Male HQ

Bangkok (sex) tourism threatened?

Steve5380

Bangkok is experiencing an unhealthy level of fine dust and toxic smog:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/health/thailand-air-pollution-intl/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/asia/asia-smog-pollution-intl/index.html

This is a dilemma for Ang Mohs like me who see Bangkok as a mecca for sex tourism.

Can the danger of lung cancer exceed the risk of STDs in enticing saunas and other gay venues in this city?

Should one risk a trip there (I had thought of visiting BKK for Songkran) 

or should one be resigned to the few local experiences plus frequent masturbation at home?

What would you do?  Any suggestions?

The smog has been there for a few days, if not weeks, now. And while nobody has started a thread on it, we were worried more about the people there. And yet, a thread was started more because of this guy's concern of the SEX INDUSTRY. This can really only come from Steve5380.

Well... You can always look into making out with Nightwhore, and Guest Disclosed Yourself if you can't get into BKK. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Bangkok is experiencing an unhealthy level of fine dust and toxic smog:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/health/thailand-air-pollution-intl/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/asia/asia-smog-pollution-intl/index.html

This is a dilemma for Ang Mohs like me who see Bangkok as a mecca for sex tourism.

Can the danger of lung cancer exceed the risk of STDs in enticing saunas and other gay venues in this city?

Should one risk a trip there (I had thought of visiting BKK for Songkran) 

or should one be resigned to the few local experiences plus frequent masturbation at home?

What would you do?  Any suggestions?

simple solution, wear N95 standard air filter mask whenever you are outdoors,, that is how bangkok and surrounding people cope.

Guest Not the same guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The smog has been there for a few days, if not weeks, now. And while nobody has started a thread on it, we were worried more about the people there. And yet, a thread was started more because of this guy's concern of the SEX INDUSTRY. This can really only come from Steve5380.

Well... You can always look into making out with Nightwhore, and Guest Disclosed Yourself if you can't get into BKK. 

Good one, best retort to this Steve 5380,  I have said before  ang moh only cares about cheap sex cheap beer , and being served by low wage asians, 

Lol, you have confirmed my observations.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

2 hours ago, Guest Not the same guest said:

Good one, best retort to this Steve 5380,  I have said before  ang moh only cares about cheap sex cheap beer , and being served by low wage asians, 

This is from the same person called Guest Troll or Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, alias Guest Cleanly Teacher  and alias hijacked Guest nick name Guest anti mosquito detergent) .

Don't you know that on most of the annoying Guest posts here it is you who is hiding ? Guest John, Guest Truth and so on.

Just some questions:

Are you jobless?

Do you need to stir up every discussion on Blowing Wind with your nonsense comments?

Is there nothing else left in your life?

Do you think this is very funny?

Did you ever think that you are annoying people only?

Go to hardwarezone and annoy the people there.

We are sick of your stupid nonsense and the havoc you try to cause at Blowing Wind every day...

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake!

Guest Guest 2
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

2 hours ago, Guest Not the same guest said:

Well said! To think the geriatric in Texas started a thread on Bangkok's smog not motivated by environmental concerns but by the sex industry there. 

Just read what he posted:

"Should one risk a trip there (I had thought of visiting BKK for Songkran) 

or should one be resigned to the few localexperiences plus frequent masturbation at home?"

:rolleyes:

Guest disclosed yourself
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Well said! To think the geriatric in Texas started a thread on Bangkok's smog not motivated by environmental concerns but by the sex industry there. 

Just read what he posted:

"Should one risk a trip there (I had thought of visiting BKK for Songkran) 

or should one be resigned to the few localexperiences plus frequent masturbation at home?"

:rolleyes:

Little childish troll is back in town....

This is from Guest Troll or Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, alias Guest Cleanly Teacher  and alias hijacked Guest nick name Guest anti mosquito detergent)

He kooanga tangata tahi, he ngahuru puta noa.

Not that bad, just came back. 

There is no smog above the unhealthy range. Feel the same as previous trip. 

We bought along N95 mask and did not use it. 

It's only in between Sauna or outdoor area where it will be bad if smog return. So, I think you can still visit BKK even if it returns. 

