Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

Twin Benefits

Find inner peace with a massage that blends the best of two techniques. Whether you need to unwind after a long week or you’re looking for an refreshing interlude to kick off your day, a massage is always a good idea.

Therapy:

Full body oil massage incorporating Swedish and acupressure techniques. Aromatherapy included.

Facilities & Products:

Pure cold pressed massage oils and therapeutic grade pure essential oils
Massage table
Attached bathroom 
Disposables

* Free parking

Operating Hours:

Weekday evenings and weekends

Rates:
60 mins @ $50
90 mins @ $70

Appointments:
Line me @ atticle

Touch me

There's nothing like an intimate oil massage with its inherent healing benefits. Be energised by the therapeutic power of touch.

Therapy:
Full body oil massage incorporating Swedish and acupressure techniques. Aromatherapy included.

Rates:
60 mins @ $50
90 mins @ $70

For appointments, Line me @ atticle

Make Me Proud

Celebrate LGBT pride this week with an invigorating head-to-toe rebalancing massage. And discover too the healing properties of essential oils to help optimise your overall health and well-being.

Therapy:

Facilities & Products:

Massage table
Attached bathroom 
Disposables

* Free parking

Operating Hours:

Rates:
60 mins @ $50
90 mins @ $70

Appointments:
Line me @ atticle

Feel the Difference
I use only pure cold pressed massage oils and therapeutic grade pure essential oils for my treatment. Both are deeply nourishing for the skin. They also have a moisturising and hydrating effect for all skin types. And the scent is awesome too.

Therapy:

Facilities & Products:

Massage table
Attached bathroom 
Disposables

* Free parking

Operating Hours:

Rates:
60 mins @ $50
90 mins @ $70

Appointments:
Line me @ atticle

Edited by agog

On 7/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, SKYT said:

Thank you for accepting my last minute booking . I felt so relieved after the massage and slept very well that night. You are a very nice person.  Hope your number of customer will increased as days goes by. Will see ya soon.

Many thanks SKYT for your kind review and good wishes. Very glad to know you benefited from my therapy.  I look forward to your next visit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why I use only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oils

Regular clients would know by now that I often emphasise the importance of using the right grade of massage oil.

Cold pressed oils retain all their nutrients and have no chemicals added in the extraction process, ensuring the purest quality natural oils. They are food grade oils of the highest quality available. Which also explains why they cost significantly more.

They are not stretched with mineral oils to make them cheaper. Pure cold pressed oils are golden in colour and are thick luxurious oils that nourish and moisturise the skin. Stretched oils, on the other hand, are thin and watery in texture and clog your pores.

As oils applied onto the skin are absorbed into the body, it makes good sense to use only organic oils that contain pure and natural ingredients. 

I deliberately keep my rates competitive so that more can experience and enjoy the benefits of premium grade massage oils. 

Skin is the human body’s largest organ. Always find out what your masseurs put on your skin. If in doubt, ask and clarify.

Edited by agog

Just had a superb session with Gavin tonight, who was kind enough to accommodate a 10.30pm booking. Gavin’s strokes are smooth, slow and at times deep, which felt really good and relaxing. Dozed off a couple of times. He also happened to go beyond the 90-minute mark just to make sure that he covered every crucial part of my body. Really appreciated that gesture. Definitely coming back again (regularly!) and his price point is very attractive. Thanks Gavin!

On 12/4/2019 at 1:20 AM, midnightgallivanter said:

Just had a superb session with Gavin tonight, who was kind enough to accommodate a 10.30pm booking. Gavin’s strokes are smooth, slow and at times deep, which felt really good and relaxing. Dozed off a couple of times. He also happened to go beyond the 90-minute mark just to make sure that he covered every crucial part of my body. Really appreciated that gesture. Definitely coming back again (regularly!) and his price point is very attractive. Thanks Gavin!

Many thanks midnightgallivanter for your kind words and review.  I look forward to your return visit - midnight or midday :)

• agog changed the title to Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah