Male HQ

Finnick's Deep Tissue & Sport & Sensual Massage Outcall Service

Hi All

A really great thank you to my Big Bro for all his help and guidance during the soft launch phase. And thanks to all customers for their patronage and kind words. Finnick really appreciates all the kind words that you all have for him.

The masseur (Finnick) will be under my care from now. Moving forward, we have incorporated new services and expanded our modes of communications based on customer feedback. We have also incorporated a FAQ section for customers to answer common questions and to align expectations.

Services:

·       Deep Tissue Massage

·       Sports Massage

·       Sensual Massage

Note: Sensual Massage could be requested but it is incorporated with the first two massages together during the sessions.

Price:

·       $80 per hour + $25 for transportation, If Midnight Service Cab 2 ways Outcall only*^

·       Other Add-on services listed below are negotiable with our masseur.

*Recommended to book 2 days in advance to avoid disappointments.

^Please cancel two hours in advance. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Add-on Services:

·       Personalized Bathing Services

·       Companionship Services (E.g. Outdoor Sports**, Baking, Movies etc)

·       House Cleaning

·       IPL Home Hair Removal Services**

**Please inform our allocated masseur in advance

Masseur Information:

·       23/172/61 Chinese (Speaks mainly English)

·       Line ID: finnick0007; kik ID: finnick0007; WeChat ID: finnick00007 (Modified for WeChat from finnick0007)

·       Contact Number: +65 8445 4734 (No Whatsapp)

Available Time:

·       Monday to Friday 2000 to 2145 (Last Call)

·       Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 2145

Our team members are professionally trained in the service industry. We strive to provide you with the best service at all times, respecting your privacy and provide a safe working environment for our masseur. We look forward to meeting you and we apologize for any shortcomings and welcome your feedback.

Cheers

Team, on behalf of Finnick

Q&A

Question 1: $25 for transport! So expensive, can waive or not ah?

Answer: We adopt a performance obligation-based pricing structure- which means that there is a price attached to each service. As it is an outcall service, we could only waive the charges if you are willing to transport Finnick. However, it is highly unrecommended for the return leg, especially after the massage as it would disturb your body system. Furthermore, Finnick often have to rush from one client to another (or doing late night service at 2100) using cab services, and it is frankly only able to cover part of the cost. We hope to seek your understanding.

Question 2: $80 per hour! Newbie worr? Can make it or not de?

Answer: Whilst Finnick is rather new to this industry, he has gone through vigorous training with his shifu. We also continue to send him for skill upgrading classes to improve his skills. He has also performed massages for many clients till date and has received multiple positive ratings from different customers. We also believe that this pricing structure is rather competitive in the industry. As such, we are unable to reduce the price as we have to be fair to all customers.

Question 3: I don’t have place. Can you book a hotel for me?

Answer: We understand your constraints and the need to have a peaceful and tranquil environment. We have managed to secure a discreet place in the City for clients, subjected to availability. However, all additional rental are to be borned by our clients. For clients worried about the suitability of their location, we have serviced clients in various locations, ranging from HDBs to Condos to Budget Hotels to High-End Hotels. 

Question 4: Can I be naked during the massage? Sometimes I get nervous and there might be a reaction.

Answer: Yes, you can be naked during the massage. In fact, we encourage it as we do not want to stain your clothes with the massage oil. But we are perfectly ok if you want to be in your underwear as well.

We are professional trained and understand that it is completely natural to have some reaction, especially in the inner sensitive spots. We are perfectly fine with that and do not judge customers for their natural reactions. In fact, we have towel techniques to minimize exposures to give you the best peace in mind.

Question 5: I am of a different size and a different race. Does he mind and will he run away after seeing my looks?

Answer: Of course we do not mind. We are a professional non-discriminatory service provider. In fact, we are shocked that some customers have such an experience from other masseurs. We continue to condemn racism and fat shaming at all costs and we do not associate ourselves with these practices.

However, if you have certain physical disabilities or medical conditions, we appreciate that you inform us before hand for your own safety. We give you the assurance that your information will be completely confidential on our end. This is so that our masseur would not touch the injured spots and could make a prior assessment if he is sufficiently trained to provide such massages. Afterall, massage is about relaxation and you do not want to incur a higher medical bill. Fortunately, we do not have any such experiences till date.

Question 6: Can I touch him? Can he be naked during the massage/shower?

Answer: We are flattered by your interest in Finnick. However, we are an extremely professional organization. The answer to both questions is a flat no. The subject that is getting a massage is the yourself and not Finnick. He will also be weaing a swim wear during the shower. As we value employee safety, we appreciate if you could respect Finnick at all times as it would make him extremely uncomfortable.

Question 7: Are there any additional services (L**k,S**k,F**k). I need Finnick to soothe the savage breast in me.

