then i spread leg he will know i want

some very naughty will massage my hole deeper then my cock precum

when i turn over cock tent up and i will remove towel

he surely know i want happy ending

sometime i get cock in ass sometime i get handjob only

also like the film you want more next time then tip tip tip

you want to know who do to me

those massag man do massag naked sure got

other massag man i better not say next time they so popular and no time to give me happy ending

Guest mssg

If a nice man touch my naked body, how can I not feel aroused? Like happy man, I will also spread my legs he will know what I want. But a bottom like me will not likely get what I need. Usually only a good massage for my buttocks and sometimes a good prostrate deep massage. Nice but no body contact. I like feel warm body when having sex.

I think the best for me is Bangkok or JB. They will climb on top of me and hug me and then they will fxxk me.

I like that instead of getting bar boys who go straight to fxxking me and finish in 10 minutes. With massage men, they carrassed me for 1 hour as foreplay till I am so horny to be fxxked.

• 7 years later...

This is just my opinion. I do think there is something sad that one has to go to a masseur to get off. While there is definitely something sensual lying there naked, while a person knead on your muscles, however, to expect a sexual outcome is rather WTF. If you need to get laid, find someone who is in it for the pleasure. It is definitely much more satisfying than using a massage as a way to get laid. 

Love. 

On Friday, February 05, 2016 at 0:03 AM, Guest said:

Please advise how to give a hint to the masseur to fuck me after a great massage

I suggest u fly to Bkk for gay massage. No need to give any hint there. :-)

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Massage Me
On 06/02/2016 at 0:03 AM, Guest said:

Please advise how to give a hint to the masseur to fuck me after a great massage

Is it possible here in Singapore? How and where?

On 06/02/2016 at 1:49 AM, doncoin said:

This is just my opinion. I do think there is something sad that one has to go to a masseur to get off. While there is definitely something sensual lying there naked, while a person knead on your muscles, however, to expect a sexual outcome is rather WTF. If you need to get laid, find someone who is in it for the pleasure. It is definitely much more satisfying than using a massage as a way to get laid. 

When comes to meals, some people prefer to do marketing, choose the ingredients, enjoy the cooking process & finally take pride that the dish is prepared by themselves. 

For others, they find the process tiring & at times, they can't find the ingredients that they want. So since they can afford it, they prefer to go to a restaurant be served.

Both are a matter of preference 

On ‎22‎/‎5‎/‎2008 at 6:03 PM, Guest Happy Man said:

all of us want happy ending

no massag man name just watch this video and we talk talk about singapore massag man

this video for girlie massage but i think same idea lah

http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=3236268

i know this sensitiv so mods you feel cannot post please remove

Sorry not everybody want happy ending. I dun need one. Although i did receive HE before, but it doesnt matter to me if didnt happen as long its good full body massage Good to have some sensual touch. But i nvr think I needed a HE.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:49 AM, doncoin said:

I think it's more cheap for some who offer free massage as a way to get to play w guys. Those offer free massage are those looking for HE mostly. Hoping that in the process u get arouse and that you wouldnt mind since u r already hard. Since they know if openly ask for fun they likely wont get it cos dun have the look/shape, so offer to massage free and hope tings happen.

3 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I think it's more cheap for some who offer free massage as a way to get to play w guys. Those offer free massage are those looking for HE mostly. Hoping that in the process u get arouse and that you wouldnt mind since u r already hard. Since they know if openly ask for fun they likely wont get it cos dun have the look/shape, so offer to massage free and hope tings happen.

Not so bad if they're just trying to make u cum. But if wanting you to do for them then I think its kinda cheap way to get fun.

On 2/6/2016 at 0:03 AM, Guest said:

If he likes you, probably he'll ask permission to fxxk you. It happened to me before, went for a massage just for a massage, was assigned to a hot good looking Chinese guy and he asked if he can fuck me, I said No Thank you! Just massage. Then he gave me a sad face, he must be very horny.

Edited by milky6547

mky

7 minutes ago, milky6547 said:

If he likes you, probably he'll ask permission to fxxk you. It happened to me before, went for a massage just for a massage, was assigned to a hot good looking Chinese guy and he asked if he can fuck me, I said No Thank you! Just massage. Then he gave me a sad face, he must be very horny.

He must be new. Experienced ones will massage u till u raise your legs. :P

Or he could be hoping for more tips.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, milky6547 said:

You're having period on that day? 

• Guest locked this topic