Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

On 3/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, LeanToned said:

I had my first session with Gavin earlier after reading the positive reviews here. He gave very clear instructions on how to get to his place. I was given an option to choose the different types of essential oils and i went for lemongrass. I really enjoyed the massage and i specifically indicated my problem areas (lower back and shoulders) and Gavin really paid attention to that. Will definitely return again next time. Thanks Gavin.

Thank you @LeanToned for your visit and prompt review. It was a joy working with you, and I look forward to your next visit.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:29 AM, nitricjs said:

Went to Gavin  many days ago. Here is my review.
As it was my first time there Gavin was very attentive. He will explain the things that he will do and why he does it. He is attentive to the pressure he applies and pays attention to the areas concerning the client. Personally I like the long and soothing stokes which make you relax. Very professional. Highly recommended

Grateful to @nitricjs for taking a long ride from home to visit me. And thank you so much for your encouraging review. I'm looking forward to seeing you again later this week. 

And also many kind thanks to @whitefuck for your stamp of approval. I hope to see you soon. 

Make time for the simple pleasures in life, and take joy in the small things. Treat yourself to a refreshing body scrub and shower that polishes and softens your skin. Then enjoy a moment of reset for the mind, body and spirit with an acupressure and aromatherapy massage, where only the finest products go on your skin - spa grade cold pressed massage oil and pure plant-based essential oils. And you get to choose your favourite essential oil from a curated list at no extra cost.

Daily 12nn to last slot @9pm

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

3.jpg

Few sensory experiences rival a full body massage for relaxation and stress relief. Reap the many benefits of this natural healing practice of soothing rubs and presses with acupoint applications, and start feeling the easing of muscle stiffness and tension.

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

f.jpg

First time visit Gavin. The place was nice and easy to access if you drive.

Scrub was thorough and every inch was covered.

Massage was nice and took him more than 90mins to complete the session. Not a time-watcher.

On 3/24/2023 at 9:15 AM, BlackberryT said:

Gavin is very thoughtful. He gives very clear instructions on how to arrive at his place.

He is customer oriented.  Great experience.

Thank you @BlackberryT for your visit and feedback. See you around. 

On 3/28/2023 at 9:13 PM, whiskers said:

Had a follow up session with Gavin awhile back. Enjoyable experience once again - never go wrong with his techniques.

Many thanks @whiskers for your repeat visit and kind review.  Hope to see you again soon.

On 3/30/2023 at 3:44 PM, Airwave8831 said:

First time visit Gavin. The place was nice and easy to access if you drive.

Scrub was thorough and every inch was covered.

Massage was nice and took him more than 90mins to complete the session. Not a time-watcher.

Thanks v much @Airwave8831 for trying me out, and I appreciate your kind review. Hope to serve you again soon.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:03 AM, 84369 said:

Third time’s a charm!

yet another relaxing session with Gavin. He tries his best to accommodate despite my last minute reservation. yet he never rushes but always make sure you are comfortable and well take care of. 

Thanks so much @84369 for your regular visits, and I appreciate your kind review. See you around for the next session.

Immerse yourself in a holistic multi-technique massage designed to expel fatigue, daily stresses and muscle tension. And then delight your senses and enhance your mood with the enveloping aromas of your favourite essential oils in aromatherapy.

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

-.jpg

Do you know what goes on your skin in a massage or scrub? Always find out what products are used by your masseur. If in doubt, ask and clarify.

Massage

Regular clients would know that I often emphasise the importance of using the right grade of massage oil. Cold pressed oils retain all their nutrients and have no chemicals added in the extraction process, ensuring the purest quality natural oils. They are food grade oils of the highest quality available, which explains why they cost significantly more. They are not stretched with mineral oils to make them cheaper. Pure cold pressed oils are golden in colour and are thick luxurious oils that nourish and moisturise the skin. Stretched oils, on the other hand, are thin and watery in texture and clog your pores. As oils applied on the skin are absorbed into the body, it makes good sense to use only organic oils that contain pure and natural ingredients.

Aromatherapy

Plant-based pure essential oils are blended with the base oil for use in massage. And what's aromatherapy without choices? In my session, you get to pick your favourite scent/s, from perennial favourites like lemongrass and lavender to geranium, may chang, ylang ylang, ginger, eucalyptus, bergamot and peppermint.