Answer: Once again, we are extremely flattered by your interest in Finnick. However, as mentioned, we are a professional organization. Penetrative intercourse in any form is a strict no. As we value employee safety as well as your safety, we appreciate if you could respect Finnick at all times as it would make him extremely uncomfortable.

Question 8: I love Finnick so much. Can he be my boyfriend?

Answer: Once again, we are extremely flattered by your interest in Finnick. However, as mentioned, whilst he is currently single, Finnick is very professional and we apologize that it is unlikely that we are unable to fulfil your request now or in the future (Unless you are his special one).

Question 9: Can I pay by payWave?

Answer: Unfortunately, we do not accept alternative payments other than cash.

Question 10: Could I do a last-minute booking? And can add minutes on the spot?

Answer: We would encourage you not to do last-minute booking to avoid disappointment. We also need a day in advance to manage our schedule. But feel free to try your luck in booking us last minute but we could not guarantee a slot and seek your understanding. You could also add minutes or services on the spot, subject to availability.

Question 11: Why is there a team behind Finnick?

Answer: We are helping him to handle customer enquiries and scheduling while he handles service. He is doing this as a part time job and is currently studying.

Question 12: Do I have to pay tips?

Answer: No, tips are not mandatory. However, Finnick would appreciate it very much. All tips go to the masseur.

Edited by finnick0007
Contact Change

1 hour ago, Ah Heng said:

A GV actor needed for massage business? 

Hi Ah Heng

As transparency is one of our core values (especially with charges where it is all unified and done with a Performance Obligation based model), we will make public disclosures where appropriate.

As many customers enquire if we would be getting more masseurs and express interest in 4 hands massages, we try new ways to fulfil their requests. We are also looking at an incall option. However, we are currently only in the Preliminary Phase of discussions the whole Partnership and Alliance process would take at least 2 months. We will release further disclosures regardless of the outcome. 

And for our regular customers, please be assured that we remain committed to our core values and core competencies. We will continue to focus on massage services even if the Partnership and Alliance process succeeds. Rest assured that we conduct Quality Control and Retraining for staff on a regular basis. 

In the meantime, Finnick is still available for bookings. We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays this week.  

Do note that the 1 to 1 Tour is removed as we do not want to contrave STB policies. We were made aware that illegal tour guide services contravenes the law and would abide by the regulations. 

Edited by finnick0007
Add Info

Hi All

Finnick and Team wishes you a Happy Chinese New Year and many Prosperous Returns. 

For those wanting a CNY last minute massage, We are open for bookings currently. Hope to see you soon. 

Stay tuned to our latest CNY promotions.

Contact us at:

·       Line ID: finnick0007; kik ID: finnick0007; WeChat ID: finnick00007 (Modified for WeChat from finnick0007)

·       Contact Number: +65 8445 4734 (No Whatsapp)

Cheers

Edited by finnick0007
Contact Change

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Thanks for all your feedback. We are very thankful for your support throughout the journey.

We have received some news that some customers are having trouble contacting us. Pls contact us via  

·       Line ID: finnick0007; kik ID: finnick0007; WeChat ID: finnick00007 (Modified for WeChat from finnick0007)

Thanks and regards

Edited by finnick0007

On 2/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, sexfun69 said:

Done with Finnick's massage tonight. Thumb up for someone new, service was good and attitude was decent polite. Thanks for the effort for the massage session. :)

Thanks Sir for your compliments. 

Edited by finnick0007
Update

On 3/3/2019 at 9:12 AM, mick2014 said:

Tried finnick svs yesterday,  would rate it OK as he's rather new in this line.  A pleasant &  friendly guy.  Understand he's doing it to supplement his study.  Give him a try. 

Hi All

Thank you Sir for your compliments. And we wish to thank all customers that booked us over the weekend for your support. We would also like to apologize to those customers whom have contacted us but due to limited slots, we were unable to fulfil your needs. Our promotion terms have also change for the upcoming week. 

FAQ Section still holds and Finnick is still available for outcall bookings. We strive to provide you with the best service at all times, respecting your privacy and provide a safe working environment for our masseur. We look forward to meeting you and we apologize for any shortcomings and welcome your feedback.

Question 13: Why do we adopt such a weird pricing model and not a total price model?

Answer: The first reason is transparency for each service plus add-ons. Some customers feedback that some places masseurs charge a different price at based on your looks and/or race. To prevent any disputes or misunderstandings, we have adopt such a pricing structure. 

The second reason is that we want to cater to the masses like a budget airline. For price-sensitive clients, you could have an enjoyable experience with the massage itself. However, you could have an enjoyable premium experience with additional services when you feel like being pampered. Rather than pushing clients to take on full packages where we force sell you services, you get to cherry pick things that you enjoy. 

The third reason is due to internal business control.

Thanks and regards

Edited by finnick0007
Promo ended.

