Male HQ

What are the chances getting seen by ppl that u know when entering gay sauna

Guest Closeted

9 hours ago, Guest Closeted said:

What are the chances getting seen by ppl that u know when entering the door

The chances of you meeting someone you know before entering a gay sauna is very high if you are a celebrity and everyone knows you. But if you are nobody, I wonder who would care if you are gay or not? If you are so conscientious about going to a sauna, then my advice to you is, just do grinder or those gay apps and have sex in the car or some dark secluded corners in some park, etc.

If you want to live your life like a cockroach whenever you see someone and scuttles away, life would be truly miserable. When you start living your life with your heads up, I am sure your life will be fabulous and colorful.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest Closeted said:

3 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

The chances of you meeting someone you know before entering a gay sauna is very high if you are a celebrity and everyone knows you. But if you are nobody, I wonder who would care if you are gay or not? If you are so conscientious about going to a sauna, then my advice to you is, just do grinder or those gay apps and have sex in the car or some dark secluded corners in some park, etc.

If you want to live your life like a cockroach whenever you see someone and scuttles away, life would be truly miserable. When will you start living you life with your heads up, I am sure your life will be fabulous and colorful.

You know the kaypohs from his neighbourhood and ex class mates always loiter around in front of the gay saunas and his mum was asking him already a long time back why his underwear always got the white stains but no girl bring home....

Just wonder that the guy who likes to come up with the statistics didn't reply to that question already. But in my assumption the chance of getting seen by people that you know when entering the door of the sauna is the same like to strike the Toto prize?

Especially when you go Keybox can have people sitting at the famous Bak Kut Teh outlet, when you pass by and people know sitting at the restaurant you they will instantly think, the other must be gay and going to gay sauna next building because it is common knowledge for all straight Singaporeans that the next building at XX Upper C Street is a gay sauna.

And the worst, inside the sauna you bump on your own brother. Damn.

The question is of the sort of asking:

How high are the chances to drown while swimming at Palawan Beach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He toa paheke te toa taua; tena ko te toa mahi kai ekore e paheke.

4 hours ago, Guest Closeted said:

You ask a valid question.  It also crossed my mind at times.  What social damage can I expect from a visit to a sauna?

I think of two sources of damage:

1- People who should not know my orientation see me entering the sauna.  I think this is not a big problem.  Such people would have to know that the place I entered is a sauna,  and I can always disguise myself to avoid recognition,  like wearing dark glasses, a cap, a mustache?

2- Inside the sauna I cross someone who I don't want him to know my orientation.  If this person is in the closet, then it is a reciprocal discovery.  He may not want ME to know his sexual orientation either.  This means that now we both know what our orientations are,  and since he is in the closet, he won't tell.  Thus he is harmless.

The biggest threat I find in being seen by a person who knows us and is openly gay. He may not have any problem to tell everybody that he saw me at the gay sauna.   The only defense against such person is to discredit him and lie shamelessly that one was not in any sauna and that he is lying.  (sometimes  shameless lies can be morally justified)

So the issue comes down to the following:  how many openly gay people know me and would be able to tell to those I don't want to know my orientation that I visit gay saunas. 

Guest Closeted
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You know the kaypohs from his neighbourhood and ex class mates always loiter around in front of the gay saunas and his mum was asking him already a long time back why his underwear always got the white stains but no girl bring home....

Just wonder that the guy who likes to come up with the statistics didn't reply to that question already. But in my assumption the chance of getting seen by people that you know when entering the door of the sauna is the same like to strike the Toto prize?

Especially when you go Keybox can have people sitting at the famous Bak Kut Teh outlet, when you pass by and people know sitting at the restaurant you they will instantly think, the other must be gay and going to gay sauna next building because it is common knowledge for all straight Singaporeans that the next building at XX Upper C Street is a gay sauna.

And the worst, inside the sauna you bump on your own brother. Damn.

The question is of the sort of asking:

How high are the chances to drown while swimming at Palawan Beach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He toa paheke te toa taua; tena ko te toa mahi kai ekore e paheke.

