Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

On 1/31/2021 at 9:28 PM, Matt ming said:

I've never known massage to be an art form until I went to Gavin.  Gavin's touch was just exquisite, at times his touch could be feathery light, at other times his touch would be heavy and strong.  I booked him for 90 minutes and I think our session lasted way beyond that.  Thank you, Gavin, for that wonderful experience.  I had a good night's sleep that night, as you said.

Thanks so much @Matt ming for being such an appreciative client. I'm grateful that you took time out to leave me a review, and I can't wait to welcome you back soon!

On 2/1/2021 at 8:57 AM, Orothe said:

Had a session with Gavin last night - he is a friendly and sincere masseur who takes pride in his work. Really helped to loosen the knots in my back and managed to have a good rest! Enjoyed our small discussion on the various types of the quality essential oil used :) Will definitely be back!

Thanks very much @Orothe for your visit and valuable feedback. I look forward to replicating the good experience on your next visit! 

HUAT AH!

Gavin wishes all 新年快乐!牛转乾坤!May this new year bring you and your loved ones peace, love, happiness, prosperity and good health.  I remain open for all who need a session for a touch of good luck!

Edited by agog

I read about the good reviews above and I decided to try it.

Gavin massage is unique, I never had one like this before. He conducted the massage in a very professional fashion. He also has a variety of high grade oils for you to choose. I have no clue on how to do the oil selection, and he took time to explain to me the various type of oils and that helped me to decide on my selection.

He took his time to do the massage, the environment is very nicely done up. It is the best furnished home-based massage place I have been too.

Gavin is a very friendly guy, i really enjoyed chatting with him after the massage of course. 

Finally, Gavin brought my massage experience to a totally new level.

Thanks Gavin!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 1:01 PM, Bistander said:

I read about the good reviews above and I decided to try it.

Gavin massage is unique, I never had one like this before. He conducted the massage in a very professional fashion. He also has a variety of high grade oils for you to choose. I have no clue on how to do the oil selection, and he took time to explain to me the various type of oils and that helped me to decide on my selection.

He took his time to do the massage, the environment is very nicely done up. It is the best furnished home-based massage place I have been too.

Gavin is a very friendly guy, i really enjoyed chatting with him after the massage of course. 

Finally, Gavin brought my massage experience to a totally new level.

Thanks Gavin!

Sincere thanks to @Bistanderfor the kind review and shoutout. You were a joy to work with, and I hope to see you back soon!

Just had my message with Gavin.

I’m big size and he didn’t rejected me (as what I read previously) and he had given me a good n nice massage.

He takes his time to massage and not rushing to end the session.

I will definitely back to him in future.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:31 PM, Cake said:

Just had my message with Gavin.

I’m big size and he didn’t rejected me (as what I read previously) and he had given me a good n nice massage.

He takes his time to massage and not rushing to end the session.

I will definitely back to him in future.

Thanks so much @Cakefor your compliments and review. I'd love to have you back any time soon!

Had a great massage from Gavin last week. It was in the morning and he was very accommodating. At first Gavin was surprised to see how tall and big sized I am, but he did not turn me away. In fact he was more concerned about my level of comfort, on the massage table, in his immaculate room. The whole house is nicely done and extremely clean. The room that he uses for his massage comes with an attached bathroom and Balinese spa music plays in the background. Gavin is very welcoming, polite and friendly. He checks that you are ok with his pressure, air-con and any other nitty gritty stuff that could otherwise affect the experience. Despite my big body frame and his relatively smaller size next to me, I had one of the best massages ever. My advice to other stocky guys would be to let Gavin know about it so that he is prepared. To Gavin, thank you so much! I highly recommend his services. All the best with your business Gavin. 🙏🏽

Last night, I met Gavin for first time and really glad  to find him especially his place is only a few bus stop away from mine. From picking me at bus stop, his small talk made me feel comfortable. His place is clean and well maintained. 
Prior to massage, Gavin explained his massage steps and also tried to understand my problem and expectation. However, he didn’t reduce his massage time with this small chat and in fact his massage itself exceeded 90 minutes.
During the massage, Gavin checked a few times whether the pressure is okay. Also, whether the Aircon is okay. His techniques are very good and can feel he has passion in massage and also well trained. His pressure is just nice and hit the correct spots.
After massage, as my place is quite near, I told him I don’t need any shower and he was nicely wiping my legs with wet tissue to remove excess oil. He didn’t rush you and when I went to living room, Gavin provided my a glass of warm water.
Gavin used good quality oil and and he’s generous of using the oil on the body to ensure muscle relaxation. I can feel the skin got softer after the massage. I had a good night sleep last night.
Overall experience was very good and highly recommended. He has a good personality and will make you feel comfortable. Certainly I will come again. 

