Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna Bitching Post

Guest disclosed yourself

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

This is a lie! Steve made himself look bad by being a rude jerk to the abused guy ... who is a member not a guest ... and therefore the thread could not have been made up by Guest FO. If Steve had not butted into that thread and been a rude jerk to the abused guy, he would not have been banned, so that is 100% on him.

Blowing Wind moderators do not fall into traps! That is a ridiculous assertion. Many members posted in the abused guy's thread after Steve was banned saying it was about time and basically confirming that they had grown sick of his act a long time ago. People are also sick of your act and you may get banned as well.

Well said! Guest disclosed yourself is not just a whiny foot-stomper but also a shameless liar who has no qualms about threatening others online and possibly criminally intimidating others.

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

This is a lie! Steve made himself look bad by being a rude jerk to the abused guy ... who is a member not a guest ... and therefore the thread could not have been made up by Guest FO. If Steve had not butted into that thread and been a rude jerk to the abused guy, he would not have been banned, so that is 100% on him.

Blowing Wind moderators do not fall into traps! That is a ridiculous assertion. Many members posted in the abused guy's thread after Steve was banned saying it was about time and basically confirming that they had grown sick of his act a long time ago. People are also sick of your act and you may get banned as well.

You mean the ex Moderator Garyl and the fake clones of Guest Dirty Auntie who supported the ban?????????

Somebody starting a post with "this is a lie" reminds me of one single Guest.

Why need to use different guest nicks again?

The whole matter with Steve was escalated by one single person who is stalking his posts for various years and doesn't leave out any effort to get him banned.

Nobody spoke about the thread having originated from the critical Guest.

Yes Steve echauffed himself on that discussion with the abused but the initiator for the ban where two Guest posts who confronted Steve and actually told him what to do.

The last post ended with one set of alphabets one certain guy likes to do here.  

Only these two posts before the ban caused the Moderators to step in. This notorious Guest called the police to step in against Steve ( as at many occasions).

In fact, those Guests (probably you) were just blowing up hot air and trying to make Steve look bad. The stepping in at any post of Steve was very obvious.

In fact this was the real "stalking" if not harressing/bullying.  So, who were the real instigators for this???????

At many of my own posts you can see that I m not a fan of Steve.

----------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti he pounamu.

Guest 等子期
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You mean the ex Moderator Garyl and the fake clones of Guest Dirty Auntie who supported the ban?????????

Somebody starting a post with "this is a lie" reminds me of one single Guest.

Why need to use different guest nicks again?

The whole matter with Steve was escalated by one single person who is stalking his posts for various years and doesn't leave out any effort to get him banned.

Nobody spoke about the thread having originated from the critical Guest.

Yes Steve echauffed himself on that discussion with the abused but the initiator for the ban where two Guest posts who confronted Steve and actually told him what to do.

The last post ended with one set of alphabets one certain guy likes to do here.  

Only these two posts before the ban caused the Moderators to step in. This notorious Guest called the police to step in against Steve ( as at many occasions).

In fact, those Guests (probably you) were just blowing up hot air and trying to make Steve look bad. The stepping in at any post of Steve was very obvious.

In fact this was the real "stalking" if not harressing/bullying.  So, who were the real instigators for this???????

At many of my own posts you can see that I m not a fan of Steve.

----------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti he pounamu.

公说公有理, 婆说婆有理. 何必为了不相干的老外吵架 .

你也没道理,胡乱疑神疑鬼诬赖无辜的宾客。所谓来者都是客, 要以礼相待。

好了,反正他们剩下的日子也不多了, 不如将就清明预先烧点白金向他们拜拜吧。

Guest Cleanly Teacher

Steve typed the words that caused him to receive his well-deserved ban. Nobody held a gun to Steve's head and forced him to type those words. Steve typed those words because that's the kind of individual he is. The ban was was 100% his fault. Quit making fake excuses trying to blame Steve's ban on other people, typing easily disproven lies when you get called out, and then attempting to pretend like you haven't been behaving as his personal spill-sopper for the last several months. The only person you are fooling is yourself. Every reader of Blowing Wind with even half a brain clearly sees through your act, but most simply choose to ignore you rather than waste time engaging with you, because they don't feel that you're worth even one nanosecond of their precious time.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest 2
On 3/6/2019 at 10:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Look! If you are ugly, you are ugly. The least you can do is to brush up on your personal character, which is also an abomination in itself. But even while you cannot bother to brush up on your own looks, you couldn't bother to groom your character as well. The criticism of your ugly face is the least of it all, because any criticism of your character just went way over your head and you couldn't even grasp it at all. 

And you yourself has said that you have been trolled for years. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Have you seen any other members getting trolled the way you were? You are the forum clown, and I guess you are happy about it? And if you were trolled by just one person over a short period of time, it might be the other person's fault. But to be trolled for so many years, and by so many guests, and further trying to hide from the fact by claiming they are all the same guest, doesn't these all say something about you? 

You are literally 无药可救。Even Choonie the Loonie died with people remembering him on this forum. But you can disappear into the sunset and everyone would cheer. 

Hahahaha!!  Well said!  @Nightingale

Guest disclosed yourself
On 6/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hahahaha!!  Well said!  @Nightingale

In particular, very good for those to say such nasty things about others, who don't register a profile and don't put up a picture of yourself into the profile at all.

Always easy to call other people ugly while not showing your own face at all you Mr Hiding in the dark, Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨) and clone Fan Bing Bing (Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Guest 2).

Exactly that other people call losers, Dirty Auntie and Fan bing Bing... exactly that.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

In particular, very good for those to say such nasty things about others, who don't register a profile and don't put up a picture of yourself into the profile at all.

Always easy to call other people ugly while not showing your own face at all you Mr Hiding in the dark, Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨) and clone Fan Bing Bing (Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Guest 2).

Exactly that other people call losers, Dirty Auntie and Fan bing Bing... exactly that.

One word: boboshooter

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
11 hours ago, Nightingale said:

As said before, the mosquitoes have to close their eyes before biting into Auntie OCD's flesh.

I personally think the mosquitoes don't get their sting hard while seeing Dirty Auntie OCD in front of them... but in the end they are doing some charity....

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Look who's talking now? You yourself didn't register a profile and you yourself didn't put up a picture of yourself into the profile at all, did you? And isn't it easy to be saying that other people of other races has a mee goreng smell while not showing your own face as well, or maybe even letting people have a whiff and see if YOU have a smell too? So who's Mr Hiding in the dark now? LOL! 

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Look who's talking now? You yourself didn't register a profile and you yourself didn't put up a picture of yourself into the profile at all, did you? And isn't it easy to be saying that other people of other races has a mee goreng smell while not showing your own face as well, or maybe even letting people have a whiff and see if YOU have a smell too? So who's Mr Hiding in the dark now? LOL! 

Not true! My profile has a pic!

But in difference to you I never called any other Member ugly or made jokes about the looks of Members who put up their face into their profile what you repeatedly do. You shame Members on looks and make nasty jokes while hiding your own ugly self Dirty Auntie from others to be seen on Blowing Wind.

Because you are a coward and loser. And without showing yourself in a picture or your face in the profile picture on Blowing Wind still dare to make ugly comments on the looks of Members, those who have the guts to stand to their looks, even if they might not be considered as handsome.

However, nasty as you are Dirty Auntie, you prefer to hide your face but go on to belittle or shame others on their looks.

Do you finally realise what a disgusting wimp you are?

Your response here is not logic at all. Think smarter.

My fans at Blowing Wind know who I am and they never said anything negative about my looks. I m not hiding behind a Guest facade like you are doing since the inception of Blowing Wind.

If you had some guts you had registered a member account long time back and maybe put a profile face pic. The fact that you're hiding behind the guest shelf tells me that your own looks are nothing spectacular... probably as shocking as the gif pictures you like to display on others.

Yes, you are a cowardly malicious nasty little wimp.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Not true! My profile has a pic!

What type of logic is that? If that's a pic, then everyone's profile also got pic. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

My fans at Blowing Wind know who I am and they never said anything negative about my looks

Your fans? Just how delusional are you? You think you still can have friends after making racist remarks saying Chinese having mee goreng smell? Everyone see you carrying your sour black black face everyday all run away diam diam. Don't mistake their courtesy to be any kind of looks endorsement, ok? 

Guest disclosed yourself

Your a bullshitter who likes to twist words:

I never used the word "Chinese" on my occassional sort of mee goreng smell on some guys.

My remark was never racist. I simply described that some South East Asians have a run away smell, I never said all.

Do you want to claim here that to you no other South East Asian has any bad body odour and all guys smell pleasant to you? Nobody would believe you.

Refrain from framing me as a racist. You know very well it's not true.

Everybody else at Blowing Wind knows.

Stop diverting and distracting from your own racist and fascist mindset.

Or do you want me to pull out more evidence from Members at Blowing Wind who vehemently objected to your racist remarks.

At so many occasions Members scolded you for your racist posts.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What type of logic is that? If that's a pic, then everyone's profile also got pic. Lol. 

Your fans? Just how delusional are you? You think you still can have friends after making racist remarks saying Chinese having mee goreng smell? Everyone see you carrying your sour black black face everyday all run away diam diam. Don't mistake their courtesy to be any kind of looks endorsement, ok? 

Yup, DY said South East Asian and even Taiwan/China guys have the mee goreng smell. Bloody racism.

But what can you expect from the same incorrigible cumwhore who displayed toxic masculinity as exposed by MW Ang and published by Yahoo News?

What can you expect from the self-confessed cockteaser of old uncles in Clementi MRT male toilet?

The one who posted so many posts defending Keybox's new layout and business strategy with respect to foreigners?

Nightwhore is throwing DY under the bus by goading, goading, goading... as usual. Remember how Nightwhore was exposed as a PRC sympathiser, a teacher who masturbates while fantasising about her students, and an incorrigible twisting liar who twists and turns just to divert attention from her wrongdoings? LOL

Guest disclosed yourself

Dirty Auntie has fallen into a mental state of delirium and insanity.

The last post clearly reflects that declining state of Dirty Auntie.

Repeating the same nonsense over and over... 

Even pointing out the inconsistencies to Dirty Auntie didn't help, ignoring what was written in detail, drawing (intentionally) wrong conclusions in order to continue shaming others, Dirty Auntie still insists on repeating the same bullshit again.

Where is the evidence of all?

Where is any support to Dirty Auntie's allegations?

There is none.

But Dirty Auntie is still repeating the wrong allegations again.

What does this tell us?

OCD!

Guest disclosed yourself
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, DY said South East Asian and even Taiwan/China guys have the mee goreng smell. Bloody racism.

But what can you expect from the same incorrigible cumwhore who displayed toxic masculinity as exposed by MW Ang and published by Yahoo News?

What can you expect from the self-confessed cockteaser of old uncles in Clementi MRT male toilet?

The one who posted so many posts defending Keybox's new layout and business strategy with respect to foreigners?

Nightwhore is throwing DY under the bus by goading, goading, goading... as usual. Remember how Nightwhore was exposed as a PRC sympathiser, a teacher who masturbates while fantasising about her students, and an incorrigible twisting liar who twists and turns just to divert attention from her wrongdoings? LOL

Show me where I posted I cockteased old guys at Clementi male toilet? I denied it in my subsequent post, didn't you see that? 

Guest guest
On 6/19/2019 at 8:10 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist is so ugly the only dates she gets are on a calendar.

Mai hiam lar...

You are no spring chicken or duck yourself,

And you are no Brad pitt nor handsome Kwon Sang Woo.

So no right to laugh at others becos of ugly...

Heeee

Guest disclosed yourself
26 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Mai hiam lar...

You are no spring chicken or duck yourself,

And you are no Brad pitt nor handsome Kwon Sang Woo.

So no right to laugh at others becos of ugly...

Heeee

Exactly, this Nightwhore's 狰狞老秃驴嘴脸 is the stuff of nightmares, one look at her creepy face and babies will cry nonstop, LOL. So ugly - inside and out!

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Impersonating other people's nick again.

Is this the only thing you are able to do Dirty Auntie?

so silly!

You must be talking about yourself!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.