Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

Was supposed to have my session on Friday night however due to unforeseen circumstances reschedule to yesterday Saturday night instead. Thank God there's available slot! 

The first massage was an introduction to me who Gavin is. Since I am comfortable with him, decided to come for a 2nd session. This time, completely calming, healing and nurturing session. The scrub was good. It was thoroughly done.  

As for the massage, since I told him I have pain on my back & shoulder due to prolong sitting working from home, he did the pressure points massage! It was great and I feel the weight has lifted off my shoulders. Gavin went in depth to help minimize further pain - talking me through stretching techniques! Attention to details is what Gavin does best! 

Will I come back for the 3rd session? Well of course! Also, I do not have to don the "wedding veil" like I did in the 1st session! I felt liberated having the dim orange light on my face! :P 

On 7/31/2021 at 8:00 PM, babyric said:

Had an appointment with Gavin this afternoon for body scrub & massage. Although I have a stubborn body with very stiff shoulder, Gavin still managed to loosen up as much as he can. I felt alot better and unlock after the session. Thanks Gavin. 

Thank you @babyric for your visit and review. I'm glad to be of help. I look forward to serving you again soon. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:26 AM, Mc2002 said:

Had a 90 minutes massage and body scrub with Gavin on Friday. I usually prefer stronger massages but with the combination of medium strength to soft touches it was very relaxing. Dozed off a few times. Thank u Gavin. Will see you Soo.

Many thanks @Mc2002 for your faith in me. You were a great guy to work with, and I appreciate your visit and review. I look forward to your next visit later this week. 

On 8/1/2021 at 6:38 PM, luq2me said:

Was supposed to have my session on Friday night however due to unforeseen circumstances reschedule to yesterday Saturday night instead. Thank God there's available slot! 

The first massage was an introduction to me who Gavin is. Since I am comfortable with him, decided to come for a 2nd session. This time, completely calming, healing and nurturing session. The scrub was good. It was thoroughly done.  

As for the massage, since I told him I have pain on my back & shoulder due to prolong sitting working from home, he did the pressure points massage! It was great and I feel the weight has lifted off my shoulders. Gavin went in depth to help minimize further pain - talking me through stretching techniques! Attention to details is what Gavin does best! 

Will I come back for the 3rd session? Well of course! Also, I do not have to don the "wedding veil" like I did in the 1st session! I felt liberated having the dim orange light on my face! :P

Thanks so much @luq2me once again for your return visit and prompt review update. I'm glad the session worked for you and you're happy with the results. I look forward to welcoming you back a third time! 

REVISED RATE

Please note that I am revising my rate for massage with immediate effect (90 minutes $90). Price for express scrub and shower remains unchanged. Thank you all for your continued support. 

HAPPY SG56!

Give your overworked body a much needed tune-up this holiday. Choose either a *restorative full body oil massage, or one that's bundled with a **rejuvenating scrub & shower.

* Cold pressed (organic) massage oil & spa grade botanical pure essential oils are used for massage.

** Luscious apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder is used for body exfoliation.

retreat.jpg

Sorry for my last review as was busy the whole week.

had made an appointment with him on last Tuesday, he was prompt, professional in guiding the way to his house. Very polite in explaining the massage details and last but not last the patience level he has when I Pm him I will be late.

love your massage and will be booking with you soon, very soon

skill - 9/10

ambience- 9/10

Value - 10/10

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Gavin was helpful and attentive throughout the entire process. We had a pleasant conversation before starting to better understand where I needed attention during the massage. 

Decided to try the scrub and did not regret it. A deep cleanse really helped my skin soak in the wonderful lavender essential oil that Gavin when massaging.

I could tell that Gavin has professional massage experience because of his masterful and systematic strokes. Really felt so relaxed after the massage.

Thanks Gavin!

On 8/10/2021 at 9:06 PM, Rokym said:

Sorry for my last review as was busy the whole week.

had made an appointment with him on last Tuesday, he was prompt, professional in guiding the way to his house. Very polite in explaining the massage details and last but not last the patience level he has when I Pm him I will be late.

love your massage and will be booking with you soon, very soon

skill - 9/10

ambience- 9/10

Value - 10/10

Thank you so much @Rokym for your review and ranking. Appreciate you coming by two weeks in a row to show your support. I look forward to your next visit. 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:12 PM, Togepi said:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Gavin was helpful and attentive throughout the entire process. We had a pleasant conversation before starting to better understand where I needed attention during the massage. 

Decided to try the scrub and did not regret it. A deep cleanse really helped my skin soak in the wonderful lavender essential oil that Gavin when massaging.

I could tell that Gavin has professional massage experience because of his masterful and systematic strokes. Really felt so relaxed after the massage.

Thanks Gavin!