Edited by Easternguy

On 3/26/2021 at 8:56 AM, Easternguy said:

Last night, I met Gavin for first time and really glad  to find him especially his place is only a few bus stop away from mine. From picking me at bus stop, his small talk made me feel comfortable. His place is clean and well maintained. 
Prior to massage, Gavin explained his massage steps and also tried to understand my problem and expectation. However, he didn’t reduce his massage time with this small chat and in fact his massage itself exceeded 90 minutes.
During the massage, Gavin checked a few times whether the pressure is okay. Also, whether the Aircon is okay. His techniques are very good and can feel he has passion in massage and also well trained. His pressure is just nice and hit the correct spots.
After massage, as my place is quite near, I told him I don’t need any shower and he was nicely wiping my legs with wet tissue to remove excess oil. He didn’t rush you and when I went to living room, Gavin provided my a glass of warm water.
Gavin used good quality oil and and he’s generous of using the oil on the body to ensure muscle relaxation. I can feel the skin got softer after the massage. I had a good night sleep last night.
Overall experience was very good and highly recommended. He has a good personality and will make you feel comfortable. Certainly I will come again. 

Actually I've been meaning to try Gavin. But i think i will give him a miss. Just so dubious to have a "client" with a mint new BW account praising the massage session or masseuse.

3 hours ago, randomuse said:

Actually I've been meaning to try Gavin. But i think i will give him a miss. Just so dubious to have a "client" with a mint new BW account praising the massage session or masseuse.

You are entitled to your views, but please use your brain, not your chest, before you randomly single me out and attack my integrity and insult my client. 

I’ve always despised members who create phantom accounts to self-promote their business here, and would never stoop to that level.

As my intergrity has been called into question with your malicious comment, I’ve reported your post. 

2 hours ago, agog said:

You are entitled to your views, but please use your brain, not your chest, before you randomly single me out and attack my integrity and insult my client. 

I’ve always despised members who create phantom accounts to self-promote their business here, and would never stoop to that level.

As my intergrity has been called into question with your malicious comment, I’ve reported your post. 

Just for clarification, yes I got to know Gavin through BW without having the account. After the massage, I feel Gavin deserved to get the good review so I created BW account to leave the review for him. 

On 3/27/2021 at 6:49 PM, agog said:

Sure, go ahead and report my post. I'm sure the mod would see that i did not "randomly single" you out. And why would I do that? I'm not your competitor. And your action of reporting me would not change a thing for me especially since I had my fair share of going to terrible masseuses who have glowing feedback of their skills in the forum. Perhaps it's really a coincidence that Easternguy felt a strong need to create an account to give you a glowing feedback. Good for you and I apologise if it was a genuine feedback given by your client. But like I said, it wouldn't change a thing for me. He has no track record in the forum and he used a newly created account. So it actually changed my mind for me. That's all.

On 3/24/2021 at 12:09 PM, Je3 said:

Had a great massage from Gavin last week. It was in the morning and he was very accommodating. At first Gavin was surprised to see how tall and big sized I am, but he did not turn me away. In fact he was more concerned about my level of comfort, on the massage table, in his immaculate room. The whole house is nicely done and extremely clean. The room that he uses for his massage comes with an attached bathroom and Balinese spa music plays in the background. Gavin is very welcoming, polite and friendly. He checks that you are ok with his pressure, air-con and any other nitty gritty stuff that could otherwise affect the experience. Despite my big body frame and his relatively smaller size next to me, I had one of the best massages ever. My advice to other stocky guys would be to let Gavin know about it so that he is prepared. To Gavin, thank you so much! I highly recommend his services. All the best with your business Gavin. 🙏🏽

Thanks much @Je3for your valuable feedback and support. 

On 3/26/2021 at 8:56 AM, Easternguy said:

Many thanks @Easternguyfor your patronage and review. I look forward to your next visit. 