I'm not trying rub salt into the wound, but there was this guy on the other thread that was thinking of suicide because of a video of him cruising in the toilet being circulated. I don't know why ppl want to do that and what is the motives behind. I was thinking what if ppl saw my shadow entering the sauna n spread it among my colleagues. And i think I will want to die also. 

Guest guest
22 minutes ago, Guest Closeted said:

I'm not trying rub salt into the wound, but there was this guy on the other thread that was thinking of suicide because of a video of him cruising in the toilet being circulated. I don't know why ppl want to do that and what is the motives behind. I was thinking what if ppl saw my shadow entering the sauna n spread it among my colleagues. And i think I will want to die also. 

so stupid to die of exposure and embarrassment,

if asked by colleagues, say that you were seduced by a very handsome hunky masculine man  in the ns, and the sex was amazing and you create the story that gays give the worlds best blowjob and free some more, and you can entice and invite them to visit kb to relieve work stress, say the bj given by gay men saved u from going mad without getting sex relief.

say proudly that the gays five the best blowjobs and ot saved u from suicide from sex boredom from haughty females.

this is how you should present your story.

you want to kill yourself over an embarrassment .

better use your life and eneegy to create this scenario .

it will save your life.

Guest Closeted
12 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

if asked by colleagues, say that you were seduced by a very handsome hunky masculine man  in the ns, and the sex was amazing and you create the story that gays give the worlds best blowjob and free some more, and you can entice and invite them to visit kb to relieve work stress, say the bj given by gay men saved u from going mad without getting sex relief.

say proudly that the gays five the best blowjobs and ot saved u from suicide from sex boredom from haughty females.

it will save your life.

Not convincing enough.

Somemore most of my colleagues already married. N keep asking me when is my times? I'm already 30 plus. I already said i dun wan to. 

Guest disclosed yourself
33 minutes ago, Guest Closeted said:

Rubbing salt into what wound?

Does somebody indicate anything about suicide at the initial question of Guest Closeted?

Shall we understand that we cannot write anything here any more because there is always a danger someone could commit suicide?

And who would go behind you to film you when you enter a sauna, unless that other one has any information or suspicion that you are gay? Would colleagues really be that malicious?

I informed on a different discussion in another thread that publishing videos or photos of someone else without the prior consent is a violation of the current privacy laws in Singapore.

If such happens

Anyway I have the suspicion here that someone else hijacked the Guest nick of "closeted"  as above response refers to the "shadow" of someone entering into a sauna and only seems to be making some silly joke at this thread.

But I personally think that we should not make jokes about suicide and this is crossing a line as it had been inferred in this post here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He huanga ki Matiti, he tama ki Tokerau.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

it will save your life.

I find this response very silly and not realistic.

If our usual Guest Troll  is playing some silly and childish games here again, ok. Maybe Guest Closeted and Guest guest are the same, just killing their own boredom with such silly posts in replying to their own posts. We had this seen before.

The response is not very helpful to people who have such privacy issues or live a life in the closet. We might have a different view on being extremely closeted.

Most guys around Asia would not out themselves as gay in the office and there are good reasons not to. I remember that this was discussed in another thread some time ago.

but this would be something for a different thread.

One like myself would not be closeted on dating apps (no picture, discreet, bla bla) but others might are, yes I admit some gay guys in my eyes have a paranoia over that being discreet.

Can we be a bit more responsible on what to post here.

This is not a fantasy American TV series, where then the ladies at the office after the guy says he frequents gay saunas because the guys give better blowjobs  will go "Ooooh, who says we can not give good blowjobs....!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He kuukuu tangaengae nui; he parera apu paru.

Guest closeted
4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Rubbing salt into what wound?

Does somebody indicate anything about suicide at the initial question of Guest Closeted?

Shall we understand that we cannot write anything here any more because there is always a danger someone could commit suicide?

And who would go behind you to film you when you enter a sauna, unless that other one has any information or suspicion that you are gay? Would colleagues really be that malicious?

I informed on a different discussion in another thread that publishing videos or photos of someone else without the prior consent is a violation of the current privacy laws in Singapore.

If such happens

Anyway I have the suspicion here that someone else hijacked the Guest nick of "closeted"  as above response refers to the "shadow" of someone entering into a sauna and only seems to be making some silly joke at this thread.

