.

19 minutes ago, Peterjty said:

A&E will la. You should start some antibiotics soon. Then go DSC for the full screen soon

Thanks for the advice :thumb:

5 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Cum.  If you read the other thread, you know I'm a cum whore!

You ate cum but your dick red...  Hmm 

Perhaps you have cum allergy. 

https://www.self.com/story/semen-allergy-symptoms

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

YEP, I Can corroborate that story, its true

Did I have the pleasure of deep throating you and swallowing yours before?

Guest Mature G

I think everyone in rhe forum knows you, and you only  Nightnurse, is  the biggest oldest Auntie OCD in the history of Blowing Wind.

Hello, and Good Morning Auntie OCD Nightnurse.

Wahkakaka.

I think you are  deeply regretting now, that you slipped up and in a moments folly revealed what is in your heart that u have sexual ............using as fantasy ...and fapp off using  .....

well its just too unmentionable.

Your OCD is the above, have u seen some professional.and gotten help yet.

26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

The sicko Auntie OCD has created this thread to troll the real Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent.  So guys, ignore this thread!

What auntie OCD? Hmmm don't anyhow accuse OK?

1 hour ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

What auntie OCD? Hmmm don't anyhow accuse OK?

Actually , the OCD condition is referring to himself lah,

so farny.

10 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Help!!!

HELP

Stop being a troll and slut in this forum and your little red dot will  dissappear naturally.  

Guest anti nerd police

An open letter to the MODERATORS:

Dear MODERATORS,

Must we reasonable Blowing Wind users tolerate this havoc caused by one single guy? Must we tolerate this for so many years?

Wouldn't it be time to ramp up your facilities to having technical means to block off such Guest posters, like the one named "Auntie OCD/ Guest 脏子姨"?

In the interest of Blowing Wind and a more or less peaceful normal usage of this forum, I would sincerely appreciate if the Moderators can finally stick their head together and get something conclusive done to refrain this person from posting anything.

If there is no such tool or if any such means are too costly, I repeat my offer to assist Blowing Wind in deleting out every single post that has been added to Blowing Wind on a manual basis. I m willing to sacrifice my time to make Blowing Wind to a peaceful and enjoyable Forum for the gay community in Singapore (and overseas).

Just moving all these threads into the Flaming Room, is not the solution to this issue. Blowing Wind is not an enjoyable discussion forum for the community if this goes on endlessly.

This guy is permanently making Blowing Wind to a joke and his only aim is to harm the discussions and to placate this forum in a negative sense, in order that outsiders see the gay community as weird people. His whole intention is to frame us.

I m just waiting for your reaction.

Keeping permanently silent on this issue means that you are tolerating this behaviour.

He mate kai e rokohanga, he mate anu ekore e rokohanga.

Actually, right from the beginning it was you who started the whole fiasco , when u decided you wanted to go after various guests like zhiyi zhang, fanny bin bin, guest, guest guest, guest xx, and many more and you keep insisting it is one and only one person, where as on our side we know it is different people and different  people with different IP adds, 

That is why I am doing you a favor by telling u to just ride off into the sunset and retire your guest nick , 

before you harm yourself unnecessarily, and waste your youth, 

My sincere advice is to let it rest, 

And this will be my last time doing this kind deed of telling u, what is good. 

Take my advice and cease and desist.

Guest anti nerd police
14 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Actually, right from the beginning it was you who started the whole fiasco , when u decided you wanted to go after various guests like zhiyi zhang, fanny bin bin, guest, guest guest, guest xx, and many more and you keep insisting it is one and only one person, where as on our side we know it is different people and different  people with different IP adds, 

That is why I am doing you a favor by telling u to just ride off into the sunset and retire your guest nick , 

before you harm yourself unnecessarily, and waste your youth, 

My sincere advice is to let it rest, 

And this will be my last time doing this kind deed of telling u, what is good. 

Take my advice and cease and desist.

It is very easy to hide behind a facade.

You always try to make people believe that the different Guest profiles you create derive from different posters.

You can even attempt to make other people believe that there are different posters.

And you can make Blowing Wind believe that the Guest posts derive from various persons (by using different broadband access providers).