Truly appreciate the posts by Easternguy (so that a genuine review could be accorded to the massuer Gavin); by randomuse (so that some level of alert on possible fake reviews could be highlighted); by Gavin to clarify his position. Glad that all three of you have exercised professionalism and not let genuine concerns by all parties descend into endless rounds of verbal sparring, of name calling and labelling. 

Perhaps it's time now for randomuse and I to try Gavin's massage so we could offer another 2 reviews that's fair and objective too?

Edited by yuquidam

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

Anymore recent reviews/feedback on Gavin's massage service?

I patronised Gavin once,  just before COVID (early 2020), so this is not so recent and I don’t recall all the details.

I do remember that he was very friendly and provided info patiently on how to get to his place (and yes he was at the bus stop too). As for the massage, I recall that it was definitely a decent one, and was a mix of Swedish and firm strokes. His place was also nicely done up with proper massage bed and amenities.

i did not revisit as his place was a little too way out for me.. and also no longer home massage-hopping to try far flung places..

Post Responsibly 

It's been more than two years since I first started advertising my services in BW.  Special thanks to BW and co for giving me a platform to do so, gratis.

The first page of my thread would have given you an idea of how bumpy a start I had. Barely a week into my opening, a salty member openly disparaged me and asked others to avoid my services - all because he felt snubbed. Another joined in the fray and criticised me twice for being "unprofessional". The moderator had to step in to cool the heat. But all of them got away with it, unscathed.

I felt defeated, but decided to plough on despite the initial setback. Fuelled by my enthusiasm and patience, I soon found my footing, thanks to the support of my small circle of clients. 

During this period, I've observed the goings-on in the massage folder, and I'm aware of the existence of skulduggery. I don't condone such dishonesty, but I just want to mind my own business.

I was to be disappointed again last weekend when a member betrayed his biases and questioned the authenticity of my client's review and in so doing, eroded my integrity. My client felt aggrieved but agreed to come out to defend his review.

My appeal to anyone who wants to make any accusatory posts against me and/or my clients is, be prepared to come forward to show proof and substantiate your claims. Better still, report a post if you think it looks shady or suspect.

I have zero tolerance for online personal attacks and cyberbullying. And I have no respect for masseurs who use multiple accounts to put up bogus reviews and "like" their own posts to make themselves look good.

Have a little care what you post on my thread. It has a bearing on my business. Please do so responsibly. 

Gavin

Edited by agog

Pick your favourite scent from my curated list of essential oils, at no extra charge, when you book. There's also the option of having your massage oil unscented. Open daily 12nn to 9pm (last appointment)

1. Detoxifying Lemongrass    (Sweet, lemon)                      :  Stress relief, reduces body aches
2. Relaxing Lavender              (Floral, herbal)                      :  Treats insomnia, eases muscle soreness
3. Calming Bergamot             (Spicy, citrus)                        :  Helps depression, lessens body aches
4. Fragrant Geranium             (Fresh, sweet & rose-like)    : Treats depression, balances hormones
5. Romantic Ylang Ylang        (Sweet, floral)                       : Treats depression, erotic aphrodisiac
6. Energising May Chang       (Sweet, citrus)                      : Uplifting, relieves fatigue & tired muscles
7. Cleansing Eucalyptus         (Fresh, camphor)                  : Clears the head, revitalises skin
8. Refreshing Citronella         (Grassy, lemon, floral)          : Alleviates anxiety, facilitates digestion

mbs.jpg

Edited by agog

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed my massage by Gavin thoroughly.  Gavin uses high quality pressed oil that smells divine (I chose bergamot).  His skills are on par with those found at high end spas – very professional, calming and relaxing.  Certainly one of the best massages that I've experienced anywhere.  Unlike most therapists, he takes the time to find out in detail your preferences prior to the start of the massage, and makes sure he applies the right amount of pressure throughout the session.  His place is conveniently located 2 bus stops away from Tanah Merah MRT station.  He has the whole apartment to himself so there is no disturbance at all – very nice ambience.  I look forward to visiting Gavin again soon.

On 4/21/2021 at 8:39 PM, The Nerves said:

Enjoyed my massage by Gavin thoroughly.  Gavin uses high quality pressed oil that smells divine (I chose bergamot).  His skills are on par with those found at high end spas – very professional, calming and relaxing.  Certainly one of the best massages that I've experienced anywhere.  Unlike most therapists, he takes the time to find out in detail your preferences prior to the start of the massage, and makes sure he applies the right amount of pressure throughout the session.  His place is conveniently located 2 bus stops away from Tanah Merah MRT station.  He has the whole apartment to himself so there is no disturbance at all – very nice ambience.  I look forward to visiting Gavin again soon.

