Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna Bitching Post

Guest disclosed yourself

Guest disclosed yourself
19 minutes ago, dbbj said:

Did anyone try threesome at Cruise?  Can share how and experience?

As to my best knowledge, Cruise did not assign a special colour lightstick to guys looking for threesomes.

The question is difficult to respond because the how probably just happens or it is a couple looking for a third. The guys don't run around with signboards indicating a search for a threesome. It just happens I would say.

Experience: There are a lot of blogs with stories if you're looking for some arousal, then that might be an avenue. Eventually you scroll back to the start of the thread and read through from the first response if there is any such threesome encounter.

If you're a newbie you're excused if not. ok.

ln that case you better go to the personal section and post an ad.

--------------------------------------------------

Ka nui taku aroha ki a koe.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

As to my best knowledge, Cruise did not assign a special colour lightstick to guys looking for threesomes.

The question is difficult to respond because the how probably just happens or it is a couple looking for a third. The guys don't run around with signboards indicating a search for a threesome. It just happens I would say.

Experience: There are a lot of blogs with stories if you're looking for some arousal, then that might be an avenue. Eventually you scroll back to the start of the thread and read through from the first response if there is any such threesome encounter.

If you're a newbie you're excused if not. ok.

ln that case you better go to the personal section and post an ad.

--------------------------------------------------

Ka nui taku aroha ki a koe.

And your whole point is....?

... to win some award for making the most meaningless post here on this thread and all the other threads too? 

Guest disclosed yourself
31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

... to win some award for making the most meaningless post here on this thread and all the other threads too? 

You don't need to attack me at every outlet here just to put some posts at Blowing Wind.

I could ask the same, what is your point?

Your above post is totally superfluous.

If you don't understand my post, then eventually it is too intellectually defined. Then in that case no worries, I am sorry that you did not understand the content.

The Blowing Wind Community does not need your repeated and permanent ranting. Some months ago you were ranting against some guy living in the US, now you need to put your nonsense always after I post something here. There is no need for that.

Write something about Cruise Club or just keep quiet. I m sure the Blowing Wind Community would be happy if you did once write something on the topic, otherwise they would be happy if you just keep quiet.

Blowing Wind is not a beauty contest for the most outstanding post, but a discussion and debate forum, but the discussions and debates should refer to the topic discussed and not into mere insulting other people.

I would appreciate if other people here would as well show this one irritating Guest the limits and not just me. Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana.

Guest Client
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You don't need to attack me at every outlet here just to put some posts at Blowing Wind.

I could ask the same, what is your point?

Your above post is totally superfluous.

If you don't understand my post, then eventually it is too intellectually defined. Then in that case no worries, I am sorry that you did not understand the content.

The Blowing Wind Community does not need your repeated and permanent ranting. Some months ago you were ranting against some guy living in the US, now you need to put your nonsense always after I post something here. There is no need for that.

Write something about Cruise Club or just keep quiet. I m sure the Blowing Wind Community would be happy if you did once write something on the topic, otherwise they would be happy if you just keep quiet.

Blowing Wind is not a beauty contest for the most outstanding post, but a discussion and debate forum, but the discussions and debates should refer to the topic discussed and not into mere insulting other people.

I would appreciate if other people here would as well show this one irritating Guest the limits and not just me. Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana.

Fact is you are the one breaking the rules :

1. trolling the forum with your crappy posts.

2.policing & silencing others if you don't agree with your views

3.accusing guests of hijacking your name when the solution is as simple as registering yourself as a bw member.  What's stopping you from becoming a member? 

4.polluting the forum with your twisted logics & facts, humiliating & looking down on others, etc.

5. repeatedly posting the same accusations without concrete proof that they are from the same ip address, which in turn resulted in more retaliations from other copycat guests .

I'm just another member who is very sicked & tired of coming into the forum & seeing your posts being forced upon me whenever I click on a thread that is interesting to me.

Go & get a life instead of being a troll here!

Guest fany bin bin
2 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

3.accusing guests of hijacking your name when the solution is as simple as registering yourself as a bw member.  What's stopping you from becoming a member? 

4.polluting the forum with your twisted logics & facts, humiliating & looking down on others, etc.

5. repeatedly posting the same accusations without concrete proof that they are from the same ip address, which in turn resulted in more retaliations from other copycat guests .

I'm just another member who is very sicked & tired of coming into the forum & seeing your posts being forced upon me whenever I click on a thread that is interesting to me.

:clap::clap::clap:

:yuk:

:doh:

yepp, you hit the bullseye,

every word is so true, 

but he refuses to back down, 

i already and other friends advice him to ride off into the sunset with his dignity attached and quietly buzz off , 

but its 

变本加厉。

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

1 hour ago, Guest fany bin bin said:

:clap::clap::clap:

:yuk:

:doh:

yepp, you hit the bullseye,

every word is so true, 

but he refuses to back down, 

i already and other friends advice him to ride off into the sunset with his dignity attached and quietly buzz off , 

but its 

变本加厉。

No further comment required.

You just have given proof of what I complain about.

The Moderators and BW readers already know that you are using different IP addresses.

---------------------------------------------------

Me te mea ko Kōpū ka rere i te pae

Guest Guest

All threads visited by this Guest disclosed yourself are almost marked by some infallible token of approaching death. These threads all end up in the Flaming Room sooner or later, just like that thread on HIV leaked information. Before that happens, at least let us pay our last respects to this thread.

Dear thread  "Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)", it's been good over the last 112 pages. But now that you have been kissed by Guest disclosed yourself which is the equivalent of Black Death itself, we bid you sayonara and adieus forever while we still can.

6 hours ago, Guest Client said:

What is stopping you from signing up as a member yourself? Why don't you respond as member if you claim to be one? Why do you reply as guest instead? Your reply would have had higher value when you had replied as a member. That way writing as a guest it seems quite fake to me if not very fishy. I have my doubts and think someone trying to fool us. Sign up as a member if you are real and serious.

Guest Client
47 minutes ago, singalion said:

What is stopping you from signing up as a member yourself? Why don't you respond as member if you claim to be one? Why do you reply as guest instead? Your reply would have had higher value when you had replied as a member. That way writing as a guest it seems quite fake to me if not very fishy. I have my doubts and think someone trying to fool us. Sign up as a member if you are real and serious.

2a610dc.jpg

I don't have do this but since you have your doubts, here's the complimentary pass I received from today's visit which is valid for 1 month from today till 5 Apr'19. 

Btw I'm already a registered member and seeing how vengeful this Disclosed yourself guest is, do you think any sane person would want to openly get into a conflict with him.  

Guest @ Club
19 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

I don't have do this but since you have your doubts, here's the complimentary pass I received from today's visit which is valid for 1 month from today till 5 Apr'19.

Btw I'm already a registered member and seeing how vengeful this Disclosed yourself guest is, do you think any sane person would want to openly get into a conflict with him. 

I agree 100% that interacting with such a toxic "guest" should be avoided at all costs ... and those cowardly members who refuse to step up and tell him to STFU have no right to attack other members who pose as guests and tell him to STFU ... in order to avoid ruining their standing as members by being dragged into flame wars with a stark raving lunatic who has been making BW a very unpleasant site to read since the beginning of 2019. This is a valuable and informative thread for the community and needs to remain so.

Guest Guest

Why does anyone need to explain your neurotic consistency? If you got skin thick enough to rival that of a hippocampus while everyone else don't, and if you are so happy getting cursed and sweared by forrummers over the years, that's another one of your own personal perverse joy. Don't go drag other people into it and don't tell everyone to do the same. 

And as expected, the moment Guest disclosed yourself went into the thread, it got banished into the Flaming Room. At least, this time it is just part of it, and not the entire thread itself. 

Guest Client
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Then how do you explain my consistency in using my registered nick all the time despite being trolled for years?  You don't even have to put your face photo against your nick, so people don't know who you are.  If you have a conviction in your opinion, just speak your thoughts whether right or wrong.  If you are wrong, let others correct you.  If you are right and others reject you, so be it.  Learn to face all trolls with bravery.

By constantly defending this Disclosed yourself troll, policing others & accusing every guest as Auntie ORD, you should be ashamed that a person of your age can't tell right from worng and choose to turn a blind eye to the problems created by Disclosed yourself. Either you stay out of it or take a neutral stance, not siding & colluding with him !

I will say one last time, i'm not your so called Auntie ORD, stop dragging me and other innocent guests into this old bickeringsof yours.

That's it, not going to waste anymore of my time knocking sense to a grotesque looking piece of relic. 