Edited by Garyl

Guest anti mosquito detergent
50 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Little childish troll is back in town....

This is from Guest Troll or Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, alias Guest Cleanly Teacher  and alias hijacked Guest nick name Guest anti mosquito detergent)

He kooanga tangata tahi, he ngahuru puta noa.

The moderator should remove you for spamming the entire forum with your false assertions. IP Ban

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

The moderator should remove you for spamming the entire forum with your false assertions. IP Ban

JUST LOOK WHO GOT REMOVED.

YOU WILL GET EVERY THREAD MOVED TO THE FLAMING ROOM SOON, IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR STUPID CHILDISH GAMES....

Ka mate kaainga tahi, ka ora kaainga rua.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
9 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

You and I are different people, and I am also a different person to everyone who previously posted in this thread, and I wholeheartedly agree with you!

14 hours ago, Guest Better said:

I thought their air quality is getting better recently?

14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

simple solution, wear N95 standard air filter mask whenever you are outdoors,, that is how bangkok and surrounding people cope.

10 hours ago, Garyl said:

Not that bad, just came back. 

There is no smog above the unhealthy range. Feel the same as previous trip. 

We bought along N95 mask and did not use it. 

It's only in between Sauna or outdoor area where it will be bad if smog return. So, I think you can still visit BKK even if it returns. 

10 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Hide in dark steamy places? All the smog washed away in steam - especially if you are on your knees praying

Thank you all for your useful responses.  Maybe an air filtering mask would do just fine.  After all, all I need to do outdoors is to walk from Babylon where I will stay to other saunas. And I would spend much time at the Babylon steam room/s if they were filled with gays that are younger and slimmer...  

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

14 hours ago, Guest Not the same guest said:

I also want to thank the "guests" for creating a background noise of trolling,  a hilarious filling in so many threads now...

@Steve5380 is pleased with his approach to the serious issue of pollution in BKK.  What should be important for me is my sex life.  This is not selfishness.  There is little I can do to help the people in BKK,  and this little is the economic benefit of my sex tourism.  I have decided that I have reached a stage in life where it is proper to start supporting the nice money boys.  Only once in my life I have paid for gay sex, and this was in Pattaya in 2005.  This sex was great but I was too proud to be paying for it.  Today I am increasingly proud of being able and craving for sex, and I think that there is some mutual benefit in commercial sex.  So maybe the need of sex boys to make an income should override the fear of lung damage...?   :)

The recent surge of air pollution in Asia is a serious health problem, and it seems that governments are starting to do something about it.  I am thankful to the sometimes demonized environmentalists in my country that are helping to keep an acceptable air quality in our American cities. 

Guest disclosed yourself
35 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I also want to thank the "guests" for creating a background noise of trolling,  a hilarious filling in so many threads now...

@Steve5380 is pleased with his approach to the serious issue of pollution in BKK.  What should be important for me is my sex life.  This is not selfishness.  There is little I can do to help the people in BKK,  and this little is the economic benefit of my sex tourism.  I have decided that I have reached a stage in life where it is proper to start supporting the nice money boys.  Only once in my life I have paid for gay sex, and this was in Pattaya in 2005.  This sex was great but I was too proud to be paying for it.  Today I am increasingly proud of being able and craving for sex, and I think that there is some mutual benefit in commercial sex.  So maybe the need of sex boys to make an income should override the fear of lung damage...?   :)

The recent surge of air pollution in Asia is a serious health problem, and it seems that governments are starting to do something about it.  I am thankful to the sometimes demonized environmentalists in my country that are helping to keep an acceptable air quality in our American cities. 

I didnt' want this to be moved to the Flaming Room. But I just want the stupid troll Guest Dirty Auntie to stop playing his trolling game.

He likes to hijack nearly every thread now.

Everytime he sees a post from you he will start harassing you.

You can restart the same discussion again at the main Forum.

In fact, I would wish, Blowing Wind is looking more seriously to get rid off him with some better means and tools.

I personally don't understand why they don't take some efforts to get a solution against him.

Actually, Blowing Wind should just write in to his broadband provider and let them give him a warning.

