Male HQ

C-Ring [45mm diameter]

Geo

Item : 45mm cock ring

Material : Silver (can pm me)

Price I Bought : $79 (still have receipt)

Asking Price : $75

Collecting Point : Any Downtown line MRT station (from EXPO to Chinatown station)

Date I Bought: February 14, 2019

Description : thick with quite a bit weight. Not new. Used once when i tried on it, thereafter back in the box.

Details -

Been struggling a while with hardon issue, so yesterday after work, due to impulsive desire to  improve my level of hardness.. bought myself a Valentine gift cock ring.

It was kinda embarassing as i wasn't sure which size to get. Tried rubber material 40mm diameter before but was too tight...was worried 50mm may be too loose for me since mine is just around average size. So asked for 45mm.

Fast forward, when back at home, tried it after shower, was really struggled to get both my balls and dick inside the ring. So no choice have to sell it off before get myself a bigger ring hehe

Probably harder to wear the cock ring (metal one) after shower. Need to apply oil on your meat & balls. My way of putting on (long time ago when I was curious & playful). Cock in 1st follow by the nut one by one. Some do it the other way round. I find it harder to push the long dick thru when both the nuts are already in the hole.
Better to take measurement b4 purchase. The shop assistant was very helpful back then when I 1st bought my c-ring.
Feel that the rubber one is safer, stretchable esp when you need to un-strangle your package. Or buttons one, for fast release.
How thick is the ring & where you bought it btw?

I bought it from the sex toy shop in Pagoda street.

I have the button one but some how the button type not quite suitable when having flip fuck. It was tight when as the top but when laid down as btm..somehow my balls kept sliding out from the button ring.

Have the rubber too..but cant use it for hours before start feeling pain on the skin. So now thought of give the metal ring a try but stupid me underestimate my size lol so now going to sell this off and buy a bigger size 50mm or 55mm diameter. 

15503953854142111909427.jpg