Guest Guest
53 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

How do you expect others to believe you if you constantly resort to insults on looks and age?

Only people who run short of logic and truth resort to that.  If you have substance, argue your case well.  You should know now who has been the cause of all this unrest.

Look! If you are ugly, you are ugly. The least you can do is to brush up on your personal character, which is also an abomination in itself. But even while you cannot bother to brush up on your own looks, you couldn't bother to groom your character as well. The criticism of your ugly face is the least of it all, because any criticism of your character just went way over your head and you couldn't even grasp it at all. 

And you yourself has said that you have been trolled for years. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Have you seen any other members getting trolled the way you were? You are the forum clown, and I guess you are happy about it? And if you were trolled by just one person over a short period of time, it might be the other person's fault. But to be trolled for so many years, and by so many guests, and further trying to hide from the fact by claiming they are all the same guest, doesn't these all say something about you? 

You are literally 无药可救。Even Choonie the Loonie died with people remembering him on this forum. But you can disappear into the sunset and everyone would cheer. 

Guest Client
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

How do you expect others to believe you if you constantly resort to insults on looks and age?

Only people who run short of logic and truth resort to that.  If you have substance, argue your case well.  You should know now who has been the cause of all this unrest.

Like what the previous guest said, if you are ugly, you are ugly. Your old age is not a ticket to immunity for you to go around policing others and causing unrests here. I have total respects for older members of BW like Kimlo, Lungker & Iketube but for an old grotesque, quarrelsome piece of shit like you, I'm not begging that you make yourself likeable at this stage but at least stay low key & stop defending the real scourge here. 

This would be my final piece of advice to you. Take it or leave, I will not bother to read or reply to any of your posts.

Guest disclose yourself

Correct. Everybody knows that Guest Guest and Guest Client are the one and same person. Even your both typographical errors are always the same.

And isn't it obvious that both Guest Guest and Guest Client are attacking Nightingale the same style.

Would any independent person seriously step in to the Flaming Room to add on bashing on Nightingale with the same sentence style and same nasty words?

you always need to make it look at Blowing Wind that there are other parties who support your own posts and justify what you are doing.

You have a problem with yourself.

By the way you insults against Nightingale here at this thread only are clearly crossing the line. You accuse other people of crossing the line but you do it every day and think that this behaviour is accepted. Your personal opinion is not the opinion of all people at Blowing Wind. You are just a tiny troll and nothing more.

Yes, there might be guys who are ugly but even ugly people have a voice and can contribute in writing posts. Why do you need to bother if someone is ugly or cute? The cute one will write posts with more smack?

At least kudos to Nightingale to post his face at Blowing Wind, whereas you have been hiding behind your invented guest nicks.

By the way all your posts under both Guest nicks just copied out what I am complaining about your own behaviour here at Blowing Wind.

It are actually my own words, which I frequently used to complain about your behaviour at Blowing Wind.

You just summarised it to act against me, nothing else.

Your only purpose here is to silence Nightingale and attack him directly with one of your fake profiles at the Main Forum and not only him. You are trying the same with me or Steve and some others. You reflect very obsessive behaviour and disorders.

Have you been successful in silencing any one so far? No!

That should give you to think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka mate te kāinga tahi, ka ora te kāinga rua.

Guest Guest
On 3/6/2019 at 2:35 PM, Guest disclose yourself said:

Correct. Everybody knows that Guest Guest and Guest Client are the one and same person. Even your both typographical errors are always the same.

And isn't it obvious that both Guest Guest and Guest Client are attacking Nightingale the same style.

Would any independent person seriously step in to the Flaming Room to add on bashing on Nightingale with the same sentence style and same nasty words?

you always need to make it look at Blowing Wind that there are other parties who support your own posts and justify what you are doing.

You have a problem with yourself.

By the way you insults against Nightingale here at this thread only are clearly crossing the line. You accuse other people of crossing the line but you do it every day and think that this behaviour is accepted. Your personal opinion is not the opinion of all people at Blowing Wind. You are just a tiny troll and nothing more.

Yes, there might be guys who are ugly but even ugly people have a voice and can contribute in writing posts. Why do you need to bother if someone is ugly or cute? The cute one will write posts with more smack?

At least kudos to Nightingale to post his face at Blowing Wind, whereas you have been hiding behind your invented guest nicks.

By the way all your posts under both Guest nicks just copied out what I am complaining about your own behaviour here at Blowing Wind.