I find the inaction from Blowing Wind on this issue disturbing.

Tungia te ururua, kia tupu whakaritorito te tupu o te harakeke.

4 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

You and I are different people, and I am also a different person to everyone who previously posted in this thread, and I wholeheartedly agree with you!

:thumb:

• 1 month later...
Guest disclosed yourself

You are both the same person. Deny all you want but I know the truth. The only crusaders for good in this thread are myself and Steve, as well as Garyl and TopChinese, with the others all being some of Dirty Auntie's 160 different guest names.

If you don't admit it, the truth can be subpoenaed, and the perpetrator could be compelled to confess. Never underestimate the power of fighting for a BW free from the persecution of innocent fantasies by myself, Steve, and Nightbird.

We are many and you are one. Your time in the barrel is coming. I read that phrase in an American political article. Now I get to use it. I am so clever. More clever than you. And don't jealously impersonate me either. I will know the difference.

------------------------------------------------------------

Oku 'ikai ke ha'u he toe' ofa Tatau ai pe pe ko e ha koe 'e' lava ke ke fekumi.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You are both the same person. Deny all you want but I know the truth. The only crusaders for good in this thread are myself and Steve, as well as Garyl and TopChinese, with the others all being some of Dirty Auntie's 160 different guest names.

If you don't admit it, the truth can be subpoenaed, and the perpetrator could be compelled to confess. Never underestimate the power of fighting for a BW free from the persecution of innocent fantasies by myself, Steve, and Nightbird.

We are many and you are one. Your time in the barrel is coming. I read that phrase in an American political article. Now I get to use it. I am so clever. More clever than you. And don't jealously impersonate me either. I will know the difference.

------------------------------------------------------------

Oku 'ikai ke ha'u he toe' ofa Tatau ai pe pe ko e ha koe 'e' lava ke ke fekumi.

As usual above quoted post is hijacked by Guest Dirty Auntie. not from the real disclosed yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself
14 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

As usual above quoted post is hijacked by Guest Dirty Auntie. not from the real disclosed yourself.

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata.

Guest Dirty Auntie is at it again -- tearing through the forum pretending to be me pretending to be hijacked by him -- which is a trick to fool people who don't read the Flaming Room into thinking I caused so many threads to be tossed into the Flaming Room.

I am the innocent aggrieved party. All I did was share my endless wisdom with the forum. They attacked me with fake posts in return because they don't understand my fight for a clean BW. Mental patients who need 170 different screen names are the real problem. Not me.

The moderators have never gone out of their way to help a guest who was being impersonated before. But I am a special guest. This is different. I have a copyright on this screen name. Nobody can get away with impersonating me. I demand action.

Don't tell me to post under my member name. That is not a solution. Banning all guests is the answer. Right now there are 323 guests reading BW and only 189 members. If guests are banned, all of them will be forced to become members, and readership will boom. Then I can stop posing as a guest, even though I am already a member, because it will be impossible for me to pose as a guest. Save me from myself. Please. Yes. That is the answer.

I refuse to believe that guests will simply go away if guests are banned. They will have no choice but to become members. Then there will be 512 members reading at the same time. I know it. My calculations are always right. Time to force Guest Dirty Auntie into Member Dirty Auntie.

Mou kai aiwi gake he ma ukup hwat te muom kennga.

Guest anti nerd police
4 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

------------------------------------------------------

Mou kai aiwi gake he ma ukup hwat te muom kennga. 

Hawaiian: Mou kai aiwi gake he ma ukup hwat te muom kenn ga.

English: You will be able to make a lot of money for your family.

Guest anti nerd police

Millions of people suffer from one form of compulsive behavior or another. Any behavior has the potential of becoming a full-blown obsession. Some people even talk compulsively, where their incessant chatter sometimes reaches a point of inappropriateness.

A compulsive person performs these behaviors to relieve underlying anxieties or negative emotions. While the behavior doesn't necessarily lead to any end pleasure or reward, the compulsive person engages in the behavior anyway, for temporary relief.

When people have compulsions, they are trapped in a pattern of repetitive actions or senseless thinking that proves difficult to overcome.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.