Thanks v much @The Nerves for your generous review and support. I look forward to your return visit. 

Feeling rather tired and crazy stiff shoulders, I went on a masseur searching this morning and found Gavin. Decided to give it a try since it's pretty near to my house.  

Gavin is a friendly and thoughtful person. Before the massage, he informed me know how to get to his place in details. 

Before the massage, he provided the range of essential oils to choose and I can tell you he takes pride in the quality of his oils. My skin is supple and didn't feel very oily even though I don't shower after the massage, he did recommend not to shower right after massage.

He also do a quick consultation with me about my troubled area, concerns and expectations, which is really cool. He check in with me on his strength and room temperature periodically especially when I move a little or other small movements, haha. 

What I specially like about him and his place is the cleaniness and hygiene. His place is well kept and the towels smell fresh. What blew me away was that he cleaned my feet before starting the massage (totally my pet peeve and not many masseurs does that), and he sanitized his hand before touching my head and face.

The massage itself is relaxing and nicely performed for me, pretty much targeted all my areas and I think he went beyond 90 mins. This is very subjective so you gotta try it yourself if you like his techniques and massage. 

Payment is no frill since he takes cash and paynow. ;)

Good job Gavin and thank you! Stay safe and happy. 

On 4/29/2021 at 8:20 PM, Iamkai said:

Feeling rather tired and crazy stiff shoulders, I went on a masseur searching this morning and found Gavin. Decided to give it a try since it's pretty near to my house.  

Gavin is a friendly and thoughtful person. Before the massage, he informed me know how to get to his place in details. 

Before the massage, he provided the range of essential oils to choose and I can tell you he takes pride in the quality of his oils. My skin is supple and didn't feel very oily even though I don't shower after the massage, he did recommend not to shower right after massage.

He also do a quick consultation with me about my troubled area, concerns and expectations, which is really cool. He check in with me on his strength and room temperature periodically especially when I move a little or other small movements, haha. 

What I specially like about him and his place is the cleaniness and hygiene. His place is well kept and the towels smell fresh. What blew me away was that he cleaned my feet before starting the massage (totally my pet peeve and not many masseurs does that), and he sanitized his hand before touching my head and face.

The massage itself is relaxing and nicely performed for me, pretty much targeted all my areas and I think he went beyond 90 mins. This is very subjective so you gotta try it yourself if you like his techniques and massage. 

Payment is no frill since he takes cash and paynow. ;)

Good job Gavin and thank you! Stay safe and happy. 

Special thanks to @Iamkai for your kind review and affirmation. Looking forward to serving you again later this week! 

Aromatherapy is an complementary therapy that I offer in my session. This is done by diffusing an essential oil in the treatment room and also the addition of a few drops of your favourite scent to the massage oil to be applied directly to your skin.  Popular choices include lavender, lemongrass, bergamot and geranium. Each has its distinct scent and healing properties but all have the common goal of helping to improve your health and elevate your mood.  Open daily 12nn to 9pm (last appointment)

flo.jpg

Getting a Massage between Sun, 16 May and Sun, 13 Jun 2021 

In line with the tighter safety measures announced by MTF under Phase 2(Heightened Alert), I'll cap the number of appointments to two a day. Mask-wearing is also compulsory during your visit.
For the record, I've completed my Covid-19 vaccination in April 2021.

2021年5月16日到2021年6月13日之间接受按摩治疗

为了配合MTF在第二阶段宣布的更严格的安全措施,我将限制预约的人数为每天两个。按摩期间也必须戴口罩。

我也已经在2021年4月完成了Covid-19疫苗接种。

Edited by agog

The following MTF safety management guidelines will apply until Sun, 13 June 2021:

1. Mask-wearing is mandatory during your visit

2. Only two sessions will be conducted daily

Additional safety measures and hygiene practices include:

1. Disposable oilproof sheets are used

2. Fresh batch of oil is prepared for each new client

3. No burning of toxic scented candles

4. Massage table and pillow are disinfected after every session

5. Sanitiser is available

I've also been vaccinated against Covid-19.

For bookings and enquiries:

Line @atticle

Telegram @cgavin

mask.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, Wolf_Boy said:

Had a wonderful massage by Gavin today. Really thoughtful guy and super patient.