Body Scrub

Polish, hydrate and nourish your skin with divinely scented pomegranate scrub containing shea butter. Or deep clean to uncover smooth and supple skin with luscious apricot scrub containing natural walnut shell powder.

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

Telegram @cgavin

WhatsApp 96861778

Unwind after a long day and enjoy immediate relaxation with an invigorating and restorative massage that incorporates a range of techniques from light, soothing pressure to deep tissue relief. And with the muggy weather upon us again, there is no better time than now to indulge in a cool body scrub to exfoliate, hydrate and nourish your skin.

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

Untitled design.jpg

Went to Gavin's for a scrub + massage on Friday and really enjoyed it! To the point that I almost fell asleep twice after feeling relaxed.

Gavin slipped in a few techniques of sports massage as well which was very helpful for my thighs and back which were aching from the gym sessions earlier in the week.

He also takes the time to explain everything beforehand and checks on you throughout the 90mins. 

Overall enjoyed the experience and would recommend if anyone was looking to try him out. This is my second time back!

On 4/24/2023 at 12:56 PM, ssshutterbuggg said:

Went to Gavin's for a scrub + massage on Friday and really enjoyed it! To the point that I almost fell asleep twice after feeling relaxed.

Gavin slipped in a few techniques of sports massage as well which was very helpful for my thighs and back which were aching from the gym sessions earlier in the week.

He also takes the time to explain everything beforehand and checks on you throughout the 90mins. 

Overall enjoyed the experience and would recommend if anyone was looking to try him out. This is my second time back!

Thank you so much @ssshutterbuggg for your review and shoutout. What a surprise to see you again. Hope to serve you again when you're back in town. 

Relaxing the body is key to an effective therapeutic massage. To achieve relaxation of the physical body, your mind must relax and let go. To control your breath is to control your mind. Take a slow, deep and complete breath. Learn to relax the mind, and the body will follow.

Easy access from Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

=.jpg

Massages are a healing salve that soothes the senses, eases muscle soreness and cultivates calm. They also trigger the release of happy hormones that make you feel good during and after the session. The incorporation of aromatherapy takes you further on a journey of discovery that reconnects mind, body and spirit.

s.jpg

Went for a scrub and massage session with Gavin today.

Apartment is beside Simpang Bedok. Gavin kindly arranged for parking within the accommodation.

Massage was done in bedroom on a massage bed. He used a mixture of Swedish and Sports Massage techniques. It was light to medium strength, which was just nice for me. Gavin checked on the strength and would adjust if required.

Can let him know if you prefer to chat during massage or not have conversation. He is accommodative to client’s preference.

One of the better masseurs in Tanah Merah / Simei area. 

On 5/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, SgChn1984 said:

Went for a scrub and massage session with Gavin today.

Apartment is beside Simpang Bedok. Gavin kindly arranged for parking within the accommodation.

Massage was done in bedroom on a massage bed. He used a mixture of Swedish and Sports Massage techniques. It was light to medium strength, which was just nice for me. Gavin checked on the strength and would adjust if required.

Can let him know if you prefer to chat during massage or not have conversation. He is accommodative to client’s preference.

One of the better masseurs in Tanah Merah / Simei area. 

Thanks so much  @SgChn1984 for your affirmation and prompt review. It was nice interacting with you. Hope to see you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a session arranged with Gavin. He was happy to schedule a session on short notice.

Can't recommend him enough. He will tailor his massage based on which area you want to focus on or avoid. He will also ask for your expectations before starting. 

The scrub was done well as he covers every part of your body. As for the massage, he takes an effort to check that it is not too hard or soft, which is good for me as I don't like too much pressure. Really loosens your tense muscles. He constantly checks that you are comfortable, and is open to your feedback.

Overall, he makes you feel relaxed. Will definitely visit again if I can.

On 5/29/2023 at 4:53 PM, Kersley Chong said:

Last minute arranged with Gavin for a scrub and massage session. 

He is friendly and will check if the pressure are all good during the session👍🏻 Overall the session was relaxing and relief my shoulder pain, super on point

Definitely will going back again if I going nearby bedok/simei area

Thank you  @Kersley Chong for your visit and prompt review. I'm glad the session helped solve your shoulder issue.  Hope to see you around.

On 5/30/2023 at 7:14 PM, tixon42477 said:

Had a session arranged with Gavin. He was happy to schedule a session on short notice.

Can't recommend him enough. He will tailor his massage based on which area you want to focus on or avoid. He will also ask for your expectations before starting. 

The scrub was done well as he covers every part of your body. As for the massage, he takes an effort to check that it is not too hard or soft, which is good for me as I don't like too much pressure. Really loosens your tense muscles. He constantly checks that you are comfortable, and is open to your feedback.

Overall, he makes you feel relaxed. Will definitely visit again if I can.

Many thanks @tixon42477 for your visit and encouraging review. Hope to see you again soon.

On 6/1/2023 at 6:00 AM, ted74 said:

Had a session with gavin last night. Massage was great, good strength and nice strokes carried out. Gavin is friendly guy with great attitude , serious in his service.

Thanks very much @ted74 for your visit and support. I appreciate your prompt and generous review. Hope to serve you again soon. 

Recently went gavin’s massage. Personally it was my first time trying home based massage and gavin made the experience super smooth and comfortable. He explained everything very clearly, from getting to his place and the type of massages that he is going to perform. Gavin was very detailed and meticulous in his massage, can totally see he is sincere and passionate in his work. Personally after reading the reviews from others, his massages are very relaxing yet firm which i am looking for. Would really recommend gavin to everyone!

On 6/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, omo said:

Not one who normally write but must applaude service i got from Gavin. I ask for a 'different' experience and he indeed provided more than i expected. Thks Gav and sure will be back regular....

Many thanks  @omo for your repeat visit, review and support. Hope to see you around soon. 

On 6/7/2023 at 11:56 PM, keithoneu said:

One of the best masseur in the business. Awesome massage! Thank you Gavin! 

Thank you so much @keithoneu for the accolades. It was wonderful to touch base with you again, and I hope to see you more often in the future.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:33 PM, Zack546 said:

Recently went gavin’s massage. Personally it was my first time trying home based massage and gavin made the experience super smooth and comfortable. He explained everything very clearly, from getting to his place and the type of massages that he is going to perform. Gavin was very detailed and meticulous in his massage, can totally see he is sincere and passionate in his work. Personally after reading the reviews from others, his massages are very relaxing yet firm which i am looking for. Would really recommend gavin to everyone!

Many kind thanks @Zack546 for choosing me for your maiden home-based massage experience. I appreciate your encouraging review and shoutout. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Recently went to Gavin for a massage session after reading the reviews here and I am glad that I went to him.

I was early so he did a quick survey on the type of essential oil that I may like. He gave a quick run down of what to expect during the mssage and the types of style that he would use. He also asked if there are any dislikes or region that I would be uncomfortable with.

A combination of sports and swedish (I think) styles were used. Acu-pressure combined with long strokes. He was able to soothe my tight muscles especially at my shoulder and neck regions. I am someone who will feel chilly when the air-con is switched on, so he made sure that I was well covered by the towel during the massage.

During the session, I chose to chit chat with him as he did the massage because I am a generally a curious person. We had a good conversation and Gavin was apologetic for disturbing my chance to rest and relax. If any of you want a quite session, do let Gavin know.

On 6/15/2023 at 2:59 PM, jegay said:

Recently went to Gavin for a massage session after reading the reviews here and I am glad that I went to him.

I was early so he did a quick survey on the type of essential oil that I may like. He gave a quick run down of what to expect during the mssage and the types of style that he would use. He also asked if there are any dislikes or region that I would be uncomfortable with.

A combination of sports and swedish (I think) styles were used. Acu-pressure combined with long strokes. He was able to soothe my tight muscles especially at my shoulder and neck regions. I am someone who will feel chilly when the air-con is switched on, so he made sure that I was well covered by the towel during the massage.

During the session, I chose to chit chat with him as he did the massage because I am a generally a curious person. We had a good conversation and Gavin was apologetic for disturbing my chance to rest and relax. If any of you want a quite session, do let Gavin know.

Thank you so much @jegay for taking time out to leave me a review.  I look forward to more great conversations when you next visit. 

