Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

Fatigue and tiredness can be treated effectively with the help of essential oil. Essential oils work by boosting energy level, uplifting moods and refreshing the senses. Top choices which I carry include peppermint, geranium, eucalyptus, lavender and bergamot. Some of these oils help overcome tiredness, while others ensure a more restful sleep, which can eliminate fatigue over the longer term. 

e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Taking a break from time to time is essential to keep stress levels in check. Extended periods of stress can take a toll on your physical and mental well-being. Give yourself a massage break to allow your brain and body a chance to reset, restore and cope with the stresses of daily life. 

*Sincere apologies to those who have not been able to secure a slot earlier this month as I took time off for my  personal work. I'm now back and ready to roll, so keep those bookings coming. Thank you.

ok.jpg

Getting a massage is a great way to tune out the world, distance yourself from the daily demands, and allow your mind to switch off, de-focus and unwind while the body gets pampered.

Aromatherapy massage, using pure botanical essential oils*, offers one of the best forms of stress management. It relaxes muscles and increases circulation, resulting in a reduction of stress-related aches and pains. By bringing your body close to its optimal balance, you regain your energy, experience an emotional release and enjoy immediate relaxation.

*You will be invited to pick your favourite essential oil from my curated list when you book - at no extra charge. 

s.jpg

Tried Gavin out. Service and place were good. Skill wise, he's definitely better than other self professed "self taught" masseuses. I used to go to Hawk, Harrison and their likes for their skills, so I really can't accept unskilled masseuses. I also actually enjoyed our conversation. Would I go back again? Definitely. 

On 7/23/2022 at 9:04 AM, randomuse said:

Tried Gavin out. Service and place were good. Skill wise, he's definitely better than other self professed "self taught" masseuses. I used to go to Hawk, Harrison and their likes for their skills, so I really can't accept unskilled masseuses. I also actually enjoyed our conversation. Would I go back again? Definitely. 

Agreed! Others like Harrison, healing hands, revive and great escape are serious in their business and professional! Hate to waste money and time on sub standard ones.

On 7/23/2022 at 9:04 AM, randomuse said:

Thanks v much @randomuse for taking a leap of faith and trying me out, and I appreciate your kind review. Hope to see you around soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Gavin. He is a very sweet person. He came down to pick me up with an umbrella when it was raining. 
Gavin’s place is very neat, clean and tidy.. I almost feel that I am in a hotel when I was using the toilet.

Gavin’s massage is Swedish and acupressure style. He was very attentive to details and made me feel very pampered. Overall I like his massage!

On 8/8/2022 at 3:42 PM, Kenzo745 said:

Visited Gavin. He is a very sweet person. He came down to pick me up with an umbrella when it was raining. 
Gavin’s place is very neat, clean and tidy.. I almost feel that I am in a hotel when I was using the toilet.

Gavin’s massage is Swedish and acupressure style. He was very attentive to details and made me feel very pampered. Overall I like his massage!

Thanks so much  @Kenzo745 for your visit and kind review. Hope to see you around again.

Went for a massage this morning and it was great :)

Even though gavin dun usually do massage in the morning but he make an exception for me. The procedure was well explained and Gavin was conscious of ensuring that the temperature and pressure was just right for me.  

Really had a relaxing massage before heading out for work! Good Job Gavin 😃

On 8/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, luckyboy90 said:

Went for a massage this morning and it was great :)

Even though gavin dun usually do massage in the morning but he make an exception for me. The procedure was well explained and Gavin was conscious of ensuring that the temperature and pressure was just right for me.  

Really had a relaxing massage before heading out for work! Good Job Gavin 😃

Kind thanks to @luckyboy90 for your prompt review and shoutout. It was a pleasure having you. See you around soon. 

went for massage over the weekend. he is professional and strict about punctuality. ensured that i was comfortable and type of oil to be used. it was relaxing to the point i dozed off. understanding masseur that although i was short of cash, trusted that i will pay the next time. Do ensure that you bring the right amount in cash. Thanks gavin. 

Be energised by the therapeutic power of touch. There's nothing like an intimate oil massage designed to stimulate pressure points, increase circulation and reduce muscle soreness.  The blending of aromatherapy oils and tranquil music also brings about a soothing and deeply relaxing experience. And to up the indulgence quotient, be pampered with a personal body scrub and shower.

i.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 9:24 PM, lonelybuddy said:

Late post:

Another amazing massage session with Gavin. he is professional and makes customer comfortable. It was relaxing and soothing massage. I loved it again. Thanks Gavin

Thanks much @lonelybuddyfor your repeat visit and kind review. Hope to see you soon. 