Hi All

Want to pamper yourself over the weekend? 

Slots are limited. Hope to see you soon. 

Edited by finnick0007

I tried Finnick's massage recently. He is a young, local, chinese boy. Tanned and cute, with a friendly disposition and personality. 

More importantly, the massage was firm and strong and consistently so, with him checking occasionally if it was ok. I was happy because he was able to relieve my sore muscles quite well.

On the whole, a very good and nice experience. I don't mind engaging his services again in future.

Just finished my massage with Chris and Finnick. Both are young and Chinese. Chris gym fit while Finnick the cute type. Service and attitude good. 

4 hands massage ok and they will check if you are fine with the strokes. You could request a change of stroke position in the middle as well. 

Thank you for the massage. And I heard Chris is going back le after this. All the best. 

On 3/11/2019 at 9:31 PM, benyap210976 said:

It was an AWESOME experience for me last Saturday evening. The 4-hands Massage was very WELL DONE. Throughout the session, i was so RELAX. I will definitely recommend you guys to try it out yourself.....ONCE AGAIN....FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!

On 3/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, konosuba said:

I tried Finnick's massage recently. He is a young, local, chinese boy. Tanned and cute, with a friendly disposition and personality. 

More importantly, the massage was firm and strong and consistently so, with him checking occasionally if it was ok. I was happy because he was able to relieve my sore muscles quite well.

On the whole, a very good and nice experience. I don't mind engaging his services again in future.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:23 PM, gayishboy said:

Just finished my massage with Chris and Finnick. Both are young and Chinese. Chris gym fit while Finnick the cute type. Service and attitude good. 

4 hands massage ok and they will check if you are fine with the strokes. You could request a change of stroke position in the middle as well. 

Thank you for the massage. And I heard Chris is going back le after this. All the best. 

Hi All

Thanks for your response during the weekend. 4 hands massage is no longer available currently as Chris has left the country.

@benyap210976 Thanks for your review but slightly exaggerated. >.< Later customers expect a lot from Finnick and Chris when they still new and then get disappointed. But really glad that you enjoyed it. 

In the meanwhile, Finnick is still available for outcalls and the charges are at 80/hr plus 25 for transport. There are no increase in prices. Add ons are also at the same price as stated above. 

Cheers

Edited by finnick0007

Hi All

As part of our promise to offer our clients, we have sent our boy Finnick for continuous upgrading. We would like to announce that our boy has graduated from Lawrence "Intimate Massage" workshop held on 16 March 2019. As such, we would be offering sensual massages in our package. However, while the massage is able to heighten your senses, we still do not provide any additional services as stated clearly in the FAQ. Offering sensual massage is also not an endorsement for you to touch the boy. As we value employee safety, we appreciate if you could respect Finnick at all times as it would make him extremely uncomfortable.

However, do note that we have not steered away from our core competency of deep tissue massage and sports massage. We remain committed to striving towards offering the best massage to our clients. 

Cheers

Edited by finnick0007

On 3/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, ttthjjh said:

Hi finnick,

For incall, do I need to prepare my bed so that the massage oils will not ruin my sheets? Or would the masseuse be bringing lining sheets?  (sorry if it's a stupid question) :-O

Hi TTThjjh

For outcall at your place, you would have to prepare your bed to that the massage oil will not ruin your sheets. However, we utilize a massage oil that is of a rather high quality. 

For incall in hotels that are organized by us (not available currently, will inform clients when we organize an upcoming one), we often provide the towels.

For outcall at the rented places (City available, AMK in a week time), they will also provide the towels. 

So really depends on the arrangement. 

Thanks and regards

Edited by finnick0007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Friends

Feeling tired? Book Finnick over the weekend for a relaxing journey. 

We are also running a promotion- Korean body scrub plus bath for $25 (Original Price: $80). Rejuvenate your skin NOW!!!

Massage @ $80 per hr plus $25 for transport

Note That Massage hours have been modified too.

·       Monday to Friday 2000 to 2145 (Last Call)

·       Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 2145

Other hours are subjected to availability and additional transportation charges. 

Promotion is as following (Only valid for 90 min and above): 

Top up 25 dollars for bath (Original Price $50)

Top up 15 dollars for heat therapy (Original Price $30) 

See you soon. 

Cheers

Team, on behalf of Finnick

Edited by finnick0007

• 4 weeks later...

Finnick has earn my respect for his work. Please help him by showing your support for him. If you are truly into real massage. If you expect sexual things from him, i suggest you can forget the intention as he is making an honest living. He displayed good massage techniques towards customer like me and constantly show his care and concern for the applied pressure. Used to have issue with my leg problem, but after his massage, i felt light on my legs. Thank you finnick. Will book for you again ok. Hehehe. 

