Male HQ

KL Cruising Tips

JoeNadzri

• 1 month later...

Cruising around KL sentral is the best. 

Some guys going to job in morning just wants some quick BJ. Both Malay guy were gentlemen enough to me. 

First one guide me what to do in the toilet. 

Second one gave me a piece anti-bacteria wipe after he done nutting.. 

Man, swallowed lots of cum. 

Guys, can tell me where exactly is the toilet for LRT Pasar Seni? I went there once, tried go to the toilet at Central market, doesn't feel like.... Check back the toilet on 1st floor of the lrt station, but was under maintenance... 

Which one is it? And what time is the best ti e go visit during weekdays? Urinal got divider?

Guest Guest 3 dsara
On 2/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, Chi 27 like old said:

yesterday 21/2/2019. Went to 3 Damansara for lunch. After lunch, i went to pee and had eye contact again. No further action because everyone have to back to work >< maybe i need to more brave to make a small talk with them? Should i?

Which floor and what time was that ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jasonleeys93 said:

Guys, can tell me where exactly is the toilet for LRT Pasar Seni? I went there once, tried go to the toilet at Central market, doesn't feel like.... Check back the toilet on 1st floor of the lrt station, but was under maintenance... 

Which one is it? And what time is the best ti e go visit during weekdays? Urinal got divider?

Yes the toilet under the lrt rail.. but depend on luck sometime very cruisy sometime nothing at all.. manage to have fun few times there.. most daring when theres a few guys help to cover line while watching me getting sucked..feel so good when so many eyes watching 😊

19 minutes ago, Shahcronos said:

Yes the toilet under the lrt rail.. but depend on luck sometime very cruisy sometime nothing at all.. manage to have fun few times there.. most daring when theres a few guys help to cover line while watching me getting sucked..feel so good when so many eyes watching 😊

So exciting having people watching you getting sucked. I thought can only see this in some oversea online video. Haha. Malaysians are daring too...

1 minute ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

So exciting having people watching you getting sucked. I thought can only see this in some oversea online video. Haha. Malaysians are daring too...

Scared oso at 1st.. but when all of them is also cruising, so i just brave myself to stick my dick in front of them.. then they help to coverline while watching, the plot become better & better la 🤣

6 minutes ago, Shahcronos said:

Scared oso at 1st.. but when all of them is also cruising, so i just brave myself to stick my dick in front of them.. then they help to coverline while watching, the plot become better & better la 🤣

Glad it didn't turn into a blow and cum party where they all line up for you. Just kidding. Haha...

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Possible to suck any big nice cocks there at KL Sentral? any place for action if the guys want to enter me? 
worried that they want to enter me public place.

16 hours ago, Young Dad said:

Is the shower facilities at KL Sentral still open? If closed, any alternative? Will be there at noon. 

if u looking for something free then i am not sure

for pay services:

- sense sauna rm 20+ with massage RM60+?

- any blind massage center nearby RM 40 to 53 (an hour) then shower~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Cute guy

Recently found out that Avenue K toilets are so cruisy. The one on level C and also the one next to tealive too. Got sucked there twice already. 😋

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I think atria can potentially be a good cruising spot. Their toilet are generally clean and spacious. Moreover their doors and divider usually goes all the way down the floor so next door wont be able to peek through.

Cons

The mall can be quiet though and hence not much cruisers. Also weekend they always make it a family day having those family and kids event so it will mostly be packed with family.

• 1 month later...
Guest Pow pow bot
On 11/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jasonleeys93 said:

It's the one by the lake nearby swimming pool near pullman. But sometimes got guard go round. So careful.

Also the whole lake area is pretty dark so you can totally BJ all over the area really. Hehe

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think atria can potentially be a good cruising spot. Their toilet are generally clean and spacious. Moreover their doors and divider usually goes all the way down the floor so next door wont be able to peek through.

Cons

The mall can be quiet though and hence not much cruisers. Also weekend they always make it a family day having those family and kids event so it will mostly be packed with family.

Sure? 

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cons

Agreed. Had fun there a few times now. Will be going there today 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Agreed. Had fun there a few times now. Will be going there today 

Agree too! Atria really a good cruising spot. The best one is at top floor near the restaurant super specious with long stretch of urinals.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.