Thanks very much @Togepi for your review and shoutout. Grateful that you chose to visit me to give yourself a treat on your special month. I look forward to serving you again soon.

On 8/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, Hungtall said:

Tried the massage. Very professional and nice gentleman who took time to explain the process. Massage good to extent I dozed off. Will definitely visit even though at east 

Thanks much @Hungtall for your kind review. It was great finally meeting you in person, and I'm glad you liked the session. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Swedish massage uses a series of long strokes in light to medium pressure to ease surface tension and stimulate circulation in the muscles. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish massage can be both relaxing and energising.

Lomi Lomi massage focuses on long, seamless strokes that glide from one part of the body to another. It soothes the mind while easing tension in the muscles. The rhythmic and repetitive movements allow you to fully relax.

Acupressure works by targeting the body's imbalances and applying pressure on acupoints in the body to release qi and restore balance and vitality.

nh (1).jpg

Aromatherapy Massage offers one of the best forms of stress management. It relaxes muscles and increases circulation, resulting in a reduction of stress-related pains. By bringing your body close to its optimal balance, it enables you to regain your energy and enjoy immediate relaxation.

PS: There's a cap of 2 appointments daily until 21 Nov

f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally after sometime managed to book slot with Gavin today

Hi is very professional massuer with complete combination of swidish n pressure strength despite of my big size body, Gavin managed to unknot my tight muscle.

Very attentivre to details n he check if the pressure is ok and systematic strokes. Generous in timing although i book 90 minutes it took longer.
Really felt so relaxed after the massage.

Will definitely go back to him

Highly recommended 

Thanks Gavin!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 9:12 PM, sgmarriedman said:

Finally after sometime managed to book slot with Gavin today

Hi is very professional massuer with complete combination of swidish n pressure strength despite of my big size body, Gavin managed to unknot my tight muscle.

Very attentivre to details n he check if the pressure is ok and systematic strokes. Generous in timing although i book 90 minutes it took longer.
Really felt so relaxed after the massage.

Will definitely go back to him

Highly recommended 

Thanks Gavin!

Thanks v much @sgmarriedman for your visit and generous review. I hope to welcome you back soon. 

Revitalise your mind and body with an *exfoliating and cleansing scrub followed by a **full body aromatherapy massage

* Luscious apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder is used for body exfoliation

** Cold pressed (organic) massage oil and spa grade botanical pure essential oils are used for massage

u.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Gavin for the first time today. Thank you for being accommodating in seeing me earlier than planned. 

I think that Gavin was extremely professional and attentive, making sure that the pressure and even the room temperature was just right. The place was very easy to locate, clean and well kept. I know that I'll be back for more appointments in the future! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 3:20 PM, benzz said:

Visited Gavin for the first time today. Thank you for being accommodating in seeing me earlier than planned. 

I think that Gavin was extremely professional and attentive, making sure that the pressure and even the room temperature was just right. The place was very easy to locate, clean and well kept. I know that I'll be back for more appointments in the future! 

Big thanks @benzz for your recent visit and kind review. I look forward to your follow-up visit. 

• 3 weeks later...

So this is Christmas and what have you done?

Another year over, a new one just begun

And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun

The near and the dear one

The old and the young

A very Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year

Let's hope it's a good one

Without any fear  

- John Lennon

k.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whether you are looking to relax, alleviate pain or just escape from your daily grind, there's nothing better than an invigorating private rubdown to take care of your needs. Discover too the healing properties of essential oils to help optimise your overall health and well-being.

x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

恭喜恭喜!祝大家生龙活虎,虎年兴旺!

Wishing all a bountiful year of the tiger!

I remain open for bookings if you need a touch of good fortune and a stroke of good luck.

Telegram @cgavin

Line @atticle

DM me in BW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 3:11 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Had a session with Gavin and here's my review of my experience.

Timing: definitely not a clock watcher, customer focused.

Massage: Medium strength, firm massage. Managed to untie knots around my shoulder and lower back resulted from long hours of sitting and WFH. Sensual at times. Done on proper massage bed. Good massage oil used, body didn't feel oily after wipe down.

Ambience: room dimly lit, soft music playing in the background, aroma from massage oil is good.

One of the better home based masseur that I've tried, hope you can stay true to what you want to do, put down/ignore all negativity from others, and enjoy!

Thanks so much @NeitherHereNorThere for your visit and kind review. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish massage uses a series of long strokes in light to medium pressure to ease surface tension and stimulate circulation in the muscles. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish massage can be both relaxing and energising.

Lomi Lomi massage focuses on long, seamless strokes that glide from one part of the body to another. It soothes the mind while easing tension in the muscles. The rhythmic and repetitive movements allow you to fully relax.

Acupressure works by targeting the body's imbalances and applying pressure on acupoints in the body to release qi and restore balance and vitality. 

