Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

On 9/29/2023 at 2:54 PM, Justmelah said:

This is my 2nd visit to Gavin.  The last was several years ago.  I don't remember the setup and the strokes used.  However, the moment I laid on the massage bed, the moment he explained and the moment started, all familiarity came back.  The warm bed, the caring and detailed explanation and the warm hands and firm pressure were the things I like during the 1st visit.  There is new variation to Gavin's strokes as well.  Again, not a time watcher. He ensured the completion to his routine, even though it had past the 1.5 hr Mark.  Thank you Gavin!

Thanks so much @Justmelah for your repeat visit and prompt review. It's always heartwarming to see the return of a familiar face. I hope I'll get to see more of you in the future.

On 10/1/2023 at 4:21 PM, nerdchats said:

Had my 2nd and 3rd massages with Gavin over the last month since my muscles badly needed them from general exercise. 

Besides the consistency, I think the familiarity makes him constantly calibrate the pressure and attention to problematic areas. He is always very attentive and never rushes (in fact he always goes over the 90 mins mark). He incorporates some elements of sports massage into the routine for me. 

Definitely my go-to, despite it being quite far from my home but well worth the trip. Very professional, price point is good, and massage skills are on-point for me. 

Big thanks once again @nerdchats for your follow-up visits and consistently good reviews. I'll see you soon for the next session.  

May Chang oil has a crisp and invigorating lemony fragrance with fruity undertones. Known as the "oil of tranquility" for its aromatherapeutic properties, it is ideal for promoting mental clarity when you are feeling anxious, depressed or stressed. It is also known to relieve tired muscles, stiffness and other aches and pains.

I have a curated selection of plant-based pure essential oils for your specific needs. Take your pick when you book - at no extra charge.  For those who prefer their massage oil unscented, only spa-grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Daily 12nn to last slot @9pm

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

m.jpg

I just visited Gavin for the very first time and he is a very approachable person. He is very conversable and would like to share his thoughts about how his regulars would return back to patronise his massage, experimenting with different techniques, focusing on finishing the massage rather than rushing through the whole session.

I always like to try different variations of massage given by different types of masseurs/therapist. Usually, I am not the type of person who goes into a snoozing/dozing off state during the massage. However, this happened when he was giving the massage and I really would put a first thumbsup on this. 

Secondly, the usage on his selection of essential oils also made me gave my second thumbsup. The cold-pressed oils didnt give much of a sticky sensation afterwards compared to other types of mineral oils used, which is really surprising to me. 

Tried his scrub before the massage, it is also really a must-try. Price paid for the whole massage experience is really a third thumbsup for me. Definitely worth returning back to him.

Thanks Gavin for the massage for the first-time experience and I will see you really soon.

Edited by Kei-san

On 10/13/2023 at 4:38 PM, Kei-san said:

I just visited Gavin for the very first time and he is a very approachable person. He is very conversable and would like to share his thoughts about how his regulars would return back to patronise his massage, experimenting with different techniques, focusing on finishing the massage rather than rushing through the whole session.

I always like to try different variations of massage given by different types of masseurs/therapist. Usually, I am not the type of person who goes into a snoozing/dozing off state during the massage. However, this happened when he was giving the massage and I really would put a first thumbsup on this. 

Secondly, the usage on his selection of essential oils also made me gave my second thumbsup. The cold-pressed oils didnt give much of a sticky sensation afterwards compared to other types of mineral oils used, which is really surprising to me. 

Tried his scrub before the massage, it is also really a must-try. Price paid for the whole massage experience is really a third thumbsup for me. Definitely worth returning back to him.

Thanks Gavin for the massage for the first-time experience and I will see you really soon.

Thanks much @Kei-san for your visit and valuable feedback. I hope to welcome you back very soon. 

Peppermint oil has a captivating aroma that is cool, minty and refreshing with herbaceous undertones. It's an incredibly versatile oil and its antimicrobial properties benefit many of the body's systems. With the natural cooling sensation it provides, peppermint oil supports feelings of energy, stress relief and mental concentration. It also soothes sore muscles and calms muscle spasms. 

Aromatherapy massage is a relaxing massage therapy enhanced with essential oils. Choose your favourite scent/s from my curated collection when you book - at no extra charge.  However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only spa grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Easy access from Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

p.jpg

I had a very last minute booking request to Gavin at around 6:45 pm today, given that I was close by. To my pleasant surprise, he promptly secured a slot for me at 7:30 pm, assuring me that he'd need a little time to prepare.

Navigating to his place was seamless. He provided clear, detailed instructions and went the extra mile (literally) by picking me up near the bus stop. During our short journey to his unit, Gavin thoughtfully explained his massage techniques and inquired if there were specific areas I wanted to focus on.

His residence deserves a special mention. The cleanliness, especially of the toilet, was unparalleled. I've seldom seen such very clean living spaces.

Before commencing the massage, Gavin offered a choice of oils. He suggested a blend of lavender and eucalyptus which was calming and aromatic. Throughout the session, he frequently checked in on the pressure applied, ensuring my comfort.

The massage itself was excellent, with Gavin incorporating unique techniques. Highlights for me included the leg, lower back, shoulder, neck, and head massages which genuinely alleviated the tension I'd been feeling.

Considering Gavin's proximity to my place in the east, I'm keen to establish a regular schedule with him. Here are my takeaways:

1. Gavin is amiable and easy to converse with.
  2. The session was both therapeutic and educational.
  3. Exceptionally clean premises.
  4. He accommodates last-minute bookings.
  5. The quality of the oils used is noticeably superior.

I'm looking forward to my next session!

On 10/29/2023 at 11:26 PM, RealBrewed said:

I had a very last minute booking request to Gavin at around 6:45 pm today, given that I was close by. To my pleasant surprise, he promptly secured a slot for me at 7:30 pm, assuring me that he'd need a little time to prepare.

Navigating to his place was seamless. He provided clear, detailed instructions and went the extra mile (literally) by picking me up near the bus stop. During our short journey to his unit, Gavin thoughtfully explained his massage techniques and inquired if there were specific areas I wanted to focus on.

His residence deserves a special mention. The cleanliness, especially of the toilet, was unparalleled. I've seldom seen such very clean living spaces.

Before commencing the massage, Gavin offered a choice of oils. He suggested a blend of lavender and eucalyptus which was calming and aromatic. Throughout the session, he frequently checked in on the pressure applied, ensuring my comfort.

The massage itself was excellent, with Gavin incorporating unique techniques. Highlights for me included the leg, lower back, shoulder, neck, and head massages which genuinely alleviated the tension I'd been feeling.

Considering Gavin's proximity to my place in the east, I'm keen to establish a regular schedule with him. Here are my takeaways:

Big thanks @RealBrewed for trying me out. Your generous review just made my day. I too look forward to our next session. 

On 10/29/2023 at 11:26 PM, RealBrewed said:

Yes very accommodating gentleman. Once rained he even brought umbrella to fetch me and send me back. 

Managed to secure a slot last sat around 5pm, after my rowing, and needed a good massage.  

Gavin gave a good and detailed scrub throughout my body, which is refreshing and rejuvenating.  Prior to the massage, he will always ask for areas to concentrate on during massage and he will apply appropriate strength which he double check constantly.

Keep up the good work and effort.  My bod needs that again.

visited Gavin for the 2nd time on Sunday afternoon. he gave proper instructions and guide to his place. follow his instructions and you will not need to wait long for him as he will be on time to fetch you to his place.

upon reaching his place, he had a casual chat to check on the areas that he need to focus/ avoid before asking on the scent of the essential oil that you would want to use during the massage.

chose the peppermint essential oil and i must say it is an unique experience especially on the privates cos it is very "cooling" :D. he gave a good rub on the back and incorporated some sports massage techniques as well during the session. the session was supposed to be only 1.5hours long but it overran by half an hour and ended at the 2hr mark. despite ending beyond 1.5hr, he did not rush me to clean up (even though i was encouraged not to shower) after that.

thank you Gavin for the good session. :)

On 11/7/2023 at 1:33 PM, paddle_up said:

Managed to secure a slot last sat around 5pm, after my rowing, and needed a good massage.  