But I personally think that we should not make jokes about suicide and this is crossing a line as it had been inferred in this post here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He huanga ki Matiti, he tama ki Tokerau.

Yes, there are colleagues who want drama and want to see people die. It happens in my company before. So scary when she told me one story. and then I found out from others that she's the backstabber that backstabs another colleague but tells me a different story. I think jealousy is being part of the motives. 

I have been in the shoe before and will not make a silly joke about it.

18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

------

If a closeted gay man is outed, at least he should freely enjoy all the sex the gay scene offers, like saunas, hook ups,  before the suicide (if he still wants that...)

Your suggestion is not bad,  but I would rather say that I have a girlfriend who only wants limited sex, but I have found so many men who want to give me bj-s  and I have felt their bj-s so divine that I don't mind them being men.  And in this way I don't have to overwhelm my girlfriend by soliciting so much sex from her  :)

And I would add that it is very hard for me to stay monogamous, and I don't want to hurt a girl by marrying her and then later be unfaithful.

Edited by Steve5380

20 hours ago, Guest Closeted said:

Not convincing enough.

Somemore most of my colleagues already married. N keep asking me when is my times? I'm already 30 plus. I already said i dun wan to. 

Instead of telling grandma stories, just tell your colleagues/friends that your uncle owns the place and you are just paying him a visit. You can laugh it off as a misunderstanding and scoff at them for being so old-fashioned & homophobic in modern day Singapore.    

Guest guest
21 minutes ago, Truth said:

Instead of telling grandma stories, just tell your colleagues/friends that your uncle owns the place and you are just paying him a visit. You can laugh it off as a misunderstanding and scoff at them for being so old-fashioned & homophobic in modern day Singapore.    

wah, seasoned liars are the best.

off the cuff, immediate 急转弯,

best best。

Guest Jiat Lak
On 3/1/2019 at 7:36 AM, Guest Closeted said:

Thr chance is higher than striking a 1st prize TOTO. 

Guest speaking statistically

Assuming 10% to 20% (average 15%) of the population is LGBT, and only half of them (50%) are male. And further assuming less than 50% of the male gay population (say 20% to 40%, making it an average 30%) of these male visit sauna, the possibility of you bumping into someone you know in the entire population will be 15%*50%*30%=   2.25%.

This means that if you visit the sauna during a period where they had 100 customers, or over 5 days during the period when they had 20 customers, you will meet at least two to three people whom you know.

However, if you mix with people predominantly (say 100%) in the male gay crowd, the possibility of you bumping into someone you know will be 100%*100%*30%=  30%, which means that you might see 6 people you know even if you visit the sauna once during a period when they have only 20 customers.

Guest closeted
37 minutes ago, Guest speaking statistically said:

Assuming 10% to 20% (average 15%) of the population is LGBT, and only half of them (50%) are male. And further assuming less than 50% of the male gay population (say 20% to 40%, making it an average 30%) of these male visit sauna, the possibility of you bumping into someone you know in the entire population will be 15%*50%*30%=   2.25%.

This means that if you visit the sauna during a period where they had 100 customers, or over 5 days during the period when they had 20 customers, you will meet at least two to three people whom you know.

However, if you mix with people predominantly (say 100%) in the male gay crowd, the possibility of you bumping into someone you know will be 100%*100%*30%=  30%, which means that you might see 6 people you know even if you visit the sauna once during a period when they have only 20 customers.

I'm more concern about being seen by someone when entering the gay sauna by the main door. Like maybe someone was eating bak kut teh and see me suspiciously enter that sauna. or someone on the bus during the traffic light stops and saw my shadow entering the sauna. or maybe someone coming out or from the tandoori restaurant and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone parks their car in the carpark and was walking toward the central and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone from the hotel across and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone coming out from the mrt clarke quay and saw me and decided to follow me and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone was going to one of the shops along that row of shophouses and saw me entering the sauna. 

14 minutes ago, Guest closeted said:

I'm more concern about being seen by someone when entering the gay sauna by the main door. Like maybe someone was eating bak kut teh and see me suspiciously enter that sauna. or someone on the bus during the traffic light stops and saw my shadow entering the sauna. or maybe someone coming out or from the tandoori restaurant and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone parks their car in the carpark and was walking toward the central and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone from the hotel across and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone coming out from the mrt clarke quay and saw me and decided to follow me and saw me entering the sauna. or maybe someone was going to one of the shops along that row of shophouses and saw me entering the sauna. 