Love his mix of Swedish massage and acupressure touches.

I bet I’m gonna sleep super well later tonight. 

Once again, thanks Gavin! 

Thanks much @Wolf_Boy for your kind review and support. It's heartening to know that you loved the session. 

On 5/30/2021 at 11:19 AM, Derrick 12345 said:

Had a great session with Gavin recently as well. Thoughtful and sensitive to my needs as usual (not my first time!) I mentioned that my lower back needed more attention and Gavin took the time to focus more on it.

Really recommend everyone to give him a try :)

Sincere thanks to @Derrick 12345 for your regular visits and shoutout. It's been a pleasure serving you.

On 6/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Tried Gavin again yesterday, I really enjoyed your touch, very comfy and settled!

He's not particular about his timing, thanks! Good personality, hygiene.

Place is clean and good ambience. 

Will visit again. 😊

Many thanks @gstringuy26 for your repeat visits and kind review. I look forward to seeing again soon.

Just had a session with Gevin. It was my first time going to a home based massage and I really enjoyed the environment. The massage was fantastic! How ever I do apologise for not letting him know what a big and tall 'boy'  I am, more surface area than usual... He takes time to explain things and the oil was non greasy and felt good. Thanks! Will definitely come back again for the ylang ylang next!

Edited by Trvy

I had a small window of time and tried my luck to book Gavin for a session.  Despite the short notice, Gavin accepted my booking.  He gave very clear instruction on how to reach the bus stop outside his apartment and personally brought me to his apartment from the bus stop.

Gavin asked if i have any injuries and areas where he should pay more attention.  He also explained the process to the massage.

His strength was good for me and he constantly checked if i am ok with the pressure.  One thing that i really like is the sheet used to cover me.  It provided warmth to me throughout the session. 

Massage was soothing and at one point, i almost fell asleep.

The massage oil used was of good grade and it doesnt feel greasy after the session.

Gavin is definitely not a time watcher.  At the end of the session, it was way past the 1.5hr mark.

It was a great session with his warm palms.  Thank you Gavin for the excellent service.  I hope i have time to visit again.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:47 PM, Trvy said:

Just had a session with Gevin. It was my first time going to a home based massage and I really enjoyed the environment. The massage was fantastic! How ever I do apologise for not letting him know what a big and tall 'boy'  I am, more surface area than usual... He takes time to explain things and the oil was non greasy and felt good. Thanks! Will definitely come back again for the ylang ylang next!

Thanks so much @Trvy for using my service for your first visit. I appreciate your kind review and look forward to your follow-up visit.

On 6/18/2021 at 6:28 PM, Big daddy said:

I had a small window of time and tried my luck to book Gavin for a session.  Despite the short notice, Gavin accepted my booking.  He gave very clear instruction on how to reach the bus stop outside his apartment and personally brought me to his apartment from the bus stop.

Gavin asked if i have any injuries and areas where he should pay more attention.  He also explained the process to the massage.

His strength was good for me and he constantly checked if i am ok with the pressure.  One thing that i really like is the sheet used to cover me.  It provided warmth to me throughout the session. 

Massage was soothing and at one point, i almost fell asleep.

The massage oil used was of good grade and it doesnt feel greasy after the session.

Gavin is definitely not a time watcher.  At the end of the session, it was way past the 1.5hr mark.

It was a great session with his warm palms.  Thank you Gavin for the excellent service.  I hope i have time to visit again.

Heartfelt thanks to @Big daddy for taking time to pen me a review. It was a pleasure having you and I look forward to your next visit. 

• 2 weeks later...

AMP up your wellness experience with a personal scrub & shower. Recommended as a prelude to a massage, a body scrub removes dead skin cells, improves blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin through exfoliation.

* Scrub ingredients include 100% natural walnut shell powder and naturally sourced apricot extract

* * This is an optional add-on service and only available upon request 

scrub.jpg

Edited by agog

I have been to several massage sessions. Be it commercial or home based. Sports, Tuina or even sensual massage, tried them all. Some were good others better left forgotten!

That's the reason I am picky (most of the times) as I prefer heavy to mid pressure for my massages. Since it's been a while I have my massage, decided to try Gavin's massage last Friday after reading glowing reviews.

