Male HQ

Q: How do you deal with heartbreak?

Guest QuestionsToAsk

Virtualize him and say.

I m sorry that I love u. 

Please forgive me.

Thank u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

There is no immediate remedies, let time heal you.

Some would take a short time while others might take a longer period to get over it.

Talk to your close friend(s)/family, and engage yourself with your favourite activities (yes, do avoid those that reminds you of him indeed).

Stay strong!

In order to get better and find inner peace again, you should cry youself out over an odd number of days, usually three, five or seven days. Those in honeymoon stages, probably have to carry out the mandatory 7x7=49days to nurse yr broken heart. 

While crying, do remember to gather everything that can remind you of him and burn them at the stroke of midnight on the 3rd day. 

一不做二不休, must also write down his name on a piece of paper doll cutout, stick a pin through his heart & head, then chant  3x"我得不到的,别人也休想得到你的人跟心" 

Last but not least, must find a big ttee and bury the paperdoll under its shade...make sure to find a spot where its shadow will always cast over it 让他永不见光.

Edited by Truth

Guest Breaking News
7 hours ago, Guest QuestionsToAsk said:

Woke up with a heavy heart today.

Jerk off, and go back to sleep again. You will be just fine.  Eat healthy, don't get heart attack as it is more serious than heart break.

it's ok to give to give yourself to feel sad over a failed relationship. I took 2 months to get over mine last time.

But you need to get out of it after that. Otherwise, you will go into downward spiral and get trapped in a viscous cycle.   

To get out of it, do things that you have control with. Eg. your hobbies

Hope it helps.

19 hours ago, Guest QuestionsToAsk said:

You didn't specify what broke your heart.

But regardless the cause, broken hearts repair themselves over time,  in a very variable period.

You need to have self control to avoid anything else in you break besides the heart.

• 11 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Guest QuestionsToAsk said:

Dont cry like a baby. Just go thru it .  Any regular human even the most powerful person once heart broken go thru this 

1. heartbroken 

2.  Sad about it, cry lah, drink lah , smoke lah, 

3. After a while , accept it and move on 

4.  Back on your feet life goes on

• 3 years later...
Guest Diego

Dealing with heartbreak can be difficult and painful, but there are several things you can do to help yourself heal:

Allow yourself to feel your emotions: It's okay to feel sad, angry, or upset after a breakup. It's important to acknowledge your emotions and allow yourself to feel them without judging yourself.

Take care of yourself: This can include things like getting enough sleep, eating healthy, exercising, and practicing self-care activities that make you feel good.

Surround yourself with supportive people: Lean on friends and family who are there to support you and offer a listening ear. Talking about your feelings with someone you trust can be a great way to process your emotions.

Give yourself time and space: Healing takes time, so be patient with yourself. It's okay to take a break from dating or socializing if you need to.

Focus on your personal growth: Use this time to focus on your own goals and hobbies. Consider trying new things that you've always wanted to do or that make you happy.

Seek professional help: If you're struggling to cope with the breakup or find that your emotions are affecting your daily life, it may be helpful to speak with a therapist or counselor.

Remember, everyone deals with heartbreak differently, and it's important to find what works best for you. Be kind to yourself, take things one day at a time, and know that you will get through this.

Go visit new places.

Linger a little more at that new location. 
Try a new dish.

Take a different route to work.

Try to indulge in an old hobby.

Chat with new people & make new friends.

Smile more at the wait staff. Look into their eyes and appreciate their help.

Be grateful for another day to live this life.

Call an old good friend to say hi.
I did it all and I felt a little better.

And another day will make it less painful.

Forgive yourself too. 

❤️

Recognize that a broken heart can be a natural undesirable state in us living creatures.

Recognize that it may be an inevitable negative feeling that takes possession of our spirit.

Recognize that if it comes from the loss of a beloved,  it does not do any good to the beloved.

Recognize that instead, our natural destiny should be happiness. 

Be confident that, with effort, you can overcome the feeling sooner than waiting for it to go away.

On 4/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, Guest Diego said:

Dealing with heartbreak can be difficult and painful, but there are several things you can do to help yourself heal:

Allow yourself to feel your emotions: It's okay to feel sad, angry, or upset after a breakup. It's important to acknowledge your emotions and allow yourself to feel them without judging yourself.

Take care of yourself: This can include things like getting enough sleep, eating healthy, exercising, and practicing self-care activities that make you feel good.

Surround yourself with supportive people: Lean on friends and family who are there to support you and offer a listening ear. Talking about your feelings with someone you trust can be a great way to process your emotions.

Give yourself time and space: Healing takes time, so be patient with yourself. It's okay to take a break from dating or socializing if you need to.

Focus on your personal growth: Use this time to focus on your own goals and hobbies. Consider trying new things that you've always wanted to do or that make you happy.

Seek professional help: If you're struggling to cope with the breakup or find that your emotions are affecting your daily life, it may be helpful to speak with a therapist or counselor.

Remember, everyone deals with heartbreak differently, and it's important to find what works best for you. Be kind to yourself, take things one day at a time, and know that you will get through this.

Your views resonate with mine.  Indeed, learning to love self is important during the healing process.    Do you mind if I ask if you are a professional counsellor or work in related roles?

On 4/7/2023 at 11:42 PM, henryt1 said:

When the thought of him doesn’t bother u anymore, tat means u hav moved on.  Gradually, tat will happen.

Exactly.  In my experience,  sooner or later the thought of him instead of bringing tears to the eyes, will bring a sweet loving smile.

On 4/5/2023 at 6:38 PM, ted74 said:

Just hate the feeling when u are at peace for a long time and suddenly he pop up in your mind....  

yep hate that feeling. get triggered. anything to do with him. it could be food, a place, music, ... literally anything. i am going through that now. i hope one day i can just chill the fuck out and if he does pop up in my mind, i can just let it go, a fleeting thought... a peaceful thought. 

Surround yourself with friends/support systems and if you don't have any, newsflash its important to have those outside of your s/o even in a relationship. There are many forms of fulfilment that friends can provide you that you'd think is exclusive to a r/s. Most are just privy to it because they're fed an idea that a r/s leads to a fulfilling life. And don't get me wrong, it could but it isn't 100% necessary. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.