Male HQ

List your TOP 10 hottest in BW

HunkyDory

11 hours ago, HunkyDory said:

Shall we list our top 5 or 10 favourite hot bodies and encourage them to post more for all of us? 

Hunky dory , please post for us :) 

Actually dont need to encourage them la, they will still show u if they are some sort of exhibitionist but if "bao shou" one, they will be fully clothed.

12 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Why you use the word "looked" ...:angry:

Usu what i shared or post on bw must be of a reliable source and have a large degree of truth

Qlty assurance is from me

Personally i dont knw u, so i cannot 100% confirmed is that u and is the photo taken in the past(though my guess is quite recent as u have changed it a number of time)- even if it is a recent photo, there r apps that r able to add muscles and pecs onto males

nevertheless i hope this thread can b added w a voting survey

hope u win the top 10, u r one who never/hardly post picts of your crown jewel

Would add on another criteria for shortlisting candidates, must have details like age and orientatn, just to list some

let us view that all those shortlisted can b of certain age and they do not necess has to b tops

kimochi is a top and a number of the names listed r likely to b tops 

Clever of steve- able to guess my intention

24 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Usu what i shared or post on bw must be of a reliable source and have a large degree of truth

Qlty assurance is from me

Personally i dont knw u, so i cannot 100% confirmed is that u and is the photo taken in the past(though my guess is quite recent as u have changed it a number of time)- even if it is a recent photo, there r apps that r able to add muscles and pecs onto males

nevertheless i hope this thread can b added w a voting survey

hope u win the top 10, u r one who never/hardly post picts of your crown jewel

Would add on another criteria for shortlisting candidates, must have details like age and orientatn, just to list some

let us view that all those shortlisted can b of certain age and they do not necess has to b tops

kimochi is a top and a number of the names listed r likely to b tops 

Clever of steve- able to guess my intention

Lolz I don't need to be inside the top 10 la. But that picture is me alright and my current status better a bit :D:lol:

Ok i trust it is u!!

I thk it is time moderators organise a manhunt bw and married manhunt too

as well as incld a segment for all guests to do a talkshow

- their talents r wasted on the forum totally

Edited by lovehandle

21 minutes ago, Alexis Chong Chee Hoe said:

On 3/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, HunkyDory said:

On 3/18/2019 at 6:34 AM, cyr8x said:

Oooh. Hmmmm. Thanks man for mentioning me. I am also in the mid 40s range already. But yes, agree, many sexier ones around. But I am surely thrilled. 

5 hours ago, -honey- said:

oh, suddenly rmb this thread a few yrs ago, hehehe

yes! that should b done minimally that way, it is also very obvious that why he segregated grp A n B 

Kimochi is also not in that listing again (too bad) , i think it is based on popularity!!! nt based on........

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes! that should b done minimally that way, it is also very obvious that why he segregated grp A n B 

Kimochi is also not in that listing again (too bad) , i think it is based on popularity!!! nt based on........

Must show cock then can garner more votes....no one mention hunk888, i tot that was quite a hot bod :)