JoeNadzri

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest @ 3DMall
On 3/26/2022 at 8:25 PM, Guest DCR said:

Wanted some tips from the professionals here. Can I know what kind of small talk (or topics) can be initiated while pissing or at the wash basins? Sometimes, the other party will be checking on you and we'll mutual look, stare, smile and it ends there. Wish there could be some small talks (other than 'nice dick') before initiating something as msg could be interpreted wrongly sometimes.

After making eye contact and smiling... head towards an empty toilet stall... Pause turn around and see if he is watching... if he is, then you can signal him to follow... Maybe  Head nod or smile and wink... Then step into empty stall and slightly close door but don't lock... Then wait to see if he follows you in. If he does... Then you are game on. 

Guest Time Cruiser
On 10/8/2023 at 7:50 AM, Guest Curious said:

Which toilet to cruise in Starling? 

There are two spot, one is B1 floor nearby the Rollti another one is nearby the G floor Baskin Robbins. But sometimes depend luck due to less cruising activity.

1 hour ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

There are two spot, one is B1 floor nearby the Rollti another one is nearby the G floor Baskin Robbins. But sometimes depend luck due to less cruising activity.

Thanks for the tip. I can confirm I've seen guys give me eye-contact at GF toilet near Baskin Robbins and also the one next to SSF on L2. But it's really once in a blue moon. I find Starling not to be a cruisy place when compared to other places in KL.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 10/8/2023 at 7:44 AM, Guest Guest @ 3DMall said:

After making eye contact and smiling... head towards an empty toilet stall... Pause turn around and see if he is watching... if he is, then you can signal him to follow... Maybe  Head nod or smile and wink... Then step into empty stall and slightly close door but don't lock... Then wait to see if he follows you in. If he does... Then you are game on. 

Your tip is very useful and practical. I also want to point out to the guy who asked the question about small talk that cruising is a silent game. Sometimes the excessive talking can be a mood killer and also not conducive for cruising. We are supposed to give eye-contact, smile and also look out for abnormal lingering and loitering about. Cruising takes skill, experience and practice to decipher body language and behaviour.

Guest Time Cruiser
3 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Thanks for the tip. I can confirm I've seen guys give me eye-contact at GF toilet near Baskin Robbins and also the one next to SSF on L2. But it's really once in a blue moon. I find Starling not to be a cruisy place when compared to other places in KL.

Most welcome. The cruising places is less and less nowadays after MCO. Most of the time I just done it myself.😂

Guest Time Cruiser

Your tip is very useful and practical. I also want to point out to the guy who asked the question about small talk that cruising is a silent game. Sometimes the excessive talking can be a mood killer and also not conducive for cruising. We are supposed to give eye-contact, smile and also look out for abnormal lingering and loitering about. Cruising takes skill, experience and practice to decipher body language and behaviour.

Ya. I'm always doing this no matter before or after accomplish life events. Sometimes we give each other a hug as a farewell, although we are not sure whether we will meet again in the future.

Guest Guest DU

22 hours ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

I find top floor beside the bookstore is good too! Spacious and empty most of the time 😛

Guest Time Cruiser
9 hours ago, Guest Guest DU said:

I find top floor beside the bookstore is good too! Spacious and empty most of the time 😛

Unless you get someone at there, otherwise you'll hard to find a random one as it's not a cruisy place.😏

Guest Guest DU
On 10/11/2023 at 2:19 AM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Unless you get someone at there, otherwise you'll hard to find a random one as it's not a cruisy place.😏

That’s true tho. But I have few encounters there before. I find atria is cruisy too especially top floor very quiet.

Guest Time Cruiser
27 minutes ago, Guest Guest DU said:

That’s true tho. But I have few encounters there before. I find atria is cruisy too especially top floor very quiet.

Ya right now they have block the urinal, only two is usable. I have go there a week before and didn't gain what I want.😂

Guest Guest DU
3 minutes ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Ya right now they have block the urinal, only two is usable. I have go there a week before and didn't gain what I want.😂

Really? Which floor is this? Haha most of the time also didn’t gain we want la… hahaha. All depends on luck!

4 hours ago, Guest Guest DU said:

I tried to cruise so many times in the top floor toilets in Atria but always no luck. It's dead when I'm there haha. Can give any tips?

Guest Time Cruiser
3 hours ago, Guest Guest DU said:

Really? Which floor is this? Haha most of the time also didn’t gain we want la… hahaha. All depends on luck!

Whole entire mall toilet. I have cruise all the spot and notice it. Perhaps got people complain.

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

I saw two guys emerge from a toilet cubicle in Cheras Sentral yesterday.

Quite evidently they had fun, but they were very quiet about it.

I was standing and facing the urinal when they exited the toilet cubicle, and I pretended I was busy pissing and saw nothing. 

I suspect Cheras Sentral is a place where people make an appointment to meet there for fun as opposed to cruising there on the spot for fun? Cause I went there 2 weeks ago and it was a dead mall. No one was cruising on site. But the toilets are perfect for fun because it's so quiet.