On 6/18/2023 at 5:06 PM, whitefuck said:

Yup, personally, he is good at his work.  Can sense the passion that Gavin is into giving a good massage and experience.  i enjoyed the massage, plus the scrub is damn good, as i aint able to reach certain area of my body, he damn is detailed.  great dude.

Thank you once again @whitefuck for your kind words and continued support. Hope to see you around soon. 

Aromatherapy massage is the therapeutic pairing of two natural healing practices - massage and aromatherapy. Your skin responds to the skilled touch of the therapist and the warming presence of essential oils. At the same time, your olfactory system delights in the fragrant aromas of the oils, leaving you with a sense of instant relief and upliftment.

Free parking available

;.jpg

Today decided to book a session and was not disappointed at all.

The place is impeccable with the right ambience for a refreshing and soothing massage experience. 

Gavin is both attentive and informative during the session. 

I was delighted that I had a most enjoyable and relaxing time today. 

Keep up the good work and I look forwards to my next session in July 2023. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:33 PM, jonathan1456 said:

Today decided to book a session and was not disappointed at all.

The place is impeccable with the right ambience for a refreshing and soothing massage experience. 

Gavin is both attentive and informative during the session. 

I was delighted that I had a most enjoyable and relaxing time today. 

Keep up the good work and I look forwards to my next session in July 2023. 

Thank you @jonathan1456 for your repeat visit, and I appreciate your prompt and kind review. Hope to see you again soon.

I don't usually do reviews as I am a lazy person. As Gavin is passionate about giving good massage and service, decided to pen my review. Had a massage session (no scrub) this afternoon and here is my review:

Why I decided to try his massage

- Need massage to untie knots from gyming.

- Good price point. As I am pretty new to HBM, have been trying affordable massages first. Also, based on previous reviews by others, he is not time watcher.

- No deposit.

- Wanted to try massage with aromatherapy.

- Curious about the different oils he advertised. 

- Glowing review from others.

Review

- Before he begins, he checks in on the oils to be used. I like that the oil is high grade quality and non-sticky.

- Told him that I enjoy calf massage and he delivered. Also love the massage strokes on my shoulder blades as he help to untie the knots from my gym session today. Pretty unique strokes I must say.

- Friendly person. I am an inquisitive person and he graciously entertain my stupid questions. But if you want a quiet session, just let him know.

- Not a time watcher, I am apologetic for the time overrun. He said it is fine as long as I enjoy the massage.

- He asked if temperature is alright, water was provided before and after sessions, very clean place, periodic checks on whether the pressure is alright etc.

Overall I can feel his passion and sincerity for providing good massage and service. My body feels light after the session. Thank you Gavin for the enjoyable massage and chat! Take care.

On 7/8/2023 at 8:21 PM, privateguy said:

I don't usually do reviews as I am a lazy person. As Gavin is passionate about giving good massage and service, decided to pen my review. Had a massage session (no scrub) this afternoon and here is my review:

Why I decided to try his massage

- Need massage to untie knots from gyming.

- Good price point. As I am pretty new to HBM, have been trying affordable massages first. Also, based on previous reviews by others, he is not time watcher.

- No deposit.

- Wanted to try massage with aromatherapy.

- Curious about the different oils he advertised. 

- Glowing review from others.

Review

- Before he begins, he checks in on the oils to be used. I like that the oil is high grade quality and non-sticky.

- Told him that I enjoy calf massage and he delivered. Also love the massage strokes on my shoulder blades as he help to untie the knots from my gym session today. Pretty unique strokes I must say.

- Friendly person. I am an inquisitive person and he graciously entertain my stupid questions. But if you want a quiet session, just let him know.

- Not a time watcher, I am apologetic for the time overrun. He said it is fine as long as I enjoy the massage.

- He asked if temperature is alright, water was provided before and after sessions, very clean place, periodic checks on whether the pressure is alright etc.

Overall I can feel his passion and sincerity for providing good massage and service. My body feels light after the session. Thank you Gavin for the enjoyable massage and chat! Take care.

Many thanks @privateguy for taking time out to share your experience with the community here.  I'm glad the session worked for you, and I look forward to serving you again soon.