Aromatherapy massage combines the power of pure botanical essential oils with massage therapy to harmonise and promote the health of mind, body and spirit.

e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Disengage yourself from the stresses of daily life and indulge your senses with a *total body aromatherapy massage, and energise your bath experience with a **pre-massage personal scrub and shower.

*  Therapeutic grade cold pressed (organic) massage oil and botanical pure essential oils are used for massage.

** Luscious apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder is used for body exfoliation.

Open daily 12nn to last appointment at 9pm

Easy access from Tanah Merah station

Free parking

i.jpg

Had a session with Gavin. He does only 1 and a half hour session and only takes 2 appointments a day. 

But his session lasts longer than 1 half hour.  (Like ~~~ 😆😆😆)

He will give you a few options of oils and ask you which oil you like to try.  If you do not know which to choose he will let you smell some samples. 

Before massage he will also ask which area you need to focus on / injuries to avoid. 

During massage he will target the back longer so you can upfront tell him if he's too long. 

Overall massage is great and I like the ambience and his fusion style. He also advice me not to shower after massage for around 2 hours so give you guys a heads up. 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:34 PM, Kimochi said:

Had a session with Gavin. He does only 1 and a half hour session and only takes 2 appointments a day. 

But his session lasts longer than 1 half hour.  (Like ~~~ 😆😆😆)

He will give you a few options of oils and ask you which oil you like to try.  If you do not know which to choose he will let you smell some samples. 

Before massage he will also ask which area you need to focus on / injuries to avoid. 

During massage he will target the back longer so you can upfront tell him if he's too long. 

Overall massage is great and I like the ambience and his fusion style. He also advice me not to shower after massage for around 2 hours so give you guys a heads up. 

Thanks so much @Kimochi for the surprise visit and kind review. It was great meeting you in person. I look forward to your continued support. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today marks a liberating milestone in our Covid-19 journey, with the lifting of most SMM which have hobbled our lives for the past 2 years. But guys, let's not throw caution to the wind. Continue to be wise, use commonsense and exercise social responsibility.

Hygiene is sacrosanct in the wellness industry. In my session, you will continue to enjoy your therapy in a safe and hygienic environment. To avoid cross-contamination,  all massage and essential oils are blended separately for each unique client.

9.jpg

Booked my first massage with Gavin a few weeks ago, as a few reviewers have mentioned there was no rush in the massage and it lasted longer than 1.5 hours.

Gavin was very polite, going through patiently all my questions. He spend a bit of time working on areas I have issue with and the massage was overall very relaxing.

I will be going back soon, and will recommend people to try out his massage. 👍🏼

On 4/30/2022 at 2:04 PM, BlackWhiteGrey said:

Booked my first massage with Gavin a few weeks ago, as a few reviewers have mentioned there was no rush in the massage and it lasted longer than 1.5 hours.

Gavin was very polite, going through patiently all my questions. He spend a bit of time working on areas I have issue with and the massage was overall very relaxing.

I will be going back soon, and will recommend people to try out his massage. 👍🏼

Big thanks @BlackWhiteGrey for your repeat visits and shoutout. It was a pleasure having you, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The scorching heat calls for a cool body scrub and shower. Exfoliate and cleanse with refreshing apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder. Then enjoy a moment of reset for the mind, body and spirit with a relaxing session of aromatherapy massage, where only the finest products go on your skin - spa grade cold pressed massage oil and pure plant-based essential oils. And you get to pick your favourite scent from my curated list of essential oils at no extra charge.

e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling a little out of balance with aches and pains getting in the way? Find your balance and relax those cares away with a personal full body aromatherapy massage. And to level up the sensory experience, bundle it with a pre-massage body scrub and shower.

5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 6:25 PM, speedoswim said:

Back to Gavin for a nice relaxing scrub and massage! Weather has been super hot so a scrub helps to cool down and clean before the message. Fell asleep immediately when the massage session started.

Great relaxation and pampering from Gavin! Much needed 😊

Thanks v much @speedoswim for your regular visits and kind review. Always a pleasure serving you. See you around soon.

Swedish massage uses a series of long strokes in light to medium pressure to ease surface tension and stimulate circulation in the muscles. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish massage can be both relaxing and energising.

Lomi Lomi massage focuses on long, seamless strokes that glide from one part of the body to another. It soothes the mind while easing tension in the muscles. The rhythmic and repetitive movements allow you to fully relax.

Acupressure works by targeting the body's imbalances and applying pressure on acupoints in the body to release qi and restore balance and vitality. 

Aromatherapy massage combines the power of pure botanical essential oils with massage therapy to harmonise and promote the health of mind, body and spirit.

w.jpg

• agog changed the title to Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah