Male HQ

ClousMaker Vs Bailey

CloudMaker

On 8/29/2018 at 9:44 PM, CloudMaker said:

Hi guys, whether a massage is the best or the worst is purely subjective.  To some, namely you,  it might seem the best you ever have, not that I'm doubting your words or his skills.  But to others, it might not be what they are looking for. 

Unless you are a massage therapy Connoisseur, I don't think any of us is qualify to judge or critic another therapist here which seems to be a trend.  And since when was it even a competition between fellow therapists?  I'm sure Mike is deeply appreciative of the positive feedback but please don't put other down by saying we are not up to his level.  We all have our strength and weakness as nobody is perfect.   Hence, we learn from one another and support this community.  Cause ultimately we are all trying to improve and provide the best for our clients and earn a decent living.  

Just sharing my thoughts as I notice how singularly minded many started to cultivate here to judge and comment. Yes, it's freedom of speech, but try to be more inclusive and give encouragement to all. 

Thanks for reading this, and let's be kind to one another. It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!  :lol:

Constructive feedback is good, but as a paying customer, i do think it is our right to say it as it is.

if the massage sucks and I'm charged a high price, why do we even want to encourage?

Reviews are meant to be helpful to other potential customers, why sweeten it up and not be truthful on what you experience.

If the masseur cannot take the comments, best not to read this thread, like you said it will be subjective.

As long as we do not spew nonsense, or attack them on baseless grounds.

Edited by bailey

4 hours ago, CloudMaker said:

Hi bailey, thanks for reading my posting.  Honestly, I only recently discovered this topic and that was the only post I read.  

As a customer, we all like to have a good experience.  What I am trying to encourage is for us to voice out our opinion in a positive way so our community may improve as a whole, whether as a customer or service provider.  It may not have occurred to you, but the person that didn't live up to your service standard might not be aware of it because nobody mentioned it to him.  I truly believe if you have opened up a dialogue with him in a constructive way, I am sure the person will be more than happy to improve and provide a better service.  This will not only benefits the next customer but also the therapist.  Believe it or not, most might not have the time or read this topic.  Then your command will just affect that person livelihood because you are basically telling other to not use his service.   

You might have taken what I said out of context without fully understanding what I am trying to cultivate, that is always giving other a second chance and be kind.  I am positive most service provider or therapist is not out to be nasty or mean hence, why would you even want to "attack them" even if the massage 'sucks' as you put it.   I am sure there were instances that we wish we were given another chance but wasn't?   That's all I am saying.:)

Therefore, let's be all-inclusive and supportive.  Don't let this community turn into a gossip infected playground cause it really doesn't cost anything to be nice. :wub:  

Have a great day guys! Cheers! :lol:

1. If the masseur I am commenting about, do not even read the the posts, then how is he going to know the constructive feedback I am going to give him... Providing constructive feedback is not a given, and opening a dialogue here is tough cos you are never going to satisfy everyone.

2. Saying things as it is or being honest of the service provided, doesn’t mean it is turning into a “gossip infected” playground. Saying a particular masseur is my #1 and “the rest do not measure up” is turning to gossip? No, it is being subjective, the readers here are all adults, we know how to filter the information.

3. Do you think the masseur will know something is wrong if he keeps getting customers (from the reviewers who are being “nice”). Seeing your business slowing down will be the best reality check.

You may have a good intention to keep things nice and positive for everyone here, but I rather take the unadulterated version, I don’t want vague, sweetened posts which are pointless.

You have to find your niche, whether it is upping your skills or PR service etc...to be able to survive in this cut throat business.

my last 2 cents, you are welcome to give your encouraging posts here as a paying customer (which I don’t see?), but this is a pretty honest review thread, so I hope this will stay as it is.

Edited by bailey

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2018 at 11:48 AM, CloudMaker said:

Hi bailey, thanks for reading my posting.  Honestly, I only recently discovered this topic and that was the only post I read.  

As a customer, we all like to have a good experience.  What I am trying to encourage is for us to voice out our opinion in a positive way so our community may improve as a whole, whether as a customer or service provider.  It may not have occurred to you, but the person that didn't live up to your service standard might not be aware of it because nobody mentioned it to him.  I truly believe if you have opened up a dialogue with him in a constructive way, I am sure the person will be more than happy to improve and provide a better service.  This will not only benefits the next customer but also the therapist.  Believe it or not, most might not have the time or read this topic.  Then your command will just affect that person livelihood because you are basically telling other to not use his service.   

You might have taken what I said out of context without fully understanding what I am trying to cultivate, that is always giving other a second chance and be kind.  I am positive most service provider or therapist is not out to be nasty or mean hence, why would you even want to "attack them" even if the massage 'sucks' as you put it.   I am sure there were instances that we wish we were given another chance but wasn't?   That's all I am saying.:)

Therefore, let's be all-inclusive and supportive.  Don't let this community turn into a gossip infected playground cause it really doesn't cost anything to be nice. :wub:  

Nicely put, glad there are still people like you around! For you to even bother putting in words for other and politely address the other person whereas the other guy didn't even have the courtesy to even say hi in his reply already says so much about the person. 

Edited by icejock

Hmmm...

arctophile and cloudmaker are the same person, while the 2 newbies who just joined a few days ago, only replied to cloudmaker’s posts

you guys connect the dots yourself ba.....<_<

masseurs with substance won’t be affected by the white noise here, while those without have to resort to 小动作

13 hours ago, Sunray said:

This forum is for discussing the experience with the masseur as what the title suggest.  It’s not for discussing how to be a nice and godly person. There is nothing wrong for the customer to share their factual experience. By sharing a negative comment does not mean that the person is trying to break the masseur’s rice bowl (this is such a narrow minded perception). Readers are not stupid and can make their own judgement. 

Im here to read the real thing that people experienced. Not interested to read sugar coated stuff. 

absolutely! can't agree more.

14 hours ago, icejock said:

You need to take a chill pill and cool off dude.  We don't need you to sugar coated anything, or anything from you, period.   As your nick suggested, we just need a high SPF with PA++++ to protect ourselves from getting cancerous cells! :B)

I’m not angry at all. Do I sound like I am?

8 hours ago, bailey said:

Hmmm...

arctophile and cloudmaker are the same person, while the 2 newbies who just joined a few days ago, only replied to cloudmaker’s posts

masseurs with substance won’t be affected by the white noise here, while those without have to resort to 小动作

Since you brought this up, I think they are the same person. Both of them direct you to the same website for their massage. You can search my previous comment on Arctophile and yes, connect the dots and see if both their speeches contradicts. 

And the other 2 who joined on Tuesday and Wednesday.... hmmm... same style of writing. Maybe GM should check if the 4 accounts are posting from the same ip address.

If a person wants to do a business, be prepared to embrace all positive and negative comments. The truth always hurts. 

Edited by Sunray

Well, arctophile and cloudmaker are the same person because previously when arctophile first started his thread on his massage services, he got a negative feedback from someone whom he cancelled upon last minute. I forgot the exact details but because of the negative comment, I suppose his business got affected, thus he created this Cloudmaker and "re-started" his business as a "brand new" forumer lol

So it's not too difficult to piece everything together. He's just using several IDs to compliment himself. Which kinda mean that the reviews on his massage thread is abit dubious, huh?

7 hours ago, greysnow said:

Well, arctophile and cloudmaker are the same person because previously when arctophile first started his thread on his massage services, he got a negative feedback from someone whom he cancelled upon last minute. I forgot the exact details but because of the negative comment, I suppose his business got affected, thus he created this Cloudmaker and "re-started" his business as a "brand new" forumer lol

So it's not too difficult to piece everything together. He's just using several IDs to compliment himself. Which kinda mean that the reviews on his massage thread is abit dubious, huh?

I was the one who gave a comment on Arctophile few months back. I can’t find the thread now. Probably the creator of the thread got the administrator to delete the bad records. When cloudmaker advertise his massage on day1, I already knew he is the same person as Arctophile given that both use the same website. Since he wants to start afresh, I didn’t expose him. But recently he started to shoot himself by teaching other customers how to “behave”. And seeing that multiple new accounts have sprouted to support him, it becomes a matter of integrity. Thanks to bailey and skybeach for spotting the possibly phantom accounts. 

Lets move on before the gm penalize all of us. Haha. Readers can make their judgement. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2018 at 11:48 AM, CloudMaker said:

On 10/3/2018 at 5:18 PM, icejock said:

Nicely put, glad there are still people like you around! For you to even bother putting in words for other and politely address the other person whereas the other guy didn't even have the courtesy to even say hi in his reply already says so much about the person. 

On 10/4/2018 at 4:24 PM, musclejunky2.0 said:

Totally agree, the world needs more people like him.  The other guy is a totally lost cause, can't relate.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:56 AM, icejock said:

You need to take a chill pill and cool off dude.  We don't need you to sugar coated anything, or anything from you, period.   As your nick suggested, we just need a high SPF with PA++++ to protect ourselves from getting cancerous cells! :B)

On 10/7/2018 at 6:18 AM, rAwnonymous said:

Yes, the truth always hurts especially to those who like to dish on other yet cannot handle comment about themselves.  And interestingly enough, all the 3 'aunties' are previously disgruntled and just couldn't stand they were being corrected. As one of them so helpfully pointed out, quote "you put the dots together ba" unquote.  So you do the math, their action is intentional, motivated and deliberate.  It's a case of pots calling the kettle black.  These guys are so free they even stalk profile and the likes given, that's borderline Psychotic!  As for the disillusioned individual who think the beach is in the sky, the emoji is for all to use so please get off from riding on your imaginary unicorn and get the real thing up your ass!

On 10/7/2018 at 9:20 AM, rAwnonymous said:

Just when did he mentioned they are not?  I sure don't see Arctophile giving any review online to CloudMaker.  So dubious? So I don't see there is anything wrong if he created a new profile to have a fresh start.  Now clearly I see why.   It's not surprise you guys hold grudges because he declined his service.  Move on man and get a life!  Don't create drama or target someone for your own pleasure. I bet neither would u like if other accuse your profile is fake too and created by the same disgruntled guy. 

Serioudly dude, back off and stop your bullying. It's down right stupid!

Let me put a stop to this bickering.

You are right @greysnow, they are the same person. We mods DO Allow members to have multiple accounts.

And we will at times expose people when they try to mask as many people by creating many accounts, like currently.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:52 AM, greysnow said:

@CloudMaker @rAwnonymous @musclejunky2.0 @icejock @MethAbtU are the same person.

So far he did not use his other accounts to give himself good reviews about his massage, just give Likes to his post is not a crime although it might be seen as self promotion in a mild way.

Replying post as several person in this thread is another matter altogether, but still not a bad criminal offense. 

Thus, my post is to set the record straight of what he is doing. I think @CloudMaker should just answer those questions as himself and not create so many questionable nicks. Which I will do everyone a favour and remove two questionable nicks which I find offensive, which is Meth and Ice.

P/S : Any more such offensive nicks and I will have you remove permanently.

2018-11-08_5-40-33.jpg

1 hour ago, CloudMaker said:

@Guest Joke, @Guest Guest are obviously stalkers.  If you don’t like me but still following and reading everything I post, bitch you are a fan!

Just for you information, maybe it wasn’t right for me to create different profiles but my intention was to get away from psychotic guys like you all.  I did not cyber bully anyone and all I did was protect myself from being bullied.  If you guys are indeed not disgruntled and feeling rejected because I declined my service I be damned!  Cause no normal human being will go out to this extended to constantly posting attack, like my educational level or writing ability unless he has personal motives. FYI, I might not be highly educated but I definitely have no desire to be like you guys.   If you stated you are so righteous then why are you not showing your true self and contact here like I did instead hide like some cowards? 

@Sunray I declined your service and I posted my reason and I also apologized if I offended you in any way previous as Arctophile.  Yet you said you don't hold grudges but when I begin my new profile as CloudMaker you still constantly stalked me and all the bs about ”exposing” me because you said I tell people how to behave?  That someone was obviously my reply to @Massage addict,  @greysnow@bailey.   Everyone please have a look at what I wrote and tell me if I’m bullying anyone or telling anyone “how to behave” as @Sunray put it. My intention was just waiting people to be more inclusive and thoughtful in their remarks.  But I guess being kind doesn't really resonate so I guess I just be straight to the point.  

@G_M had highlighted it and asked you guys to stop all the bickering so do take the hint even if u don’t have a life. 

Last but but not least, you guys don’t pay my bill or put food on my table or support me in anyway so please just #STFU & # GTFO. 

Wow. You are the one that are not stopping now. Lol. Being exposed and still so yaya papaya. Don’t think so highly of yourself that I will want to “stalk” you. This is a public forum. In my opinion, by creating multiple accounts to defend and market yourself is trying to lie to the readers. In short, no integrity. Fullstop. 

11 hours ago, CloudMaker said:

@G_M had highlighted it and asked you guys to stop all the bickering so do take the hint even if u don’t have a life. 

Last but but not least, you guys don’t pay my bill or put food on my table or support me in anyway so please just #STFU & # GTFO. 

Ironically, there is no review of your massage service, nor did you share any massage service of you own experience in this thread.

so the one to STFU & GTFO is you

Now, go be more inclusive and thoughtful in your remarks, remember to look in the mirror before you start lecturing people about kindness.

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker's Controversy (split from "My Experience from Masseur")
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, bailey said:

Hmmm...

Yep, that @CloudMaker is full of 小动作.

• 1 month later...

well, there are many people doing massage in this forum, in order to go a long  way to delight customers and building loyalty, their feedback are very important to make your skills and service better, humble make your business better cos word of mouth advertising by real customers is important for every business, if you are serious about doing massage, hope you able to take those potential customers words, all the best.

Guest Guest38
On 12/31/2018 at 2:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

@G_M i rmb u told a certain masseur not to post every few hrs, i think u shld do e same to @CloudMaker

he kept posting every few hrs, mainly pics, then delete away

sibeh annoying n despo man

mayve both are frd-frd, so GM no issue warning

On 12/31/2018 at 8:00 PM, snowball said:

if you are serious about doing massage, hope you able to take those potential customers words, all the best.

u can see he has some attitude, so don't heed advice 1

clearly @CloudMaker is desperate for biz, that's why very free to keel posting every few hours

he don't know got 反效果的

• 2 weeks later...
Guest copyright

I realise that he has been using images from cosmetic brands, and then doctored them to look like its generic, with his own words added in.

no wonder he keep deleting them off every few days in case the brands find out he is using their copyright

wa lau eh, no money use free images la

why do this kind of steal chicken touch dog thing

Guest anti mosquito detergent
14 minutes ago, Guest copyright said:

I realise that he has been using images from cosmetic brands, and then doctored them to look like its generic, with his own words added in.

no wonder he keep deleting them off every few days in case the brands find out he is using their copyright

wa lau eh, no money use free images la

why do this kind of steal chicken touch dog thing

Aiyo, 偷鸡摸狗, hahhaa

Guest copyright

fking free today, so i did some googling on what pics he used, some he already deleted as usual of his 鬼鬼祟祟 ways.

in order of no preference, i present to you Bvlgari, Armani and clearasil...

funny how he actually made the effort to photoshop them instead of using some stock images, but that prob shows you how free, and jobless he is.

cloudmaker1.png

cloudmaker3.png

cloudmaker2.png

oh, and @Bluebird, you will have to keep copy and pasting your post every few days, if not his plan is to keep posting new pics until your post is buried deep in his thread and no one will notice.

Just show the captured whatsapp conversation to show his character la, he's good at acting all holy one.

I like G_M's tolerance for people who provide massage services through their BW membership.  Also his tolerance for moderate use of multiple memberships.

I judge to massage as an honorable service, and those who do it, earn their livelihood.  

This in spite of having never liked to be massaged.  This may sound weird,

but I don't like others to fool around with my body.  That's only for me and those I make love with.

Speaking of which, I could welcome massage with happy ending

where there is zero massage and 100% happy ending... after happy time.

• 4 weeks later...

quoted from his thread

On 1/31/2019 at 10:44 AM, CloudMaker said:

Frankly, it is quite tiring for me to read or even defend myself. Clients that have engaged my service and met me know what kind of person I am.  These people are strangers who I have never met or people that couldn't stand to be corrected. It might be disappointing for the haters here to know that the bulk of my genuine customers don't come from this site and they certainly don't behave like those here. 

If you..........

v contradicting 

y r u here everyday if ur main customers r hot from here? then no need to defend anymore lo

u should just go advertise where ur customers r at la

Guest Tsk tsk
On 2/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

@CloudMaker while it is gd tt u dun hog e folder daily, but now u like to 'spam' wif empty posts

today got EIGHT empty posts (not even edited), this is a form of spamming what!!
cld mods @G_M to something abt such spammings?

Spemming empty posts so that the older “bad” posts will get pushed down into the thread, new users won’t see them.

eh wait, he has no reviews at all! What does it say about him when even newbie masseurs get 1 or 2 supportive reviews....

• G_M changed the title to ClousMaker Vs Bailey
  • G_M locked this topic