Male HQ

How to deal with a hot-headed person?

Guest HowTo

Guest MrMister

1.  If that person is your boss, suck it up.

2. If that person is your colleague, pretend to listen to the reason why they're so flustered.

3. If that person is your subordinate, tell he/she to F off.

Guest HowTo
1 minute ago, Guest MrMister said:

2. If that person is your colleague, pretend to listen to the reason why they're so flustered.

What if your family?

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest MrMister said:

Why must suck it up if its boss? This is 2019 not 1989! We have rights and workers have rights. Boss so what? Without workers slaving for boss, boss will have big fat wallets?

If boss is bad, we must stand up and tell him it is unacceptable and we will not tolerate it. Boss better change or we will report to MOM about it. We have as much rights than boss! We also have social media and we can vent our unhappiness on social media about boss and give company bad name. Boss will like it? Boss will surely listen if thiss happens! 

If boss will not change, we will get people to help and stand up for our rights!

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why must suck it up if its boss? This is 2019 not 1989! We have rights and workers have rights. Boss so what? Without workers slaving for boss, boss will have big fat wallets?

If boss is bad, we must stand up and tell him it is unacceptable and we will not tolerate it. Boss better change or we will report to MOM about it. We have as much rights than boss! We also have social media and we can vent our unhappiness on social media about boss and give company bad name. Boss will like it? Boss will surely listen if thiss happens! 

If boss will not change, we will get people to help and stand up for our rights!

you will be terminated much much earlier.....

and you think its so easy to be boss ah......

go and be one lah. 

• 2 years later...
Guest 腥味鲍鱼
On 3/11/2019 at 8:45 PM, Guest HowTo said:

They always kiasu as this quote “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain.

Which head is hot? 

Can suck out?

On 10/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, Neh Neh said:

Try to transfer the "hot" from the hot headed person downward to his jewel, there on you help him to suck away "the hot" 😜

Woo.. So hot !!! I like 😍I'm a hot headed person too ! Can you transfer my hotness from my head to my jewel and cool it from there, please...

On 3/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Guest MrMister said:

1. Use respect.

2. Use empathy 

3. Use sympathy. 

In summary,  have lots patience. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.