Visited Gavin again, as he is one whom I can relax my body comfortably under his skillful hands.  Body was aching after crossfit, Gavin gave a good scrub, making my body clean and smooth, followed by a good massage focusing on my lower back and shoulders.  There is quite a lot of pampering from him such as washing my bod due to scrub and toweling dry and keep certain parts of my body warm while other parts are being massaged. 

Thank you Gavin for the great massage and of course the dinner chat after that.  Stay cheerful till we meet again soon.  Cheers.  

On 9/27/2022 at 12:27 PM, paddle_up said:

Visited Gavin again, as he is one whom I can relax my body comfortably under his skillful hands.  Body was aching after crossfit, Gavin gave a good scrub, making my body clean and smooth, followed by a good massage focusing on my lower back and shoulders.  There is quite a lot of pampering from him such as washing my bod due to scrub and toweling dry and keep certain parts of my body warm while other parts are being massaged. 

Thank you Gavin for the great massage and of course the dinner chat after that.  Stay cheerful till we meet again soon.  Cheers.  

For relaxation and soft press, yea Gavin the choice. For pain strong pressure is Merson!

On 9/27/2022 at 12:27 PM, paddle_up said:

Super grateful to @paddle_up for your kind review and continued support. It's always been a pleasure serving you. And thanks so much for the delish post-session dinner treat and company!

Release the stress in your body through an invigorating and restorative massage that incorporates a range of techniques from light, soothing pressure to deep tissue relief

MENU & RATES

Full Body Aromatherapy Massage

[includes Swedish, Lomi Lomi, acupressure and sports massage]

90 minutes $90

Body Scrub & Shower

15 minutes $20

VENUE

Simpang Bedok

[near Tanah Merah station]

Free parking 

BOOKING

Telegram @cgavin

Line @atticle

DM me in BW

• 2 weeks later...

Absolute session of relaxation and pampering. Gavin is detailed and knowledgeable, enquiring about your personal needs for a tailored massage experience. I really enjoyed my appointment and time really flew by - a testament to his great skills.

Kudos to Gavin and look forward to loosening up more with my next session with him.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:14 PM, whiskers said:

Absolute session of relaxation and pampering. Gavin is detailed and knowledgeable, enquiring about your personal needs for a tailored massage experience. I really enjoyed my appointment and time really flew by - a testament to his great skills.

Kudos to Gavin and look forward to loosening up more with my next session with him.

Many thanks @whiskers for your visit and kind review. See you soon.

• agog changed the title to Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Give your overworked body a much needed tune-up this holiday season. Choose either a *restorative full body aromatherapy massage, or one that's bundled with a **rejuvenating scrub and shower. 

*Cold pressed (organic) massage oil and botanical pure essential oils are used for massage.

**Lucious apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder is used for body exfoliation.

Daily 12nn to last appointment @9pm

Easy access from Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gavin wishes all good tidings of cheer and joy this holiday season!

And a big hearty thank you to all my clients and friends for your trust, encouragement & support in 2022.

yy.jpg

Edited by agog

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Gavin's massage today. The body scrub is awesome. The essential oil looks and smells expensive. He can customize and mix 2 or 3 oils to make it more aromatic. The massage is so relaxing that i almost fell asleep. We started earlier yet the session ended later. Thanks Gavin for the extra time!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 12:06 AM, viczon said:

I tried Gavin's massage today. The body scrub is awesome. The essential oil looks and smells expensive. He can customize and mix 2 or 3 oils to make it more aromatic. The massage is so relaxing that i almost fell asleep. We started earlier yet the session ended later. Thanks Gavin for the extra time!

Many thanks @viczon for your visit and prompt review. Glad to know you enjoyed the session. See you soon!

Everyone loves the joy and excitement of the festive season, but we also know all the hullabaloo can cause stress, anxiety and depression. Beat the holiday blues with an exfoliating and cleansing scrub followed by a relaxing acupressure and aromatherapy full body massage.

Business as usual except Sun, 22 Jan 2023.