You trapped yourself here again, by being so stupid to list up all the profile names. Secondly, you trapped yourself on the fact that you are using the plural word "our". You are the only one here who will use plural like "we" or "us", "our", whereas it is only one single person.

Your only aim here is to stop me from posting anything, because I am nearly the only one here going after you and your nonsense you are creating at Blowing Wind.

Just to recall, it were the Moderators themselves who disclosed you as the only person responding to your own posts and made it public on many occasions.

You want me to pull it out from the Flaming Room and post it here again?

Refrain from the moderate users here to make them believe that it is not you.

You are repeatedly tarnishing blowing wind.

For years you are abusing Blowing Wind and creating havoc and causing unnecessary reactions from the community.

You are posting here as a Guest for many years and for sure you are not the moral authority to tell someone to "retire my guest nick" or not to post anything as a Guest.

You are not the one who owns Blowing Wind or has the authority to tell others what to do and what not.

Whana atu poho ki roto, haere mai taiki ki waho; nohoia te whare, ko te hee tonu.

56 minutes ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

An open letter to the MODERATORS:

Dear MODERATORS,

Must we reasonable Blowing Wind users tolerate this havoc caused by one single guy? Must we tolerate this for so many years?

Wouldn't it be time to ramp up your facilities to having technical means to block off such Guest posters, like the one named "Auntie OCD/ Guest 脏子姨"?

In the interest of Blowing Wind and a more or less peaceful normal usage of this forum, I would sincerely appreciate if the Moderators can finally stick their head together and get something conclusive done to refrain this person from posting anything.

If there is no such tool or if any such means are too costly, I repeat my offer to assist Blowing Wind in deleting out every single post that has been added to Blowing Wind on a manual basis. I m willing to sacrifice my time to make Blowing Wind to a peaceful and enjoyable Forum for the gay community in Singapore (and overseas).

Just moving all these threads into the Flaming Room, is not the solution to this issue. Blowing Wind is not an enjoyable discussion forum for the community if this goes on endlessly.

This guy is permanently making Blowing Wind to a joke and his only aim is to harm the discussions and to placate this forum in a negative sense, in order that outsiders see the gay community as weird people. His whole intention is to frame us.

I m just waiting for your reaction.

Keeping permanently silent on this issue means that you are tolerating this behaviour.

He mate kai e rokohanga, he mate anu ekore e rokohanga.

I think you can wait forever...

Guest anti nerd police
11 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Wait and see who has the last laugh....

The community is laughing about you already for very long.

By the way: What is your score of getting discussions moved to the Flaming Room and what is the one for getting threads closed down by the Moderators?

He iti hoki te mokoroa, nana i kakati te kahikatea.

Guest anti nerd police
15 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Plus: it is clear evidence that what you claim that there are various different Guests posting under those various Guest names here is not true.

The fact that this thread was moved to the flaming room is just sufficient evidence that essentially there aren't many other Guest posters but all the posts under the different Guest names more or less solely derive from you. 90% of all the irritating Guest posts are simply just from you.

You won't make other people believe otherwise even if you attempt so, because it is too plain obvious.

Yes, in instances I might have hit on an authentic Guest post (my sincere apology to them). But the vast majority of the other Guest names and posts are just created by you.

Otherwise the  Moderators would have put me straight already. The speak out if they see the need. even to Guests.

You heighten yourself here as the only moral authority of Blowing Wind but posting as a Guest and even dare to threaten others to stop posting anything. That is very persuasive!

(Big Laugh).

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake!

Guest anti nerd police

Oh sorry, I forgot that although I posted the 2 posts above, I am still essentially a hypocrite without any standing or moral authority to preach to anyone, guests or otherwise, whether they are one person or a group. Because I am still a faceless, anonymous, shameless cum whore :shhh:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
12 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

He's just trying to provoke me...

But I won't be... because it's silly.

明明已经怒火中烧,但又口是心非极力否认,不然还需要到处乱咬人?

你和老秃驴和它那洋主子Steve属于失败者一族,公信力和说服力彻底丧尽,没人信服。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!:lol::rolleyes:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
12 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Help!!!

