Male HQ

Weekend getaway to destress and refresh Recommendation!

Guest Getaway

Guest Getaway

Any idea for budget weekend getaway to forget about work and enjoy nature and be happy?

Batam-more like going shopping centre

JB-also shopping. Maybe desaru?

Genting Highlands-

KL national park

Stay at home and make yourselve a cup of coffee.  No point moving around under such weather and get sweaty and tired regardless how wonderous a peaceful forest looks like.

Guest Try and see

I was thinking the same as Guest Ion

If you are to head to M'sia, you will spend quite a bit of time travelling. Likely it will add to your fatigue.

Also agree with the part about a nature walk being possibly sweaty & tiring. 

Might be better to stay home and unwind. If you have undesirable family members, then you might want to get a nice hotel to stay in for one or two nights. No need to be six-star; just 3 - 4 star. As long as nobody disturbs you.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Getaway said:

Any idea for budget weekend getaway to forget about work and enjoy nature and be happy?

Genting Highlands-

KL national park

You have to get to the root cause of the problem. Going away for the weekend will not solve the problem. I suggest you set aside that money as do not forget gst will be increases to 9% soon!

Singapore has a culture of work till die. Singaporeane already work the longest hour and we are living in the most expensive country in the world. Since young, we are drilled deeply by propaganda that we must work very hard so that we can buy a house, drive a car, be successful...all these we are tied down by hefty loans that we can take 30 years to pay!!! We can we blame? You know the answer!!

The constant pursuit at gdp growth had made us work like bees..we have lost the kampong spirit, the tranquil life. I suggest that the next ge, we tick the right box! Once that happens, we will be stress free and find happiness again! Wr have capable man like Tean Lim, he will save us from stress, high cost of living, high cost of housing, high costbof medical, return cpf at 55, lower taxes and many others he will solve! look at his facebook for more info.

• G_M changed the title to Weekend getaway to destress and refresh Recommendation!
Guest Seriously?
5 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Why not happy at work? All this running away means you still need to go back and face it 9 to 5 Mon to Fri.

What’s your point? Why running away! 

Can’t someone just desire a weekend away to chill out? Seriously? 

7 hours ago, Guest Getaway said:

Genting Highlands-

KL national park

Weekend..48hrs.. to go Genting..

You superman, can fly?:D

Guest Lao uncle
9 hours ago, Guest Getaway said:

Genting Highlands-

KL national park

For me there are 4 things I need before relaxing and it can be found in JB.

1. Sex - there are 2 saunas there but they are not clean as in Singapore. However, on weekend, you can get sex easily.

2. Also, you can try gay massage. Plenty of threads on these. It's cheap & good including sex.

3. Good food - plenty and cheap.

4. Good sleep - 4 star hotels are cheap.

You can use the apps to get transport to get around easily nowadays.

My itinerary on long weekends is to go to the sauna and or massage, get fucked till I'm totally drained. The massage helped me to recover.  I'll have a good meal nearby. Then check into a hotel with pool. 

Look for sex in gay apps to invite people to hotel. Sleep the whole day  or laze around the hotel pool and restaurants. If in the mood, call for gay massage and of course sex.

Everything added still cheaper than staying in 4 star hotel in sg.

3 minutes ago, Guest Lao uncle said:

For me there are 4 things I need before relaxing and it can be found in JB.

1. Sex - there are 2 saunas there but they are not clean as in Singapore. However, on weekend, you can get sex easily.

2. Also, you can try gay massage. Plenty of threads on these. It's cheap & good including sex.

3. Good food - plenty and cheap.

4. Good sleep - 4 star hotels are cheap.

You can use the apps to get transport to get around easily nowadays.

My itinerary on long weekends is to go to the sauna and or massage, get fucked till I'm totally drained. The massage helped me to recover.  I'll have a good meal nearby. Then check into a hotel with pool. 

Look for sex in gay apps to invite people to hotel. Sleep the whole day  or laze around the hotel pool and restaurants. If in the mood, call for gay massage and of course sex.

Everything added still cheaper than staying in 4 star hotel in sg.

Haha that's a good one but TS is into nature lor.

