Male HQ

Where can i go for a check up

Guest helpme

Guest helpme

hi there

need some advice as to where i can go for a check up for STD/HIV.. 

am feeling a little sick after a hook up and i hope for a safe environment where i can get myself tested

pls help..

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Guest Guest

DSC asked many inconvenient and intrusive question in their quest to do their survey, right up to the last time you had sex and how many boyfriends/girlfriends you have, and how long have you have been with your current boyfriend/girlfriend, and how long were you with the previous one. The list of questions gets longer and longer, and more and more personal, to the extent I scolded the doctor and told her that I was just there to do a generic VACCINATION, and wasn't even there to do any health check or STD testing at all! And the reason why I went there to do the vaccination was because it had the earliest vaccination slot, which in hindsight, I guess it's because people don't want to visit that clinic, not just due to the social stigma of visiting DSC, but also due to the list of intrusive questions they ask of our private lives.   

Try Mobile Testing Service run by AFA. They test for HIV and Syphilis for a cost. I cannot remember how much it was but I think it might be $60 to $70 for both test, and maybe $40 - $45 for just the 4th gen Rapid HIV test alone? It is anonymous but they will ask you to do a survey. Their schedule is often updated at the website below, but don't know why it is not updated this time. https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/  

If you would like to keep your HIV status a bit more quiet, maybe you can do the test at the MTS first to ensure that you are negative first, before going to the polyclinics to check for the others. If you are really tested positive for HIV at the MTS, maybe you can make a bolt out of the van's door after they let you know the test results and before they ask you for your personal particulars to report to the authorities (so that people like Brochez can go leak out your information to the rest of the world with our Minister just telling you how sorry he is for the leak). 

• 2 years later...
Guest Butty
On 3/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

DSC asked many inconvenient and intrusive question in their quest to do their survey, right up to the last time you had sex and how many boyfriends/girlfriends you have, and how long have you have been with your current boyfriend/girlfriend, and how long were you with the previous one. The list of questions gets longer and longer, and more and more personal, to the extent I scolded the doctor and told her that I was just there to do a generic VACCINATION, and wasn't even there to do any health check or STD testing at all! And the reason why I went there to do the vaccination was because it had the earliest vaccination slot, which in hindsight, I guess it's because people don't want to visit that clinic, not just due to the social stigma of visiting DSC, but also due to the list of intrusive questions they ask of our private lives.   

Try Mobile Testing Service run by AFA. They test for HIV and Syphilis for a cost. I cannot remember how much it was but I think it might be $60 to $70 for both test, and maybe $40 - $45 for just the 4th gen Rapid HIV test alone? It is anonymous but they will ask you to do a survey. Their schedule is often updated at the website below, but don't know why it is not updated this time. https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/  

If you would like to keep your HIV status a bit more quiet, maybe you can do the test at the MTS first to ensure that you are negative first, before going to the polyclinics to check for the others. If you are really tested positive for HIV at the MTS, maybe you can make a bolt out of the van's door after they let you know the test results and before they ask you for your personal particulars to report to the authorities (so that people like Brochez can go leak out your information to the rest of the world with our Minister just telling you how sorry he is for the leak). 

The hospital at BKK that I went for tests also ask this type of questions. I think it's kind of standard SOP when testing for std. 

It's better that I honestly tell them the condition of my ass instead of them ass-uming. Inevitably, they will ask if the men use condoms. Honestly,  if I'm 100% sure then I won't be so worried. Some of them pre-planned and I fell for it. It's part of the risks of being picked up at gay bars etc.. It's no use making a scene when waking up in the morning. The usual excuse they were too drunk to remember to put on a condom. 

Before there's Prep, I'll go to the bathroom and wash as much as I could. Test as often as I could.

Touch wood, so far so good.

It's also because of being honest about anal sex, they offered me advice on using Prep after the incident. But I was worried about side effects taking so much Prep when I'm not sure each time. I asked them whether it's possible to test for HIV on the sperm that's already inside me. They said NO then but recently I heard there's quick test for HIV and I intended to go back again to ask this question. Then there's this wuhan virus and I've not being able to go to my fav playgrounds since.

I'll never dare to be this honest with the medical system here. I don't just go for testing, I go for medical advice also so that I can play with some nasty men. It's risky and I know I shouldn't. He wanted it and at the heat of the moment I can't control it.

I can tell that to a Thai doctor while he's examining my anal. I can get hard and leaking while he's doing it. I can feel all kinky inside. Yet they are comfortable about it and never give me that tsk tsk tsk look.

I doubt our local doctors will be comfortable able it. They will be obliged to tell me to stop having wanton sex instead of telling me how to have my sex and play safe.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.