Male HQ

KL Cruising Tips

JoeNadzri

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Mid valley megamall and gardens have alot of nice toilet traffic. Great open urinals to check out the handsome uncles cocks. But none engaged in any fun after. Such a shame. Wish it was crusier. :(

Which toilets are cruisy?
I heard the toilet at level 2 towards ISETAN is cruisy but never noticed anything about it before.

17 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Mid valley megamall and gardens have alot of nice toilet traffic. Great open urinals to check out the handsome uncles cocks. But none engaged in any fun after. Such a shame. Wish it was crusier. :(

Which toilets are cruisy?
I heard the toilet at level 2 towards ISETAN is cruisy but never noticed anything about it before.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 1:05 AM, millennium said:

Need some tips .....

I heard about the cruising in Sunway Pyramid. How does it work? Which toilet and what time?

Toilet below cinema. Usually busy from afternoon onwards. Got sucked off a few times there

On 1/16/2022 at 9:16 AM, sebastian99707 said:

May i know which toilet is cruisy at The pearl point shopping centre ? 

The 1st floor toilets behind yubiso. Gotta be careful cos the management sometimes comes to check. Met a gorgeous guy there one time. Had fun n almost got caught

On 1/16/2022 at 12:17 PM, Guest Mouthful said:

Was it recently? 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, romeooug said:

Toilet below cinema. Usually busy from afternoon onwards. Got sucked off a few times there

Wanted to ask about this^ forgot to quote. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, romeooug said:

I remember being sucked off by you. You were amazing..

On 1/16/2022 at 10:43 PM, romeooug said:

The 1st floor toilets behind yubiso. Gotta be careful cos the management sometimes comes to check. Met a gorgeous guy there one time. Had fun n almost got caught

actually how do they check?...its against the law for them to peep. 2 people coming out of the toilet cannot be assumed that something illegal has happened. They need to prove it. Be brave to challenge them. 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, Guest brave said:

actually how do they check?...its against the law for them to peep. 2 people coming out of the toilet cannot be assumed that something illegal has happened. They need to prove it. Be brave to challenge them. 

I think the idea is to avoid confrontation not risk gathering a crowd… cos most of us are discreet. 

Heya folks. When is KJ park at its cruisiest? By that I mean is weekday nights happening? Or Friday and weekends are more happening? And what are the activities that people usually do there?

Would appreciate it if someone can tell me what constitutes as a large crowd, and the time the crowd starts to happen.

Enlighten me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted some tips from the professionals here. Can I know what kind of small talk (or topics) can be initiated while pissing or at the wash basins? Sometimes, the other party will be checking on you and we'll mutual look, stare, smile and it ends there. Wish there could be some small talks (other than 'nice dick') before initiating something as msg could be interpreted wrongly sometimes.

• 4 months later...
On 3/26/2022 at 8:25 PM, Guest DCR said:

Wanted some tips from the professionals here. Can I know what kind of small talk (or topics) can be initiated while pissing or at the wash basins? Sometimes, the other party will be checking on you and we'll mutual look, stare, smile and it ends there. Wish there could be some small talks (other than 'nice dick') before initiating something as msg could be interpreted wrongly sometimes.

Just smile, stroke your cock n make it hard. Make sure he sees it. If he strokes his own, you’re in luck. If he avoids your gaze, move on

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.