2 hours ago, Garyl said:

Weekend..48hrs.. to go Genting..

You superman, can fly?:D

That's what most people do... Take night coach on Fri night, arrive genting in the early morning of sat, spend the full sat and stay overnight, check out sun for coach back in the afternoon,  arrive after dinner in sg :)

15 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

That's what most people do... Take night coach on Fri night, arrive genting in the early morning of sat, spend the full sat and stay overnight, check out sun for coach back in the afternoon,  arrive after dinner in sg :)

Ok.. maybe i too old for this mad rush.. :thumb:

Guest Getaway
6 hours ago, Truth said:

You can take a day trip to St John island if nature is your cup of tea. 

https://www.islandcruise.com.sg/place-of-interest/st-john-island/

Speaking of that, I'm being reminded of a date from Grindr last year who suggested we go there on our next outing haha. But until now, haven't heard anything from him yet.

I went there last year dec out of a sudden. Been to one of the secluded island there. Sand is white n water is turquoise color. Sad by the rubbish dunno who throw there. There were a few yatch with some party going on. I just dip in the water without sun cream. Burn myself quite bad. I like the experience of taking the boat there. On the way back it was raining. Scenery was amazing. Went to all the 3 island there. 

Guest Getaway
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You have to get to the root cause of the problem. Going away for the weekend will not solve the problem. I suggest you set aside that money as do not forget gst will be increases to 9% soon!

Singapore has a culture of work till die. Singaporeane already work the longest hour and we are living in the most expensive country in the world. Since young, we are drilled deeply by propaganda that we must work very hard so that we can buy a house, drive a car, be successful...all these we are tied down by hefty loans that we can take 30 years to pay!!! We can we blame? You know the answer!!

The constant pursuit at gdp growth had made us work like bees..we have lost the kampong spirit, the tranquil life. I suggest that the next ge, we tick the right box! Once that happens, we will be stress free and find happiness again! Wr have capable man like Tean Lim, he will save us from stress, high cost of living, high cost of housing, high costbof medical, return cpf at 55, lower taxes and many others he will solve! look at his facebook for more info.

I thought so but I realised that problem will not get away after reading so many comments in the other thread. Everyone and every company has its problem. As long as there are people there bounds to have problem. So i took the advice. To go for short mini getaway sometimes to get refresh n to have something other than just work work work. 

The other time theres one buddy here asked me to go for cruise. But I'm not available at that time. Going for cruise also not bad. But just hope that no tsunami or something.

Guest disclosed yourself

I actually have something for you: (in fact 2 proposals). Unfortunately you did not mention your budget.

You did not write if you go alone or with someone else. Both my recommendations can be done as a couple or single.

1) Lombok

If you can do planning, search for a cheap flight to Lombok (between 185 to 299 SGD). On certain timings even Silkair has good offers (but mostly 3 months in advance booking)

If you look for more silence, go to Villa Sayang Spa and Resort ( Jalan Sonokeling | Jl. Sonokeling Desa Dasan Geriya Lingsar-Lombok Barat, Lingsar, Lombok 83371, Indonesia )

The place has a spa for massage. the female owner is lovely and on good terms will cook Lombok style meals for you. You can eat out too. She is very openminded if you understand what I try to say.

Mostly the place is not very fully booked, you can get a nice chalet (around SGD 28 - 35 per night) with a view on Mount Rinjani in the back and into the wonderful rice paddies around the Villa. On 2 occasions it happened that we were the only hotel guests, which was wonderful as we had the complete breakfast lounge and pool for us alone! From the price you have noted that it is not a 5 star luxury resort! But it is nice and has everything you need. For exhibitionists: the shower is outside the chalet...)

It is easy to get a cab out, the owner can organise a driver. I went for a day trip to the south of Lombok to some islands for snorkeling.

However, you might fall in love with the scenery and stay at the resort, dip into the pool with a stunning view to mount Rinjani and enjoy the sun sets, take a S$50 2 hour massage in the evening or before sleep.

Breakfast is very nice with different options to chose what you want to eat.

One of the afternoons, make a trip to the beach and watch the sunset at the sea and enjoy a nice seafood dinner.

Even if you just stay at the hotel you will be overhauled from your work stress. the Flight might cost more and on the higher side but you will save on the villa and the food prices.

Please note, the resort is not a beach resort.

The villa is not suitable if you have a lizard allergy and anti mosquito spray or lotion is advised.

I would not recommend any trekking trips to Mount Rinjani currently, knowing that it is wonderful. but that would be at your own risk.

It is easy to find some distraction for the night, but note that you must be more into tanned skins, not sure on the Chinese population at Lombok.

For a couple, the place is something romantic which can bring couples closer together again.

2) Tioman

Would be good if you can escape Friday after lunch if possible, take half day off and skip your lunch to avoid jams. Go over to Larkin asap, get the bus to Mersing to catch the last ferry to Tioman. (otherwise go in the evening and take a budget hotel at Mersing to sleep until the first ferry on Saturday Morning ( I think 8am))

If you want it to be a bit less touristic, then go to one of the smaller beaches like Juara or the Aguna Resort south of Berjaya Tioman.

Note that prices are a bit higher for the resorts as it is Malaysia (SGD45 - 87 per night).

But be aware it is not a 5 star luxury resort, all is very very very simple. Simple = 2 star or no star resort. Some resorts allow you to do pre-booking, some are on the internet.

You can do a "jungle tracking" to the other part of Tioman if you like to walk through forested area. Otherwise it is listening to the sound of the beach and enjoying nice seafood dinner. The scenery is nice, but you need to check on the resort, whether it is on the beach or on a hill with no seaview.

It is easy to take a boat to other areas or beaches during daytime (around 30 - 50 RM), but try to catch a last boat by 5pm if you want to return. Some fishermen will take you back, once they have nothing to do and to earn extra money.

Don't go to Salang Beach on the weekends it is very crowded. (However the snorkeling site at Pulau Tulai (Coral Island) near to Salang is one of the best.

You can do snorkeling, swimming and relaxing at the beach on tioman and at some location learn to play sepak takraw in the evening. It's quite spread on the island. (boys boys boys... )

Here for this recommendation the trip cost is quite little, if you take a normal Transnational bus from Larkin to Mersing and the cost of the chalet would be a bit higher.

For the return back, please book the last ferry to Mersing in advance. Note, on weekends the last ferry might be booked fast, therefore you need to do advance booking. Once you arrive, buy your return ticket already to avoid disappointment. I have seen many stranded tourists who did not get back to Mersing on Sunday.

Many other locations would need more days to travel as it would not be suitable for a weekend trip. Note, that some areas would ensure more peaceful time, if you would not travel on a weekend (Tuesday - Thursday).

Desaru used to be nice. I heard it is developing again, but on my last visit maybe 2 years ago, the Beach was quite run down and the water is not very clear. People tend to rip you off (restaurants) as it had seen better days and not many tourists, so they have their special prices. And it can be difficult for traveling around as there are not many cabs or grab cars at the area.

Post scriptum: I m not a travel agent. I prefer romantic, peaceful locations with natural surroundings.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He kākano ahau i ruia mai i Rangiātea.

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Garyl said:

Ok.. maybe i too old for this mad rush.. :thumb:

I dislike night coaches, in particular the Malaysian one's which then break down half way the trip and you stand around on a highway.

Before they started the direct flights to Kuala Terenganu from Singapore I even took the snob style flight via KL (Sepang) and 5 hours waiting time to avoid arriving half dizzy from lack of sleep or any other mishaps on the way. I only heard the stories from the others and that made me even more convinced not to take any night coach ever. ha ha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He ihu kurī, he tangata haere.

Guest Getaway2

Good...can you also come up with 2 more proposals for 3some as well? Best if it is a country with no syariah laws in case got caught and stoned to death by the villagers.

Guest disclosed yourself
6 minutes ago, Guest Getaway2 said:

Good...can you also come up with 2 more proposals for 3some as well? Best if it is a country with no syariah laws in case got caught and stoned to death by the villagers.

Do you think I don't know who you are ???  Teasing me all the day up and down all forums here and the flaming room....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure but in Malaysia even Tourism Ministers proudly announced that Malaysia doesn't have any gays at all. Therefore, it must be safe to travel as a gay in Malaysia! and the villagers would not even have the slightest idea how to fantasise about gays as it would be totally out of their mind.

Stoning to death only applies to Saudi Arabia and Iran. (not budget, but a suitable alternative for guys with suicidal tendencies).

Stoning to death by villagers only applies to the Andaman Islands or Papua New Guinea, which all would not be budget. Oh wrong, actually, it would be budget because you won't need to buy a return ticket.

But guess what I have a Syariah compliant , non haram place to travel budget for your threesome (without any freaking fear of getting stoned from villagers):

Take a cheap flight to Krabi (35 S$) ! Travel on to Koh Lanta by bus (100 Baht), stay in a break down every second beach view chalet for 12 SGD per night, sea breeze throughout the night guaranteed. have stunning views of the sunset through the holes of your chalet directly from your bug infested mattress on the floor (if any), if not just sleep on the hammock between some palm trees near the beach with the wind whispering through your jock tanga slip (priceless).

I m damn sure, in less than 45 mins you will find 2 Thai boys for your threesome, anything you want, tops, bottoms, crossdressers, big dicks, small dicks, but not haram because they are uncut (but that is what you like, plus they have a smooth silk like skin).

budget => travel = 70 S$ (return), 3 nights accommodation 36 S$, wifi plan S$ 12 and in total 5 - 10 orgasms, inclusive of free massages from the Thai boys.

"Oh, you looking so tired from making me happy happy so loooong, I will giving you free and good maaassssaaaage..."

You can even have sex on the beach with your Thai boys at your secluded budget chalet resort....

Stunning, isn't it.

Compared to you I m creative and even can come up with such wonderful travel recommendations....

Toi tu te kupu, toi tu te mana, toi tu te whenua

TS could consider going for a 2D1N getaway at Bintan beach (if you consider beach as one of the “nature” places). The beach has pretty white sand and clear blue sea. Used to stay at one of the budget accommodations (Mana Mana, now Nirwana). Quite a not bad place to chill and recharge. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest getaway
56 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

TS could consider going for a 2D1N getaway at Bintan beach (if you consider beach as one of the “nature” places). The beach has pretty white sand and clear blue sea. Used to stay at one of the budget accommodations (Mana Mana, now Nirwana). Quite a not bad place to chill and recharge. 

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

2) Tioman

Would be good if you can escape Friday after lunch if possible, take half day off and skip your lunch to avoid jams. Go over to Larkin asap, get the bus to Mersing to catch the last ferry to Tioman. (otherwise go in the evening and take a budget hotel at Mersing to sleep until the first ferry on Saturday Morning ( I think 8am))

If you want it to be a bit less touristic, then go to one of the smaller beaches like Juara or the Aguna Resort south of Berjaya Tioman.

Note that prices are a bit higher for the resorts as it is Malaysia (SGD45 - 87 per night).

But be aware it is not a 5 star luxury resort, all is very very very simple. Simple = 2 star or no star resort. Some resorts allow you to do pre-booking, some are on the internet.

You can do a "jungle tracking" to the other part of Tioman if you like to walk through forested area. Otherwise it is listening to the sound of the beach and enjoying nice seafood dinner. The scenery is nice, but you need to check on the resort, whether it is on the beach or on a hill with no seaview.

It is easy to take a boat to other areas or beaches during daytime (around 30 - 50 RM), but try to catch a last boat by 5pm if you want to return. Some fishermen will take you back, once they have nothing to do and to earn extra money.

Don't go to Salang Beach on the weekends it is very crowded. (However the snorkeling site at Pulau Tulai (Coral Island) near to Salang is one of the best.

You can do snorkeling, swimming and relaxing at the beach on tioman and at some location learn to play sepak takraw in the evening. It's quite spread on the island. (boys boys boys... )

Here for this recommendation the trip cost is quite little, if you take a normal Transnational bus from Larkin to Mersing and the cost of the chalet would be a bit higher.

For the return back, please book the last ferry to Mersing in advance. Note, on weekends the last ferry might be booked fast, therefore you need to do advance booking. Once you arrive, buy your return ticket already to avoid disappointment. I have seen many stranded tourists who did not get back to Mersing on Sunday.

Many other locations would need more days to travel as it would not be suitable for a weekend trip. Note, that some areas would ensure more peaceful time, if you would not travel on a weekend (Tuesday - Thursday).

------------------------------------------------------------------

He kākano ahau i ruia mai i Rangiātea.

will put in my list to consider. Thanks man

jewel ? Start planning to visit our crown jewel next mth

it is Foc , so why not

There is theatre inside too
A&W will be back!
i can imagine tons of youtubers and influencers will be doing a video on this 

Dont waste your taxpayer's $ since it is built

Weekend getaway for me is nature walk in sg. Sg hv so many nice parks to explore. Quite relaxing to do an hour or 2 nature walk, then at the end of the walk find a nice cafe or restaurant to end it.

For oversea trip I prefer a minimum of 5 days off. 3d2n is too short and not justify for the airfare. My prefer choice for such short trips are SEA countries, cover 1 or 2 cities, experience the local life, don't hv to do too much sightseeing, just relax and eat eat eat, sometime a bit of shop shop shop. If coz must hv few massage or spa treatments.

For any countries out of SEA I prefer 2 weeks trip.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, mate69 said:

Telunas

150 SGD per night = budget??

------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te.

Guest Try and see
15 minutes ago, Guest Angel said:

My best getaway is to sit inside an empty church just to be with God.

Normally, that is a very nice thing to do, except that in S'pore, the f**king hot weather makes it very stuffy and sauna-like, unless the church's air-con is turned on, which it normally isn't when there is no Mass/service.

Guest Getaway
8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

150 SGD per night = budget??

------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te.

Wah i never checked d price

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Normally, that is a very nice thing to do, except that in S'pore, the f**king hot weather makes it very stuffy and sauna-like, unless the church's air-con is turned on, which it normally isn't when there is no Mass/service.

Try Sun's church.

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, Guest Angel said:

My best getaway is to sit inside an empty church just to be with God.

Great! still having a chance of getting molested.

But in Singapore? Always traffic noise around you.

----------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest getaway
8 hours ago, mate69 said:

Hat Yai

Wow. How you managed to find this thread? I thought is already sinking to the bottom of the other new posts. I have been to Hat Yai before for flower bath. I remembered it was quite funny. I was supposed to go to a specific temple for flower bath. Not only did I lost my way but when I found the temple it wasn't the temple that I was looking for. but met wonderful thai person who helped me get back to bus station near my accomodation. The next day I engaged a tour guide to bring me for flower bath but not the temple that i wanted. but I dont care anymore. very tired. its good to go with family. 1 person go so boring. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Batam is not bad too.

some of the brown skinned boys look really slim and yummy!

they always pretend to be uninterested to hook up, but once money is discussed, no problems!:P

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/25/2019 at 10:05 AM, mate69 said:

Hat Yai

On 3/25/2019 at 6:41 PM, Guest getaway said:

Wow. How you managed to find this thread? I thought is already sinking to the bottom of the other new posts. I have been to Hat Yai before for flower bath. I remembered it was quite funny. I was supposed to go to a specific temple for flower bath. Not only did I lost my way but when I found the temple it wasn't the temple that I was looking for. but met wonderful thai person who helped me get back to bus station near my accomodation. The next day I engaged a tour guide to bring me for flower bath but not the temple that i wanted. but I dont care anymore. very tired. its good to go with family. 1 person go so boring. 

Hat Yai is very suitable for those (even straight guys) who secretly intend to tell their bfs or wives that they stray around or hold second hubbies or wives during floods, when the airport is closed and they can't return back to Singapore.

I still remember the nice news reports when they were showing those Singaporean husbands in the news who fled to the roof of houses during the floods. And they were seen in tv and videos stranded. ha ha

Never been to Hat Yai itself though...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei.

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Hat Yai is very suitable for those (even straight guys) who secretly intend to tell their bfs or wives that they stray around or hold second hubbies or wives during floods, when the airport is closed and they can't return back to Singapore.

I still remember the nice news reports when they were showing those Singaporean husbands in the news who fled to the roof of houses during the floods. And they were seen in tv and videos stranded. ha ha

Never been to Hat Yai itself though...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei.

What's so funny about anyone having to escape to the roofs due to flooding? Where is the "ha ha" factor?  

On 3/13/2019 at 9:39 PM, mate69 said:

Telunas

Telunas is really gorgeous. It's a little bit expensive but really a great choice if you're looking for a quick escape and a bit of radio silence. The night sky there is gorgeous on clear nights - lots of stars cos it's not as badly polluted by light. 

"Horror is the removal of masks." - Robert Bloch.

• 4 weeks later...

time to know about Sg history, book NOW! it will ONLY operate from 1June

Dont come crying that u have difficulties getting ticket pls

https://www.bicentennial.sg/the-bicentennial-experience/

or those who think big is BEST: here - https://mustsharenews.com/9-penang-road/

to blend in with our sg walking trails/paths, with showers! 
joint venture w  Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust. (since all luv the vortex and fountain so much)
The new building will be a breath of fresh air for Orchard Road as there has been no new supply in this sub-market for a period of time.

dont end up suspension for no tickets again:  when i prior informed all of u the events already

Guest what did you do?
On 3/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, Guest getaway said:

will put in my list to consider. Thanks man

then what did you do for your getaway???

You never told us. he he

Guest working where?
2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

time to know about Sg history, book NOW! it will ONLY operate from 1June

Dont come crying that u have difficulties getting ticket pls

https://www.bicentennial.sg/the-bicentennial-experience/

or those who think big is BEST: here - https://mustsharenews.com/9-penang-road/

to blend in with our sg walking trails/paths, with showers! 
joint venture w  Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust. (since all luv the vortex and fountain so much)
The new building will be a breath of fresh air for Orchard Road as there has been no new supply in this sub-market for a period of time.

dont end up suspension for no tickets again:  when i prior informed all of u the events already

Do you work for STB or the real estate?

By the way the hot dudes with the Durians were much more entertaining at the one link. LOL

https://mustsharenews.com/hot-dudes-durian/

I loved the quiet Coffee Club at Park Mall building. Met many of my dates at that place, because you had some sort of privacy in that environment. The design was a bit dark but cozy.

yes parkmall is a quiet place all along

i wish i work for the STB as the CEO

immed fire all the useless when they cannot even revive sg s internationally acclaimed orch and all our malls looked the same with Minisou/Uniqlo/Sephora and Daiso! more Ding tai fung coming out too

the durain dude thingy is so bkk! 

If a nation, doesnt know its niche and try to imitate another ctry, it will nt last long

Sg malls knws best that Sporeans is a sucker for Japan and restaurants esp Michelin-related one

Guest working
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

yes parkmall is a quiet place all along

i wish i work for the STB as the CEO

immed fire all the useless when they cannot even revive sg s internationally acclaimed orch and all our malls looked the same with Minisou/Uniqlo/Sephora and Daiso! more Ding tai fung coming out too

the durain dude thingy is so bkk! 

If a nation, doesnt know its niche and try to imitate another ctry, it will nt last long

Sg malls knws best that Sporeans is a sucker for Japan and restaurants esp Michelin-related one

The point about the malls all start looking the same has something to do with the shop rental pricing. The small boutiques which would make a difference can't afford to stay on because of the extreme rental hikes after the owners made a special opening 2 year deal. After that most rentals can only be paid by the brands, that is not only happening at Singapore.

But in Singapore it is extreme.

You can even go to JEM or Westgate. Now got many areas one shop moving out, just barricaded for 6 months and then one brand will move in and take over.

If the Malls had a concept they would achieve some affordable pricing for the shops that make the difference. But money runs the world and those malls are there to make profit.

something I often don't understand is that permanent renovation of food courts. You can just take Marina Square. The food court renovated every 2 years on and on. It is very annoying. Until you don't go and visit anymore....

One time it was so empty you had to shout for the staff to come back to their stalls....

90% of the Japanese restaurants and Millenia Walk are rip offs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.