Gavin gave a good and detailed scrub throughout my body, which is refreshing and rejuvenating.  Prior to the massage, he will always ask for areas to concentrate on during massage and he will apply appropriate strength which he double check constantly.

Keep up the good work and effort.  My bod needs that again.

Cannot thank you enough @paddle_up for your unstinting support and encouragement all these years. It's always a pleasure serving you.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:49 PM, sg_JHU said:

visited Gavin for the 2nd time on Sunday afternoon. he gave proper instructions and guide to his place. follow his instructions and you will not need to wait long for him as he will be on time to fetch you to his place.

upon reaching his place, he had a casual chat to check on the areas that he need to focus/ avoid before asking on the scent of the essential oil that you would want to use during the massage.

chose the peppermint essential oil and i must say it is an unique experience especially on the privates cos it is very "cooling" :D. he gave a good rub on the back and incorporated some sports massage techniques as well during the session. the session was supposed to be only 1.5hours long but it overran by half an hour and ended at the 2hr mark. despite ending beyond 1.5hr, he did not rush me to clean up (even though i was encouraged not to shower) after that.

thank you Gavin for the good session. :)

Very happy to see the return of another familiar face. Thanks much @sg_JHU for the faith and valuable feedback. I look forward to serving you again. 

Edited by agog

Already 9 pages in this thread.. not sure what more I can add to the good stuff many satisfied customers have already said.

Nonetheless, I revisited Gavin again when I was in his area, and lucky that he had time for me. Sorry to make you change from swimwear back to "working" clothings 😝

Experience this time round was.. different. We chatted more, felt like friends more than client-masseur. His style also changed thoughout the years, getting more experienced, and incorporating what he learnt into practice. The whole session was... Pampering, which is what I needed. Appropriate attention was given to my problem areas (shoulder, lower back), and he gave a good head massage too.

A genuine masseur out to help tired stressed people like myself deserves a compliment! Stay true to what you do, you cannot please everyone, nor glue up mouths of naysayers. Build on your customer base with your skills!

On 11/16/2023 at 3:17 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Already 9 pages in this thread.. not sure what more I can add to the good stuff many satisfied customers have already said.

Nonetheless, I revisited Gavin again when I was in his area, and lucky that he had time for me. Sorry to make you change from swimwear back to "working" clothings 😝

Experience this time round was.. different. We chatted more, felt like friends more than client-masseur. His style also changed thoughout the years, getting more experienced, and incorporating what he learnt into practice. The whole session was... Pampering, which is what I needed. Appropriate attention was given to my problem areas (shoulder, lower back), and he gave a good head massage too.

A genuine masseur out to help tired stressed people like myself deserves a compliment! Stay true to what you do, you cannot please everyone, nor glue up mouths of naysayers. Build on your customer base with your skills!

Big thanks @NeitherHereNorThere for swinging by for another visit, and I’m glad you liked the different experience. I appreciate your kind review & generosity, and look forward to serving you again.

I really appreciate how Gavin would take the effort to explain the massage process and offer quality cold-pressed oils that facilitate absorption. He was very meticulous and allowed me to smell the oils before I made my selection. 

I generally prefer harder massage, but his massage incorporated sports massage techniques and he accurately targeted the pressure points that were just as effective in relieving the tension.

He had pride in his work and was genuine in enhancing the wellness of his clients - evident from how he would constantly check on the client, and having a proper set-up and sturdy massage bed. 

Kudos to Gavin for a pampering massage session. Please keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 12:31 AM, explorer82 said:

I really appreciate how Gavin would take the effort to explain the massage process and offer quality cold-pressed oils that facilitate absorption. He was very meticulous and allowed me to smell the oils before I made my selection. 

I generally prefer harder massage, but his massage incorporated sports massage techniques and he accurately targeted the pressure points that were just as effective in relieving the tension.

He had pride in his work and was genuine in enhancing the wellness of his clients - evident from how he would constantly check on the client, and having a proper set-up and sturdy massage bed. 

Kudos to Gavin for a pampering massage session. Please keep up the good work!

Many kind thanks @explorer82 for your visit, and I appreciate your thoughtful review and encouragement. Hope to see you again soon. 

Finally tried Gavin after reading so many reviews. He was really detailed when it comes to first timer like me, giving the directions and having a pre massage chat to understand my needs and expectations. Massage wise was great, it was relaxing and targeted at the different parts of the body. He would check in if it was ok. Overall a satisfying and relaxing experience.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:50 PM, Ry30 said:

Finally tried Gavin after reading so many reviews. He was really detailed when it comes to first timer like me, giving the directions and having a pre massage chat to understand my needs and expectations. Massage wise was great, it was relaxing and targeted at the different parts of the body. He would check in if it was ok. Overall a satisfying and relaxing experience.

Thanks v much @Ry30 for your visit and valuable feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

May the spirit of the season inspire hope and happiness in your heart.

Gavin wishes all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year brimming with new adventures and opportunities 

PS: I've a date with Santa & co today. Sessions resume tomorrow. Book early!

-------------------------------------------

2024 REVISED RATES

I'm giving advance notice of an adjustment to my service rates (see below). This has become necessary with the hike in supply chain and operating costs due to global factors.

The change will be effective from Mon, 1 Jan 2024. Till then, you can take advantage of the old rates.

I seek your kind understanding, and hope to have your continued support. Thank you.

Full body Oil Massage (Swedish, acupressure and sports massage with aromatherapy)

$100 per 90-minute session

Body Scrub & Shower

$20 per 15-minute session, when booked with a massage

$30 per 15-minute session, when booked as a standalone

Hello 2024! Live in the moment and learn to love yourself more. Don't let frazzled nerves and bodily aches get you down. Always remember to take time out to give your body a rest and some pampering.

Free parking available

Untitled design.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I thought it's timely to do an updated FAQ, as the last one was posted more than three years ago. I hope you find the information useful. Feel free to DM me if you have any other queries not covered here. Thank you!

DURATION AND COST 

Full Body Aromatherapy Massage

*$100 per 90-minute session

*NSFs & full-time students (18 years old and above) get $10 concession

Body Scrub & Shower

$20 per 15-minute session, when booked together with a massage

$30 per 15-minute session, when booked as a standalone

PAYMENT

Cash or Paynow/Paylah accepted.

TECHNIQUE & PRESSURE

A comprehensive full body aromatherapy massage that literally covers head to toe. Techniques used are a judicious mix of Swedish, acupressure and sports massage. Strokes and presses are firm and sometimes deep but never too hard.

OIL

Only spa grade pure cold pressed massage oil, and pure botanical essential oils are used to nourish and protect both your skin and mine. I do not use low-cost mineral oil, which is bad for your skin and clog your pores.

No add-on charges for essential oil/s of your choice.

A fresh batch of oils is blended for each unique client, for hygiene reasons.

Essential oils are diffused on an oil burner. I do not burn toxic scented candles. 

TABLE FOR ONE

A massage table is provided. I do not do it on the floor or on a sleeping bed.

DRESS CODE

Birthday suit. You will be draped in a supersized body towel for modesty.

KEEPING IT SAFE

Disposable waterproof & oilproof sheets are used.

Massage table and pillow are disinfected after every session.

I will be masked, and the session is conducted in a private airconditioned space with attached bathroom.

Simpang Bedok. If you are using public transport, it is a mere 2 bus-stops away from Tanah Merah station. For drivers, free parking is available (yay!)

BUSINESS HOURS

Daily 12noon to last slot @9pm. For earlier timings, discuss with me.

APPOINTMENT

Telegram @cgavin

WhatsApp @96861778

Be energised by the therapeutic power of touch. Experience an intimate oil massage designed to stimulate acupoints, increase circulation and reduce muscle soreness. The fragrance of aromatherapy oils and tranquil music will help to soothe and relax you further. And to level up the multi-sensory experience, be pampered with a rejuvenating body scrub and shower.

Free parking available

,.jpg

Ylang Ylang oil has a powerfully sweet, exotic and heady fragrance similar to jasmine and is reputed to calm and balance the nervous system during times of depression, stress and overwork. It also helps lower blood pressure, promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and increases sexual desire.

Aromatherapy massage combines the aromatic essences of essential oils with massage therapy to help restore energy and balance between the body and the mind.  Select your favourite scent/s from my curated collection when you book - at no extra charge. However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

yy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling harried in the final week leading up to the annual CNY hubbub? Press the pause button and take a deep breath. Treat yourself to a refreshing body scrub and shower that polishes and rejuvenates your skin. Then enjoy a moment of reset for the mind, body and spirit with a multi-technique full body massage infused with the fragrant and healing scents of essential oils.

Free parking available

;.jpg

Hey All, 

I tried Gavin's Massage yesterday after reading all the reviews & here's mine! 

Gavin picked me up from the bus stop brought to his apartment. I would say his apartment looks really good & well maintained. Prior to the massage(in whatsapp), he did ask me for my preference on essential oil so i selected lavendar. He also had a short chat with me on my expectations of the massage and aread to focus at the start. His Cold pressed oil was very soothing & didnt feel very oily so it was great for me! Not only the essential oil was lavendar, he also setup the room with lavendar diffuser which kept me calm and relaxed throughout the whole massage😊 

His Massage Techniques were good and steady. I loved the strokes that he used on my body which made me feel relaxed and worked on my tensed shoulder muscles. And it was very thoughtful of him to keep checking on me if everything was ok & the pressure was ok as well! Overall, I would recommend you guys to try out his massage to feel the real experience! 

Thanks Gavin! 

Cheers!

龙年大吉, 万事如意!

Gavin wishes all an abundance of joy, health and prosperity in the Year of the Dragon.

PS: I remain open during CNY (10-12 Feb), and will open up slots from 10am onwards.

Book early for your "stroke of good luck" sessions!

,.jpg

went to Gavin 2 times so far and certainly you wont be disappointed. he takes his time to explain to you. He also picked me up from the bus stop and all the way to his apartment. His apartment looks good & well maintained. Prior to the visit he would ask me for my preference on essential oil and even shared on the selection in person before the massage to confirm. His cold pressed oil is very soothing & does not feel very oily. 

His massage techniques are good and steady. I like the strokes that he used on my body which made me feel relaxed and worked on my body. And he constantly check on me if everything was ok & the pressure was ok as well.

Had try on the body scrub on the 2nd visit and it was a different experience as well. While most of thge masseurs i previously went to would actually do the scrub on the same massage bed but not many would do it in the bathroom.

Overall, I would recommend you guys to try out his massage to feel the real experience! 

On 2/4/2024 at 11:19 AM, lalaoof said:

Hey All, 

I tried Gavin's Massage yesterday after reading all the reviews & here's mine! 

Gavin picked me up from the bus stop brought to his apartment. I would say his apartment looks really good & well maintained. Prior to the massage(in whatsapp), he did ask me for my preference on essential oil so i selected lavendar. He also had a short chat with me on my expectations of the massage and aread to focus at the start. His Cold pressed oil was very soothing & didnt feel very oily so it was great for me! Not only the essential oil was lavendar, he also setup the room with lavendar diffuser which kept me calm and relaxed throughout the whole massage😊 

His Massage Techniques were good and steady. I loved the strokes that he used on my body which made me feel relaxed and worked on my tensed shoulder muscles. And it was very thoughtful of him to keep checking on me if everything was ok & the pressure was ok as well! Overall, I would recommend you guys to try out his massage to feel the real experience! 

Thanks Gavin! 

Cheers!

Thanks so much @lalaoof for trying me out, and I appreciate your valuable feedback and shoutout. I look forward to serving you again soon.