It's the weekend again! Disengage yourself from the stresses of daily life and indulge your senses with a multi-technique full body massage, and energise your bath experience with a pre-massage personal body scrub and shower. 

Sessions are conducted in the privacy of a hygienic home setting, and only professional therapeutic cold pressed massage oils are used. You also get to pick your personal choice of essential oils at no extra cost.

Open daily 12nn to last slot @9pm

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

x.jpg

Edited by agog

New to HBMs and I have never given reviews (actually, I don't have a BW profile till today) but given the positive experience will share here. If authenticity is in doubt, feel free to DM me, I can share records of convo, booking.

Again this review is based on my personal preferences. While I really like massages, I find most of them either too hard (tui na kind) or too intimidating (still no clue what manhood massage really is). There was a running event planned on the weekend and I wanted to have a massage after so finally took the plunge. 

I shortlisted based on 1) positive reviews and friendly masseur, 2) medium strength max, 3) price, 4) location (no more than 45 mins from my place), 5) nothing too sensual for my first HBM experience (no manhood, etc) and I ended up with Gavin.

Booked 5 days ahead and got the timing I wanted easily.

Booking and arrival process very clear - Like most reviews here pointed out, Gavin provides clear instruction.

Pre-massage, he was very patient in explaining both the process and asking about problem areas or injuries. I did the scrub too and he was super patient after he found out it's my first HBM experience to talk me through the proces to make sure I was comfortable with it. Scrub was professionally done and felt good.

Massage itself

- massage oil, cleanliness, etc all S-tier. massage bed was also comfortable. 

- Very meticulous and careful - always checking in on strength, and making sure non-worked-on areas are well-covered so I wouldn't feel too cold

- Technique - I have tried some sports massage and tui na before and while I don't think Gavin lacks the strength if you really wanted it more strong, i think the technique is a good mix of styles (I think).

- very observant too - realised my stomach was growling ...or maybe it was just too loud, and that my hamstrings and lower back were tight and my problematic areas.

I'm quite a shy and quiet person but Gavin made me feel at ease. Definitely go back now that I have found a go-to. Only downside is that location is not as near as I would like.

I have been to Gavin's massage for quite some time now and had yet to give him a review. 

He has always been very meticulous in his craft and knows the right the points to target on when doing the massage. 

You definitely walk out of the session a rejuvenated person with all the aches & pains disappearing after a session. 

Thanks Gavin for always being professional and constantly improving your craft in order to deliver better services to your clients. 

On 7/23/2023 at 2:37 PM, nerdchats said:

New to HBMs and I have never given reviews (actually, I don't have a BW profile till today) but given the positive experience will share here. If authenticity is in doubt, feel free to DM me, I can share records of convo, booking.

Again this review is based on my personal preferences. While I really like massages, I find most of them either too hard (tui na kind) or too intimidating (still no clue what manhood massage really is). There was a running event planned on the weekend and I wanted to have a massage after so finally took the plunge. 

I shortlisted based on 1) positive reviews and friendly masseur, 2) medium strength max, 3) price, 4) location (no more than 45 mins from my place), 5) nothing too sensual for my first HBM experience (no manhood, etc) and I ended up with Gavin.

Booked 5 days ahead and got the timing I wanted easily.

Booking and arrival process very clear - Like most reviews here pointed out, Gavin provides clear instruction.

Pre-massage, he was very patient in explaining both the process and asking about problem areas or injuries. I did the scrub too and he was super patient after he found out it's my first HBM experience to talk me through the proces to make sure I was comfortable with it. Scrub was professionally done and felt good.

Massage itself

- massage oil, cleanliness, etc all S-tier. massage bed was also comfortable. 

- Very meticulous and careful - always checking in on strength, and making sure non-worked-on areas are well-covered so I wouldn't feel too cold

- Technique - I have tried some sports massage and tui na before and while I don't think Gavin lacks the strength if you really wanted it more strong, i think the technique is a good mix of styles (I think).

- very observant too - realised my stomach was growling ...or maybe it was just too loud, and that my hamstrings and lower back were tight and my problematic areas.

I'm quite a shy and quiet person but Gavin made me feel at ease. Definitely go back now that I have found a go-to. Only downside is that location is not as near as I would like.

Big thanks @nerdchats for choosing my service, and I appreciate your detailed and glowing review.  See you in Aug for your next session.

On 7/23/2023 at 5:10 PM, max308767 said:

I have been to Gavin's massage for quite some time now and had yet to give him a review. 

He has always been very meticulous in his craft and knows the right the points to target on when doing the massage. 

You definitely walk out of the session a rejuvenated person with all the aches & pains disappearing after a session. 

Thanks Gavin for always being professional and constantly improving your craft in order to deliver better services to your clients. 

Kind thanks @max308767 for your numerous visits and compliments. I appreciate your support and hope to serve you again soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Planning for a revitalising getaway this short work week? Zen it out with an aroma indulgence massage and some personal pampering. Enjoy immediate relaxation and feel recharged in just 90 minutes! Or bliss out further with an irresistibly scented body scrub and shower. 

Free parking available

c.jpg

Gavin's massage is by far one of the few legit and good ones. No hanky panky. Clean environment. Very friendly and detailed masseur. Affordable pricing. He uses good quality essential oils which is very easy to clean/wash off. 

Gavin's massaging technique is so good that I felt asleep. You know you're in good hands when you can doze off in the middle of a massage. He will really focus on the areas you requested. I like that he will not rush to complete his session too. All areas were adequately covered. 

Most importantly, he gave me the assurance and privacy that most masseurs failed to do so. For instance, he will wait patiently outside his room while I shower and get changed. He will dim the lights and draw the curtain even before I take out my clothes. He will use the towel to cover any parts of the body that he is not massaging. Some masseurs don't even bother to cover you up especially when they are massaging the front. Also, he bothers to check back with me every now and then to ensure I'm feeling alright and I'm comfortable. Very professional. 

Gavin is relatively quiet during massage. But we had endless conversations after the massage. It felt as tho I have known him for years. We can legit talk about anything under the sun. And I can't believe we got really close in just one massage session.

Really appreciate Gavin for taking his time out from his busy schedule and being really accommodative, especially for the last min request. 

If you're looking for a legit massage with no nonsense, do give Gavin a try! Definitely worth your time, I kid you not. 

Gavin's massage is by far one of the few legit and good ones. No hanky panky. Clean environment. Very friendly and detailed masseur. Affordable pricing. He uses good quality essential oils which is very easy to clean/wash off. 

Gavin's massaging technique is so good that I felt asleep. You know you're in good hands when you can doze off in the middle of a massage. He will really focus on the areas you requested. I like that he will not rush to complete his session too. All areas were adequately covered. 

Most importantly, he gave me the assurance and privacy that most masseurs failed to do so. For instance, he will wait patiently outside his room while I shower and get changed. He will dim the lights and draw the curtain even before I take out my clothes. He will use the towel to cover any parts of the body that he is not massaging. Some masseurs don't even bother to cover you up especially when they are massaging the front. Also, he bothers to check back with me every now and then to ensure I'm feeling alright and I'm comfortable. Very professional. 

Gavin is relatively quiet during massage. But we had endless conversations after the massage. It felt as tho I have known him for years. We can legit talk about anything under the sun. And I can't believe we got really close in just one massage session.

Really appreciate Gavin for taking his time out from his busy schedule and being really accommodative, especially for the last min request. 

If you're looking for a legit massage with no nonsense, do give Gavin a try! Definitely worth your time, I kid you not. 

Thanks v much @ctrlzjeez for your generous review and shoutout.  It was fun talking to you, and I hope you will visit again soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eucalyptus oil is known to open airways and promote the feelings of relaxation and clear breathing, and it is ideal for creating a soothing massage experience. Its purifying properties are beneficial for the skin, and studies have shown that its use is helpful in lessening tension. 

I stock a variety of pure plant-based essential oils for your specific needs. You will be invited to pick your choice when you book, at no extra charge. However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, just let me know.

e.jpg

Lemongrass oil has a sharp refreshing citrus scent that is immediately inviting and soothing. With its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, lemongrass oil has a harmonising effect on the nervous system. It beats fatigue and exhaustion, improves circulation and reduces muscle aches and pains.

I have curated a selection of pure plant-based essential oils for your specific needs. Choose your favourite when you book - at no extra charge.  However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used. 

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

l.jpg

Bergamot oil has a zesty citrus scent with subtle floral notes and spicy undertones. It's useful for the treatment of muscle pain and spasms. When diffused, it helps with moods, promotes good sleep cycles and introduces calm. With both calming and uplifting properties, Bergamot oil can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.

I offer a selection of pure plant-based essential oils for your specific needs. Pick your favourite when you book - at no extra charge. However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only premium grade cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Near Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

b.jpg

Lavender oil is a must-have on every therapist's checklist. This miracle oil has a floral and herbaceous aroma with forest undertones that is soothing and refreshing. Ultra versatile and loaded with benefits, lavender oil calms the nerves, induces relaxation and fights insomnia. It also cleanses, detoxifies and stimulates lymphatic flow, which makes it a wonderful addition to a massage.

Aromatherapy massage offers a blissful moment of relaxation and rejuvenation. Pick your favourite scent from my curated list of pure plant-based essential oils - at no extra charge. However, if you prefer your massage oil unscented, only therapeutic grade cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

l.jpg

Geranium oil boasts a rose-like scent with green overtones. It's a natural antioxidant and it helps to balance hormones, improve blood circulation and reduce blood pressure. Studies have also shown that it's effective in treating anxiety and depression. With incredible properties for balancing mind, body and skin, Geranium is a great harmonising oil.

Aromatherapy massage is a relaxing massage therapy enhanced with essential oils. Pick your favourite scent/s from my collection of pure plant-based essential oils - at no extra charge. For those who prefer their massage oil unscented, only therapeutic grade cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

g.jpg

Visited Gavin a few days back for his massage again. Tried his body scrub for the first time and boy I love it so much. Sensual yet professionally done. Was hoping that he would focus on certain areas more tho. But overall, he did cover all the parts of the body. I must say Gavin is really very detailed. As usual, I cannot emphasize how much I like his massage. The session exceeded 90mins again, which is kinda of expected but really sorry for taking up his time when he could earn more by taking another client. Love that Gavin will not rush to complete his massage like most would. Also, mad love with his essential oils collection too. Can't wait to play around with the essential oils by mixing it next time. Thank you for always being so accommodative. Cheers! 

On 9/18/2023 at 7:51 PM, privateguy said:

Long overdue review. Had my second session with Gavin last month and also opt in for the scrub. Overall a great experience and can feel Gavin's passion to provide a good massage. Thanks Gavin!

On 9/21/2023 at 10:04 PM, ctrlzjeez said:

Visited Gavin a few days back for his massage again. Tried his body scrub for the first time and boy I love it so much. Sensual yet professionally done. Was hoping that he would focus on certain areas more tho. But overall, he did cover all the parts of the body. I must say Gavin is really very detailed. As usual, I cannot emphasize how much I like his massage. The session exceeded 90mins again, which is kinda of expected but really sorry for taking up his time when he could earn more by taking another client. Love that Gavin will not rush to complete his massage like most would. Also, mad love with his essential oils collection too. Can't wait to play around with the essential oils by mixing it next time. Thank you for always being so accommodative. Cheers! 

Many kind thanks @privateguy and @ctrlzjeez for your repeat visits and valuable feedback. It was wonderful having both of you. Hope to see you guys again soon.

This is my 2nd visit to Gavin.  The last was several years ago.  I don't remember the setup and the strokes used.  However, the moment I laid on the massage bed, the moment he explained and the moment started, all familiarity came back.  The warm bed, the caring and detailed explanation and the warm hands and firm pressure were the things I like during the 1st visit.  There is new variation to Gavin's strokes as well.  Again, not a time watcher. He ensured the completion to his routine, even though it had past the 1.5 hr Mark.  Thank you Gavin!

Had my 2nd and 3rd massages with Gavin over the last month since my muscles badly needed them from general exercise. 

Besides the consistency, I think the familiarity makes him constantly calibrate the pressure and attention to problematic areas. He is always very attentive and never rushes (in fact he always goes over the 90 mins mark). He incorporates some elements of sports massage into the routine for me. 

Definitely my go-to, despite it being quite far from my home but well worth the trip. Very professional, price point is good, and massage skills are on-point for me.