Male HQ

Gay or bi married men n their wives

fab

Most such wives I know will keep quiet. Most will only only ve one child and unlikely to ve sex regularly. Few will look for other men.

17 hours ago, robin said:

I can totally identify with what you have described.  I also went into a depression after watching Addicted and I re-watched the drama like 5-6 times (know of another friend who watched like 20+ times).  And since then, was also searching for another BL drama that will comfort the soul but failed.  Such is the impact... haha...

10 hours ago, Firday said:

i recall a quote from the wife, dun mind him sleep with other man then women to steal her family bcz the gay can't bear children to share the hubby fortunate. That is why so many married man cruise everywhere without fear.

anyway, i m out of topic let discuss on film

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 5 months later...
Guest engagez

I think my wife already getting suspicious. It has been two years after she bore our first child, we still haven’t made sex. For me, having the child is an obligation for my parents and relatives and to her. I often go to sauna to have sex with other men. 

Why don't you divorce her and let her find the happiness she deserves?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, fab said:

Why don't you divorce her and let her find the happiness she deserves?

Divorce is a painful experience.  Not the ideal path to happiness.  Especially when having a 2 year old child.

1 hour ago, Guest engagez said:

I think my wife already getting suspicious. It has been two years after she bore our first child, we still haven’t made sex. For me, having the child is an obligation for my parents and relatives and to her. I often go to sauna to have sex with other men. 

Maybe as a former married man I can give a little bit of advice.  Since there was some sex already,  why not keep it up regularly but seldom,  just to give her the idea that she is still attractive. Even if it is not pleasure try to bring in some passion,  and justify the rarity of sex with a shortcoming of your own,  like some inability to have erections, infertility or whatever.

Don't feel bad about going to sauna, hopefully also seldom since the chances of being found out increase proportionally with the number of visits.

You can hang onto your relationship forever as long as there is other love that keeps you together.

Feel happy that you have made your child and you are a father.  Love the child without limits.

4 hours ago, Guest engagez said:

that is...sigh. 

Guest Feel sorry
4 hours ago, Guest engagez said:

I don't think both you and your wife deserve to go through this... It is best to come clean with your wife.. especially your wife regards you as his man... Be open about sexuality is needed to have a healthy relationship... Most likely to deal with separation but both of you deserve to be in a honest relationship...

Married guy with a 1 year old son here.

Loved my wife enough that i quitted this forums for awhile.

Then she started showing attitude now and then.

Got silent treatment from her once in awhile where she will just  ignore my son and me and just go about doing her own thing.

I don't know what I did wrong because she wouldn't tell me. 

As far as i'm concerned i'm taking on the mother + father role for my son while she's just like a part timer in my son's life. 

I'm the one waking up in the midde of the night feeding my son from newborn till now.

I'm the one carrying him everywhere when we go outside (my wife is petite and she says the son is very heavy, she does play with him but that's about it.)

Anyway things happen,I still love my wife,  still 'happily' married but i really don't care now(no point being faithful when my wife can show attitude whenever she likes)

. I just want suck dick and do my gay fantasies. 

Hell at this point i wouldn't even mind to let guys fuck her while I watch but I think that's a little extreme to mention to her. 

Tbh, my wife's maid is a better mother to my son that she will ever be. I do have thoughts but don't know how to approach my maid with the subject (you know what that is)

Edited by transmissionsm

58 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

Anyway things happen,I still love my wife,  still 'happily' married but i really don't care now(no point being faithful when my wife can show attitude whenever she likes). I just want suck dick and do my gay fantasies. 

Thanks for sharing.

It sounds like you are dealing with two different issues that should be treated separately ie the relationship you have with your wife and your desires for another man. 

One is not the cause or the reason for the other. You shouldn't punish yourself because you are not happy with your wife - it is not your fault that she isn't doing her part.

It sounds like you want to make things work better at home for your child - maybe that is something you should focus on resolving first. It isn't good for you or your kid if she continues behaving the way she does. 

Come back to us when you're ready for cock fun. We'll be here waiting. 

1 hour ago, transmissionsm said:

Got silent treatment from her once in awhile where she will just  ignore my son and me and just go about doing her own thing.

As far as i'm concerned i'm taking on the mother + father role for my son while she's just like a part timer in my son's life. 

I'm the one waking up in the midde of the night feeding my son from newborn till now.

I'm the one carrying him everywhere when we go outside (my wife is petite and she says the son is very heavy, she does play with him but that's about it.)

----

Tbh, my wife's maid is a better mother to my son that she will ever be. I do have thoughts but don't know how to approach my maid with the subject (you know what that is)

Does your wife work?  If not, what does she do all day long not caring for her son and you?   And she has A MAID?

Are you a rich Singaporean who got a big inheritance?

If not, why you agree to be exploited? 

A marriage is a partnership of equals.   If she does not do her fair share,  confront her with that.  Also confront her attitude. 

Be firm and demand cooperation.  You are the man, the head of the family.  Being gay does not interfere with that.

3 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

I am sorry u r having a bad time in marriage.

I do know of a friend who have similar complaints about his wife too, but dun think he is bi

wat is it u wan to approach ur maid about? i dun get it

18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Divorce is a painful experience.  Not the ideal path to happiness.  Especially when having a 2 year old child.

Short agony is better than prolonged one.

Unfair to make her a living window.

8 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Are you not giving her enough sex?

Anyway I know a gay who married  for one year to satisfy his parents.  Luckily they have no kids.  

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Anyway things happen,I still love my wife,  still 'happily' married but i really don't care now(no point being faithful when my wife can show attitude whenever she likes)

Hell at this point i wouldn't even mind to let guys fuck her while I watch but I think that's a little extreme to mention to her. 

PMS as with any woman? Or maybe Korean-drama 外遇? Or she found out about you...? 

14 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Try for another kid? She can tell you really not into her, right?

16 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Married here with 3 kids and I can feel that agony when the wife give attitude. My wife also plenty of attitude. Not enough info given though so I don’t want to speculate.

Women need to talk things through unlike men. It may be uncomfortable for the man to bring up her passive aggressive attitude but it is also good to talk things through. Women need men to sit down and hear them nag, nag, nag (reason cited for divorces).

i recall an advise on a Taiwanese show to have a minimum conversation time of 15 mins per day. It can be on the way to throw rubbish, wash dishes, but the conversation should never stop. Not easy coz I can’t even do it, but it’s good to consciously think about it.

Sex is underrated. It’s a must-have.

As for your other worldly interests, just stay safe.

Edited by ELTaz

On 8/11/2019 at 9:44 PM, Guest engagez said:

Marriage is a responsibility. Sorry to make it sound like a prison but you have to make it work. She’s otherwise your victim, can you live with that?

12 hours ago, fab said:

Short agony is better than prolonged one.

Unfair to make her a living window.

So if divorce is a short agony, staying together is a prolonged agony where she is "a living widow"?

Have you heard of counseling,  of reconciliation...  of mutual agreements?

To fuck is NOT the central part of a marriage, of a partnership.  

She is not a widow anymore than he is a widow  if they don't fuck each other.

When there are children,  a marriage is a partnership to give the kids their best,  with father and mother. 

replying to some post.

• My marriage currently not that bad. It just that I don't find a need to be faithful and the reward is for my wife to give me attitude (once in awhile).
  • Yes we are definitely on good terms and we still had sex. (Like i said , her attitude problem only happens once in awhile)
  • I thought of divorce before and of course take my son with me but seems like custody in SG will mainly give the child to the mother if he's still young , plus we already put downpayment for BTO.
  • There is nothing to talk about the silent treatment from my wife because I tried that many times and the reply is "I don't want to say". 
    (Fine bitch, you do what you want and I do what I want)
  • I called my wife a bitch but yes I still love her and yes I still want have fun with guys.

18 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

replying to some post.

• My marriage currently not that bad. It just that I don't find a need to be faithful and the reward is for my wife to give me attitude (once in awhile).
  • Yes we are definitely on good terms and we still had sex. (Like i said , her attitude problem only happens once in awhile)
  • I thought of divorce before and of course take my son with me but seems like custody in SG will mainly give the child to the mother if he's still young , plus we already put downpayment for BTO.
  • There is nothing to talk about the silent treatment from my wife because I tried that many times and the reply is "I don't want to say". 
  • I called my wife a bitch but yes I still love her and yes I still want have fun with guys.

At least you tried talking. I also agree laws in SG favour the women so divorce is really the extreme case. Some people always attitude, may be that’s her.

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So if divorce is a short agony, staying together is a prolonged agony where she is "a living widow"?

Have you heard of counseling,  of reconciliation...  of mutual agreements?

To fuck is NOT the central part of a marriage, of a partnership.  

She is not a widow anymore than he is a widow  if they don't fuck each other.

When there are children,  a marriage is a partnership to give the kids their best,  with father and mother. 

Can counseling,  of reconciliation...  of mutual agreements make a gay really love his wife?

Is fucking outside the marriage central part of a marriage, of a partnership?

he is NOT a widow if he's fucking outside while she's not.

Children do not grow up healthily in a on the rock marriage. The end of husband and wife relationship doesn't mean of parents and children relationship. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I'm actually alright on the marriage front.

Enjoy the occasional secret rendezvous but do need to consciously check and balance myself.

The decision to get married was mine, the decision to continue to have secret sex was/is mine

In any case, if anything should happen, just gotta take it like a man and face the consequences.

52 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes.

I hope so but I m skeptical.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Aniki said:

I'm actually alright on the marriage front.

Enjoy the occasional secret rendezvous but do need to consciously check and balance myself.

The decision to get married was mine, the decision to continue to have secret sex was/is mine

In any case, if anything should happen, just gotta take it like a man and face the consequences.

Damn right on this. I fuck my pussy daily when we are together. Ain’t need to explain to anyone/

2 hours ago, TTDan said:

Need to suck for straight man

Straight is just a facade.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, transmissionsm said:

r u serious u still luv her?????? 

Guest weird mothers
On 8/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, transmissionsm said:

Did you give any hint to your wife? Had she reasons to suspect anything that you are gay?

Often it happens that women transfer their hate to the kids once they are aware their husband is gay. They feel like you dirtied them. I assume she read your handphone or found something on the laptop. You know you always keep traces of chats or something, gay porn. You can delete it. You can remove the cookies but the next google search you enter the letter "G" and suddenly gay, gay fucks or what you searched bumps up on the list.

I have the feeling that your wife quietly gave up on you and she doesn't recognise your kid as hers.

But out there are bad mothers. I have seen plenty. Many women want kids but are worst mothers to their kids. No love, no patience, no skill in educating a kid. One of my neighbours scolds her son at every corner without a serious reason, sometimes I have to laugh myself or I make funny faces to the kid when the mother doesn't see it, just to tell the kid "ignore it". The mother just can't handle kids...  If the kids are rowdy outside the house, I always managed to get them quiet, but if the mother interferes, it goes on and she starts being very rude to here own kids.

I know it sounds funny, I would have never dared to marry a woman, take up the risk, since I know I m gay. But I m good with kids. Actually would have loved to have 2 or 3 even if it a burden, but adoption approvals to singles here are rare.

I personally recommend that you talk to your mother in law or father in law and see if they convey some hints what could bother your wife or why she neglects taking care of her kid. If they are open, they would tell you, but ask them not to discuss with your wife on their own. At least you get the ball rolling to find out what is wrong. Unless you want to discuss this with your wife directly, but be prepared that she may ask you "Are you gay?"

Guest samaritan
On 8/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Seekmarriedman said:

Hi all, if you need help, pls feel free to approach me. I m 38 chn 173 64. Line me at madfaye 

On 8/12/2019 at 12:35 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Good Samaritan 🏆

Good Samaritan with no self interest in married guys (or did I read something wrong on the member nick???)

Guest custody
12 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

replying to some post.

Since some years custody is given to both parents. The times that custody was give to the wife only seems to be past. There must be valid reasons such as the mother being drug abuser/ alcoholic or gambler. But there is the "care and control" . the latter explains who makes the day to day decisions on the kid. This is mostly given to the mother by the courts, mostly the kids remain with the mother who has power on care and control: decide on the daily needs, When the kid goes to bed, what it eats etc.

Just want to put it straight that nowadays there is no sole custody on the kids anymore.

Guest weird mums
11 hours ago, fab said:

Can counseling,  of reconciliation...  of mutual agreements make a gay really love his wife?

Is fucking outside the marriage central part of a marriage, of a partnership?

he is NOT a widow if he's fucking outside while she's not.

Children do not grow up healthily in a on the rock marriage. The end of husband and wife relationship doesn't mean of parents and children relationship. 

Look, you write very negative about "cheating spouses". Maybe a gay who is not married has the freedom to fuck who he wants, but you mainly ignore that adultery happens in 90% of all straight relationships from both husband and wife. It is a fact. 70% of straight men indulge in sex with prostitutes.

The marriage is the thing how you work about it.

the husband flies to BKK/ Hat Yai,  on a "business trip" takes a ferry to Batam, the women gets her thrill at the guys brothel with the China boys at Tanglin shopping mall or tennis teacher.

Your world is a bit too realistic and not reflecting how it is in real life.

On your point with the kids, all researches result that kids grow up happier in a marriage with husband and wife along instead of single parenthoods or divorced partners. Most kids take some psychological damage during marriages. Couples always have some squabbles even real long lasting fights during a marriage. Must not mean the kids are worse off.

Please instead of just plainly writing things that ignore the real life and the authentic situation of marriages, get informed how it is.

Even the Chinese movies you like to watch fab would have explained to you that there is infidelity in straight marriages...

I find your points a bit too simplistic...

Guest weird mums

On your point with the kids, all researches result that kids grow up happier in a marriage with husband and wife along instead of single parenthoods or divorced partners. Most kids take some psychological damage during marriages divorces. Couples always have some squabbles even real long lasting fights during a marriage. Must not mean the kids are worse off.

should be divorces...

Guest Peter Tan
On 8/12/2019 at 2:43 AM, Guest Feel sorry said:

I don't think both you and your wife deserve to go through this... It is best to come clean with your wife.. especially your wife regards you as his man... Be open about sexuality is needed to have a healthy relationship... Most likely to deal with separation but both of you deserve to be in a honest relationship...

Sigh easier said than done 

47 minutes ago, Guest weird mothers said:

I know it sounds funny, I would have never dared to marry a woman, take up the risk, since I know I m gay. But I m good with kids. Actually would have loved to have 2 or 3 even if it a burden, but adoption approvals to singles here are rare.

I personally recommend that you talk to your mother in law or father in law and see if they convey some hints what could bother your wife or why she neglects taking care of her kid. If they are open, they would tell you, but ask them not to discuss with your wife on their own. At least you get the ball rolling to find out what is wrong. Unless you want to discuss this with your wife directly, but be prepared that she may ask you "Are you gay?"

There are so many children without parents who could be blessed by being adopted by a loving father like you,  or a loving LGBT couple !!!  Sooner or later this becomes possible  :)

If "the question" comes about,  there is a simple answer:  "I am attracted to women but I later discovered that I am also bisexual".  I was never asked by my former wife,  but after my bf (just "friend" for the world)  passed away  my son came to give me support.  And he asked the question.  I told him exactly that, that I also have had sex with men,  and he gave me a big hug!   We gays can love and we also CAN BE LOVED.

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:15 PM, fab said:

Most such wives I know will keep quiet. Most will only only ve one child and unlikely to ve sex regularly. Few will look for other men.

Yes. Like our neighbor. Shr knew that her husband plays with some of the guys in our block but just kept quiet about it. Maybe because they have 2 younf daughters.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.