It are actually my own words, which I frequently used to complain about your behaviour at Blowing Wind.

You just summarised it to act against me, nothing else.

Your only purpose here is to silence Nightingale and attack him directly with one of your fake profiles at the Main Forum and not only him. You are trying the same with me or Steve and some others. You reflect very obsessive behaviour and disorders.

Have you been successful in silencing any one so far? No!

That should give you to think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck your mother cheebye OK!

Guest CruiseMember

I don't see any relevance of an old man barking up the wrong thread as well.

You should know old hags like you will be avoided by all, if you were to step in Cruise. 

Why are you even here in the first place when the dispute has got nothing to do with you.   

Fuck off somewhere else & die soon!

Guest FUCKOFF
51 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

It's the same argument I see guests saying "I'm not that guest", so I am merely suggesting that you register yourself as a member or use back your member's name.  But your excuse is you are afraid of being trolled.  Now do you understand my reason for being here?  It is in response to your unfounded fear.  If you had taken my heed, you won't need to explain yourself over and over again about mis-identification.

Btw,  you don't need to be rude here.

You fuck off first, old hag.You certainly deserved all these vulgarities inside the flamming room.  For the record, I do have grand parents at home & I respect them & all senior citizens but for old scum like you, DIE & ROT IN HELL!

Don't keep using the same old rebuttal that you have the courage to put up your photo. Only a delusional & thick-skin narcissist would put up a saggy old face & call himself clean cut..what a joke & fuck up logic. We, normal people, prefer to exchange photo through pm.. understand?      

Who are you to police & dictate others from posting as guest & what guest names to use? You can keep your outdated & conservative ways of thinking to yourself, there are many like me who likes to use names relevant to what I post. If I felt being wronged, I would post as "Wronged", if I'm happy - I will use "Happy". It is just a different school of thoughts and that's why this forum does not restrict guests from using different names. If one day this rule has been changed, I'm sure we will gladly abide by it.

You go & read for yourself the Halal Sensitive Thread, didn't Gachi Muchi mod pointed out to Disclosed youself that he was wrong to accuse the TS. It is time for you to stop. 

Guest Guest 2
54 minutes ago, Guest FUCKOFF said:

You fuck off first, old hag.You certainly deserved all these vulgarities inside the flamming room.  For the record, I do have grand parents at home & I respect them & all senior citizens but for old scum like you, DIE & ROT IN HELL!

Don't keep using the same old rebuttal that you have the courage to put up your photo. Only a delusional & thick-skin narcissist would put up a saggy old face & call himself clean cut..what a joke & fuck up logic. We, normal people, prefer to exchange photo through pm.. understand?      

Who are you to police & dictate others from posting as guest & what guest names to use? You can keep your outdated & conservative ways of thinking to yourself, there are many like me who likes to use names relevant to what I post. If I felt being wronged, I would post as "Wronged", if I'm happy - I will use "Happy". It is just a different school of thoughts and that's why this forum does not restrict guests from using different names. If one day this rule has been changed, I'm sure we will gladly abide by it.

You go & read for yourself the Halal Sensitive Thread, didn't Gachi Muchi mod pointed out to Disclosed youself that he was wrong to accuse the TS. It is time for you to stop. 

Keep it going! Everyone is behind you :clap:

Guest FUCKOFF
29 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

As I have said, it's your choice to use either your member name or guest nick but don't complain as you should know the disadvantages of using the latter.  You don't have to be rude and vulgar here.

One thing for sure, I'm not a hypocrite when it comes to spitting vulgarities on scum like you! Don't try to act demure & civic here, isn't it what this flaming room is meant for? 

I say it out to you again :

FUCKING MIND YOUR OWN FUNERAL!

YOU'RE AN ANCIENT PIECE OF FOSSILISED SHIT !

A CURSED BOTTOM WITH CONSTIPATION !

DIE & ROT IN HELL!

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

Guest disclosed yourself

You (guest dirty Auntie) are permanently crossing an acceptable line at Blowing Wind and even at the Flaming room.

But you always cry foul on others and tell them they are crossing lines.

I think you have problems to control yourself and your temper. (I think you have other problems too)

You have no civilised manners. If others outwit you with their posts, then you start howling nasty insulting words on them.

That is you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kahore he tarainga tahere i te ara.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Look at your nick, uncouth one.  You are asking Guest to F.O.   Why are you still here then?