Then the statistics becomes even easier to explain: The entrance to the gay sauna is not some special place, so the probability of you getting seen by anyone you know is the same as that happening anywhere else. So if you know so many people that you keep bumping into people 50% of the time you go shopping, then you have a 50% chance  getting seen by anyone you know at the entrance of the sauna. If you do not know that many people and you only bump into people 1% of the time you go shopping, then you have a 1% chance  getting seen by anyone you know at the entrance of the sauna. This probability can be changed, just like how you can avoid bumping into people you know by shopping at odd timings. 

But then again, even if you bump into people, the statistics of them even KNOWING that the place is a gay sauna become what was mentioned above:

1 hour ago, Guest speaking statistically said:

1 hour ago, Guest speaking statistically said:

48 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wow so much R&D into such trivial topic haha. You forgot to pair it with a coefficient that represents the proximity (sauna) to his office,  festive seasons, time of the day, etc. Perhaps a line graph will illustrate better lol.

Gays also got brains one, you know? :D

You think every gay is like some boboshooting Guest like that, going around making groundless claims this guest and that guest are all the same guest without basis one huh?

• 1 year later...
Guest John2829
On 3/1/2019 at 11:59 AM, Steve5380 said:

You ask a valid question.  It also crossed my mind at times.  What social damage can I expect from a visit to a sauna?

I think of two sources of damage:

1- People who should not know my orientation see me entering the sauna.  I think this is not a big problem.  Such people would have to know that the place I entered is a sauna,  and I can always disguise myself to avoid recognition,  like wearing dark glasses, a cap, a mustache?

2- Inside the sauna I cross someone who I don't want him to know my orientation.  If this person is in the closet, then it is a reciprocal discovery.  He may not want ME to know his sexual orientation either.  This means that now we both know what our orientations are,  and since he is in the closet, he won't tell.  Thus he is harmless.

The biggest threat I find in being seen by a person who knows us and is openly gay. He may not have any problem to tell everybody that he saw me at the gay sauna.   The only defense against such person is to discredit him and lie shamelessly that one was not in any sauna and that he is lying.  (sometimes  shameless lies can be morally justified)

So the issue comes down to the following:  how many openly gay people know me and would be able to tell to those I don't want to know my orientation that I visit gay saunas. 

In your 70 long years, which one had happened already?

1 hour ago, Guest John2829 said:

In your 70 long years, which one had happened already?

Zero.  None whatsoever.   I never crossed in a sauna a person who I knew but didn't know already in the gay scene. 

My biggest episode in a sauna happened when my late bf,  who had introduced me to the experience of a sauna,  saw my car outside the sauna where we went together multiple times.  He came inside and saw me chatting with another guy and made a scandal,  took me out of there nearly pulling me from my ear, and was terribly angry.  That's where he realized what an abominable individual I am.  But this didn't prevent us from living together happily for some other 20 years... 

41 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

If I'm worried, I just enter without wearing spectacles. Quite some people can't recognise me when I don't wear spectacles.

Don't you prefer to wear contacts in a sauna?  Glasses don't get in the way while showering,  in steam room, having sex?

But I personally like guys with glasses, I find them more sexy  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest

I have a gay friend he went geylang lor 18 to dabao  something but was mistaken for going lady prostitute by his aunty who bump to him. 

Guest Same
59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I have a gay friend he went geylang lor 18 to dabao  something but was mistaken for going lady prostitute by his aunty who bump to him. 

To be fair, He can also mistaken his aunty doing part time selling her body. 

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

I am more worried that my parents find out i am gay then people seeing me go sauna,

Why? They made you gay. 

Its more like their fault than yours. 

Your parents should be ashamed not you. 

They cursed you to a life of loneliness because their gene made you gay. 

All you gotta do is just live your life to the fullest despite their cursed on you 

6 minutes ago, Guest Lola said:

Why? They made you gay. 

Its more like their fault than yours. 