32 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

I suspect Cheras Sentral is a place where people make an appointment to meet there for fun as opposed to cruising there on the spot for fun? Cause I went there 2 weeks ago and it was a dead mall. No one was cruising on site. But the toilets are perfect for fun because it's so quiet.

Cheras Sentral is a pretty dead mall, you are correct. 

I have seen posts in BW asking if people are meeting at Cheras Sentral, so I do believe your assessment of Cheras Sentral as a rendezvous point is correct.

Guest Time Cruiser
2 hours ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Have saw 2 guys. But ended up without any story😂

Actually ended up with 3 guys. Two young and one old man. First young get me a wrong signal and we are miss after that, the second one is quite rush so we just jerk off in the middle. The last one which is an old man. I'm not sure if he shy or what. Or maybe I'm not his preference type. No best part 😂

5 hours ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Starling anyone?

But the thing is I think they are coming just because of this invite. Otherwise it's totally can't even get one in this normal day without it.

Guest Guest DU
On 10/13/2023 at 5:43 PM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Actually ended up with 3 guys. Two young and one old man. First young get me a wrong signal and we are miss after that, the second one is quite rush so we just jerk off in the middle. The last one which is an old man. I'm not sure if he shy or what. Or maybe I'm not his preference type. No best part 😂

But the thing is I think they are coming just because of this invite. Otherwise it's totally can't even get one in this normal day without it.

Yea! I guess so after ur posted then only got “members” haha!

Guest Time Cruiser
26 minutes ago, Guest Guest DU said:

Yea! I guess so after ur posted then only got “members” haha!

I think so. Just station there without tag anyone. It seem like a normal and nothing cruising happen.

On 10/9/2023 at 8:38 PM, MT0601 said:

Yea I've experienced it once at the Baskin Robbin toilet at GF as well, totally unexpected. Didn't know it was a spot. 

Guest Guest DU
26 minutes ago, Dazzo said:

Yea I've experienced it once at the Baskin Robbin toilet at GF as well, totally unexpected. Didn't know it was a spot. 

I strongly believe is because of the urinal layout :) IYKYK. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest DU said:

Yea definitely. I was just there at the toilet near Caring Pharmacy (B1) and someone tried to signal me. 

3 hours ago, Dazzo said:

Did you went into the cubicle to fun in the end or just touching at urinal? What are the popular times to cruise? It's not a cruisy place so sometimes the waiting around is such a waste of time haha.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest DU said:

Haha, yeah the urinal layout is conducive. The urinal design also very exposed lol.

Did you went into the cubicle to fun in the end or just touching at urinal? What are the popular times to cruise? It's not a cruisy place so sometimes the waiting around is such a waste of time haha.

Haha, yeah the urinal layout is conducive. The urinal design also very exposed lol.

Yea I did. It was late morning on a Monday I think. Really didn't expect it. I was peeing and he stood a few urinals from me. I turned to take a glance and he was just pretending to pee. I reached over a few times when the coast was clear, to touch him and he started to get hard. Then we went into the cubicle, caress each other's nips and crotch for a bit. Later he stood behind me, jerked me off, played w my nips, kiss me on the neck and dry humped me 🙈 He didn't wanna cum, perhaps he still wanted to go around playing. I've seen this guy a few times before at other malls during the day. Perhaps he's really free haha. Yea exposed urinals are great, just like to look at others 😬

Edited by Dazzo

9 minutes ago, Dazzo said:

Yea I did. It was late morning on a Monday I think. Really didn't expect it. I was peeing and he stood a few urinals from me. I turned to take a glance and he was just pretending to pee. I reached over a few times when the coast was clear, to touch him and he started to get hard. Then we went into the cubicle, caress each others nips and crotch for a bit. Later he stood behind me, jerked me off, played w my nips, kiss me on the neck and dry humped me 🙈 He didn't wanna cum, perhaps he still wanted to go around playing. I've seen this guy a few times before at other malls during the day. Perhaps he's really free haha. Yea exposed urinals are great, just like to look at others 😬

Nice, glad you had fun! So lucky haha.

Guest Guest DU
40 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

I think weekdays lunch hour is good. Weekend kinda dead.

38 minutes ago, chiPJ said:

i hear sunway pyramid toilet is cruisy at the TGV area, but i didn't see any action. always got a cleaner. and the toilet stinks coz the urinals don't use water.

Yea the toilet below TGV, by the escalator, is a spot. Weekdays probably more towards lunch time or dinner onwards. Weekends is all day long. This one, some are waiting in the cubicles. You'll probably notice why so many cubicles are closed. Actually they are all waiting in there. So if you want some cubicle action, go in, tap your foot near the partition as a signal and if you see their foot tapping back in response then you know. Or one time I was jerking and the guy next door probably saw my shadow, reached out his hand underneath and signaled. 

28 minutes ago, chiPJ said:

is the gardens toilet still cruisy? i suck a guy there once before. don't know how u all got so much action... really hang around a lot there and observe and hunt? i really feel bad and embarrassed / sleazy to be honest... :( 

Yes, Gardens is a hot spot. I've experienced it mostly on weekends, day time. Some people I know experience is night time on weekdays. So I think the general idea with malls based on people's feedback is lunch hours and after work hours on weekdays and all day on weekends.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.