You too, Nightwhore, are permanently being the largest kaypoh here at Blowing Wind and even at the Flaming room.

You always keep poking your ugly nose in places where it don't belong and tell people off when they say the truth about your ugly face and character. 

I think you have the same type of problems in controling yourself and your mannerism among your multiple other mental disorders too. 

You have no civilised manners. If others outwit you with their posts, then you start howling nasty accusations on them.

That is you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest disclosed yourself
49 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You too, Nightwhore, are permanently being the largest kaypoh here at Blowing Wind and even at the Flaming room.

You always keep poking your ugly nose in places where it don't belong and tell people off when they say the truth about your ugly face and character. 

I think you have the same type of problems in controling yourself and your mannerism among your multiple other mental disorders too. 

You have no civilised manners. If others outwit you with their posts, then you start howling nasty accusations on them.

That is you!

hijacked!!! not from the real disclosed yourself but above post from Dirty Auntie the Super Troll!!!

when you run out of arguments or it is correct what was posted about you , you always need to resort to childish games like hijacking other people's Guest nicks. The only intention is to disguise and distract from your nastiness and make others look bad. poor attempts.

You may confuse other Members or Blowing Wind readers but not the smart ones.

How poor can someone's mind be to resort to such helpless means???

--------------------------------------------------------

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata.

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

That is you!

:clap::clap: couldn't have described Nightwhore that debased old donkey any better

Guest disclosed yourself go away
4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hijacked!!! not from the real disclosed yourself but above post from Dirty Auntie the Super Troll!!!

when you run out of arguments or it is correct what was posted about you , you always need to resort to childish games like hijacking other people's Guest nicks. The only intention is to disguise and distract from your nastiness and make others look bad. poor attempts.

You may confuse other Members or Blowing Wind readers but not the smart ones.

How poor can someone's mind be to resort to such helpless means???

--------------------------------------------------------

As Nightwhore has said, it's your choice to use either your member name or guest nick but don't complain as you should know the disadvantages of using the latter.  You don't have to be rude here.

Guest FUCKOFF

Go get a life and mind your own business. We are not breaking any rules here by using different names. People don't hijack your name for no reasons, it is your mannerism & thuggish behaviour that pissed others off & resulted in current backlashes by multiple members or guests impersonating you. That fossilised shit is the last place on earth people should take advice from! The other partner in crime is Mlyfunp, also playing the detective game and together with him, takes turn in posting as Disclosed yourself. Don't think people are that stupid not to see thru this. 

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

As Nightwhore has said, it's your choice to use either your member name or guest nick but don't complain as you should know the disadvantages of using the latter.  You don't have to be rude here.

Then you go ahead and register as a Member first as you are longer posting here. Otherwise it is not convincing anyone. Go ahead register a Member account, I will follow instantly. Otherwise refrain from asking others to register.

There is no need to attempt to troll others by using their Guest nick, it only reflects your malicious character.

-----------------------------------------------------

Guest disclosed yourself
46 minutes ago, Guest FUCKOFF said:

Go get a life and mind your own business. We are not breaking any rules here by using different names. People don't hijack your name for no reasons, it is your mannerism & thuggish behaviour that pissed others off & resulted in current backlashes by multiple members or guests impersonating you. That fossilised shit is the last place on earth people should take advice from! The other partner in crime is Mlyfunp, also playing the detective game and together with him, takes turn in posting as Disclosed yourself. Don't think people are that stupid not to see thru this. 

Isn't this exactly policing what you are doing here? with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum.

Stop swinging yourself up to anybody who can decide what others do here.

For repeated times I m not Nightingale but independent.

Stop alluding this  and stop telling others what rights they have here.

If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind.

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroha.

Guest FUCKOFF

Bring your fucked up logic somewhere else first. What a joke. 
You are nothing but a real thug trying to assume innocence by preemptively calling others thugs. 

All the negativities here are in fact reactions to your constant policing here. 

Being the main agent of provocateur & joykiller here, you & your gang should be the one to leave instead. 

Isn't this exactly policing what you are doing here? with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum.

Stop swinging yourself up to anybody who can decide what others do here.

For repeated times I m not Nightingale but independent.

Stop alluding this  and stop telling others what rights they have here.

If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind.

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroha.

