Male HQ

Masseur Cloud Maker Vs Nic Married

nik married

On 1/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, CloudMaker said:

Hi James, if you are genuine in engaging my service, do WhatsApp me and experience it yourself.  I sincerely feel my clients know what's good and what's not and they don't see the need to believe in words of mouth. Cheers!

Don't bother,  he is one damn rude service provider,  chooses his clients and can even bar you from contacting when I simply asked if he does b2b massages.  Book him and you will know what kind of person he is,  all proud and looking down on ppl.  I wonder why he even bother to be in service line if he does not feel for his clients? I have never complained about anyone here before,  I am usually let-it-be kind of approach but this one got me real boiled! 

As Stated On My Past Posting, I Do Not Provide Sex Service And Hence I Don’t Take Kindly To People Who Behaved Self Righteous When Their Motive Was Clearly Anything But.  

If Anyone Was Looking Down At Someone It's Him.  Just Because I Provide Massage He deem He Had The Right To Abuse His Right As A Customer.  

If I Am Being Label As Rude For Speaking My Mind And Put Him In His Place So Be It. 

P.S. Just For Your Information, Even After I Had Block The Said Person And Told Him Not To Bother Me, He Still Go To The Extend Of Trying To Use Emails To Book My Service.  I Call That Mental. 

Of Course He Got Really Boiled, It's Known As

惱羞成怒.

Edited by CloudMaker

1 hour ago, CloudMaker said:

As Stated On My Past Posting, I Do Not Provide Sex Service And Hence I Don’t Take Kindly To People Who Behaved Self Righteous When Their Motive Was Clearly Anything But.  

If Anyone Was Looking Down At Someone It's Him.  Just Because I Provide Massage He deem He Had The Right To Abuse His Right As A Customer.  

If I Am Being Label As Rude For Speaking My Mind And Put Him In His Place So Be It. 

P.S. Just For Your Information, Even After I Had Block The Said Person And Told Him Not To Bother Me, He Still Go To The Extend Of Trying To Use Emails To Book My Service.  I Call That Mental. 

Of Course He Got Really Boiled, It's Known As

惱羞成怒.

Dear friends and guests of BW, i dont wish to explain or fend myself more. We look for friends here, we look for services, sometimes we are horni and seek release. I dont see anything wrong with that.

If he can reply as above, trying to downplay me and pride himeslf so high , like I have sinned for asking for sensual massage , I leave it to all of you to decide if you wish to support him and his so-called massage (where he selects his customers, or rather micro filters his customers).

I am sane, a working professional, dont need a young punk here to service me, not even if it is for free, NEXT PLEASE!

I hope The Moderators be fair and look into my report here and prevent the said person to continue his abusive behaviour here.   As admitted by himself he was looking more for fun (please refer to his statement above).  I have not need to falsely accuse the person, if require, my wix.com account can showed the email history. 

Yes, everyone has the right to choose the type of service they want, but as service provider we also has the right to decline any service that's deem inappropriate. 

Thank You. 

Edited by CloudMaker

40 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

I hope The Moderators be fair and look into my report here and prevent the said person to continue his abusive behaviour here.   As admitted by himself he was looking more for fun (please refer to his statement above).  I have not need to falsely accuse the person, if require, my wix.com account can showed the email history. 

Yes, everyone has the right to choose the type of service they want, but as service provider we also has the right to decline any service that's deem inappropriate. 

Thank You. 

you advertise for business, all of us here, whether BW members or guests are your potential customers!

If a question placed across is not appropriate, with customer service in mind will explain nicely to reject.

You are not owning this site, you dont choose , filter and ban us!

if you had explained, I would have steered away.

Why I bother to email subsequantly?

I thought I approached wrongly and offended you, so give myself another try to write to you for an appointment, hopefully to erase the initial bad impression that you might have on me.

But looks like you never learn your lesson, of respecting ppl, respecting your public potential customers.

Like I said, PASS, NEXT, I skip you, you can keep your pride and prejudise to yourself, I move on. Just my luck to know someone so ugly.

7 hours ago, nik married said:

you advertise for business, all of us here, whether BW members or guests are your potential customers!

If a question placed across is not appropriate, with customer service in mind will explain nicely to reject.

I thought I approached wrongly and offended you, so give myself another try to write to you for an appointment, hopefully to erase the initial bad impression that you might have on me.

But looks like you never learn your lesson, of respecting ppl, respecting your public potential customers.

Like I said, PASS, NEXT, I skip you, you can keep your pride and prejudise to yourself, I move on. Just my luck to know someone so ugly.

Are you trying to discriminate against another person right here on the forum? 

If both of you have a genuine case, please bring it up to the moderators here directly instead of all the dramas here.

40 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

Are you trying to discriminate against another person right here on the forum? 

If both of you have a genuine case, please bring it up to the moderators here directly instead of all the dramas here.

Enforcer,  hope you meant the message for the masseur who discriminated his clients! 

I seek friends,  happy times here,  interacting and more. 

He has been the one very hostile and unreasonable.  Where is the service that he is to provide since he advertised for business?  Same if I am selling briefs here,  bound to have ppl asking out of context,  it really depends on the patience to explain and if possible,  educate the client,  not shut them off!  I have parents to teach/ educate me,  not him! 

Hope I do not the least bit sound discriminating here! 

Guest guest
On 1/25/2019 at 5:52 PM, Bluebone said:

Don't bother with him. He wants to be respected, but he does not respect people.

All I did was to ask, "Will my bed get oily ah?", he replied, "I provide towel as always but if you are really concerned about oil maybe you should look for something that isn't oil massage in the first place." Then he blocked me, and refused to reply me on Carousell. Quite disappointing actually.

On 1/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, Bluebone said:

Please share more about how "he chose to omit details". Here's the customer's side of the story - 

(1) There was no weird requests for any sexual services, nor any sexual talk.

(2) You were agreeable to giving a massage, and the full address was given to book the slot.

(3) The entire conversation between customer and masseur was polite and cordial.

(4) You factually did block the customer after the question on whether oil will get on the bed.

WhatsApp chat history is available to prove this. 

Chasing you down so that your customers will know that you practice double standards - you expect your customers to be polite to you, but you do not extend the same thing to them. Don't even try to justify your poor behaviour. The least you can do is to apologise for mishandling a customer. 

15 hours ago, nik married said:

Don't bother,  he is one damn rude service provider,  chooses his clients and can even bar you from contacting when I simply asked if he does b2b massages.  Book him and you will know what kind of person he is,  all proud and looking down on ppl.  I wonder why he even bother to be in service line if he does not feel for his clients? I have never complained about anyone here before,  I am usually let-it-be kind of approach but this one got me real boiled! 

11 hours ago, nik married said:

updated... no good reviews, only petty quarrels with potential customers

@nik married If the masseur had made clear that they do not provide special service, you jolly well respect their wishes and not harass them. If I get another complain from masseur complaining to me about you harassing them. I will make sure you get a long holiday from this forum.  Don't let me come after you. (any masseur/s who had been harassed by this member, please PM me.)

@CloudMaker  as a masseur, who provides services to customers, the best way is not to openly engaged in a war of words with customers in an open forum. Such 'fights' does not win you more customers it just shows that you have poor PR skills and low EQ. 

We moderators are not the authorities. If anyone had been sexually harassed by someone, kindly report the perpetrator to the relevant authorities. 

Our forum is just a platform for home base masseur to ply their business and for members to look for relevant services.

Kindly settle all your private matters yourselves and or with the relevant authorities. 

BW forum does not support members seeking or providing sexual services. Anyone caught will have their account suspended or banned.

• G_M locked this topic