Male HQ

New Staircase Series Out

Have you guys seen the new video?

How hot is this guy? Let me know what else do you guys wanna see.

Me and your favourite Ah-beng is planning to do another video together again.

Let me know of your ideas and thoughts on how to make the twitter feed more fun for all of us!

Edited by bttmslut

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest Sg
On 4/26/2019 at 12:17 AM, PokingFun said:

Actually, what i don't understand is where he finds all these guys who consent to show their faces in the videos. 

It also got me thinking how did he got those guys to show their faces in the videos. What’s worst he is sharing and selling it for a price. He is earning money out of it. But by looking at those guys, i have a feeling he might have engage those MBs or massage boys cos some dont look like local sg to me. I dont think pure straight guys are willing to have their identity leaked in this kind of videos. Just my thoughts. No pure jealously here but i guess he might have tweaked some of the info or captions to make it more interesting for us to view. A gut feeling i have but it’s just my two cents worth.  Well, the rest might feel otherwise.

• 2 years later...

this is history, the uploader and the original twitter account has been suspended since 2019 and the spawn twitter accounts were also suspended in 2020.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:36 AM, Saggiboy said:

No such twitter acct leh

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.