Gosh ... are you really so stupid that you can slap yourself in your own face?

In your SAME ONE post, you tell people "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind". And that's after asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

MOlKZ.gif

Then you go ahead and register as a Member first as you are longer posting here. Otherwise it is not convincing anyone. Go ahead register a Member account, I will follow instantly. Otherwise refrain from asking others to register.

There is no need to attempt to troll others by using their Guest nick, it only reflects your malicious character.

Yeah ... see the hypocrisy? .... tell people to go register as a Member while he post as a guest?

Hypocrisy Meter GIF - Hypocrisy Meter Full GIFs

Guest FUCKOFF
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

While both Auntie OCD and Robin Hood are using guest nicks, a glaring difference is that Auntie OCD keeps defending herself by saying she is not so and so guest while Robin Hood had no such problem of always having to defend  himself regarding identity.  Also Auntie OCD lacks the moral standing thanks to her devious ways of cloning nicks, hijacking others' nicks to try to confuse her detractors whereas Robin Hood's style is simple and clear-cut, without hesitating to criticise Auntie's irrational irrelevant excesses.

Shut the fuck up you constipated old btm. Just the face of you appearing here made me cringe, such an eyesore especially when you have no business here. 

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest FUCKOFF said:

Bring your fucked up logic somewhere else first. What a joke. 
You are nothing but a real thug trying to assume innocence by preemptively calling others thugs. 

All the negativities here are in fact reactions to your constant policing here. 

Being the main agent of provocateur & joykiller here, you & your gang should be the one to leave instead. 

Sorry, I don't use this type of expletive language.

thug

noun [ C ]
us uk /θʌɡ/

a man who acts violently, especially to commit a crime:

Sorry I don't remember that I called anyone a criminal.

See this is exactly what I just wrote about at the other thread about you.

I am an agent provocateur?  If it had been true I would have taken it as a compliment. But it is not true at all.

Are you the one playing these malicious games? Hyping up emotions on threads and calling in criminal intimidation from other non related threads which were not even directed at you at all (but directed at Nightingale) where there was never any intimidation?

The same approach you did with Steve on his harikiri self defence post on the Keybox thread defending off gropers and on the one about the abused guy, where you made up a story to make Steve look bad that even the Moderator fell into your trap to get the post deleted out into the Flaming Room and even made him banned for a week.

On another thread you accused me of pushing people into suicide, which had no basis at all too.

I just wonder who is the permanent agent provocateur?

What do you say with your above post?

Only your personal view on Blowing Wind counts? Only your opinion is the master opinion and all others don't have any rights or can't post anything or have to succumb to your views?

I think you live a little bit out of life if you seriously have such views and this as a stand point.

Everybody can express at Blowing Wind what he wants. There is no need for you to interfere or tell others they have no right to post anything.

and on the Gift for Singaporeans thread aren't you the joykiller there?

You follow step on every move I do at Blowing Wind coming in with your silly nonsense and policing posts all over.

Because it doesn't fit into your world of thoughts.

What a poor light you are.

Just accept differing opinions. and please learn to behave a bit better and mannered.

With expletives you won't win any heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E noho, tena te au o Rangitaiki hei kawe i a koe.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

Yeah ... see the hypocrisy? .... tell people to go register as a Member while he post as a guest?

But isn't it hypocrite from you then too in the first place to ask others to register as a member when you are posting as a Guest????

Can't see the logic?

Then refrain from asking others to register as a member.

But still there is no need to use my "disclosed yourself" guest nick and confuse the Main Forum as if it was me who posted anything there.

Otherwise what is your goal in doing that?  (attempting to make others look silly? causing feelings of hatred towards others?

1. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake!

4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But isn't it hypocrite from you then too in the first place to ask others to register as a member when you are posting as a Guest????

Can't see the logic?

Then refrain from asking others to register as a member.

But still there is no need to use my "disclosed yourself" guest nick and confuse the Main Forum as if it was me who posted anything there.

Otherwise what is your goal in doing that?  (attempting to make others look silly? causing feelings of hatred towards others?

1. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake!

Can't see the logic cos Guest Guest didn't ask others to register as a member when you are posting as a Guest. It was you who did that. 

So this really proves you are not just hypocritical, but stupid as well. Lol. 

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

Gosh ... are you really so stupid that you can slap yourself in your own face?