Gavin wishes all a year of abundance, prosperity and success.  祝大家兔年幸福安康! 好运连连!

p.jpg

first & foremost thank you Gavin for the last minute request for a massage on the 2nd day of CNY. thought he be taking a day or two off but boy was i lucky. 

it was raining. weather is cool & nice; most appropriate for a massage rubdown. last visited him in Aug'22. 

did not disappoint me. as usual put me at ease and release all the tension & knots. what's new this time around is the incorporation of sports massage which i LOVE! 

being a an avid runner and am used to sports massage as well, i am thankful for this added bonus to the massage session.

disclaimer: sports massage it's not for everybody!

for me the more pressure incorporated on my whole body the more i like it. 

once again thank you for your time and see you next time around.

On 1/18/2023 at 10:57 PM, 84369 said:

Thank you Gavin for the wonderfully relaxing  massage. Your attention to detail and the use of high quality massage oil has made the session a truly memorable one. 

Many thanks  @84369 for your visit and kind review.  Glad to know the session worked for you.  I look forward to serving you again.

On 1/24/2023 at 4:42 PM, luq2me said:

first & foremost thank you Gavin for the last minute request for a massage on the 2nd day of CNY. thought he be taking a day or two off but boy was i lucky. 

it was raining. weather is cool & nice; most appropriate for a massage rubdown. last visited him in Aug'22. 

did not disappoint me. as usual put me at ease and release all the tension & knots. what's new this time around is the incorporation of sports massage which i LOVE! 

being a an avid runner and am used to sports massage as well, i am thankful for this added bonus to the massage session.

disclaimer: sports massage it's not for everybody!

for me the more pressure incorporated on my whole body the more i like it. 

once again thank you for your time and see you next time around.

Thank you once again @luq2me for your continued trust and support. I appreciate your generous review. It's always been a pleasure serving you. 

Managed to get a slot with Gavin, went for the scrub followed by massage.

Scrub was a good experience, with Gavin carefully ensuring that different parts of the body were covered and the skin felt smooth and refreshed thereafter.

The massage was mostly a relaxing affair, with Gavin paying attention to details such as ensuring the right temperature, the suitable pressure and of course, wonderful ambience. My shoulders and back were full of knots but Gavin managed to release them one by one patiently. 
Certainly a great session! He doesn’t count the minutes and was always concerned about whether he was applying the right pressure.
Will find an opportunity for a return session! :)

On 2/2/2023 at 1:38 AM, Footy_chap said:

Managed to get a slot with Gavin, went for the scrub followed by massage.

Scrub was a good experience, with Gavin carefully ensuring that different parts of the body were covered and the skin felt smooth and refreshed thereafter.

The massage was mostly a relaxing affair, with Gavin paying attention to details such as ensuring the right temperature, the suitable pressure and of course, wonderful ambience. My shoulders and back were full of knots but Gavin managed to release them one by one patiently. 
Certainly a great session! He doesn’t count the minutes and was always concerned about whether he was applying the right pressure.
Will find an opportunity for a return session! :)

Thanks very much @Footy_chap for your support.  So glad to see you again.  I appreciate your kind review and generous hongbao. Can't wait to serve you again for your next session. 

On 2/7/2023 at 11:37 PM, 84369 said:

2nd visit in 2 weeks and Gavin did not disappoint. Time flies by when you are with Gavin and he strives to make each experience a personalised one. 

From the choice of oil to the type of music, his attention to detail is what sets him apart from the others.

Thank you! 

Thanks a bunch @84369 for your review and keen support. I'm flattered by your repeat visits within a short space of time, and I look forward to serving you again soon. 

Experience a holistic massage where different touch techniques are applied to provide relaxation and restoration by manipulating the skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. And literally feel the difference where only professional spa-grade products - cold pressed massage oil and botanical pure essential oils - are used.

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first session with Gavin earlier after reading the positive reviews here. He gave very clear instructions on how to get to his place. I was given an option to choose the different types of essential oils and i went for lemongrass. I really enjoyed the massage and i specifically indicated my problem areas (lower back and shoulders) and Gavin really paid attention to that. Will definitely return again next time. Thanks Gavin.

Went to Gavin  many days ago. Here is my review.
As it was my first time there Gavin was very attentive. He will explain the things that he will do and why he does it. He is attentive to the pressure he applies and pays attention to the areas concerning the client. Personally I like the long and soothing stokes which make you relax. Very professional. Highly recommended