Male HQ

Relationship help

mangotsf

So i met this Vietnamese guy almost a year ago and we became FWB and it wasnt until December that i realised i liked him (i got angry at him when he jokingly said he met someone else besides me). We kinda had a fight after that and we didnt meet for like a month-til he came back on grindr to apologise. 

Ever since that incident i realised we became more close- sometimes after meeting up we would cuddle or just lay in his bed talking about random topics n he even asked me to eat with him once. 

Tbh i wasnt sure i liked him until he went back to Vietnam for CNY n i missed him like shit. 

Fast forward to now, we got a matching necklace. The problem now is that im not sure hes liking me back? There was a few instances that makes me think like: 1)At one point i told him jokingly that only my bf can f*ck me n he said then the only way is that he became my bf (or sth like that) 2) i jokingly asked him again (heh) that i feel attached to him n he replied with "i think you already know how i feel about you" which made me blush like shiit. Then just last week i told him about my ex texting me to meet again n he told me to go meet him if i want. 

???? Any experts mind reading this lengthy post to evaluate? How should i respond? What should i do to further the rs??

Guest Itchy
48 minutes ago, mangotsf said:

Then just last week i told him about my ex texting me to meet again n he told me to go meet him if i want. 

There is no better way of illing a relationship than by being "honest".  Whatever happens between you and your ex is your own to deal with. Don't get the viet boy involved in it either by telling him or testing him or even seeking his approval.   In short, you are such a moron handling a relationship. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Itchy said:

There is no better way of illing a relationship than by being "honest".  Whatever happens between you and your ex is your own to deal with. Don't get the viet boy involved in it either by telling him or testing him or even seeking his approval.   In short, you are such a moron handling a relationship. 

Some ppl first time ma. Then what should i do now?? 

Guest Blank

You're just a fuck buddy. Get it? Sorry if this is harsh but don't expect love out of a fuck buddy.

The same as a mistress is forever a mistress, the guy will never marry a mistress for a reason. 

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, mangotsf said:

So i met this Vietnamese guy almost a year ago and we became FWB and it wasnt until December that i realised i liked him (i got angry at him when he jokingly said he met someone else besides me). We kinda had a fight after that and we didnt meet for like a month-til he came back on grindr to apologise. 

Ever since that incident i realised we became more close- sometimes after meeting up we would cuddle or just lay in his bed talking about random topics n he even asked me to eat with him once. 

Tbh i wasnt sure i liked him until he went back to Vietnam for CNY n i missed him like shit. 

Fast forward to now, we got a matching necklace. The problem now is that im not sure hes liking me back? There was a few instances that makes me think like: 1)At one point i told him jokingly that only my bf can f*ck me n he said then the only way is that he became my bf (or sth like that) 2) i jokingly asked him again (heh) that i feel attached to him n he replied with "i think you already know how i feel about you" which made me blush like shiit. Then just last week i told him about my ex texting me to meet again n he told me to go meet him if i want. 

???? Any experts mind reading this lengthy post to evaluate? How should i respond? What should i do to further the rs??

Boy, learn not to doubt so much about yourself, if not you gonna have grey hair sooner than you want. And stop chewing on your fingernsails now!

First: You're sweet I just could give you a kiss instantly!

Second: Don't you seriously sense the Vietnamese boy likes you? Let's call him Nguyen.

Third: Damn, what do you have to lose? your heart or your virgin ass???

Please don't wait any longer. Go to the beach and just kiss him instantly.

You are very lucky that Nguyen is so damn patient with you!

Unless, you still love your Ex, but if you want to pursue more with Nguyen then I would recommend you not to meet your Ex.

Nguyen might not say but he could feel left behind if you meet your ex.

If your Nguyen likes/loves you, you can only find out in the long term.

But from his patience and kindhearted way I think he likes you a lot.

Don't spoil your future and open your heart to him. And better don't wait much longer.

Skip meeting your Ex and exactly tell this to Nguyen when you meet, that because of your feelings to him you are not meeting your Ex.

And please learn more to listen to your inner voice and what you want to be for your future. Meaning start developing more self confidence and to work out what it important to you.

Even if your time with Nguyen won't last more than 6 months, I bet it will be a spring of joy....

And please message to him now:

"Sweet dreams, I can't wait to see you tomorrow,... good night!"

-----------------------------------------------------

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata

5 hours ago, mangotsf said:

An expert mind reader could not fully evaluate the situation with the little information available.  But...

...  the fact that you "missed him like hell" is a sign that he made an impact on you.

Please be egocentric and think of what YOU want.  You want to be with him.

So keep calling him asking to meet and maybe invite him to eat.

And you can reveal that you miss him and want to see him again. Here the truth does not hurt.

About your ex-bf say nothing or very little, like that you have lost interest in him.

If he agrees to meet and you get back together, 

what results from this meeting will give you further clues on how you two stand.

Don't think if you will have a relationship for the rest of your lives.

Evaluate how you would like to have one now and for the immediate future.

If it is a positive one,  it may automatically last forever, as long...

...  as long you are careful and don't do anything serious that could destroy it.

Guest MeanQueen

I couldn't control my laughter seeing the last 2 posts hahaha.

1. Queen Puisila teaching you the art of a "drag=纠缠" queen....be daring darling, dun be afraid to let out your passion and eat up your man.

2. A rice queen teaching you to be a sticky rice. Well, actually could very well be a bean queen instead. 

Guest Glyph

Don't place your bet on that pillow talk, guys say the sweetest of things for a fuck. Try having a day out with him where sex isn't part of the picture. One brownie point if he doesn't lure you with a carrot into his bed.

As for your ex, if he dumped you previously then no, unless you're feeling extremely generous. If you dumped him and he came back, then just dump him again. Don't be a trash collector.

Fwb is always hard to navigate once you catch feelings. 

And yeah, I agree with this Guest. It's been 1 year, now is good time to tell him how you feel, and ask about his feelings. Prepare yourself to embrace whatever outcome. You need to be brave in love.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

LOLOL thanks for a good laugh.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Let's call him Nguyen.

1 hour ago, Crispy96 said:

Fwb is always hard to navigate once you catch feelings. 

And yeah, I agree with this Guest. It's been 1 year, now is good time to tell him how you feel, and ask about his feelings. Prepare yourself to embrace whatever outcome. You need to be brave in love.

LOLOL thanks for a good laugh.

Ok.. im meeting him when im coming back from SG

2 hours ago, Guest MeanQueen said:

1. Queen Puisila teaching you the art of a "drag=纠缠" queen....be daring darling, dun be afraid to let out your passion and eat up your man.

2. A rice queen teaching you to be a sticky rice. Well, actually could very well be a bean queen instead. 

Both sounds goode except sticking to him haha

it could be that he's not looking for anything serious but he enjoys your company and friendship. So when he avoids talking about things more seriously its because he wants to avoid the more serious talk.

Since you have strong feelings for him, its hard to lets things stay as they are. It won't be easy, but why don't you just tell him honestly that you would like to try and pursue a something more serious with him. But only do this if you are prepared for the relationship to change, good or bad.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

As for your ex, if he dumped you previously then no, unless you're feeling extremely generous. If you dumped him and he came back, then just dump him again. Don't be a trash collector.

There are no "trash collectors" in the sense you mean it.

Because nobody is "trash". :angry:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest MeanQueen said:

Sorry MANGO:

You can't understand the background.

There is one famous or notorious Guest Troll at the Blowing Wind Main Forum (hiding behind many Guest nicks).

That guest Troll (called by me "Dirty Auntie") is actually hinting at me with the above post. Sorry, as a newbie youngster you don't get the jokes (sometimes it is not a joke anymore), because some time back I started acting against Trolls, insulting posts, bashing and racially doubtful statements at the Blowing Wind Main Forum, (which are most commonly posted here by that troll).

I used the "Priscilla in dhe Desert" as a joke in some other thread (the Horror movie one) and now Guest Dirty Auntie is teasing me with that:

That "Priscilla" was a joke and reference to Guest Troll Dirty Auntie, which nick he used before to outcast other people here...I only dragged once for a Carneval parade at Germany some years back because theme was drag for that day. .... I m a man, that's what my male fans love about me!

Sorry, but for you, not having any clues it is like attending a party of someone and they always have some running jokes which do not make sense to you.

And don't worry, later, he (Dirty Auntie) will deny that he was behind the nasty posts. That is his usual approach here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Boy, learn not to doubt so much about yourself, if not you gonna have grey hair sooner than you want. And stop chewing on your fingernsails now!

First: You're sweet I just could give you a kiss instantly!

Second: Don't you seriously sense the Vietnamese boy likes you? Let's call him Nguyen.

Please don't wait any longer. Go to the beach and just kiss him instantly.

You are very lucky that Nguyen is so damn patient with you!

-----------------------------------------------------

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata

My earlier advice from my post at nighttime (10 hours ago - above) was sincere and from my heart and meant as true advice.

Instead of trolling you I made the effort to look up your profile and see that you are a youngster of just 18 or maybe 19y.

Unfortunately, I didn't understand, your response that you will be meeting him, when you are coming back from SG? Aren't you in Singapore?

Nguyen doesn't stay in Singapore???

On a note, please be aware that the Vietnamese characteristics are very different to the Singaporean. They are even more "Chinese" in their behaviour as Chinese, meaning very old traditional in communication and attitude. Mostly, they would not speak out things on a very direct manner but only through curtains. You need to read a lot in between the lines, so to speak... But I guess you will have noted that already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 hours ago, Guest WRU said:

Let's wait patiently for Captain DY to save you....sending out inter-galactical signal now....

Captain DY - Disclosed yourself (my nick). Guest Dirty Auntie is calling me here. Lately, with inter-galactical signals (maybe due to an excessive watching of Starship Enterprise)...

I believe this nasty post below here was from Guest Troll Dirty Auntie too. Only one person is here to write "moron" to others. In your age, how can someone dare to write that you are a "moron" in handling relationships. Guest Troll Dirty Auntie probably never ever even managed to have a relationship I guess...

12 hours ago, Guest Itchy said:

The ups and downs of relationship are a permanent signal that you breath, love, hate, like and live. Don't miss out on such experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kai tangata, he kai titongitongi kaki; He kai na tona ringa, tino kai tino makona noa.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Sorry MANGO:

You can't understand the background.

There is one famous or notorious Guest Troll at the Blowing Wind Main Forum (hiding behind many Guest nicks).

That guest Troll (called by me "Dirty Auntie") is actually hinting at me with the above post. Sorry, as a newbie youngster you don't get the jokes (sometimes it is not a joke anymore), because some time back I started acting against Trolls, insulting posts, bashing and racially doubtful statements at the Blowing Wind Main Forum, (which are most commonly posted here by that troll).

I used the "Priscilla in dhe Desert" as a joke in some other thread (the Horror movie one) and now Guest Dirty Auntie is teasing me with that:

That "Priscilla" was a joke and reference to Guest Troll Dirty Auntie, which nick he used before to outcast other people here...I only dragged once for a Carneval parade at Germany some years back because theme was drag for that day. .... I m a man, that's what my male fans love about me!

Sorry, but for you, not having any clues it is like attending a party of someone and they always have some running jokes which do not make sense to you.

And don't worry, later, he (Dirty Auntie) will deny that he was behind the nasty posts. That is his usual approach here...

My earlier advice from my post at nighttime (10 hours ago - above) was sincere and from my heart and meant as true advice.

Instead of trolling you I made the effort to look up your profile and see that you are a youngster of just 18 or maybe 19y.

Unfortunately, I didn't understand, your response that you will be meeting him, when you are coming back from SG? Aren't you in Singapore?

Nguyen doesn't stay in Singapore???

On a note, please be aware that the Vietnamese characteristics are very different to the Singaporean. They are even more "Chinese" in their behaviour as Chinese, meaning very old traditional in communication and attitude. Mostly, they would not speak out things on a very direct manner but only through curtains. You need to read a lot in between the lines, so to speak... But I guess you will have noted that already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain DY - Disclosed yourself (my nick). Guest Dirty Auntie is calling me here. Lately, with inter-galactical signals (maybe due to an excessive watching of Starship Enterprise)...

I believe this nasty post below here was from Guest Troll Dirty Auntie too. Only one person is here to write "moron" to others. In your age, how can someone dare to write that you are a "moron" in handling relationships. Guest Troll Dirty Auntie probably never ever even managed to have a relationship I guess...

The ups and downs of relationship are a permanent signal that you breath, love, hate, like and live. Don't miss out on such experience.

He kai tangata, he kai titongitongi kaki; He kai na tona ringa, tino kai tino makona noa.

I meant im in holiday rn so to speak and hes in SG if i have tk do anything it would be when im back yea. Im still new to this so id take the criticism anyways regardless if its trolls or no cuz i can always tell. Even trolls sometimes gives advice subconciously and ill take it 

Guest Glyph
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There are no "trash collectors" in the sense you mean it.

Because nobody is "trash". :angry:

Coming from someone who cheats on his wife. SMH.

And you burn bridges in life because you simply don't have the time to tend to them, unless you're a social butterfly that depends on connections for a living. Or you just have too much time, can't relate to that.

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

And you burn bridges in life because you simply don't have the time to tend to them, unless you're a social butterfly that depends on connections for a living. Or you just have too much time, can't relate to that.

???

This is not about me, my former wife, my time or whatever you want to throw at me.

It is about taking the position that another human being is "trash".

If this is what you feel about others, you  may unconsciously feel that YOU are trash.

Guest Glyph
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

???

This is not about me, my former wife, my time or whatever you want to throw at me.

It is about taking the position that another human being is "trash".

If this is what you feel about others, you  may unconsciously feel that YOU are trash.

"Because nobody is 'trash'." You must've led a blessed life where everyone around you are care bears. But the fact is not everyone has that sort of luck. The world isn't that kind of a place, get real.

And of course it's never about you but others. What a trashy way to wriggle your way out of trouble.

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

"Because nobody is 'trash'." You must've led a blessed life where everyone around you are care bears. But the fact is not everyone has that sort of luck. The world isn't that kind of a place, get real.

And of course it's never about you but others. What a trashy way to wriggle your way out of trouble.

I have of course been hurt, treated like trash by others, you included. 

But I have never, I repeat NEVER thought of any human being as "trash".  

Even the most miserable individual, responsible for the most abominable deeds,

is driven by a human "soul" that is the most precious living thing that we know of in the universe.

And I'm not making a religious statement. 

Guest disclosed yourself
7 hours ago, Glyph said:

Isn't that quarreling what you are doing? Maybe should just let it go.

However, I have to support Steve and would never ever call other people "trash". This is disgusting.

Yes some people are behaving inappropriate or do unacceptable things, but you should not resort to call people "trash".

You don't throw people away like used tissue paper.

You can call them disgusting or being below standard, having bad manners or anything but please not as "trash".

Many people did not have a chance to receive a good education or stumbled over something in their life.

It is quite disappointing to see that you as an Ex-Moderator of  Blowing Wind shows such an attitude here. For years you are telling people to stop starting flames at blowing wind and you just do it yourself.

On a different note the fact that Steve might be a divorcee has nothing to do with the discussion here.

We all know the reasons. You don't even know whether it was him or his wife who divorced.

Divorces are not uncommon and it is nothing to blame people for.

You might have different personal standards, but I would not blame anyone who at a late stage found out that girls are not his cake at all.

You should actually apologise to him for having brought this up.

You can think what you want, but sometimes it is advisable not to pin such words down on an open Forum like Blowing Wind.

And if the world in your eyes is not such a kind place, then maybe you should start yourself first to make it to a more friendly place (instead of showing disrespect to others).

Good night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He mate kai e rokohanga, he mate anu ekore e rokohanga.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

However, I have to support Steve and would never ever call other people "trash". This is disgusting.

Yes some people are behaving inappropriate or do unacceptable things, but you should not resort to call people "trash".

Thank you for your support.

It seems from his postings, in particular the strong hate for "cheaters", that he must have been hurt badly in a prior relationship.

Let's hope that he can overcome this.

Guest Glyph
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Isn't that quarreling what you are doing? Maybe should just let it go.

You can call them disgusting or being below standard, having bad manners or anything but please not as "trash".

Many people did not have a chance to receive a good education or stumbled over something in their life.

It is quite disappointing to see that you as an Ex-Moderator of  Blowing Wind shows such an attitude here. For years you are telling people to stop starting flames at blowing wind and you just do it yourself.

On a different note the fact that Steve might be a divorcee has nothing to do with the discussion here.

We all know the reasons. You don't even know whether it was him or his wife who divorced.

Divorces are not uncommon and it is nothing to blame people for.

You might have different personal standards, but I would not blame anyone who at a late stage found out that girls are not his cake at all.

You should actually apologise to him for having brought this up.

You can think what you want, but sometimes it is advisable not to pin such words down on an open Forum like Blowing Wind.

And if the world in your eyes is not such a kind place, then maybe you should start yourself first to make it to a more friendly place (instead of showing disrespect to others).

Good night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He mate kai e rokohanga, he mate anu ekore e rokohanga.

Aiya, I don't need you to tell me what to do with 

my life. Exactly like that blowingwind old man, just go fuck yourself.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Glyph said:

Aiya, I don't need you to tell me what to do with 

my life. Exactly like that blowingwind old man, just go fuck yourself.

Sorry, your above post is seriously inappropriate.

It perfectly reflects how immature you are.

If the Moderators are unbiased, they should give you a one week ban.

And please stop further disrupting the thread of this help seeking youngster.

---------------------------------------------------------

He taonga rongonui te aroha ki te tangata.
(Goodwill towards others is a precious treasure).

My goodness, just because Mangotsf is a  sweet 19yo boy on his virgin trip here,  you guys have to create a scene here & steal the spotlight away from him.

Captain DY, I know there are always important missions out there in the universe but do take a break sometimes to recharge before embarking on more dangerous trips leh . Maybe do a review of your sister, Captain Marvel, when she lands in our local cinema, ok? Let's 勾勾手 first...promise me.

In the meantime, let's just wait patiently  here for Mangotsf to come back & hopefully give us a good ending story.

As for the rest, pls kindly be eco friendly. Trashes they maybe, can still be recycled & be given a second chance in life. As the saying goes 1 man's trash, another's treasure. And hijacking Heidi Klum's famous opening line...for BW forum, yesterday you were in, today you are out!

Edited by Truth

1 year is long enough....for you to understand that you two are nothing more than fling.

Unless you tell me that you and him only meet each other and there is no one else, you are just another hole or a dick for him.

Be very careful when you start to sink deeper into the relationship. Don't be exploit, physically or emotionally.

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Truth said:

My goodness, just because Mangotsf is a  sweet 19yo boy on his virgin trip here,  you guys have to create a scene here & steal the spotlight away from him.

Captain DY, I know there are always important missions out there in the universe but do take a break sometimes to recharge before embarking on more dangerous trips leh . Maybe do a review of your sister, Captain Marvel, when she lands in our local cinema, ok? Let's 勾勾手 first...promise me.

In the meantime, let's just wait patiently  here for Mangotsf to come back & hopefully give us a good ending story.

As for the rest, pls kindly be eco friendly. Trashes they maybe, can still be recycled & be given a second chance in life. As the saying goes 1 man's trash, another's treasure. And hijacking Heidi Klum's famous opening line...for BW forum, yesterday you were in, today you are out!

Yep , I hope so too, Mangosteen will come back with good news.

That quarrel between ol frens Steve n Ex- Mod Glyph was not required. I was angry like you what drama show they put up here. Best friends. LOL.

The spotlight's back on Mangosteen, and no fruit stains on the sheets, ok, so difficult to wash Mangosteen  stains out of white sheets...

-----------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroh.

6 hours ago, justanotherme said:

1 year is long enough....for you to understand that you two are nothing more than fling.

Unless you tell me that you and him only meet each other and there is no one else, you are just another hole or a dick for him.

Be very careful when you start to sink deeper into the relationship. Don't be exploit, physically or emotionally.

That kinda is the case :D we both agreed upon not meeting other people cuz thats what our first "fight" was about.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/16/2019 at 8:22 PM, mangotsf said:

Update: Currently on holiday XD planning to meet him the moment i touchdown. Ill post here as well

But we want a live video with the real action then after you meet up! he he

Take it lightly, and plan for something romantic with him. Palawan beach is very quiet on a weekday evening (We will hide behind the palm trees and watch you. ha ha). Your heart will beat anyway. We all went through such experiences once or more in a life (I hope so for all guys here) and remember how it is. Just take it easy, try to be relaxed.

But it will show that you are sincere.

There is nothing sweeter then sincere love. ok!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest disclosed yourself
21 hours ago, mangotsf said:

UPDATE: Ty guys :) i finally met him today and he said he likes me back. He doesnt want to be dating yet but we will keep meeting for now

Thats great, hope it is the start of something. Let him come into something at his path. Don't push him for something, he might turn away. just be patient please.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.