HELP

你终于承认了,你超爱吮吸肉棒并吞食热腾腾的精液,屡次上山终遇虎,终于染上性病啦。。。

Guest anti nerd police
1 hour ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

Oh sorry, I forgot that although I posted the 2 posts above, I am still essentially a hypocrite without any standing or moral authority to preach to anyone, guests or otherwise, whether they are one person or a group. Because I am still a faceless, anonymous, shameless cum whore :shhh:

1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

明明已经怒火中烧,但又口是心非极力否认,不然还需要到处乱咬人?

你和老秃驴和它那洋主子Steve属于失败者一族,公信力和说服力彻底丧尽,没人信服。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!:lol::rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

你终于承认了,你超爱吮吸肉棒并吞食热腾腾的精液,屡次上山终遇虎,终于染上性病啦。。。

You are exactly proving what we are claiming here all the time.

It is just one single Guest hiding behind those Guest profiles and the irritating Guest posts in the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

Maybe you are just a sick attention seeker.

Is Blowing Wind  your only connection to the outside world?

What are you actually trying to achieve?

Tear Blowing Wind down? Create hatred between gays who post here?

Incite havoc into the Forums?

Did you achieve anything in the past 10 years to this resort?

No!

You will always be a loser. (If you don't start to change).

You won't achieve anything and probably you have never achieved anything worthwhile in your whole life.

(If you continue what you are doing here).

What made you become a person like this? Only aim to spread negative energy?

The world and others have treated you so bad (in your opinion)?

And now you need to spread your hatred to the outer world?

The best way is to start looking at yourself and recognise what went wrong in your life.

Happiness and a positive view of life comes from the inner within, the outside world can assist,

but without recognising this from yourself, nothing will change.

He kooanga tangata tahi, he ngahuru puta noa.

Update: went to doctor, he said I swallowed too much cum from different guys! He asked me to stick to cum from high quality hunky guys (20s to 30s age range). 

Where to find?

So far I have only been sucking old men in their late 60s and 70s.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD is never too busy for mischief.  Every few hours must troll somebody.

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You know whom I was referring to lah, Auntie.  LOL.

Thanks for doing my job. ha ha.

He ( Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 Guest guest [inter alia]), is so childish, I just don't believe it....

when split personality meets with dementia....

41 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Thanks for doing my job. ha ha.

He ( Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 Guest guest [inter alia]), is so childish, I just don't believe it....

when split personality meets with dementia....

Spouting Latin phrases like inter alia doesn't make you a lawyer. It makes you only a lawyer wannabe.

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
11 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Spouting Latin phrases like inter alia doesn't make you a lawyer. It makes you only a lawyer wannabe.

LOL

Babbling stupid phrases doesn't make you smarter either. You pretend to be something.

Hohoro i aku ngutu, e mau ana te tinana.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Babbling stupid phrases doesn't make you smarter either. You pretend to be something.

Hohoro i aku ngutu, e mau ana te tinana.

No wonder you (I) need to work from 8.30 am to 10.45 pm every day. Because you (I) am busy during work hours quarrelling with others online! Haha

Does your (my) boss know? Do you (I) deserve to have my boss find out? What will he think?

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
12 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

wannabe

noun

informal

a person who desires to be, or be like, someone or something else 

So what's wrong with being a wannabe?  At least he has aspiration to become something useful.  That does not prevent him from becoming a good lawyer one day.  What about you, Auntie OCD?  What are your aspirations?  Let's see . . . aspiring to be the most quarrelsome troll who persistently sows hatred and insults others who disagree with your irrational extremist view.  Certainly a gallant wannabe who dares to stand up against mental patients like you is far far more desirable than the double-standard BW Cockroach-cum-Mosquito that keeps spreading negativity and stirring storms in teacups in the fashion of Manchu Dynasty palace bitches.  LOL.

Ha ha , what a masterpiece. Thanks Nightingale. I m still on the ground laughing on your masterpiece....

And did you note your naggy precise shortness of your post....

He piko he taniwha, he piko he taniwha

Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

And you are a fool for believing what I said. You are just a paedophile.

Oops sorry, masturbating while fantasising about your students does not make you a paedophile, you say? What does that make you then?

LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.