Your parents should be ashamed not you. 

They cursed you to a life of loneliness because their gene made you gay. 

All you gotta do is just live your life to the fullest despite their cursed on you 

In what way parents make me gay?but on the other hand,if i see anyone familar at the sauna,i will just keep quiet,i wont expose as much as i dont want anyone to expose me

Visiting pros at geylang or gay sauna are all nothing got to do with others dude! 2023 ending soon 2024 coming soon. Still got such mentality meh? Not even a single soul gonna put food on yr dining. U earn for yrself. Why bother? 

Gay gay la. Makan prostitutes makan la. Our body our mouth our wish what. Aiyah people can talk till they are tired n bored. After a while u strip naked n a guy sucks u infront of them also they don't bother one. Believe me. I had the worst relatives ever in my life n now their children are all even worse than gays n pros. Sharing my life experiences. Thanks.

Guest Scary stuff

I rmemeber I was afraid to go sauna... 

Back when gay sex was a crime. 

And going to a gay establishment to have gay sex screams criminal activity to the max. 

Only thing my friend reassured me is that police don't usually raid... 

Compared to Malaysia.. 

Singapore gay sauna exist and police know but police don't raid. 

Malaysia gay sauna doesn't legally exists and police doesn't know and when they have info they will raid... 

So in that sense, it seems safer to go to gay sauna in Singapore. But still, that thought of being a criminal is so scary. 

Like those sentosa house party go there have fun. Get caught.. 

I'm also confused... Is gay orgy allowed in hotel? Then why gay orgy is allowed in gay sauna.. 

Or is gay sauna still trying to hide behind its a "sauna" for man to relax... What happens behind closed door is beyond the club control?? 

What is the narrative... 

If police raid, do you pretend that you are there to use the sauna or gym or shower? And that you didn't know gay sex exists? 

But nowadays the blatant advertisement... In the past only the gay circle know the existence of gay sauna.. 

Now... Its all over Google. Review. Everyone. Public also know the exact location. 

Guest Reactions

If I see my boss at the Sauna, I will try to approach him with a smile.   If I see my cousin at the Sauna,  he will become my blood related soul mate forever.   If I see my neighbour at the Sauna, I trust that he will not out me without risking himself being outed.   If I see my subordinate in the Sauna,  I will not display any sign of feeling guilty about myself and simply act normally and then watch closely his reactions in the office the next day.   If I see my nephew in the Sauna, I will immediately grab my underwear and run out of the Sauna naked, to avoid embrassement at all cost.   

On 12/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Your fear of exposure is all in your mind. The more you fear, the more it will happen. And what you fear most will be what the criminals will use to control you.

When you release your fear of being exposed, you will gain your freedom to be who you want to be.

1. Being gay is not a something to be ashamed about. It is not something you can control or change.

2. Going to sauna is also nothing to be ashamed of. Str8 visit brothels, gays visit gay saunas. The river water don't meet well water. 

3. Should you meet your bro/friends/colleague/etc, in a gay sauna, don't bitch about each others. What happens in sauna stays in the sauna.

4. You are NOT SOMEBODY, in fact we are NOBODY, NO One is interested that you visited a gay sauna. NO ONE CARES. It all in your mind. Stop overthinking!

5. Why should you be ashamed about living the life you want? Why should you even be bother about what people will think? Think about it. No one owes you a living!

6. Never let fear cripple you and stopped you from finding your own happiness! Life is too short to live in fear! You should choose to live your life the way you want!

Thanks for the encouragement.

Yeah,there is no shame being gay

The danger lingers everywhere...

At any cruising spot you can be seen by someone you know...

If you prefer to be so discreet then don't engage in any sex with anyone at all at no place...

Personally, in my own experience, if you accidently bump into someone, then just keep your cool, ...

I don't think your teacher, neighbour, ex colleague etc will run around and disclose anything because obviously people would ask, how would you know...

In my view it is more awkward to bump into your ex bf, a sex partner you had a terrible encounter etc in such cruising spots...

On 12/21/2023 at 8:46 AM, singalion said:

In my view it is more awkward to bump into your ex bf, a sex partner you had a terrible encounter etc in such cruising spots...

Why would this be so specially awkward?   Would you start a fistfight?   Where is your sense of forgiveness?

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Your fear of exposure is all in your mind. The more you fear, the more it will happen. And what you fear most will be what the criminals will use to control you.

When you release your fear of being exposed, you will gain your freedom to be who you want to be.

1. Being gay is not a something to be ashamed about. It is not something you can control or change.

2. Going to sauna is also nothing to be ashamed of. Str8 visit brothels, gays visit gay saunas. The river water don't meet well water. 

3. Should you meet your bro/friends/colleague/etc, in a gay sauna, don't bitch about each others. What happens in sauna stays in the sauna.

4. You are NOT SOMEBODY, in fact we are NOBODY, NO One is interested that you visited a gay sauna. NO ONE CARES. It all in your mind. Stop overthinking!

5. Why should you be ashamed about living the life you want? Why should you even be bother about what people will think? Think about it. No one owes you a living!

6. Never let fear cripple you and stopped you from finding your own happiness! Life is too short to live in fear! You should choose to live your life the way you want!

My father used to say,guys should not have sex with each other,my father said that guys should fight with each other

Okay call me paranoid. But I remember the first time I went to tmc from mrt. I was walking slowly to cross the traffic light last so there is nobody behind me and I can enter tmc without anyone following me from behind. 

And I saw a girl walking in front was taking photo of the tmc entrance. Trying to zoom etc. At first I thought is she taking secret video of who enter and exit? 

But then I saw her picture don't have anybody. I guess she saw the walkway there nice and want to take a snapshot? 

Then I started to think... That anyone literally can just set up a hidden camera recording every single person who enter/exit sauna.. 

There is literally nothing stopping anyone from doing that. But then again, if want to have gay sex with other men, must be brave abit. 

Cannot be scared of everything. 

Edited by Anon_cock

1 hour ago, Anon_cock said:

Okay call me paranoid. But I remember the first time I went to tmc from mrt. I was walking slowly to cross the traffic light last so there is nobody behind me and I can enter tmc without anyone following me from behind. 

And I saw a girl walking in front was taking photo of the tmc entrance. Trying to zoom etc. At first I thought is she taking secret video of who enter and exit? 

But then I saw her picture don't have anybody. I guess she saw the walkway there nice and want to take a snapshot? 

Then I started to think... That anyone literally can just set up a hidden camera recording every single person who enter/exit sauna.. 

There is literally nothing stopping anyone from doing that. But then again, if want to have gay sex with other men, must be brave abit. 

Yes, I agree, one cannot be scared of everything.  "Don't enter tiger den, how to catch tiger cub", as the Chinese saying goes.

This fear and concern is the same for men who visit inns of ill repute in Geylang and other similar red light districts.

If you are ever caught entering TMC or other saunas, I suppose you can say you go there to enjoy the sight of fruits - plenty of bananas and rambutans in there.  😁 

Edited by yhtang

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

My father used to say,guys should not have sex with each other,my father said that guys should fight with each other

Well, you can have both.  Indulge in penis-sword fights until one or both parties spew out their sticky, slimy essence of life.  The first one to spew is the loser - or should it be the winner? 😁

57 minutes ago, Balestier said:

You mean gays should make love not fight with each other.

I think what my father meant was guys should be manly,,and only fuck girls and guy should fight with another guy and not sex with another guy..i was like ..

2 hours ago, Anon_cock said:

exactly

Guest Anthony
5 hours ago, Anon_cock said:

4 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yes, I agree, one cannot be scared of everything.  "Don't enter tiger den, how to catch tiger cub", as the Chinese saying goes.

This fear and concern is the same for men who visit inns of ill repute in Geylang and other similar red light districts.

If you are ever caught entering TMC or other saunas, I suppose you can say you go there to enjoy the sight of fruits - plenty of bananas and rambutans in there.  😁 

I kinda disagree with the comments above.

It is like, why are Singaporean guys (guys, ok!) having unnecessary concerns when seeking (sexual) pleasures are concerned?

Go to JB, scared.  Go to Geylang, worried.  Go to TMC, worried being seen.

I sometimes wonder if the nanny state has made its citizens worry unnecessarily, to the point that the people has very unattractive personality.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.