In your SAME ONE post, you tell people "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind". And that's after asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

You missed out that it is you who repeatedly has the problems with others. Like Steve or Nightingale or Love-handle and plenty of others.

I don't have problems with them or other Members.

I only have a problem with your appearance at Blowing wind, which is bad mannered, expletive curse words, ranting insulting , racially unacceptable posts and so on.

Start to behave more appropriately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

Can't see the logic cos Guest Guest didn't ask others to register as a member when you are posting as a Guest. It was you who did that. 

So this really proves you are not just hypocritical, but stupid as well. Lol. 

But you asked me in the first place to register as a Member as a non member.

Therefore, tell me where is the logic to ask me to register as a member if you post as a Guest?

There is nobody else here at Blowing wind who has ever used my guest nick under "Disclosed yourself" but only you. (like the other two nicks which I used earlier).

Who is stupid and doesn't see the connection????

Me or you?

Prior to post things which fall into nothing and alleging people to be stupid, start to think first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nga huhu, nga wera, to kai, e mangere.

18 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But you asked me in the first place to register as a Member as a non member.

Therefore, tell me where is the logic to ask me to register as a member if you post as a Guest?

There is nobody else here at Blowing wind who has ever used my guest nick under "Disclosed yourself" but only you. (like the other two nicks which I used earlier).

Who is stupid and doesn't see the connection????

Me or you?

Prior to post things which fall into nothing and alleging people to be stupid, start to think first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nga huhu, nga wera, to kai, e mangere.

Which post did Guest Guest ask you to register as a Member? Show leh.... Otherwise, it just proves that you are a LIAR! 

25 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You missed out that it is you who repeatedly has the problems with others. Like Steve or Nightingale or Love-handle and plenty of others.

I don't have problems with them or other Members.

I only have a problem with your appearance at Blowing wind, which is bad mannered, expletive curse words, ranting insulting , racially unacceptable posts and so on.

Start to behave more appropriately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

Whatever crap you said in your post above, doesn't help you get away from the evidence of your hypocrisy when you tell people, jn your SAME ONE post,  "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind", and that's AFTER asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

Whatever crap you said in your post above, doesn't help you get away from the evidence of your hypocrisy when you tell people, jn your SAME ONE post,  "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind", and that's AFTER asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

But you are doing this.

And I was rightly pointing to you that this is silly.

You are permanently asking Steve, Nightingale, me and others not to post at Blowing Wind (and to shut up) Just look at the title of your guest nick here.

then, I can't ask you with what authority you are telling people to do not post at Blowing Wind?

If you don't like people to post here then YOU have the problem and not us.

You can stop your silly word twisting games here.

If you don't like what people post here on the Forums or have so many problems what other Members or guests post at Blowing Wind, then you must make up your mind and take the conclusion instead of trolling people endlessly.

I said before, if you have problems intellectually to get the point, then I am sorry for you.

Look, there are certain standards and limits on what you can post here.

You are the one who is violating those terms on a daily basis. It is not us.

Read up the following threads at the start of the Blowing Wind Main forum:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/99941-discrimination-of-any-kind-will-not-be-tolerated-here-in-bw%C2%A0forum/

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/67-objective-of-this-forum-posting-guidelines-bw-sub-forum-guide-and-description-no-personal-advertisement-in-this-forum-disruptive-posts-removal/

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/67-objective-of-this-forum-posting-guidelines-bw-sub-forum-guide-and-description-no-personal-advertisement-in-this-forum-disruptive-posts-removal/

Maybe you get a better picture then about the do's and don'ts at Blowing Wind instead of permanently violating the community guidelines set up at the Forum.

thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tama tu, tama ora; tama noho, tama matekai.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But you are doing this.

And I was rightly pointing to you that this is silly.

You are permanently asking Steve, Nightingale, me and others not to post at Blowing Wind (and to shut up) Just look at the title of your guest nick here.

then, I can't ask you with what authority you are telling people to do not post at Blowing Wind?

If you don't like people to post here then YOU have the problem and not us.

You can stop your silly word twisting games here.

If you don't like what people post here on the Forums or have so many problems what other Members or guests post at Blowing Wind, then you must make up your mind and take the conclusion instead of trolling people endlessly.

I said before, if you have problems intellectually to get the point, then I am sorry for you.

Look, there are certain standards and limits on what you can post here.

You are the one who is violating those terms on a daily basis. It is not us.

Read up the following threads at the start of the Blowing Wind Main forum:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/99941-discrimination-of-any-kind-will-not-be-tolerated-here-in-bw forum/

Maybe you get a better picture then about the do's and don'ts at Blowing Wind instead of permanently violating the community guidelines set up at the Forum.

thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tama tu, tama ora; tama noho, tama matekai.

AGAIN, for all the crap you have said, NOTHING NEGATES the evidence of your hypocrisy when you tell people, jn your SAME ONE post,  "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind", and RIGHT AFTER asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF A HYPOCRITICAL 贼喊抓贼。You want to go around policing this forum UNDER SOME FALSE PRETENCE OF DOING GOOD FOR THIS FORUM, WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE GUILTY OF THE VERY THINGS YOU SAY OTHERS ARE GUILTY OF. 

Guest disclosed yourself

You seriously want to tell now that "disclosed yourself go away" is someone else.

You are really a super joker.

What IP address did you use now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He tangata momoe, he tangata mangere, ekore e whiwhi ki te taonga.

3 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You seriously want to tell now that "disclosed yourself go away" is someone else.

You are really a super joker.

What IP address did you use now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He tangata momoe, he tangata mangere, ekore e whiwhi ki te taonga.

Hahahaha... Nothing better to say now except to ask for each and everybone of our IP address eshuh? HYPOCRIT! Lol

Guest disclosed yourself

Look: accusing others of hypocrisy is easy, when you yourself have shown how hypocrite you are yourself.

It doesn't bring much now if you want to pretend that you hide again behind another Guest profile. We know it is you.

Nobody else has the nerves to quarrel along at the Flaming Room. "disclosed yourself go away" is the same as "Guest Guest".

Plus as common you avoided responding to the question.

Did you note on yourself that you are permanently turning around at the same range of words?

Moron

Hypocrite

retard

cumwhore

slut

shit stirrer

boboshooter

And so on... (list endless). That is your permanent vocabulary at Blowing Wind.

Stop turning around some words, like a record on a record player in endless play. You are playing the same music over and over.

It is already boring. You can cling on some words for weeks without coming with anything major.

Show me any evidence at the Blowing Wind Forum where I ever

insulted anyone,

ranted against someone,

used expletive words

belittled someone because of looks

bashed someone

or anything such.

Please show me any such posts.

[Unfortunately, nobody at Blowing Wind can say the same about you. Your behaviour is very often just not acceptable and not complying with the rules set out by Blowing Wind. ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Guest 2
On 3/9/2019 at 8:17 PM, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

AGAIN, for all the crap you have said, NOTHING NEGATES the evidence of your hypocrisy when you tell people, jn your SAME ONE post,  "If you don't like it here you're free to move to other Forums, then leave Blowing Wind", and RIGHT AFTER asking people "with what authority are you telling other people what to do? Are you above the Moderators? You have no right to tell others what to post, when to post and where to post at any Forum".

THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF A HYPOCRITICAL 贼喊抓贼。You want to go around policing this forum UNDER SOME FALSE PRETENCE OF DOING GOOD FOR THIS FORUM, WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE GUILTY OF THE VERY THINGS YOU SAY OTHERS ARE GUILTY OF. 

Hahahaha yes! Well said! I couldn't have said it any better.

Fake lawyer giving legal advice on this forum and self-righteously trying to moderate the forum by demanding and telling others what to do can simply fuck off, nobody is taking instructions -

Not especially from someone who supports illegal fantasy purveyors and traitorous bitches with foot fetishes.

LOL

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On March 9, 2019 at 5:00 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The same approach you did with Steve on his harikiri self defence post on the Keybox thread defending off gropers and on the one about the abused guy, where you made up a story to make Steve look bad that even the Moderator fell into your trap to get the post deleted out into the Flaming Room and even made him banned for a week.

This is a lie! Steve made himself look bad by being a rude jerk to the abused guy ... who is a member not a guest ... and therefore the thread could not have been made up by Guest FO. If Steve had not butted into that thread and been a rude jerk to the abused guy, he would not have been banned, so that is 100% on him.

Blowing Wind moderators do not fall into traps! That is a ridiculous assertion. Many members posted in the abused guy's thread after Steve was banned saying it was about time and basically confirming that they had grown sick of his act a long time ago. People are also sick of your act and you may get banned as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.