Overall he did not disappoint. Tried the quick scrub which could be improved further. The cold pressed ylang ylang oil did wonders! There's a combination of soft & hard pressure. It hits the spot where it needs to. Everything meets my requirements.

The ONLY thing that I wish for is to remove the "wedding veil" from the face. I just do not like having a cloth over my face. Perhaps an eye mask will do. I am not sure if others like it but I do not. 

Recommended indeed and will give a 4 out of 5. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 9:39 AM, luq2me said:

I have been to several massage sessions. Be it commercial or home based. Sports, Tuina or even sensual massage, tried them all. Some were good others better left forgotten!

That's the reason I am picky (most of the times) as I prefer heavy to mid pressure for my massages. Since it's been a while I have my massage, decided to try Gavin's massage last Friday after reading glowing reviews.

Overall he did not disappoint. Tried the quick scrub which could be improved further. The cold pressed ylang ylang oil did wonders! There's a combination of soft & hard pressure. It hits the spot where it needs to. Everything meets my requirements.

The ONLY thing that I wish for is to remove the "wedding veil" from the face. I just do not like having a cloth over my face. Perhaps an eye mask will do. I am not sure if others like it but I do not. 

Recommended indeed and will give a 4 out of 5. 

Thank you @luq2me for coming by to show your support. I appreciate your review and feedback and hope to welcome you back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Covid fatigue is real, and it has made self-care now more important than ever. Remember to take time out to give your body a rest. Try a therapeutic massage to reduce your physical strains and mental exhaustion. It also provides an opportunity for your body to enter a state of deep relaxation and renewal. 

Open daily 12nn to 9pm (last appointment)

Home-based service @Simpang Bedok (Tanah Merah station)

Free parking

Yellow.jpg

Telegram Gavin around evening for slots availability after my rowing and needed a good massage for my lower back and shoulder.  Thankfully, Gavin obliged and an arrangement was made.  Surprisingly, he remembered who I am, considering my last patronage was 2 years ago due to my expat overseas and my discontinuation of “line” app usage.

Gavin started off with offering some water, which I declined as I am overly hydrated after my sports.  He proceeded with asking for my expectations about the massage and the areas to focus on.  I opted for a scrub and oil massage as at times, a man just need some pampering.  A range of oil was proposed and recommended base on essential needs but I just opt for the known choice which is lavender for relaxation. 

Had my scrub done on a bath tub, Gavin does performed the scrub diligently throughout the body, before rinsing and washing off the “dead” skins, leaving my body ready for the massage oil. 

The massage was done on a proper massage table, with smoothing music in an air-conditioned room.  The strength was good, extra attention was given to my lower back and shoulder since that was my expectation.  There was a moment when I dose off, only to be awakened when it has ended.  Gavin didn’t rush me off the massage table but allow me to take a rest before getting ready to leave.

It was a great massage experience.  Totally worth my patronage after 2 years and will be back for more if schedule permits.  Thank you Gavin and of course for the tea tarik after the massage.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:40 PM, paddle_up said:

Telegram Gavin around evening for slots availability after my rowing and needed a good massage for my lower back and shoulder.  Thankfully, Gavin obliged and an arrangement was made.  Surprisingly, he remembered who I am, considering my last patronage was 2 years ago due to my expat overseas and my discontinuation of “line” app usage.

Gavin started off with offering some water, which I declined as I am overly hydrated after my sports.  He proceeded with asking for my expectations about the massage and the areas to focus on.  I opted for a scrub and oil massage as at times, a man just need some pampering.  A range of oil was proposed and recommended base on essential needs but I just opt for the known choice which is lavender for relaxation. 

Had my scrub done on a bath tub, Gavin does performed the scrub diligently throughout the body, before rinsing and washing off the “dead” skins, leaving my body ready for the massage oil. 

The massage was done on a proper massage table, with smoothing music in an air-conditioned room.  The strength was good, extra attention was given to my lower back and shoulder since that was my expectation.  There was a moment when I dose off, only to be awakened when it has ended.  Gavin didn’t rush me off the massage table but allow me to take a rest before getting ready to leave.

It was a great massage experience.  Totally worth my patronage after 2 years and will be back for more if schedule permits.  Thank you Gavin and of course for the tea tarik after the massage.

Big thanks @paddle_up for your continued support and review update. Very happy to meet up again after a long hiatus, and grateful that you still remember me. I look forward to your next visit.

• agog changed the title to Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah