Male HQ

My manager

Guest MMM

Last week I was transferred to a new team , reporting under a new manager. Tall , lean and boyish man at age of 35 . He taking care me a lot , always go lunch with me and sometime ask me for movie . 

One night after spending long OT to rush some hard works to be done , I pack my stuff and go toilet to pee before going home . Out of sudden I feel like someone standing beside me and when I turn my head ,  omg is him. , my manager

he was smiling at me and when I finish my pee . He push me to cubicle and fuck me hard 

what a night ! 

Guest Michael
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Science Fiction.

ADULT COMTEMPORARY FICTION at NLB,

CALL NUMBER: ACF6969XXXX+++

Reference only, for bored matured adults only strictly.

Hahahaha , this is a good one 

Guest Michael
11 hours ago, Guest MMM said:

Last week I was transferred to a new team , reporting under a new manager. Tall , lean and boyish man at age of 35 . He taking care me a lot , always go lunch with me and sometime ask me for movie . 

One night after spending long OT to rush some hard works to be done , I pack my stuff and go toilet to pee before going home . Out of sudden I feel like someone standing beside me and when I turn my head ,  omg is him. , my manager

he was smiling at me and when I finish my pee . He push me to cubicle and fuck me hard 

what a night ! 

Feel sorry for you .  Overly delusional is a sickness.  

If you can seek help from professional .  

15 hours ago, Guest MMM said:

what a night ! 

The moment I read, I feel that it is too good to be true. Lol

Guest disclosed yourself
17 minutes ago, tyan said:

The moment I read, I feel that it is too good to be true. Lol

You know some poor hard working fellows out there seem to be very sex deprived, therefore, coming up with such fantasy stories is their only relief and power tool to go on working at such companies....

Maybe his Manager fucked him hard with complaints about his work output. LOL

Ki te kahore he whakakitenga ka ngaro te iwi.

15 hours ago, Guest MMM said:

what a night ! 

this happen in SG?

Although the story would sound more credible if TS had ended with a question like "who's got with similar experience to share?" or "should I carry on given he is attached?", I still choose to believe him as such things do happen in real life.

If I'm caught in this situation, I would  also proudly announce it here and hope to be the envy of all...haha!

28 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

Although the story would sound more credible if TS had ended with a question like "who's got with similar experience to share?" or "should I carry on given he is attached?", I still choose to believe him as such things do happen in real life.

If I'm caught in this situation, I would  also proudly announce it here and hope to be the envy of all...haha!

What is TS , what does it stands for ? I often seen it , but dont understand 

25 minutes ago, Guest John said:

What is TS , what does it stands for ? I often seen it , but dont understand 

Truth Said.

Just kidding. It's Thread Starter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Does bw forumers all have mental issues? Who so stupid will believe such stories.... or write this kind of self satisfaction fantasy tale 

Go out and meet a real tall, boyish 35yo man and get yourself laid. That is the real deal. 

21 hours ago, Guest MMM said:

what a night ! 

I was in your position before, stress, pressure and too many deadlines to meet I started to hallucinate being fucked hard by the perpetrator of my woes.   You need some rest. 

Well, things can happen. Once on the train, it was really packed. Then the person in front of me started moving the ass up and down, pressing back on my crotch. 

I thought it was just crowded and turned a bit so its my thigh and not crotch. But then that person also adjust so that the ass crack rubbing over my dick, and push their ass backwards firmly. 

Cannot help it, got erection from the stimulation. The person got off after 3 stations.

But all the time I was thinking to myself, tall blonde ang moh lady, wrong target le.

Edited by Luke321

1 minute ago, Luke321 said:

Well, things can happen. Once on the train, it was really packed. Then the person in front of me started moving the ass up and down, pressing back on my crotch. 

I thought it was just crowded and turned a bit so its my thigh and not crotch. But then that person also adjust so that the ass crack rubbing over my dick, and push their ass backwards firmly. 

Cannot help it, got erection from the stimulation. The person got off after 3 statoons.

But all the time I was thinking to myself, tall blonde ang moh lady, wrong target le.

Last para confusing.. :(

50 minutes ago, Garyl said:

No.. she knows luke's is big..:thumb:

How do u know Luke's big?

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 hours ago, Guest MMM said:

what a night ! 

I never had a manager who pushed me into a cubicle and fucked me hard.

Maybe I'll have to wait for the next life.  

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2019 at 11:39 PM, Guest MMM said:

what a night ! 

Really? Just one sentence and the deed is done? So no more mr nice guy after getting fucked hard? :blink:

I would feel very disturbed if my manager asked me out for a movie. And I am pretty sure the job transfer also had something to do with lust (whether by one or both). 

Maybe Guest MMM manager did indeed push him the cubicle but only  fucked him VERBALLY.

Nice manager to avoid him of embarrassments in case others hear the lambasting. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.