23 hours ago, Fadhz said:

Finnick has earn my respect for his work. Please help him by showing your support for him. If you are truly into real massage. If you expect sexual things from him, i suggest you can forget the intention as he is making an honest living. He displayed good massage techniques towards customer like me and constantly show his care and concern for the applied pressure. Used to have issue with my leg problem, but after his massage, i felt light on my legs. Thank you finnick. Will book for you again ok. Hehehe. 

Hi Fadhz

Thanks for the compliments. Finnick appreciates it a lot. Glad that he has improved a lot since starting. 

Cheers

Hi Friends

Sorry for the long hiatus as Finnick was out of service for sometime. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS HE IS BACK. 

Services are as follow:

·       Deep Tissue Massage

·       Sensual Massage

·       Sports Massage

Note: Sensual Massage could be requested but it is incorporated with the first two massages together during the sessions.

Price:

·       $80 per hour + $25 for transportation, If Midnight Service Cab 2 ways Outcall only*^

·       Other Add-on services listed below are negotiable with our masseur.

Add-on Services:

·       Personalized Bathing Services for $25 (Original Price: $50)

·       Korean body scrub for $25 (Original Price: $50)

·       Heat Paste Treatment for $15 (Original Price: $30)

Other services:

·       Companionship Services (E.g. Outdoor Sports**, Baking, Movies etc)

·       House Cleaning

·       IPL Home Hair Removal Services**

Available Time:

·       Monday to Friday 2000 to 2145 (Last Call)

·       Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 2145

Other hours are subjected to availability and additional transportation charges. 

See you soon. 

Cheers

Edited by finnick0007

Hi Friends

Sorry for the long hiatus as Finnick was out of service for sometime. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS HE IS BACK. 

Services are as follow:

·       Deep Tissue Massage

·       Sensual Massage

·       Sports Massage

Note: Sensual Massage could be requested but it is incorporated with the first two massages together during the sessions.

Price:

·       $80 per hour + $25 for transportation, If Midnight Service Cab 2 ways Outcall only*^

·       Other Add-on services listed below are negotiable with our masseur.

Add-on Services:

·       Personalized Bathing Services for $25 (Original Price: $50)

·       Korean body scrub for $25 (Original Price: $50)

·       Heat Paste Treatment for $15 (Original Price: $30)

Other services:

·       Companionship Services (E.g. Outdoor Sports**, Baking, Movies etc)

·       House Cleaning

·       IPL Home Hair Removal Services**

Available Time:

·       Monday to Friday 2000 to 2145 (Last Call)

·       Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 2145

See you soon. 

Cheers

Edited by finnick0007

Hi All

Thanks for your constant support through the months. We have been receiving many queries recently about the companionship services (Probably because it's holiday time) and many customers have been asking what is the expectation like.

Do note that all companionship services are customized for individual needs. We have received many varied request. A taste of potential offerings is as follow:

1) Netflix and chill
2) Dinner and Talking
3) Bars and KTV
4) Shopping 
5) Massage and relaxation and bath scrub

6) Sports and outdoor companionship. In gym or swimming pool or rock climbing or muay thai. 

7) Yatching and water sports

And many others....

Contact us to get more information. 

·       Contact Number: +65 8445 4734 (No Whatsapp)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Friends

Happy Chinese New Year. In lieu of the upcoming public holiday, we are extending our hours on Saturday to Monday. 

See you soon. 

Cheers

Hi All

As part of our CSR responsibility and in the interest of the community, in light of the Wuhan virus, we have decided to suspend massages services as at 26 January 2020 2300pm. We will release updates when we are back. 

This is in view of the 92 suspected cases in Singapore as of 2040pm 26 January 2020 based on Channel News Asia. Stay safe and please practice proper hygiene to safeguard ourselves and the community. 

Regards

Edited by finnick0007

• 1 month later...

Hi All

We have been receiving some enquiries recently. And given popular demand, we will be beginning a soft opening. However, as safety is our priority, all customers have to undergo temperature checks and declare their travel itenary as well as whether they are under any quarantine orders/leave of absence prior to the session. 

In the event that you are having a fever or symptoms, we will NOT proceed with the massage and you will be liable for damages. 

We will only open up a limited number of slots per day. Hence , we appreciate your understanding as we are only partial opened at this time. 

Thanks and regards

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Sir

We have received some enquiries recently. We will be reopening for limited services on 19 June 2020. 

We are doing STRICTLY OUTCALL. NOTE THAT ALL HOTELS HAVE STRICT ENTRY PROCEDURES AND IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE THEM DURING THIS PERIOD. 

As we anticipate a increase in demand, kindly book us one day in advance. We cannot guarantee any adhoc appointment. 

We have also adjusted some price list due to the enhanced measures. 

Price List: 
Massage/Companionship services @ 80 per hr plus 25 for transport

Addons: 
25 for bath
25 for korean scrub

Hope to see you soon. Stay safe. 

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...