Male HQ

Discussion on Nathan Hartono (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Shambala

naomi-yeo-2-data.jpg

15276206-naomi-yeo-1-data_0.jpg?itok=zkH

I've always felt the same about X lee and fann Wong, d lee and jacintha, s sun and her Dutch husband, even j Tay and her ex husband she met at church.

The media industry is full of closeted LGBTs, most whom will never come out....

Maybe I am just too sensitive.... 😅

I don't like the fact that they unwittingly pressurised legit LGBT people into confirming to society's expectations, like wet blankets. Or examples homophobes and people could use to lecture gay people about not following the straight path.

Guest Shambala

I also felt the queer vibes from Daniel Wu, lee hom, blackie, jay Chou, Godfrey gao, 715, Huang xiao Ming, etc.

All of them are married or attached to women. 😆

Incidentally, I felt the pressure from them to conform to society? Maybe I really feel and think too much.... 🤣

And no, I am not attracted to any of these celebrities. They are all not really my type.

Guest Shambala
On 11/17/2021 at 12:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Shambala, you need to get your gaydar fixed.

I know right. There are so many gays that mine failed to detect lol.

Where can I go to sharpen mine? Got gov.sg course where I can utilise my future skills upgrade $100 voucher?

On 11/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, Guest Shambala said:

I know right. There are so many gays that mine failed to detect lol.

Not only that, gaydar is also knowing how to detect who is NOT gay.

Guest Shambala
On 11/17/2021 at 2:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

you think too much.

Say that about me if one day I declared Zoe Tay and her husband Philip Chionh is in a sham marriage. But then again who knows? We will never know about such things. It is personal choice, private affairs.

In fact I also think TPH is not straight.

You can quote me on that. 

And no, I do not for one second think Xiaxue is lesbian! At least I can say that.

But then again, who knows. I know right. 😁🤭

met Ben Kheng a few times over the years through mutuals in the gay and media circle.

all i can say is that a lot of heavy flirting, and i FEEL like he can go both ways.

he is very intelligent, very cheeky and also very intense. 

despite all this, he still remains very outwardly christian-practising, which makes me very tempted to tempt him.

if he was not a well known person, i would have totally went for it. 

maybe he really found a girl he loves, maybe its an open arrangement, who knows.

i am looking forward to him turning more daddy honestly. daddy ben kheng. haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 11/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, Guest Shambala said:

naomi-yeo-2-data.jpg

haha, no yeah, i agree with you. this image is so telling. it actually says a lot.

- both of them are on the floor. same level, same posture = there is no masculine/feminine bullshit here, we are equals.

- the flower bouquet is also on the floor. nuff said. most girls will cradle it and use it as her fairy tale prop.

- for wedding preshoot, she is wearing CONVERSE SNEAKERS. that is a butch power move if there ever was one, sorry.

just for fun ah, don't come for me haters. if she is LGBT, she is quite cool to me.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 11/17/2021 at 3:46 PM, tomcat said:

met Ben Kheng a few times over the years through mutuals in the gay and media circle.

all i can say is that a lot of heavy flirting, and i FEEL like he can go both ways.

he is very intelligent, very cheeky and also very intense. 

despite all this, he still remains very outwardly christian-practising, which makes me very tempted to tempt him.

if he was not a well known person, i would have totally went for it. 

maybe he really found a girl he loves, maybe its an open arrangement, who knows.

i am looking forward to him turning more daddy honestly. daddy ben kheng. haha

Oh cummonnnnn they can't be they are too outwardly Christian. 🤭😁😉😝😜😋👍😄🤗😆🙄

.....right.....

On 11/17/2021 at 4:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Didn’t know so many people (and celebrities) are LGBTs …. 😱

Funny sia, according to this person, the following are gay:

Benjamin Kheng

Naomi Yeo

Christopher Lee

Fann Wong

Dick Lee (this one is correct)

Jacintha A

Stefanie Sun

Stefanie Sun's husband

Jacelyn Tay

Jacelyn Tay's ex husband

Daniel Wu

Lee Hom (still a mystery, might be bi)

Jay Chou

Blackie 黑人

Godfrey Gao

715 (still a mystery, might be bi)

Huang Xiaoming

Tay Ping Hui

I have always come across ppl with weak gaydar,

but I seldom come across someone who just anyhow say this person is gay, that person is gay LOL.

I can only say, if someone come across as attractive to you and you place more attention on that person, dun just anyhow or eventually assume that person is not straight.

Guest Shambala
On 11/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, tomcat said:

haha, no yeah, i agree with you. this image is so telling. it actually says a lot.

- both of them are on the floor. same level, same posture = there is no masculine/feminine bullshit here, we are equals.

- the flower bouquet is also on the floor. nuff said. most girls will cradle it and use it as her fairy tale prop.

- for wedding preshoot, she is wearing CONVERSE SNEAKERS. that is a butch power move if there ever was one, sorry.

just for fun ah, don't come for me haters. if she is LGBT, she is quite cool to me.

I concur. This is tertiary level media message analysis. Peeling the onion to get the hidden layers of meanings, so to speak.

They are definitely very queer looking on the surface already, even without all those layered codes. In their hearts maybe they are just that - good ole trademarked pure and lovely Christians? 🙂

I always felt Zed Lee's birthday on national day is not just mere coincidence. It felt like a total national service propaganda statement if you get what I mean ya? 🤭

On the contrary Jay Chou and his wife is the polar opposite of that gender equality shit in Kheng and Yeo. In China they have to be more obvious who wears the pants due to male chauvinism. Yet I do not for one second believe Jay Chou is a total straight man. He is a little too contrived and heavily structured in the way he present himself - like a "constrained" Christian, you get what I mean?

I believe Eason, Wang Feng, Edison and Nicholas are straight though.

But we will never know.... such private things. 

Guest Shambala
On 11/17/2021 at 5:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Funny sia, according to this person, the following are gay:

Benjamin Kheng

Naomi Yeo

Christopher Lee

Fann Wong

Dick Lee (this one is correct)

Jacintha A

Stefanie Sun

Stefanie Sun's husband

Jacelyn Tay

Jacelyn Tay's ex husband

Daniel Wu

Lee Hom (still a mystery, might be bi)

Jay Chou

Blackie 黑人

Godfrey Gao

715 (still a mystery, might be bi)

Huang Xiaoming

Tay Ping Hui

I have always come across ppl with weak gaydar,

but I seldom come across someone who just anyhow say this person is gay, that person is gay LOL.

I can only say, if someone come across as attractive to you and you place more attention on that person, dun just anyhow or eventually assume that person is not straight.

Pls don't anyhow misquote me. You can take Fann, Jacelyn and Jacintha out of that list. I certainly do not find those people on your list, attractive. Not even the men. Hell no, not even Stefanie Sun!

On 11/17/2021 at 6:11 PM, Guest Shambala said:

Pls don't anyhow misquote me. You can take Fann, Jacelyn and Jacintha out of that list. I certainly do not find those people on your list, attractive. Not even the men. Hell no, not even Stefanie Sun!

That's what you post what, wtf.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:52 PM, Guest Shambala said:

But I never say everyone in the list is gay. That's where you misquoted me, CB.

Yucks, so you are just another lao cb, delusional lao cb.

Guest Gwen = gay fwen
On 11/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, Guest guest said:

I think elvin & romeo are str8, they are just breast frenzs~

They are just bosom buddies very into each others' gym trained hard bosoms and pointy nipples. 😘

Guest Shambala
On 11/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, tomcat said:

If you read even deeper into the photo setting or mis en scene: industrial ovens. Things baking in the ovens! They are joining the factory production line for babies to boost national productivity out of patriotism? Their postures are both like waiting to take off for a race for national productivity, hence the converse sneakers instead of Cinderella's fairy tale glass slippers? 😂

No fairy tales there, honey. It's all about business and uniform industrial productivity!

Those from religious community are conservative. So they have no choice but to stay mainstream.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/18/2021 at 9:03 AM, Guest Meeneemaaneemore said:

Let's talk about Hirziiiii.

Now, is he straight or gay? I think he might be straight. He just like to 消费同志 ?

of cos straight lah

On 11/18/2021 at 11:52 AM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

NH thread derailed..

Lol

To show he is not very populat

Foreva overshadowed by BK

这个那个?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Hirzzzzyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiii
On 11/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, Guest hurhur said:

of cos straight lah

His face was damn poker face straight when he played those minas lololol ??!

Guest Happy Christian

I get the Ellen Page vibes from Naomi Yeo.

I get the Boy George vibes from Benjamin Kheng.

Guess it's all in the mind........ We can be ANYTHING in this worldddddd.... Yay!!!!!!!!!! (Christian's play dough mind moulding in progress).

Being close to God is the happiest thing on earth!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy

• 1 year later...

I just learned about the existence of Nathan Hartono.   Cute guy!  And quite likeable! And his music and singing are fine.  Not as interesting as Beethoven's "Ode to Joy",  but one can listen to it.   Gay or straight?  Why is this a big deal?  He has the right to choose whichever, whenever.  And with his looks and personality he should not have any trouble finding what he likes.  Even when he is twice his age, if he is smart.

Here is another of his "Tell it To My Face" videos:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.