Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

Why I use only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oils

Regular clients would know by now that I often emphasise the importance of using the right grade of massage oil.

Cold pressed oils retain all their nutrients and have no chemicals added in the extraction process, ensuring the purest quality natural oils. They are food grade oils of the highest quality available. Which also explains why they cost significantly more.

They are not stretched with mineral oils to make them cheaper. Pure cold pressed oils are golden in colour and are thick luxurious oils that nourish and moisturise the skin. Stretched oils, on the other hand, are thin and watery in texture and clog your pores.

As oils applied onto the skin are absorbed into the body, it makes good sense to use only organic oils that contain pure and natural ingredients. 

I deliberately keep my rates competitive so that more can experience and enjoy the benefits of premium grade massage oils. 

Skin is the human body’s largest organ. Always find out what your masseurs put on your skin. If in doubt, ask and clarify.

Line me @ atticle for bookings

Visited Gavin again earlier this week for massage. Took the 1.5 hours session as i had a bad strain on my gluteus from too much squats and leg raises. This is my second visit after a very long time. His skills for massage has improved a lot compared to 6 months ago. Was happy that he had a slot for me as I tend to book massage at very last minute sometimes - and most of the time it  is a stroke of luck if any of my usual visit to home based have slots available.

Anyway, not to digress, he work quite a bit on my butt and thigh to relieve the tension - similar to how sports massage is done. Also a lot of focus on the back and neck. Overall, i enjoyed the massage session and catch up with him. He was very attentive to the body aches and zoom in on areas that needed more attention. I would be back again for another massage. For those who enjoy focused massage and kneading, he is the go to guy.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, jdu said:

Visited Gavin again earlier this week for massage. Took the 1.5 hours session as i had a bad strain on my gluteus from too much squats and leg raises. This is my second visit after a very long time. His skills for massage has improved a lot compared to 6 months ago. Was happy that he had a slot for me as I tend to book massage at very last minute sometimes - and most of the time it  is a stroke of luck if any of my usual visit to home based have slots available.

Anyway, not to digress, he work quite a bit on my butt and thigh to relieve the tension - similar to how sports massage is done. Also a lot of focus on the back and neck. Overall, i enjoyed the massage session and catch up with him. He was very attentive to the body aches and zoom in on areas that needed more attention. I would be back again for another massage. For those who enjoy focused massage and kneading, he is the go to guy.

Thank you jdu for your awesome review and support. Very pleased to hear that you found the therapy helpful. Hope to see you back soon. 

Hi guys, one or two slots left today for booking before I take a break for the festive season.

Next available slot starts from 5.30pm onwards. 

First come first served. Thanks!

Edited by agog

5 hours ago, agog said:

Hi guys, one or two slots left today for booking before I take a break for the festive season.

Next available slot starts from 5.30pm onwards. 

First come first served. Thanks!

TAKEN! Bookings closed.

My sincere apologies to all who've tried unsuccessfully to book an appointment over the past 2 weeks.

Look out for my next broadcast in the new year.

In the meantime, here's a toast to fresh starts and new chapters in 2020!

Edited by agog

An awesome massage choice with great masseur who provides reasonable price. Gavin has great personality! He did not rush through the session, and in fact, he went beyond the 90-minute session to ensure that I receive a thorough and comfortable full body massage. Gavin's place is also very neat and tidy with great air conditioning. He constantly checked with me whether the air conditioning is okay for me and also ensure that the pressure that he applied was acceptable. 

If you are looking for a great massage, I will highly recommend to visit Gavin! Thanks Gavin and I will definitely return soon! :)

On 1/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, lonelybuddy said:

visited gavin yesterday for massage. had stuff shoulder and neck. massage was awesome and relaxing. love his technique. will visit him again soon. thanks gavin. you are awesome

Many thanks lonelybuddy for your visit and kind review. I look forward to serving you again soon. 

On 1/13/2020 at 12:44 AM, Danielhappyboi said:

An awesome massage choice with great masseur who provides reasonable price. Gavin has great personality! He did not rush through the session, and in fact, he went beyond the 90-minute session to ensure that I receive a thorough and comfortable full body massage. Gavin's place is also very neat and tidy with great air conditioning. He constantly checked with me whether the air conditioning is okay for me and also ensure that the pressure that he applied was acceptable. 

If you are looking for a great massage, I will highly recommend to visit Gavin! Thanks Gavin and I will definitely return soon! :)

Heartfelt thanks to Danielhappyboi for taking time out to write me a comprehensive review. It was a joy working on you and I look forward to serving you again soon. 

