Male HQ

Review_ Derek (SensualMassage_T)

Dutchnode

I know Derek has been waiting for this, so Derek, here you go :)

Advised upfront is to add Derek to your wechat account for 2 reasons: He seems to use wechat actively so messages sent are read and responded to quickly and he posts there regularly updates on his availability and other informative posts, it is his preferred way to keep in touch with his clientèle. One thing that Derek does above all other, is to keep up to his promises, and when you book a sensual massage session, that’s exactly what you will get. If you’re by car, its easy to park in front of his premises. Derek will greet you and check what session you’re expecting. You will then get a fluffy fresh smelling towel and can take a shower. The bathroom itself is clean. Coming to the massage room, is is a small but fresh smelling room with proper airco and a stable massage table. The table is covered with a disposable paper sheet, and I know for a fact that Derek takes hygiene seriously: he wipes the table at least 3 times with disinfectant before putting on the sheet, so unless you bring the craps yourself, guaranteed bug free :) In my previous session with him I booked the tantra session; now I was curious to find out his recently announced fetish treatment. The massage itself starts with pressing the back and shoulders, and getting the knots out of the way. Derek perfectly feels if you want to chit-chat or simply want to focus on the treatment and not interested to talk – in my case the latter haha (Sorry Derek). Slowly the string massage-strokes turns into the sensual part, where his trained fingers will find the way inside of your legs, thighs and arsehole. Boy oh boy does he know how to turn you on. The fetish part is the fact that he uses his nails to caress your arse-crack with one hand, while the other hand’s nails find their way to your ball-sack, massaging and pinching your scrotum until you can’t have it no more. But Derek knows how to postpone your momento so he will turn back to strong generic strokes on your back and shoulders. In my previous session (the tantra session) he uses his body to massage you further and it gives you almost the feeling of being fucked. In the fetish massage, he uses the concept of Pain-and-Pleasure. But not to worry, the “Pain-” part is not painful at all. Derek is a master in cum-control and I think he can do a great controlled milking session. In my case, I came after the 4th or fifth time teasing without even touching my dick...IN a nutshell:

Cleanliness 10/10 – perfectly clean room, massage-bed, sheet and towel. Cleanliness Derek 10/10 he is clean! Overall experience 9/10. Will I visit again: Yes! Damage: 150RM+ for a 60 minutes in-call all experience.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.