On 2/8/2024 at 3:48 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Today I visited Gavin's massage and this is my fourth times, was surprised that he has improved his skills and techniques.

I did enjoyed the massage, you made my day! 😇

Very pleased to see you again @gstringuy26. And thanks heaps for making my day too with your kind review. 

On 2/12/2024 at 11:27 AM, Steman said:

went to Gavin 2 times so far and certainly you wont be disappointed. he takes his time to explain to you. He also picked me up from the bus stop and all the way to his apartment. His apartment looks good & well maintained. Prior to the visit he would ask me for my preference on essential oil and even shared on the selection in person before the massage to confirm. His cold pressed oil is very soothing & does not feel very oily. 

His massage techniques are good and steady. I like the strokes that he used on my body which made me feel relaxed and worked on my body. And he constantly check on me if everything was ok & the pressure was ok as well.

Had try on the body scrub on the 2nd visit and it was a different experience as well. While most of thge masseurs i previously went to would actually do the scrub on the same massage bed but not many would do it in the bathroom.

Overall, I would recommend you guys to try out his massage to feel the real experience! 

Many kind thanks @Steman for your repeat visit and shoutout. I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

It’s been a long while I write something here~ I decided to have my frank comments after visited Gavin last week.

Gavin is not new to me, I have visited him since years ago when he was newly started his massage service. Being a new masseur many years ago he was doing ok for his massage but definitely alot to improve back then. I was not the frequent customer to him, I only visited him like once a year due to my busy schedule.

However, he has been improving along the way and made him now almost a perfect massuer (at least to me). I am at the bigger size body but he could handle it so well, he is able to untie the muscle knots and I felt so light and refresh after the massage. 
On a proper massage bed, with a nice comfortable head/face rest, repeated checks on his massage pressure, on the points massage stroke, could be sensual at times, very professional and he really knows what he is doing.

For my last experience with Gavin, my ratings:

massage - 9/10

environment - 8/10

personality - 9/10

Worth of $$ - 10/10

if you like a relaxing to medium strength massage, please give him a try. (He mentioned he could not handle client >90kg, he is afraid that not able to give enough strength to handle the body, case to case basis, you may PM him for details)

On 2/22/2024 at 9:20 AM, KingCapr said:

It’s been a long while I write something here~ I decided to have my frank comments after visited Gavin last week.

Gavin is not new to me, I have visited him since years ago when he was newly started his massage service. Being a new masseur many years ago he was doing ok for his massage but definitely alot to improve back then. I was not the frequent customer to him, I only visited him like once a year due to my busy schedule.

However, he has been improving along the way and made him now almost a perfect massuer (at least to me). I am at the bigger size body but he could handle it so well, he is able to untie the muscle knots and I felt so light and refresh after the massage. 
On a proper massage bed, with a nice comfortable head/face rest, repeated checks on his massage pressure, on the points massage stroke, could be sensual at times, very professional and he really knows what he is doing.

For my last experience with Gavin, my ratings:

massage - 9/10

environment - 8/10

personality - 9/10

Worth of $$ - 10/10

if you like a relaxing to medium strength massage, please give him a try. (He mentioned he could not handle client >90kg, he is afraid that not able to give enough strength to handle the body, case to case basis, you may PM him for details)

Big thanks @KingCapr for your very encouraging review and shoutout. You are one of my treasured clients who have been supporting me since 2019, and for that I'm very grateful. 

Human touch is about chemistry. It ignites the release of oxytocin - often referred to as the love hormone - that promotes good mental and physical health. And that's what I do in my practice: I touch. I play with chemistry.

Start off with a refreshing body scrub and shower that buffs away dead skin cells while providing a thorough cleanse for the skin. Then follow up with a soothing and restorative full body aromatherapy massage, using Swedish, acupressure and sports massage modalities, and enhanced with your choice of essential oils.

Free parking available

*NSFs and students (18 years old and above) get $10 concession

a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ginger oil has an aroma that's instantly recognisable - warm and spicy with earthy and woody notes. Known as the "oil of empowerment," ginger oil inspires the feeling of confidence and self-assurance. In aromatherapy, it is used to warm and relieve tired muscles. It enhances concentration and can soothe and reduce the feeling of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness and fatigue.

Aromatherapy massage, infused with the natural aromas of pure botanical essential oils, offers a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat for the senses. Choose your favourite scent/s from my curated list of essential oils when you book - at no extra charge. However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

*NSFs and students (18 years old and above) enjoys a $10 concession

g.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Connecting with your body is a great way to improve your physical, mental and overall health and well-being. Make it a practice to show your body some love. Set aside time for a healing massage.

Aromatherapy massage is the synergistic pairing of essential oils with massage therapy to help restore the body-mind balance. Essential oils are natural essences from plants that not only smell amazing, but have a calming effect on the nervous system.

And with the mercury level expecting to hit a high of 35 degrees and above on most days in the rest of March, try a cooling body scrub and shower that buffs and exfoliates your skin to leave it feeling smooth and refreshed.

;.jpg

I'm not one who usually writes a review but Gavin deserves a shout-out. Before the meet up, Gavin took effort to research and direct me to his location so that I don't get lost. When we met, he was welcoming and explained that the essential oil he uses is of top quality, wouldn't leave an oily and sticky after-feeling, and is suitable for those with eczema like me. During the session, he was mindful of the pressure and made sure to check that I was comfortable at every interval. As testified by other clients, the room and massage bed is well sanitized and smells good. Despite the time overran, the session wasn't rushed and Gavin ensured that the very tight knots on my shoulder and neck areas were loosened. Overall, Gavin is very professional, attentive and hygienic. Highly recommended!

On 3/25/2024 at 7:59 PM, BedokChnBoi said:

I'm not one who usually writes a review but Gavin deserves a shout-out. Before the meet up, Gavin took effort to research and direct me to his location so that I don't get lost. When we met, he was welcoming and explained that the essential oil he uses is of top quality, wouldn't leave an oily and sticky after-feeling, and is suitable for those with eczema like me. During the session, he was mindful of the pressure and made sure to check that I was comfortable at every interval. As testified by other clients, the room and massage bed is well sanitized and smells good. Despite the time overran, the session wasn't rushed and Gavin ensured that the very tight knots on my shoulder and neck areas were loosened. Overall, Gavin is very professional, attentive and hygienic. Highly recommended!

Many kind thanks @BedokChnBoi for trying me out. I appreciate your kind review and shoutout, and hope to serve you again soon. 

While the heaps of outstanding reviews speak for themselves, this is a real treat, Gavin provides a massage session that is a cut above the rest and at no time do you feel rushed or hurried. Let him mindfully kneed you into a blissful stupor, leaving you feeling pampered and glowing with his cold pressed oils ' thanks for the lesson on oils ;). Gavin is one of the most experienced masseurs around and it really show that he knows his stuff when you're feeling his confident and soothing techniques. See you at the next session Gavin!

On 4/1/2024 at 8:47 PM, QII said:

While the heaps of outstanding reviews speak for themselves, this is a real treat, Gavin provides a massage session that is a cut above the rest and at no time do you feel rushed or hurried. Let him mindfully kneed you into a blissful stupor, leaving you feeling pampered and glowing with his cold pressed oils ' thanks for the lesson on oils ;). Gavin is one of the most experienced masseurs around and it really show that he knows his stuff when you're feeling his confident and soothing techniques. See you at the next session Gavin!

Super chuffed to read this review. Thanks v much @QII for choosing me for your first home-based massage experience. I too look forward to your next visit. 

On 4/12/2024 at 4:53 PM, mjux said:

A first time visit to Gavin and providing an exception review. An easy and nice person that offered some explanation and glad was not overly done.  Skill and strength was firm/hard but not painful.  Can tell his massage strokes were working alongside the muscles.

Sincere thanks @mjux for your visit and rare review. It was a pleasure having you over, and I hope to serve you again soon.