21 hours ago, Danielhappyboi said:

Went back to Gavin as I needed a good massage. No disappointment from him, a good massage with a relaxing atmosphere. Thanks Gavin! :)

Many thanks once again Danielhappyboi for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure serving you. Hope to see you again soon. 

I was the lucky one who got to experience Gavin’s massage skills after several tries. Three words: SUPER. WORTH. IT. 

I am a sucker for quality so the oil he used, which he proudly showcases in the toilet where I changed and did my business before he started the massage, was really not the usual ones you get in the departmental stores. I assure you it's of one of the best qualities which I've seen in only the luxury massage places I've ever been in. 

When I stepped in, he walked me into the room (where there was plenty of space to leave my bag), he took time to tell me what I was up for in comparison with the other massages I've tried (Thai, Balinese, Javanese) and asked me what he can do for me - which was perfect coz I know so many masseurs won't ask me such questions. I told him about my shoulder and lower back aches and he was very keen to ensuring that my problem areas were taken cared of. 

There's this portion of my back which most masseurs I've visited had problems to do successfully. Despite his small build, Gavin was able to do successful strokes from the shoulder to the problem area (beside my shoulder blade) down to my lower back, guys I can't explain that shiok sensation - it was like a massage orgasm. Once he was done with my back (which he probably did for an hour of my 1.5h massage), I fell asleep almost instantly when he started to massage my front area. 

In the end it felt like he massaged me for 3 hours but he actually massaged me for almost 2 hours. I left with a great feeling and fell asleep on my grab back home instantly and it was a great sleep! (I have troubles sleeping in moving vehicles coz of my back) 

Looking forward to my sleep tonight. Overall, thank you Gavin. Will be looking forward to seeing you again.  

Edited by ashery

On 1/30/2020 at 12:26 AM, ashery said:

I was the lucky one who got to experience Gavin’s massage skills after several tries. Three words: SUPER. WORTH. IT. 

I am a sucker for quality so the oil he used, which he proudly showcases in the toilet where I changed and did my business before he started the massage, was really not the usual ones you get in the departmental stores. I assure you it's of one of the best qualities which I've seen in only the luxury massage places I've ever been in. 

When I stepped in, he walked me into the room (where there was plenty of space to leave my bag), he took time to tell me what I was up for in comparison with the other massages I've tried (Thai, Balinese, Javanese) and asked me what he can do for me - which was perfect coz I know so many masseurs won't ask me such questions. I told him about my shoulder and lower back aches and he was very keen to ensuring that my problem areas were taken cared of. 

There's this portion of my back which most masseurs I've visited had problems to do successfully. Despite his small build, Gavin was able to do successful strokes from the shoulder to the problem area (beside my shoulder blade) down to my lower back, guys I can't explain that shiok sensation - it was like a massage orgasm. Once he was done with my back (which he probably did for an hour of my 1.5h massage), I fell asleep almost instantly when he started to massage my front area. 

In the end it felt like he massaged me for 3 hours but he actually massaged me for almost 2 hours. I left with a great feeling and fell asleep on my grab back home instantly and it was a great sleep! (I have troubles sleeping in moving vehicles coz of my back) 

Looking forward to my sleep tonight. Overall, thank you Gavin. Will be looking forward to seeing you again.  

Thanks much ashery for your very prompt review and shoutout. I’m happy that my therapy met with your expectations. I look forward to your next visit. 

Had a booking at short notice with Gavin last weekend, as I simply needed a massage to destress. When I arrived at the place, I felt the ambience was calm and peaceful. Gavin asked about what I wanted to get out of the massage, after which he explained the procedure to ensure that I was comfortable. When the massage eventually started, I was a little tense as I’m not very used to full body massage but Gavin made me feel very relaxed throughout. Throughout the massage, he also engaged me from time to time to check if I was feeling ok. Not too much banter but just enough to ensure my comfort level so I’m thankful. The essential oil used was also of the right amount and not overwhelming. I slept very well when I went home. All in all it was a wonderful and enjoyable session and it is likely that I will return some time later. Thanks Gavin!

Second-time visitor here. Accommodate me on short notice. His massage skills improved significantly (not that it was bad to begin with). For those who want to try gavin’s services out, his massage style is more to Swedish and relaxing. Would highly recommend if that’s the style of massage you want! Place was also clean and tidy :) 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:06 AM, Footy_chap said:

Had a booking at short notice with Gavin last weekend, as I simply needed a massage to destress. When I arrived at the place, I felt the ambience was calm and peaceful. Gavin asked about what I wanted to get out of the massage, after which he explained the procedure to ensure that I was comfortable. When the massage eventually started, I was a little tense as I’m not very used to full body massage but Gavin made me feel very relaxed throughout. Throughout the massage, he also engaged me from time to time to check if I was feeling ok. Not too much banter but just enough to ensure my comfort level so I’m thankful. The essential oil used was also of the right amount and not overwhelming. I slept very well when I went home. All in all it was a wonderful and enjoyable session and it is likely that I will return some time later. Thanks Gavin!

Big thanks to Footy_chap for taking the time to leave this review and sharing it with the community. It's been a pleasure serving you, and I hope to see you again soon. 

10 hours ago, hornynsf said:

Second-time visitor here. Accommodate me on short notice. His massage skills improved significantly (not that it was bad to begin with). For those who want to try gavin’s services out, his massage style is more to Swedish and relaxing. Would highly recommend if that’s the style of massage you want! Place was also clean and tidy :) 

Many thanks hornynsf once again for your love and kind words. It was wonderful having you back. Take care, and I look forward to your next visit. 

Had a 90mins session with Gavin last weekend. Place is easy to locate as he gave instruction beforehand, appreciate. As it's a private apartment, he came out to bring me up.

Bef he starts, he'll ask yr expectations and he will try to accommodate, not bad. Massage skill I can say is good, med strength which I like. Oil used is not too oily too and just the rt amt. Got what I requested, worth trying. 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:04 PM, mick2014 said:

Had a 90mins session with Gavin last weekend. Place is easy to locate as he gave instruction beforehand, appreciate. As it's a private apartment, he came out to bring me up.

Bef he starts, he'll ask yr expectations and he will try to accommodate, not bad. Massage skill I can say is good, med strength which I like. Oil used is not too oily too and just the rt amt. Got what I requested, worth trying. 

Thank you mick2014 for your kind review and support. Much appreciated. 

Received this slightly longish review last night from a client, who does not have a BW account. Contents are reproduced here with his consent. with ID redacted for privacy reasons. 

Part 1

IMG_2488 (1).jpg

Edited by agog

A very experienced, excellent and professional service! I booked at a rather last minute and Gavin was kind enough to still accommodate me. He was meticulous, ensured the pressure was just right and that I was thoroughly relaxed. He knew exactly what knots to undo, which spots to exert more pressure and relieved my body from the aches and pain - some which I did not even know about! Not a clock watcher, he made sure all the knots all over the body were fixed even if that made going over time! 

Thanks for the excellent service Gavin! Deeply appreciate it.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:40 AM, sgnomad_dude said:

A very experienced, excellent and professional service! I booked at a rather last minute and Gavin was kind enough to still accommodate me. He was meticulous, ensured the pressure was just right and that I was thoroughly relaxed. He knew exactly what knots to undo, which spots to exert more pressure and relieved my body from the aches and pain - some which I did not even know about! Not a clock watcher, he made sure all the knots all over the body were fixed even if that made going over time! 

Thanks for the excellent service Gavin! Deeply appreciate it.

Big thanks to sgnomad_dude for your valuable feedback and review.  It was great having you. I look forward to your continued support.  

This is long overdue. I had 2 sessions with Gavin and both sessions was as good or even better. He took his time with the massage and it was super relaxing. At one point i even fell asleep. I never fall asleep during a massage before. Everything about the massage was great. There were just great moments and exceptional highs. Will go back for my third soon

On 3/15/2020 at 11:04 PM, Cruise111 said:

This is long overdue. I had 2 sessions with Gavin and both sessions was as good or even better. He took his time with the massage and it was super relaxing. At one point i even fell asleep. I never fall asleep during a massage before. Everything about the massage was great. There were just great moments and exceptional highs. Will go back for my third soon

Thanks v much @Cruise111for your affirmation and review.  Appreciate your continued support, and I look forward to your next visit. 

These are trying times for us all living in the shadow of Covid-19. In order for me to continue rendering my services, I seek your cooperation to comply strictly with my advisory. Stay safe, everyone. 

AdvisoryBe Socially Responsible. Defer your appointment if you are feeling unwell or on medical leave. Do not visit if you are serving your quarantine order, stay-home notice or leave of absence. 

Edited by agog

BEFORE I HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON...

I have been getting enquiries about my operation status.

My advice to all is, please observe the latest government directive to help flatten the curve. However, if you need a temporary escape from Covid-19 overload, I've decided to remain open today (Sun, 5 Apr). But it's important that you comply with my advisory (below) before you book. Stay safe everyone.

AdvisoryBe Socially Responsible. Defer your appointment if you are feeling unwell or on medical leave. Do not visit if you are serving your quarantine order, stay-home notice or leave of absence. 

• agog changed the title to Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah