Male HQ

Wanking Paradox

Guest How

Do you guys feel that whenever you cummed, or had fun with someone.. you feel lousy? Like the process of doing it feels good but after its done you will regret doing.

10 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Hi, not sure about you, but when I did it with the man I love, the process is no doubt enjoyable and pleasurable. The ending is still sweet and memorable.  

Problem is majority dont do it with love one, is just casual sex, find it online or at sauna, no matter how great the sex session, u will be left with emptiness and lousy feeling after cumming.

8 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Problem is majority dont do it with love one, is just casual sex, find it online or at sauna, no matter how great the sex session, u will be left with emptiness and lousy feeling after cumming.

Yes sure, I’m just giving TS another perspective of possible outcome lest he might assume that is the only emotional process everyone is experiencing. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

53 minutes ago, Guest How said:

Do you guys feel that whenever you cummed, or had fun with someone.. you feel lousy? Like the process of doing it feels good but after its done you will regret doing.

That is a natural reaction though I would not call it negative. Maybe that is how you feel and not quite know what to make of it. It is just another biological action that is part and parcel of the sexual urge that is in all of us generally Though there are some variables to how we all start, do and end it. The general feeling is a sudden drop in sexual urge when you finish cumming and start to 'normalize'. Some might feel a zest after that, some feel tired. Some feel they want to sleep, some get so calm that they feel like the moment feel empty, the excitement drop so low they start to feel empty or guilty...etc. We do at time feel not sure how to react and we start grab to the first feeling that comes to mine.

Sometime we just don’t know what to feel about it depend on how we got there in the first place. If it was intentional you will feel good after ward usually but if it was done by force or due to something overcoming you to make you do it, usually when you are done, you likely to feel bad about it once the sexual urges is satisfied and common sense and clear thinking comes back. That is the sexual primal urges. Majority of us can control that under wraps but with some they find it hard and in the worst cases... rape and resorting to whatever to satisfy that urge when it boils over.. 

It is just your natural need to have sex to procreate or simple release your semen and after that act is done with someone or yourself, the next phase takes place.. usually a way get you to stop in most case and 'recharge' before you are ready to optimally shoot off another batch the is enough to procreate. It's nature's way to keep the human kind going... irregardless if you are gay or not... this is your DNA programming as a male.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Dead Fish
11 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

It's worse when you get fucked and feel used like cheap tissue paper. 

But when that urge comes again a few days later, you feel that you just had to do it else you'll feel restless the whole day and cannot get things done.

When I suppressed it as long as I can, it only got more intense each day. Till one day, suddenly I just can't tahan anymore, lost control and rushed to the sauna, left the room door open and get screwed till I got the whole thing out of my system. The dirtier and nastier the sex, the more drained I got and can actually lasted for 1 month, remembering the disgusting things I did made me want to control more and not want to repeat. 

Then one month or so later when jo also not satisfied, I felt the urge again building up. That disgusting feeling of what I did before still could not stop me. It made me more horny instead! It's like it's more satisfying to be disgusting. 

I want to used and abused. I sleep overnight at the sauna and get screwed multiple times a night till I'm exhausted. Definitely drained till I'm 1/2 dead. Till I don't want no more.

Thought I got it out of my system for good this time. Then the next month, I'm back sleeping naked at another sauna, get banged till daylight. It's both a blessing and a curse to have a good body, people want to bang me, I don't want to be banged but got hooked being banged that normal sex only lasted one month before I'm back again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Been there
On 3/16/2019 at 9:29 PM, Coolbriz said:

Hi, not sure about you, but when I did it with the man I love, the process is no doubt enjoyable and pleasurable. The ending is still sweet and memorable.  

and you wanted him to give you a second orgasim too.  I know.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:42 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Maybe it takes some maturity to do all the sex, casual or not, with love and free of selfishness, enjoying the giving of pleasure and not only the receiving of it.  

Love, empathy don't add any additional taxing of the body, they are feelings that come free with some awareness and practice.  And they pay off.

I don't remember any lousy feeling, emptiness after cumming in a successful sex act with a guy. 

On the contrary, it is elation, satisfaction, pride... like the feeling after a sumptuous meal.  

Not the frustration of being unable to eat anymore because of being full!

Guest Maturing
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe it takes some maturity to do all the sex, casual or not, with love and free of selfishness, enjoying the giving of pleasure and not only the receiving of it.  

Love, empathy don't add any additional taxing of the body, they are feelings that come free with some awareness and practice.  And they pay off.

I don't remember any lousy feeling, emptiness after cumming in a successful sex act with a guy. 

On the contrary, it is elation, satisfaction, pride... like the feeling after a sumptuous meal.  

Not the frustration of being unable to eat anymore because of being full!

Yes agree. It takes some maturity to really enjoy safe sex of all kinds.

It is not uncommon for young guys to feel this way.

I used to feel empty and guilty too after casual sex, but nowadays not really. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.