Male HQ

3some with bf

Guest Hornyboy

Guest Devorat
On 3/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, Steve5380 said:

Maybe scientists have it all wrong thinking that Global Warming comes from increased CO2.  Three-some may be the real cause!

For those who are not strictly monogamous,  maybe a good way to deal with it is to agree to have together sex with others. Go to gay saunas to have 3-some,  get together with other couples and swap partners, etc.  This can help the relationship to last, without "fidelity", "cheating", "jealousy" and other poisons, and maybe decades later the two partners will not mind if each one looks for sex on his own and then they share their experiences in good mood and harmony.  And maybe they help each other to get what they want!

How many times did you try that?

37 minutes ago, Guest Devorat said:

How many times did you try that?

I tried this a couple of times with my bf.  He didn't like this much, but with time he was fine with my sex-tourism trips.  Some acquaintances of us did this all the time, and they have been together for decades.

Is good if the third party is top as both serve u.I ever get one end up i have to fuck both of them the bf seem enjoy his used to top him moan while i fuck him.Due to this the btm bf get dp till asshole gaping open like a tunnel.The bf bang his btm while we dp him.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.